PDA

View Full Version : Have seedbox looking for S*C

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey guys,

One of my friends has a 100/100 seedbox and I wanna hook him up with S*C. I cant because I am not using that tracker anymore however I know invites are all over the place.

I am not going to touch the account, it is solely for a friend who has seedbox access so you know he will have an excellent ratio.

pm me if you have an invite to spare.

Thanks

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 10:24 PM
seedbox for Scc O.o

Enlightened
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey guys,

One of my friends has a 100/100 seedbox and I wanna hook him up with S*C. I cant because I am not using that tracker anymore however I know invites are all over the place.

I am not going to touch the account, it is solely for a friend who has seedbox access so you know he will have an excellent ratio.

pm me if you have an invite to spare.

Thanks
AAAAhh !! "The friend's Story", most common "Excuse" in FST.......LMAO

If Your friend has a >> 100/100 seedbox , he probably won't be going for S*C, BUT F*N........LOL:naughty::naughty::naughty:

" I am not going to touch the account," <<< yeah, Right.......... Geez, how do we ever know that.....LMAO:yup:

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 10:29 PM
SCC? don't u have it?

Used to, yesterday I sorta got into a fight with a mod. I am currently home from school and they gave me a warning for breaking the rule that you can only access the site from one IP. So I looked in the rules and nowhere did it say that you cant access the site from multiple ip's. So I went into the irc and asked what the deal was, they told me to quit the shit and that I broke a rule. So I copied and pasted all the rules into the irc support chat and asked where it says that I cant log in from a different ip. Then they said its too bad, you broke the rule, so instead of continuing dealing with that crap, I just said thanks for nothing and left.

Luckily I gave out all my invites prior to leaving here on fst, so now one of my friends needs an invite to the site but I dont have the site anymore so Im asking on here to see if someone can hook me up with an invite.

Short version

Chuck norris is going to go to S*C and kick that mods ass.

eden297
12-28-2007, 10:30 PM
i dont think he gives seedbox for scc

he just say that he has seedbox so he will keep good ratoio and he needs an invite for free..

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 10:31 PM
got what I need...thanks guys