PDA

View Full Version : The best giveaway ever (2008)

Pages : 1 [2]

srfchsr
12-30-2007, 06:24 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

Is there any chance I could get MMATracker? I've wanted that for a long time.

Thanks!

pandabear
12-30-2007, 07:32 AM
I am sorry to hear about your family member, but please consider what you are doing.BY doing this giveaway you might think you are helping out users, but all your doing is further reducing the confidence of potential inviters, because when they see members they trusted can just do a flip on them, and ruin their chance to get more invites, their not going to be that willing to send out invites.

greymatter
12-30-2007, 09:01 AM
hey mate, Don't worry about the negative comments. Its not gonna affect you or your invitees until you hand it over to a bad user. Its good anyway that you removed FTN and FSC. Avoid them giving away but you may give it to your real life friends or some buddy who you really trust rather than lettting it disabled. But don't advertise. lol

Sorry about your family member and I wish you good luck with what you are going through.

xbeats
12-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Vip2 acc Invite Please ^^

http://cfs10.blog.daum.net/image/16/blog/2007/12/28/12/30/47746dd5ba322&filename=file.gif (http://cfs10.blog.daum.net/image/16/blog/2007/12/28/12/30/47746dd5ba322&filename=file.gif)

fOrUmAs
12-30-2007, 09:09 AM
@tiolewis

dont u think its a bit long time 1week to pick your winners? it will be over 100 pages after u start picking members who have get your invites/acc..my advice is that u close this thread soon and start giveing these acc/inv:D

;)

monk3y
12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
first of all good luck with your family member being sick and all.
second, it's sad to see good users like leaving the torrent world i hope you'll come back.
third, i would love to get the waffles account cause i still couldn't find a good substitute for oink and waffles seems like the next step.
have a good day :D

Ghost+Rider
12-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Hope Your family Member gets Well soon
Hope u have a very good life after leaving torrenting
Blv me u are on a very right path :D
Btw u can just keep one or two sites for personal use like me and may be a little active here!!

fox92
12-30-2007, 09:35 AM
mate really sorry to hear, and I wish you best of luck in your future!

A1MAN
12-30-2007, 10:10 AM
@tiolewis
hi mate ,
really sad to know this ! :(
i hope he recovers soon ! :(

iam a shame to ask u about anything i need :pinch:

Hope u Best of luck bro !
bye !

Vercors
12-30-2007, 10:13 AM
I don't really know you tiolewis, but from reading your posts I can safely say that you will be missed here.
Good luck, and I hope it's gonna get better for you and your family soon

Hrvoje
12-30-2007, 10:15 AM
tiolewis m8, sry about your family member...

i will sign up for that pisexy m8

cheers

Vercors
12-30-2007, 10:15 AM
edit : doublepost, but I might aswell add this : if you ever return and you need something, you can always pm me

A1MAN
12-30-2007, 10:17 AM
@tiolewis
hi mate ,
really sad to know this ! :(
i hope he recovers soon ! :(

iam a shame to ask u about anything i need :pinch:
just need BH or DS
Hope u Best of luck bro !
bye !

nxrisetaker
12-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I love u forever. Please give me that Sct sunshine in the morning.

Please give me that sct sunshine invite.

Make my day a happer place/

lalalalla

ZurdO
12-30-2007, 11:18 AM
i really sad to hear that ... i wish ur brother be fine ..
mate can i have Pisexy or TT .
thanx in advance & if u will back i will be so happy to recover those to U .

meroo
12-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Elektronik acc + 14 GB buffer + 1 Invite
or
Bh acc + 40 GB buffer

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

edynho07
12-30-2007, 11:40 AM
i'm sorry for your member of family:( ,but i can have PT or Pisexy?

barral01
12-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Suerte, tiolewis

barral01
12-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Suerte, tiolewis

barral01
12-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Suerte, tiolewis

solaris
12-30-2007, 01:10 PM
i would like HDbits if possible :)

Best wishes for your family member and your future endeavours

bebytza
12-30-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm sorry for your member of family...U make a goodjob here...Don't give your acc for giveaway....Come back on FST

pacso
12-30-2007, 01:19 PM
May i have the bh acc?

