PDA

View Full Version : BWTorrents/Pisexy - both accounts got deleted because of inactivity

maebach
12-31-2007, 04:07 AM
I had an account for a few years, then this summer I didnt log on for a bit, I tried logging in last week and my account got deleted because of inactivity. If anybody can send me an invite, that would be great. I had a good ratio as well.
I know in Pisexy I had a 1.2 ratio, something like 120gb uploaded and 97ish downloaded

If someone could be nice enough, maybe they could send me an invite to a tracker similar to Pisexy. I only ever DL movies, occasional DVD5s, and TVshows

thanks

bikernin
12-31-2007, 04:11 AM
sorry m8 pisexy has closed invites for a long time. pm me your mail for a bwt invite :D

virtus134
12-31-2007, 04:22 AM
If any of your other accounts were disabled and you're in need I'll help you out.

maebach
12-31-2007, 04:51 AM
I got a BwT invite from rossoneri. When I was with Pisexy they gave 5 invites twice a year. I guess they've stopped that. The last thing I remember about that site was when they started using some other sites forums secretely, lol. That must have been a while ago. If theres any other good movies sites, I'll definetely take an invite. I dont play many pc games so thats not a big deal. I always keep good ratios, so that wont be a problem.

thanks for the help everyone.

grimms
12-31-2007, 05:25 AM
Yea i got invited to pisexy like a month ago but they don't accept invites either atm.

maebach
12-31-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks. I guess I'll wait.

Maybe someone could send me an invite to a site similar to pisexy?

Nemrod
12-31-2007, 04:14 PM
I got a BwT invite from rossoneri. When I was with Pisexy they gave 5 invites twice a year. I guess they've stopped that. The last thing I remember about that site was when they started using some other sites forums secretely, lol. That must have been a while ago. If theres any other good movies sites, I'll definetely take an invite. I dont play many pc games so thats not a big deal. I always keep good ratios, so that wont be a problem.

I could give you one invite for the most underrated tracker, in my opinion: BitHQ. Only DVDr, and mostly NTSC.

virtus134
12-31-2007, 05:02 PM
http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php

It's a good site for movies.

maebach
12-31-2007, 05:23 PM

I could give you one invite for the most underrated tracker, in my opinion: BitHQ. Only DVDr, and mostly NTSC.

that'd be great. my email= [email protected]

http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php

It's a good site for movies.
signed up! thanks

Nemrod
12-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Remove your e-mail, itīs not a good idea to put in public.
Iīve got it.
Sending invite.

The invite has been successfully send to [email protected].

maddoxro
12-31-2007, 05:31 PM
I had an account for a few years, then this summer I didnt log on for a bit, I tried logging in last week and my account got deleted because of inactivity. If anybody can send me an invite, that would be great. I had a good ratio as well.
I know in Pisexy I had a 1.2 ratio, something like 120gb uploaded and 97ish downloaded

If someone could be nice enough, maybe they could send me an invite to a tracker similar to Pisexy. I only ever DL movies, occasional DVD5s, and TVshows

thanks

Check your PM for The DVD Club invite :naughty:

magushun
12-31-2007, 05:33 PM
if you are lucky they give it back, not on these trackers, but i have got my account back cos of this...

virtus134
12-31-2007, 05:45 PM
If you want, I can share with you my TDC account or my TTI one. It's not getting much use now that school's starting again and winter break's over; just don't change the password. PM me if interested.

InXS
12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Yea i got invited to pisexy like a month ago but they don't accept invites either atm.

+1 I Got An Invite To But It Didn't Work