PDA

View Full Version : Would like FTN

mikechrobot
12-28-2007, 08:53 PM
I've been looking to getting into FTN for a long time, and if anybody has any spare invites I would really enjoy having one of them

I would like to get into the tracker because i've heard great things about it and the community, which I would actively participate in.

The no ratio system sounds great as well

So if anybody would be nice enough i would really appreciate it. I'm a good user and can be trusted with this invite

This mainly goes out to the people I know, but if you are kind enough to give one to me than please do

IGetMoney
12-28-2007, 08:56 PM
me too lol help me out guyssssssss

PRINCE
12-28-2007, 08:57 PM
you ask we love f** or you want invite
any way f** invite want great job here
be active here and sure you will get it
in fst you will get all you want
sure free only
not other:whistling

mikechrobot
12-28-2007, 09:05 PM
and 614 posts isn't active?

Scavenger
12-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Post aren't everything, you have to do something for the community, help other member. ;)

BamZow
12-28-2007, 09:29 PM
the community, which I would actively participate in.

No, you would not. You are just using the "FTN good community" cliché that Benjamin Franklin thought was old when he saw it three houndred years ago.

mikechrobot
12-28-2007, 09:53 PM
the community, which I would actively participate in.

No, you would not. You are just using the "FTN good community" cliché that Benjamin Franklin thought was old when he saw it three houndred years ago.
no, i'm not
i know it's what most people say and they usually (95% of the time) don't participate in the community, but if u saw my profiles at other trackers u wuold see that I am active on the forums and irc and known by other users

grimms
12-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Big good luck cause everyone on fst who doesn't have FTN wants an invite. I am assuming of course but i doubt i'm wrong.

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 10:06 PM
nice userbar mikechrobot (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mikechrobot-161968) can i steal it? :P

and good luck with FTN

Pirate
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
you ask we love f** or you want invite
any way f** invite want great job here
be active here and sure you will get it
in fst you will get all you want
sure free only
not other:whistling

+1 .

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Post aren't everything, you have to do something for the community, help other member. ;)

COuldn't have said it better myself:lol:

mikechrobot
12-28-2007, 10:50 PM
nice userbar mikechrobot (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mikechrobot-161968) can i steal it? :P
sure

and i don't help other members
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-500-post-giveaway-208714
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-great-giveaway-197531
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-polishtracker-giveaway-198838
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-small-giveaway-189620

just because i don't have rep point (which i said not to give) doesn't mean i don't help other members

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
:)

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:03 PM
i hope you will get it man!! good luck!!

Scavenger
12-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Look the that of that giveaways... you have to be active with them too!

Anyways I wish you good luck. ;)

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 11:04 PM
sure

and i don't help other members
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-500-post-giveaway-208714
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-im-great-giveaway-197531
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-polishtracker-giveaway-198838
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-small-giveaway-189620

just because i don't have rep point (which i said not to give) doesn't mean i don't help other members

You just shot yourself in the foot:

So since I just made 500 post I am organizing a giveaway
So here it is
1 OiNK invite (5 ratios from today)
1 HDBits (3 ratios from today)
1 RevTT account (4 ratios from today)
1 FB invite (5 ratios from today) not sure about this one though

I will pick the winners later today

;)

Account trading/giving away aint cool man.

Pirate
12-28-2007, 11:05 PM
your userbar is so cool .... can i use it ??

i wish you good luck too , i think you deserve that invite .

mikechrobot
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
sure Music Master use it
@fatcat, I had an account that i didn't use so i gave it away, what the fuck is wrong with that

why do all the noobs that ask for FTN just get posts like good luck and shit and when a good user asks for one a shitload of assholes go around talking shit?

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
sure Music Master use it
@fatcat, I had an account that i didn't use so i gave it away, what the fuck is wrong with that

why do all the noobs that ask for FTN just get posts like good luck and shit and when a good user asks for one a shitload of assholes go around talking shit?

a majority of these assholes as you like to call them are already on F*N and would be the people giving you an invite.

also, notice the sarcasm that they are using when asking to use your sig btw.

The reason they post good luck to the noobs, is because they will need it. The reason a few people are giving you a hard time here is because of your attitude. A F*N member pointed out that there is more to being a good member of a community then your post count and you went all defensive and wise ass on them. Then when you posted a link showing you trade accounts, well that just ended your chance of getting an invite.

If you read the rules of any tracker, it says that if you don't use your account ...delete it.

Trading accounts is against the rules, giving away an account is the same thing as trading it!:lol:

Don't take any post personal, they are giving you feedback, constructive criticism I guess you can call it. No need to flip out on us....:unsure:

Kyl3KK
12-28-2007, 11:33 PM
I like him. I'd invite him if I had one, you too fatcat...

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
so you mean if you make a account giveaway .. is like you make a trade???
....your opinion man!!! but really strange!! you are a ftn member? just for curiozity.. i hear they have a great comunity there.. and they are very friendly.. well you are very very nervous..
just asking....

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 11:35 PM
I like him. I'd invite him if I had one, you too fatcat...