ratio: http://images.netbag.hu/20071230/14183615898.jpeg

jayz707
12-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi, sorry to hear that :( i wish that your family member will get well soon. and this of course is the biggest giveaway ever, there is no argument about that! :) i will be very happy if you can give me any/all(:D) of the following accounts,

- TheVault acc
- TTi acc + 20 GB buffer
- Waffles acc (Power user+) + 35 GB buffer
- SCC acc + 1 GB buffer
- Bitlatino acc + 10 GB buffer + 7 Invites

thanks, and all the best

Bomba
12-30-2007, 01:28 PM
- TT acc (Power User) + 10 GB buffer
- Bh acc + 40 GB buffer
- Pisexy acc (Power Whore) + 50 GB buffer
can i have one of this accounts please i am a Trance lover and i have TR but TT is better so if i will get the TT from you i will give here my old TR acc

narutomano
12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
sorry mate hope 2008 will be a better year for you and all other ppl...
can i have ftn or sct ?(it's kinda tough to change subject like that)

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prin1ty1.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prin2ub7.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prin3uj4.jpg

bjfcarrico
12-30-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm really sorry to heard that and wish you and your family health.
I would love to have a PT account but I know my possibilities are very low, but I love to participate.
We will miss you man.
Good luck to you and for your family.

Gonsalo
12-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Hey sorry to ear that! But it's your choice, good luck with your life :)

Can i get the Pisexy or Bh acc?

Cheers

mrbombastic
12-30-2007, 02:32 PM
tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tiolewis-168988), I think the TT account should go to a member called tweakz. He was sharing with someone but that person got banned, he really deserves it.

sovaz
12-30-2007, 02:33 PM
I hope ur family member will b up and well soon...hope the best for him/her
can i plz have the BH or PT?

marksman
12-30-2007, 02:37 PM
what a nice giveaway! ..hope ur family member get well soon :)

and i would like to participate for the bitme vip account please..i would love that as its kinda hard for me to buffer an account there nowadays

thanks alot buddy :)..hpe to still cya around..u know where :)

TaNZaNio
12-30-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm really sorry to heard that and hope 2008 will be a better year for you
will be very happy if you can give me a Bitme or a Waffles account

redblured
12-30-2007, 02:53 PM
can i have waffles acc pls

carpediemm
12-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear about you family member. Hope he will get better:)
I can understand that you can not give away the sct, ftn and fsc acc because of those who invited you.

cheers

necroxurius
12-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear that m8, hope everything goes ok.

Can I ask for snowtigers plz, I dont speak French but I owe a friend who does, would appreciate it.

thanks

reloco10
12-30-2007, 03:03 PM
first desire that your year of 2008 be very good

Please, I only want the acc. PT

it has been a long time that I seek a acc. PT, see my Join Date

at once thank you, I wait for your PM

swedish
12-30-2007, 03:04 PM
I wish you good luck to your family member in getting well soon.
Hope to see you around here and wish 2008 be much better for you.

I would go for musicvid account if you want to give away.

ohmboys
12-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear about that , i would love to have Bh acc + 40 GB buffer

Thanks.

stroj
12-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I am looking for MusicVids for a while, heard they have disabled invite system. I will take care of your acc, if you pick me.

serialkiller
12-30-2007, 03:52 PM
thanks 4 the giveaway

i'll ask 4 BH account

regards

sangos
12-30-2007, 04:05 PM
first of all

very nice giveaway you got here

and second , am very sorry for your crisis and hope you will be able to get over it

and at last if the Waffles acc still here can i have it ???

thxx in advance !!

weenden
12-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Tio im sorry to hear the bad news just try to be strong for them and yourself

pdj2
12-30-2007, 05:28 PM
could u please send me an invite to FtN?
tanx
LoL
seriously i love FTN invite , send me one if u can .
good luck with ur life.

dineshreddy
12-30-2007, 05:32 PM
i wish ur family member fast recovery.
great giveaway
can i get ncore acc or theplace ,i can show you all proofs if u want

SpiderPig
12-30-2007, 05:38 PM
"Giving back" is not worth it, especially with all these cheaters, liars, traders, and worse yet spies from anti-piracy units in here. Giving away buffered accounts is as much of a sin as trading accounts and invites since the person who gets it WILL not seed back and use its buffer to his/her advantage.

You should either let your account die or at most give to friends or people that you know and trust (no, not these FSTers who have 50+ rep points and 1000 bullshit spam posts). Besides, I'm sure you'd want to return to torrents after you sort out your life, so do yourself a favor and choose the best option - pm the staff that you'll be away for a while and leave your account PARKED.

hiub713
12-30-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry abuot this past year.
Hope the up and comming one is better.

I'd really appreciate the what account if you could spare it to me.

Here's a couple ratio proofs if you're interested at all:

http://i7.tinypic.com/731my36.png

showbox
12-30-2007, 06:52 PM
"Giving back" is not worth it, especially with all these cheaters, liars, traders, and worse yet spies from anti-piracy units in here. Giving away buffered accounts is as much of a sin as trading accounts and invites since the person who gets it WILL not seed back and use its buffer to his/her advantage.

You should either let your account die or at most give to friends or people that you know and trust (no, not these FSTers who have 50+ rep points and 1000 bullshit spam posts). Besides, I'm sure you'd want to return to torrents after you sort out your life, so do yourself a favor and choose the best option - pm the staff that you'll be away for a while and leave your account PARKED.

:yup::yup: hell agree :yup::yup:

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I do not want my ncore or darkside invite going to anyone in this thread, I invited tiolewis and tiolewis alone as my friend, not beggars, thieves & vagabonds.

I will do my utmost to get those accounts disabled, and if you don't believe me, ask him to check his ScT account, and other accounts are being worked on.

DyNast
12-30-2007, 07:09 PM
I do not want my ncore or darkside invite going to anyone in this thread, I invited tiolewis and tiolewis alone as my friend, not beggars, thieves & vagabonds.

I will do my utmost to get those accounts disabled, and if you don't believe me, ask him to check his ScT account, and other accounts are being worked on.
He has already taken ScT off his giveaway, now this thing you do is just an act of revenge

SiNa
12-30-2007, 07:11 PM
why are you guys taking it so hard on him. he said hes its been a hard part of his life this year and your still being like this. let him leave this place knowing he have helped a lot of people. he is trusted, he did not trade or anything, but now he is leaving so its the best option in his eyes and mine and many others. Dont say he isnt trusted anymore

and you sgtmajor: "i will do my utmost to get those accounts disabled" damn i dont know what to say. why are you being like this? just let him be and this is not going to happen all the time. because of his kindness he removed sct, ftn and others. otherwise why would he fucking care about you?? he is trying to be (and is) a good member. he could leave here and not come back and not care about you and only care about the majority instead, but he's not. so BE KIND

bubbson
12-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Great giveaway and i'm sorry for this , can i get tt acc

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:14 PM

He has already taken ScT off his giveaway, now this thing you do is just an act of revenge

Please do not dictate to me what I can and cannot do with my invites. Thank you.

He only took them off after repeated PMs from me, but seeing as he was reluctant to do so, and in his PMs he called their rules stupid and he can do what he wants, which means I cannot keep watch at other forums he is at, nor what he is doing in other PMs, I needed to protect my accounts at these trackers from the damage that can be caused. Clear now?

DyNast
12-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Please do not dictate to me what I can and cannot do with my invites. Thank you.

He only took them off after repeated PMs from me, but seeing as he was reluctant to do so, and in his PMs he called their rules stupid and he can do what he wants, which means I cannot keep watch at other forums he is at, nor what he is doing in other PMs, I needed to protect my accounts at these trackers from the damage that can be caused. Clear now?
Where have I dictated to you what you can or can't do with you invites?
anyway, you said you invited him to ncore and darkside, so basically he wasn't even invited to ScT by you, and you just do what you do to get back at him
Even if you did invite him to ScT, the fact that you keep on "hunting" him even though him has taken this account of his list proves my point. Clear now?

P.S.
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the fact that you want to protect you account and don't want to get banned because him giving away his account... but now you try to get back at him for even offering his account

fsephie
12-30-2007, 07:21 PM
It amazes me how some people think that once they are invited their obligation to the rules and the inviter is somehow nulled. Luckily all the people I have ended up inviting to various trackers have kept up their side of the agreement, but it seems here it is not at all the case.

