PDA

View Full Version : NB or S*T and why

fatcat69
12-29-2007, 07:44 AM
Cant use the language thing in the arguement.

I am curious to here from people who have both of these trackers or had both at one time...

Thanks...:D

tiolewis
12-29-2007, 07:57 AM
SCT:

Exellent tracker , regular users/staff.

NB:

Good tracker , exellent users/staff.

bikernin
12-29-2007, 08:18 AM
never been on NB but S*T has lots of plus points :
1) superb speeds
2) fast pre times
3) very large collection of torrents. you'll find almost everything you need
4) excellent packs

Xtremist
12-29-2007, 10:01 AM
They are two gr8 trackers of different leagues......there is almost nothing common among them :) [Level 7 both of them ??]

Spartan
12-29-2007, 10:15 AM
S*T is a scene tracker. You pretty much know the content. Any other scene tracker should have the same content, they only differentiate in time of posting and speed.

NB is more of a dedicated tracker, and its content is mainly PAL movies with Norwegian subtitles. It serves the purpose of providing specific content to its Norwegian speaking community.

They're simply not comparable. The question should be S*T and NB.

mrnobody
12-29-2007, 02:05 PM
NB is foreign and the only foreign tracker i use is Romanian (iplay & czone)...so yeah ScT.

Beside, i am sure ScT has larger # of torrent than NB.

SiNa
12-29-2007, 02:56 PM
SCT:

Exellent tracker , regular users/staff.

NB:

Good tracker , exellent users/staff.

true

however you cannot really compare the two since they are different. you should compare something like Sct and TL

NOLF
12-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Well in my opinion it's not that difficult to keep a good ratio on ScT, on NB it's even easier! And it's not because they both have freeleech at this time.

ScT has some EXCELLENT mega packs 50-100 GB, that's what I like them for, and the community is also very helpfull.

The community is more personal on NB in my opinion, since the only languages allowed there are Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and english (of course), though most posts are in scandinavian language!