Aww thanks mate, appreciate the gesture.:happy:

@ Mike

Next time you ask for an invite, I would recommend just locking the thread, that way you dont get any comments if you dont want them...;)

Kyl3KK
12-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Well account giveaways are considered trades by site sysops because for all they know, it could be a trade, since it looks like one on their end when the IPs and passwords both change.

Scavenger
12-28-2007, 11:39 PM
SysOps don't care if you give something for that account or you get it for free, the consider it a trade. ;)

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Well account giveaways are considered trades by site sysops because for all they know, it could be a trade, since it looks like one on their end when the IPs and passwords both change.

ok. i didnt know! thanks... you friendly user! +1

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 11:52 PM
SysOps don't care if you give something for that account or you get it for free, the consider it a trade. ;)

Exactly. When the account was created, you were invited by a person. If you giveaway or trade that account, that breaks the rules because the person who originally invited you, wanted you to join. They did not give the invite to the person who you give away or trade the account to.

Rules are always rules.

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
ok.. thanks for the advice!!! i like you when you are calm... and friendly!

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 12:23 AM
i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think, especially to a site that gives invites only to donors, people give away invites to FTN even though they're not allowed to, is that so bad...no

and as to being active in the community, i've been on FST longer than those people and just because i happened to stop using it (i have my reasons) doesn't mean i'm not a good user, if u even cared to go through my threads and posts u would see urself that i am a good user who contributes and helps the community. I know it's not only the post count, but the posts that i made are constructive and helping. And by showing a couple of links of how i helped the community, isn't "going all defensive and wise ass." It's just proving that they're saying bullshit that they can't support with anything.

I wouldn't call lies, intentional or not, constructive criticism

-Mike

user2000
12-29-2007, 12:30 AM
i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think, especially to a site that gives invites only to donors, people give away invites to FTN even though they're not allowed to, is that so bad...no

and as to being active in the community, i've been on FST longer than those people and just because i happened to stop using it (i have my reasons) doesn't mean i'm not a good user, if u even cared to go through my threads and posts u would see urself that i am a good user who contributes and helps the community. I know it's not only the post count, but the posts that i made are constructive and helping. And by showing a couple of links of how i helped the community, isn't "going all defensive and wise ass." It's just proving that they're saying bullshit that they can't support with anything.

-Mike

yoou are a good user!! if i had a ftn invite.. with pleasure i invited you believe me
but i dont have ftn:cry:

fatcat69
12-29-2007, 12:42 AM

-Mike

Lies? My friend, these arent lies. You posted yourself that you were giving away accounts. If you don't use it, delete it. Giving it away is just against nearly every tracker rule.

As for giving away F*N invites, Brandon is a sysop for F*N and allowed them to be given away on this site.

i don't find giving away an unused account trading, no matter what the sysops think,

If you have no regard for what a sysop thinks, then why would anyone want you on their site?!

Think before you reply as you keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
lies that some people said about me not being active and helping other users

pandabear
12-29-2007, 12:52 AM
I laugh at the fact you write "Trader Hater" and "Why trade", but you participate in account giveaways, which is way worse than trading invites.

fatcat69
12-29-2007, 12:53 AM

Noone ever said you didnt do it, they just said posts arent everything and you have to go above and beyond

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 12:55 AM
panda bear give this guy a break so what if he participates in acc giveaways. big deal

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I laugh at the fact you write "Trader Hater" and "Why trade", but you participate in account giveaways, which is way worse than trading invites.
u wouldn't say that if u got a wanted tracker account from a giveaway would u?

Noone ever said you didnt do it, they just said posts arent everything and you have to go above and beyond
they said i should be more active, and when i said i was, they said posts ain't enough, then i showed them my giveaway, which proved that their first statement was a lie, therefore lies, if they were smart enough to go to my profile and check my posts/threads they would see that I made giveaways and constructive posts, how fucking hard is it for people to think
now stfu and gtfo:angry:

fatcat69
12-29-2007, 01:07 AM

they said i should be more active, and when i said i was, they said posts ain't enough, then i showed them my giveaway, which proved that their first statement was a lie, therefore lies, if they were smart enough to go to my profile and check my posts/threads they would see that I made giveaways and constructive posts, how fucking hard is it for people to think

and the above is plenty proof why you wont get an invite ever to the site.
:dry:

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 01:13 AM
great, faggot american on the site this time of night, that's why so many asshole replies
i should have expected it

wrongun92
12-29-2007, 01:15 AM
perseverance is the key buddy;)

tiolewis
12-29-2007, 01:17 AM

And Good behavior.

magushun
12-29-2007, 01:21 AM

just forget this bullshit already, you aint never gonna get ftn on fst by a req. if you are so lowlife that u have thousands of posts, maybe u get one. or if you are lucky. a normal guy can never get that, ppl are jerking to their invites, unless they get something else to jerk to they wont give it away. if u listen to me u stop this misery.

wrongun92
12-29-2007, 01:21 AM

And Good behavior.

:yup:
7|-|475 r19|-|7

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 01:22 AM
i didn't start this bullshit

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM
now is the time to consider what i pmed you lol^^ just a suggestion

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 01:27 AM
fuck this was intended to the people i know that are in FTN or might help me with it, but they're in europe so ain't active atm
didn't intend this thread to be full of spam and flaming

Polarbear
12-29-2007, 01:37 AM
great, faggot american on the site this time of night, that's why so many asshole replies

maybe you should find a heterosexuell community for polish kids before you hit puberty.

there are many americans on ftn (including the sysop), you know.

would be a shame if you get sexually disorientated after joining ftn.

SAM
12-29-2007, 01:37 AM
don't get nervous or angry mate
they only like to get on your nerves
ftn is one of the rarest and most desirable tracker here so it's very hard to get into but it worth the try .
i guess you just need more time and be patient.

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
maybe you should find a heterosexuell community for polish kids before you hit puberty.

there are many americans on ftn (including the sysop), you know.
1. to me calling someone a faggot isn't saying they're gay
2. not all americans are faggots, but most of the ones on FST are
3. maybe you should find a german community where they don't love hitler, hard to find tbh

xurbia
12-29-2007, 02:07 AM
With what sounds like so much hatred towards others, maybe you wouldn't be welcome on a site like ftn? (or many other ones for that matter)

fatcat69
12-29-2007, 02:09 AM

Dude Im irish, just moved to america a few months ago.:lol::lol::lol: Continue the attitude though, I mean it is not like the sysop at F*N is an American ....oh wait...he is.:whistling

Well, I think you should have taken my advice earlier and stop digging yourself a hole that you wont be able to get out of.

http://www.waterindustry.org/images/car-in-hole.jpg

:lol::lol:

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 02:12 AM
With what sounds like so much hatred towards others, maybe you wouldn't be welcome on a site like ftn? (or many other ones for that matter)
not without a reason
i just hate noobs who think their cool and say lots of bullshit and lies, and i'm pissed that my nice request turned into and spam and flame thread
now i'm locking this mofo until the time the normal people show up here

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 02:39 PM
bump

mrnobody
12-29-2007, 03:10 PM
well mikechrobot thrashing has become a part of FST now...especially for FTN request thread...and it short of helps to eliminate people without patience and sincerity.

Most people who start such discussion (by posting your previous action) are the one who actually HAVE an invite and MIGHT have considered you for an invite....and probably went to your profile to CHECK your history, they found out you had "account giveaway"... and to avoid other's from doing the very same thing (checking your history) he probably posted it or may be he just wanted to view your opinion on that giveaway or perhaps he just wanted to thrash it.

If you had showed sincerity, probably someone might have invited you...but running back ur mouth isn't gonna help. Many who posted in this thread already have FTN, but you don't....at least show sincerity till u get FTN invite ;)

And yes the "sysop's view" matters and yes "account giveaway" is considered trade. Why? because when the staff of the site view that given away account all they see is new email address, new ip, change in bandwidth, change is manner etc. Beside, through account giveaway you WILL rick your account, your inviter, and the new account holder's chance of getting back in site. I am only telling you this because once upon a time i though account giveaway isn't wrong thing to do.

...and Good Luck with your FTN search!

mikechrobot
12-29-2007, 10:05 PM
bump

aysomc
12-29-2007, 10:14 PM
yea, most the time when you see someone who has been active here for a while posting about your history its because they have an invite and are/were thinking about inviting you. those would be the wrong people to talk bad about or get in an argument with unless you really dont want in that bad.

_coder_
12-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Come on guys give the guy a break. In the past even I thought giving accounts was ok. I use to think to myself that if im not using an account why not give it to someone and help them out rather then letting the account go to waste.

However the bottom line is account trading is against the rules. On the other hand mikechrobot you should have been a bit more mature and handled this argument in an adult manner.

Your chances of getting into FTN has dramatically decreased due to your aggressive behavior but all is not lost. So keep trying man.

mrbombastic
12-30-2007, 04:59 AM
I will cool things down here.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/PapiChuloXXX/Hilarious2/Rosario.gif

th0r
12-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Mike's a good guy; if I was a higher user class on FTN, I'd consider inviting you, but I can't.

pandabear
12-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Well from this thread mike has convinced me, and i am sure a lot of others not to invite him.

Artemis
12-30-2007, 09:08 AM
racial hatred and slurs REALLY aren't the way to get an invite, and people do have long memories, at no point did polarbear make an attack on you based on your race yet you chose to slander him and fatcat based on your perceptions.Ask yourself seriously, after that why the fuck would anyone rush out to invite you ??????????????

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 04:53 PM
because they are smart enough to notice that all this was started by the people that chose to make stupid assumptions and continueing them to the point i couldn't just let it slip

_coder_
12-31-2007, 05:30 PM
because they are smart enough to notice that all this was started by the people that chose to make stupid assumptions and continueing them to the point i couldn't just let it slip

Yeah but there is always a way of dealing with these kinds of situations. Being aggressive and violent is not the only way forward.

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 05:32 PM
maybe ur right, but that seemed the only option at that time, especially when i was a bit drunk and fucking tired

eliteman
01-01-2008, 01:18 AM
good luck mate