PDA

View Full Version : Want To Trade Thor's Account + Invites

virtus134
12-28-2007, 10:40 PM
It's a Power User with a 20 gigabyte buffer (soon to be more once I start seeding) along with 2 invites (they're disabled for now).

I can give this and another tracker for Bitmetv, besides that I don't need anything so just offer.

LoKaLiRi
12-28-2007, 10:49 PM
good luck mate :) but it's advise to me Giveaway 2 or only 1 invites when it open :D

Just advise , take it or not

virtus134
12-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks. We'll see when it opens. Right now I can't do anything about it and I'm not going to give away a level 5 power user account :)

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
whyh not??? is christmas holidays this time.. you better try to make a user happy!!!

virtus134
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
user2000- Because invites are closed...

And stop using the Christmas excuse lol. It was 3 days ago..

user2000
12-28-2007, 11:29 PM
ok man! i just said my opinion! i dont want to giveaway to me!! stay calm man!!! can i ask what you need .. maybe i can help you without to trade! just.. curiozity..

virtus134
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Er I said that jokingly. No need to get offended. Right now the only tracker I really need is Bitmetv, and I can give a good offer (that includes Thor) for it.

So I'm just looking for anything interesting really. Mostly for steam accounts or cd-keys so I can build my steam account. :)

user2000
12-29-2007, 12:18 AM
o sorry i odnt have bitmetv.. i can invite you in tvtorrrents.ro
is the same thing.. only the pretime diff.

maddoxro
12-29-2007, 12:22 AM
yeah,TvT is faster :D

virtus134
12-29-2007, 12:34 AM
tvtorrents.ro is open sign-up but thanks.

And the same thing? I really doubt it, I mean I heard Bitmetv was the best for tv content and was also fast. Plus tvtorrents.ro is a rip-off of tvtorrents.com, so how good can it be? I'll check it out though if I can't get what I want. Thanks

Nemrod
12-29-2007, 01:09 AM
Tv.torrents.ro is an excellent tracker. As a matter of fact, having both I almost always download from Tv.torrents, itīs much easier to keep ratio and the content is almost the same, very tiny difference.
Of course, BitMeTv have their own packs and they have the releases earlier, but I donīt care for waiting half hour to download an episode.

virtus134
12-29-2007, 03:53 AM
Oh. Nemrod, how are the speeds? Seeders to leechers?

And is tvtorrents.com better tan .ro?

Edit-

Just signed up. Tvtorrents- 4000 torrents. Bitmetv- 16,000 :/

Nemrod
12-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Oh. Nemrod, how are the speeds? Seeders to leechers?

And is tvtorrents.com better tan .ro?

Edit-

Just signed up. Tvtorrents- 4000 torrents. Bitmetv- 16,000 :/

My opinion, tv.torrents.ro is a "must have" tracker for those series lovers.
Besides, they have a lot of free stuff, packs and all of that.
One more thing, itīs not that they donīt ask donations... it is that they DO NOT accept any kind of donation.
The speed is more than decent, if you download just when a release is posted, well... maybe not the best, but quickly speeds up.
I use it to download my favorites series, due to time zone I begin to download as soon as the shows are released, but if you are in a timezone with time + GMT, when you wake up the speed is very good.
And as I said, to me, just a step below BitMeTV.

virtus134
12-29-2007, 04:38 AM
Yeah. I will use it. Especially for Scrubs and Family Guy and Heroes, but there are a lot of shows out there not on tv.torrents.ro that I want to watch. Dexter for one.

virtus134
12-29-2007, 08:08 PM
It's still here

maddoxro
12-29-2007, 08:21 PM
HAHAHA...virtus134 just because you are againts TvT.ro and you said that Dexter is not there (for god's sake,it has it's own category the show Dexter ),on TvT you find ALL top shows,and old's one,HD versions,etc...i will NOT give you an invite to BitmeTV (when i was reading your thread,i was just about to post a reply asking for your mail...)

PS : BitmeTV has a lot more torrents because there are uploaded a lot of crap shows...on TvT is all about quality.Look at TV.com or Tvrage.com and every single show that is good,appreciated,you will find it at TvT...
like i said,a lot of unnecesary shows are uploaded on bitmetv...

virtus134
12-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Well thanks for the information but I'll still look for Bitmetv because it's the best after all.

Till then I'll keep using Tv.torrents.ro, it has most of what I want, plus it'll be pretty easy to seed there.

But right now I have to confront your post.
Do you really expect me to believe that you were planning on posting on this thread and giving me an invite? After all this is a trade thread and I'm relatively new here, and there are plenty of people who REQUESTED Bitmetv for free and are a lot more active than I am, but you wanted to give me an invite and not them. Don't lie to try and make me feel guilty about wanting Bitmetv instead of tv.torrents.ro. Besides, why would you want to give me a Bitmetv invite if you say tv.torrents.ro is so good?

P.S.- If you really did want to give me an invite like you said, let me give you the name of a deserving user who you should give it to since you won't give it to me.

virtus134
12-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Well thanks for the information but I'll still look for Bitmetv because it's the best after all.

Till then I'll keep using Tv.torrents.ro, it has most of what I want, plus it'll be pretty easy to seed there.

But right now I have to confront your post.
Do you really expect me to believe that you were planning on posting on this thread and giving me an invite? After all this is a trade thread and I'm relatively new here, and there are plenty of people who REQUESTED Bitmetv for free and are a lot more active than I am, but you wanted to give me an invite and not them. Don't lie to try and make me feel guilty about wanting Bitmetv instead of tv.torrents.ro. Besides, why would you want to give me a Bitmetv invite if you say tv.torrents.ro is so good?

P.S.- If you really did want to give me an invite like you said, let me give you the name of a deserving user who you should give it to since you won't give it to me.

maddoxro
12-29-2007, 09:14 PM
like i said,i was going to ...but i changed my mind.and also posted that reply.
and no,i will not give an invite to someone recommended by you..sorry

virtus134
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Right. Yeah I definitely believe you were going to give me an invite and didn't just lie.

No just kidding. I really don't believe you. You're just lying because you were never going to give me an invite, but after I posted you wanted to post that just to make me feel bad and try and beg you for the invite. I won't.

maddoxro
12-29-2007, 09:42 PM
jesus,i never will do something like this.i was angry only because TvT is one of my favorite tracker and when i saw that you said it doesn't have Dexter...and one thing..go check TvT pretimes at popular shows vs BitmeTV ...most of them are faster at TvT ;).
you reply about dexter was similar with a post from a user saying that TvT doesn't have HD content...that user must have been really drunk to say that...
anyway..i leave your thread in peace,with your Thor's Land trade...

virtus134
12-30-2007, 03:44 AM
Okay fine. Sorry if I got aggressive. But seriously, that was a lie and you know it. But let's just leave it at that.

Still up

Adama
12-30-2007, 04:03 AM
yeah,TvT is faster :D

:yup::yup::yup: