PDA

View Full Version : List Of Trackers That Can Replace Higher Level Ones

virtus134
12-30-2007, 08:42 PM
I see a lot of requests and trades for things really high level, and I've made a few of my own. It's hard to get some of those trackers, but there are low level trackers that can suit your needs just fine.

All of these are open sign-ups or you can get invites easily. Obviously these sites aren't as good as the high level ones but I think they're good enough to suit most people's needs. This list is from experience

Swebits can replace Swedvdr

Tv.torrents.ro can replace Bitmetv. (and thebox is really good)

Stmusic can replace what.cd and waffles

Cinematik can replace KG (it was open sign-ups until a few days ago)

Textbooktorrents, elbitz, and docs.torrents.ro, bitspyder, learnbits, and ebookvortex are good for e-learning and you can get them all easily. (but Bitme is A LOT better)

CZONE is moderately difficult to get, but it's a better tracker than almost all the foreign ones higher level than it

And Torrentleech in my opinion is just as good as SCT

Add your own.

FatBob
12-30-2007, 08:49 PM
tvtorrents.com -- bitmetv

fstokebanget
12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
AOMKiller can replace AOM

TTi can replace NB

fstokebanget
12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
AOMKiller can replace AOM

TTi can replace NB

Actatoi
12-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Stmusic cannot replace either What nor Waffles. Maybe if you are a scene freak but I cannot see it replacing them otherwise.

BamZow
12-30-2007, 08:55 PM
BTMusic can replace E
Can be hard to get in, but not impossible as E

pandabear
12-30-2007, 08:59 PM
SCC replaces SCT and FTN
Funfile/Bitsoup replaces TL

IceTee
12-30-2007, 09:01 PM
I see a lot of requests and trades for things really high level, and I've made a few of my own. It's hard to get some of those trackers, but there are low level trackers that can suit your needs just fine.

All of these are open sign-ups or you can get invites easily. Obviously these sites aren't as good as the high level ones but I think they're good enough to suit most people's needs. This list is from experience

Swebits can replace Swedvdr

Tv.torrents.ro can replace Bitmetv. (and thebox is really good)

Cinematik can replace KG (it was open sign-ups until a few days ago)

Textbooktorrents, elbitz, and docs.torrents.ro, bitspyder, learnbits, and ebookvortex are good for e-learning and you can get them all easily. (but Bitme is A LOT better)

CZONE is moderately difficult to get, but it's a better tracker than almost all the foreign ones higher level than it

Add your own.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with almost every comparison you just made... :huh:

How can you say that Tvtorrent.ro can replace BitMeTV (for example) BMTV has almost 5x the nš of torrents torrents.ro has.

For TV shows the only one that could be compared is tvtorrents.com (low) vs. BitMeTV (high).

Music: What.cd a good substitute for Waffles
. (What.cd is pretty easy to get in.)
STMusic has 10x less seeders then What, and half the torrents.

And so on....

EDIT: Here are some good, fare examples:

tvtorrents.com -- bitmetv

SCC replaces SCT and FTN

virtus134
12-30-2007, 09:11 PM
I thought I explained this in the OP.

By replace, I meant a good substitute. When I had stmusic it was slow yes, but all I downloaded was albums so they didn't take a long time. It had a great collection of music and I got what I wanted.

Obviously those sites are better than the sites I'm comparing them to. But unless you're a big music lover / tv lover/ etc lover, you should be happy (or at least get what you want) with the lower ranked sites.

Also these are just opinions obviously. You might not agree with it, but this is what I think. (From what I hear about the higher level sites, and from experience since I've had both of the sites)

Not Complete
12-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Bitspyder - BitMe

zizo85
12-30-2007, 09:29 PM
scc really great tracker
PT very great tracker
TL the best
and there are a lot of low level trackers better than high trackers

Torn
12-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Cinemaggedon > Cinematik

but I still turn to KG first.

pro267
12-30-2007, 10:10 PM
First of all, excellent idea for a thread, virtus134!
To add to your post, here are a few additional good replacements:

TTi and TDC for SweDVDR.
Cinema Obscura for KG.
TVT for BMTV.
TR for TT.

As stated before, not all sites are 100% replacements, but they are all very good
and will fit the needs of 99.9% of the people just as well as the higher ranked ones.

grimms
12-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Learnbits - bitme.

vinhkhang01
12-30-2007, 11:09 PM
If you're looking for the PACKS, SCC is not there with FTN and SCT.

fOrUmAs
12-30-2007, 11:27 PM

:noes: ST music is pretty old (not that old) and whacd and waffles are only few months old and they have allready kick stmusic ass,u should say waffles and whatcd can replace STmusic:yup:

and also so more high lvl sites that only do music

lol that is not to hard to guess:P

but i think TL is better than Sct have more members almost same pretime,speed is great on both site and that is all..also dont forget RevTT its almost like TL only with smaller number of members,but who can beat TL on that anyway:D

Adman65
12-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Stmusic cannot replace either What nor Waffles. Maybe if you are a scene freak but I cannot see it replacing them otherwise.

agreed. What & Waffles have more.

ecin
12-31-2007, 12:08 AM

Well it's currently harder to get into TL than into ScT :happy:

STMusic has 10x less seeders then What, and half the torrents.

10x less is completely wrong and amount of torrents are not compareable. STMusic rules allow less width in quality and content. e.g. a lower quality than one that's already up isn't allowed (except lower than flac). Besides that, there are less formats allowed.
Also apps, ebooks, tutorials etc. are not allowed. :f
They have music-vids, but those are just about 200. :mellow:

I agree on one point tho, what and waffles are idd better replacements for each other, because a big part of their content are the same, while stm seems to have a different focus of genres and your are more likely to find different uploads there. :yup:

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
while stm seems to have a different focus of genres and your are more likely to find different uploads there. :yup:

if u mean different because they uploading scene music,then i can just use SCC and download scene music since they are freeleech forever..

but also waffles and whatcd have scene release to so stmusic cant to much tho..

virtus134
12-31-2007, 12:16 AM
I know waffles and what.cd have more. I know their speeds are better. I'm not saying that stmusic is as good or better, but it's a good replacement.

Seriously, stmusic has a lot of music on it with decent speeds. Most people can use that and find most or everything they want.

I'm saying this from experience.

ecin
12-31-2007, 12:16 AM
if u mean different because they uploading scene music,then i can just use SCC and download scene music since they are freeleech forever..

but also waffles and whatcd have scene release to so stmusic cant to much tho..

I said 'focus of genres'. There is less indie but more trance/techno. It's based on my experience. I am on all 3 and use them a lot. d:E

t0mmy
12-31-2007, 01:03 AM
TL can almost replace any 0day tracker above it, activity, speeds, but not so much community, its a shame its forum is weird

LoKaLiRi
12-31-2007, 01:14 AM
"TL can replace 90% of the trackers ," TL' Lover >> Me :P

RoSsoNeRI
12-31-2007, 01:29 AM
RevTT,SCC and TL (esp TL) can replace ScT any day....for me anyways :angry:

sensi1
12-31-2007, 04:24 AM
Bitsoup could probably substitute for a lot of the higher level trackers I'm guessing. It has tons of movies & video games & is a lot better imo than some of the higher level general trackers I'm also a member of.

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 05:58 AM
IPTorrents also a good alternative to 0day tracker, quite lot of numbers of peers there

znik
12-31-2007, 09:54 AM
bitHDTV or the romanian HDbits could in some ways substitute the original HDbits.

Bitseduce could replace Theplace.

And I am sure many hard to get trackers cannot replace demonoid as far as content is concerned... :(

merwais
12-31-2007, 10:49 AM
My fav tracker IPTorrents, i have Torrentleech also, but i like IPTorrents more then TL.
ipt have faster release then TL.

IPT replaced all trackers and my Needs :)

ecin
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
bitHDTV or the romanian HDbits could in some ways substitute the original HDbits.

Bitseduce could replace Theplace.

And I am sure many hard to get trackers cannot replace demonoid as far as content is concerned... :(

Not ANY tracker can replace Demonoid or OiNK considering the content :ermm:

shutdk
12-31-2007, 02:18 PM
"TL can replace 90% of the trackers ," TL' Lover >> Me :P

I love you too :ermm:

mirceandr
12-31-2007, 06:49 PM
bitHQ + sceneHD-> HD.org + TDC
tv.torrents -> bitmetv
docs.torrents -> bitme
Libble -> waffles
Polishbytes , torrentGigs -> PolishTraker

ScreaminJay
12-31-2007, 08:06 PM
aa

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 08:16 PM
bit-hdtv ->hdbits.org (have both, prefer bit-hdtv due to better bonus system, faster speeds)

what.cd-->waffles

You cant compare stmusic to what.cd bc they are different....

tv.torrents.ro easily easily replaces bitmetv, if you are disagreeing, try both sites, .ro has ten times better speeds....ill take tv.torrents.ro anyday

s*c--->s*t (easier to get into, faster pre times)

trackers that deserve to be where they are:
NB, F*N, F*C, revtt, bitme

trackers that need to be higher:
S*C, bit-hdtv, FL (no invites/closed completely), Black cats (no more invites/closed completely)

puckface
12-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Cinema Obscura > KG