PDA

View Full Version : HDBits [Requesting]

zxion
12-29-2007, 05:25 AM
Hi just requesting if anyone can invite me to HDBits, would be a great help.
Thanks
-Zxion

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 05:33 AM
its like a frigin chain reaction one person request one then 5 others lol this is pretty funny

piku20045
12-29-2007, 05:52 AM
lol

.:Him:.
12-29-2007, 05:54 AM
I was the first, and I had no idea that they had reopened. Lol I had been looking for one for weeks, but I started a bad chain from what I see.

knight76
12-29-2007, 06:15 AM
ok, now I know how this is going to come across and believe me I hate to have to do this. I have been checking the signup page of HDBits for months now in the hope that signups will open for a short time but no luck.

I am a member of Bit-HDTV with a share ratio of 1.369 with 92gig downloaded and 126 gig uploaded. I am also a member on HDSource, HDBits.ro, HDTracker.ru and sceneHD and look after my ratios on all of these sites.

<Now for the begging>

I am really hoping that somebody can find it in their heart to donate an invite to me. I dont have any invites to trade with the exception of Bit-HDTV but at the moment they are not allowing invites for most members. I have 9 invites for that site though so if someone is willing to wait I can always make sure I invite you as soon as invites are enabled again.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/knight76/ratio.jpg

<end begging>

Cheers for any assistance.

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 06:31 AM
oh ok now i think we have about 7 lol

IGetMoney
12-29-2007, 06:32 AM
oh ok now i think we have about 7 lol

ceasar
12-29-2007, 06:37 AM
with the exception of Bit-HDTV but at the moment they are not allowing invites for most members. I have 9 invites for that site though so if someone is willing to wait I can always make sure I invite you as soon as invites are enabled again.

The site is open for signups right now, mate.
Same as other 3 you mentioned, but I hope someone will help you out. Myself also looking for .org..

knight76
12-29-2007, 06:38 AM
Hey ceasar, is that dave mustaine in your pic?

Oh, and BIT-HDTV is not open for signups from what I can see.

ceasar
12-29-2007, 07:01 AM
Hey ceasar, is that dave mustaine in your pic?

Oh, and BIT-HDTV is not open for signups from what I can see.
Shite, you're right, I was talking about .ro, but invites on bit-hdtv worked earlier this week, thx for the Russian site, just signed up.

Also t.lt and linkomania have plenty of HD stuff /just a hint/

//It's James Zabiela - the King of Pioneer)

zxion
12-29-2007, 07:21 AM
lol wow didn't notice people were discussing this hot topic in my thread, lol good comments though :) I saw open invites so I thought I might as well throw my self in that poool.