For people who say Sgt Major is wrong, would you rather one of your invitees cause you to lose all of your invites or even become disabled because he gave his account away? I guess so.

EDIT: and just because Sgt Major is trying to protect the guy who invited the OP to SCT does not make him a hunter; it makes him a person who abides by tracker rules. Did you ever look at those?

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:22 PM
why are you guys taking it so hard on him. he said hes its been a hard part of his life this year and your still being like this. let him leave this place knowing he have helped a lot of people. he is trusted, he did not trade or anything, but now he is leaving so its the best option in his eyes and mine and many others. Dont say he isnt trusted anymore

and you sgtmajor: "i will do my utmost to get those accounts disabled" damn i dont know what to say. why are you being like this? just let him be and this is not going to happen all the time. because of his kindness he removed sct, ftn and others. otherwise why would he fucking care about you?? he is trying to be (and is) a good member. he could leave here and not come back and not care about you and only care about the majority instead, but he's not. so BE KIND

Because I do not want people like you under my accounts, how clear can that be, I did not invite you, I invited tiolewis as my friend, I would never invite you and for him to just hand over any account that other inviters did not want to invite is wrong, but we as the inviters have no control over where they are going.

He offered me TT ages ago, but as it was an account, I refused it, he fully knows my stance on these matters, yet ignored my wishes, and as my friend I thought he would have known better.

I would be extremely happy if he just walked away and took care of his family, how much more needs to be added to that, he does not need to do what he is doing, he should just be taking care of his number one priority - friends & family, and leaving the accounts to wither & die.

Heroo
12-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Oh tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tiolewis-168988)

Sorry To Hear That :( We Will Miss You.

Can I Get Bh acc + 40 GB buffer Plz

Thanks And Good Luck M8

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:26 PM

Where have I dictated to you what you can or can't do with you invites?
anyway, you said you invited him to ncore and darkside, so basically he wasn't even invited to ScT by you, and you just do what you do to get back at him
Even if you did invite him to ScT, the fact that you keep on "hunting" him even though him has taken this account of his list proves my point. Clear now?

I also invited him to ScT, I have to protect my account from him handing it over at other places besides here, I will do what is necessary, you can do the same for your invites. My invites are nothing to do with you.

He has not removed NCore or DS from his list, so I will continue to do what is necessary.

Have a nice day, nothing here concerns you.

DyNast
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
I also invited him to ScT, I have to protect my account from him handing it over at other places besides here, I will do what is necessary, you can do the same for your invites. My invites are nothing to do with you.

He has not removed NCore or DS from his list, so I will continue to do what is necessary.

Have a nice day, nothing here concerns you.
Of course it has nothing to do with me, but I just state my opinion.
Anyway, seems like you don't want to continue with this discussion, so let's end it here

Nemrod
12-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Well SgtMajor, I always agree with you, but in this case I think you are being a little tough. He rectified his mistake, and Iīm sure that invites you gave him werenīt given yet, and he wonīt give them.
Everyboy can make a mistake: "errrarem humanum est"... like that great american philosopher said: "thatīs why pencils have an eraser at the top".

phoenixfire
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
SgtMajor is it really this necessary to give him a hard time like this when he's going through all this in his life?

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Well SgtMajor, I always agree with you, but in this case I think you are being a little tough. He rectified his mistake, and Iīm sure that invites you gave him werenīt given yet, and he wonīt give them.
Everyboy can make a mistake: "errrarem humanum est"... like that great american philosopher said: thatīs why pencils have an eraser at the top.

Ask him to close the thread and not to carry out his threatened actions then. I've asked him via PM to remove them, and he hasn't.

Until then, I take it very personally.

monodinamo
12-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Happy new year (for all)!

and should i have:
PREtorians acc ?

ncore shoot:
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9606/ncshootmt3.jpg

SgtMajor
12-30-2007, 07:46 PM
SgtMajor is it really this necessary to give him a hard time like this when he's going through all this in his life?

If it was me, I would just walk away from my PC and get on with my RL matters in hand, and take care of friends & family, not keep coming back to FST and posting this shit and looking for attention.

What would you do in this case, post on FST or take care of RL matters? WTF cares about trackers when you have other major things to worry about.

mrnobody
12-30-2007, 07:49 PM
i put myself in position of the OP's ScT inviter. I suppose i must be at least 50+ week old in sct and likely have 500+ GB up.

Wouldn't i hate getting my account get disabled because one of my invitee screws up? I absolutely would! And i do think the real inviter of the OP will hate it...probably 100x than me.

Keep doing what you are doing Sarge :thumbsup:

Sench
12-30-2007, 07:54 PM
i agree with SgtMajor.it hurts badly when a guy you've trusted for a long time and invited to closed trackers just decides to give his accounts away.Why do you all care about the things SgtMajor is doing?I think its just because you want to get one of the accounts from the giveaway:naughty:If you have any problems in REAL LIFE,you dont have to make them public,just try to solve them quickly,all the posts with "last & best giveaways" are not essential.I would do the same thing if a guy I invited to SCT,FSC or somewhere else decided to give the account away in a TRADERS LAIR,no matter what the reason was (I dont mean to hurt anyone).So if you really care about tiolewis himself,not his accounts,just wish him luck and switch to another thread.

Kirosh
12-30-2007, 07:54 PM
hey man can i ask TVT.com acc
and nice giveaway tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/tiolewis-168988)
FST POWER

DyNast
12-30-2007, 07:55 PM
You are right, I think the inviter should protect his account... I just don't think he should protect other accounts (trying to get other accounts of tiolewis banned even though he is not the inviter)
I also think that now it's a matter of trust, if you trust him that he don't giveaway the account he has taken off his list, if so, you don't need to try getting them banned... the point is that you probably don't trust him

Snaidis
12-30-2007, 07:57 PM
tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tiolewis-168988), you gained a lot of respect here over the period of time you've been here. I understand that it's a hard time for you now. My suggestion is- close this thread/giveaway, apologize publicly or personally. It's better that the accounts would be disabled because of inactivity than IP change, password change or whatever it is, because in that way you won't hurt your inviters and your reputation that is already diminished.
Good luck.

FlipRising21
12-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Im sorry for that dude... I would actually like some of your accts but i would feel bad lol... I hope you have a good new years man and take care

SiNa
12-30-2007, 08:06 PM
tiolewis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tiolewis-168988), you gained a lot of respect here over the period of time you've been here. I understand that it's a hard time for you now. My suggestion is- close this thread/giveaway, apologize publicly or personally. It's better that the accounts would be disabled because of inactivity than IP change, password change or whatever it is, because in that way you won't hurt your inviters and your reputation that is already diminished.
Good luck.

no. let him do what he wants. dont try to change his opinions just because you want it to and some others. the majority likes it

spark
12-30-2007, 08:09 PM
the majority likes it

Likes what?

ghurka
12-30-2007, 08:09 PM
If it was me, I would just walk away from my PC and get on with my RL matters in hand, and take care of friends & family, not keep coming back to FST and posting this shit and looking for attention.

What would you do in this case, post on FST or take care of RL matters? WTF cares about trackers when you have other major things to worry about. Totally agree with you mate. If my friends or family were ill then trackers would be the last thing on my mind.

@tiolewis just do the right thing now. Close this thread, forget about the trackers and just be with your family.

z3vl
12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Hang in there man.... Things will get better in the future. If I could get the waffles account or TT that would be awesome and I'll be happy to show you my ratios if needed.

Thanks for your consideration

Polarbear
12-30-2007, 08:25 PM
all these:

"i'm so sorry - can i have" posts are pathetic.

but obviously tiolewis likes it.

this thread makes me vomit.

SiNa
12-30-2007, 08:29 PM
the majority likes it

Likes what?

this G I V E A W A Y

what you think?

your next post is going to be 2000 spark. good work:)

tiolewis
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Im very disappointed with some people.

Of course that i will spend the time with my friends/family
but i decided to help some members before that.

I dont care a shit of all the things you said SgtMajor ... you should try to live the real life a little more.

Im not looking for attention l, As im leaving FST , i want to left something to other users.. nothing more.

I will close the thread. and i will pm the winner with the details.

THanks for the people who support me, i remember everyone.

Happy new year.

SpiderPig
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM

Yay! I think I stopped the trend of "Sorry about your life, can I have ______"

and created a trend of "I agree with SgtMajor; you should stop this thread"

:shifty: