i am looking for :

pisexy account

i am looking for it for free:rolleyes:

if not pm me i have an offer 4 it:ermm:

cheers
:fst:

Enlightened
12-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Their Invitation Sys. is Disabled ATM, U will need an account, obviously....GL. Mate.

showbox
12-31-2007, 09:43 AM
so he already said .. he need account !!!!!!
** i think some1 just wake up :D

vinhkhang01
12-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Tell us why you need it for, and perhaps one of us can suggest another replacement for PiSexy.

Enlightened
12-31-2007, 09:46 AM

U don't have to be Rude?, cafeful who U piss off , The next time U need an invite......lOL:angry:

lapc
12-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Tell us why you need it for, and perhaps one of us can suggest another replacement for PiSexy.
i need it for my personal use
i want to download some good dvdrs..i hear it one of the best trackers for it....after i dont have swedvdr so i hope i can get pisexy
thats all

zedex
12-31-2007, 09:53 AM

U don't have to be Rude?, cafeful who U piss off , The next time U need an invite......lOL:angry:

lol :lol:

mate if u need something specific then tell us and maybe i will share you the torrent :dabs:

Enlightened
12-31-2007, 09:54 AM
i want to download some good dvdrs..i hear it one of the best trackers for it....after i dont have swedvdr so i hope i can get pisexy
thats all

Probably getting Swebits is much "easier" than Pisexy, BTW, that Tracker is not that "Sexy" anyway....LOL:yup::yup::yup:

lapc
12-31-2007, 10:01 AM
thats all

Probably getting Swebits is much "easier" than Pisexy, BTW, that Tracker is not that "Sexy" anyway....LOL:yup::yup::yup:
i already have swebits but dont like it

vinhkhang01
12-31-2007, 10:26 AM
Have you try TheDVDclub.
Most general trackers have DVDR section.
TorrentBits.ro, ScT, FTN, etc. have good DVDRs.

angryghost
12-31-2007, 10:29 AM
yea sct and ftn will be easier:dry:

Nemrod
12-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Itīs too hard to get a PiSexy account.
And if you get one, will never be really yours. They have an anti-trader system, youīll never can change your password or your PinCode, so, the original owner will always can get into the account.

And in my opinion, itīs a good tracker, but not better than a dozen with a lower level.
The community is... bah!, there is not community.

Enlightened
12-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Itīs too hard to get a PiSexy account.
And if you get one, will never be really yours. They have an anti-trader system, youīll never can change your password or your PinCode, so, the original owner will always can get into the account.

And in my opinion, itīs a good tracker, but not better than a dozen with a lower level.
The community is... bah!, there is not community.

Hope they Re-unable the Invite system again, when I started at FST, it was so easy to obtain, and plenty of Giveaways to go around then.:yup::yup::yup:

angryghost
12-31-2007, 11:20 AM
O i remember that time, they were open signup aswell, everyone was giving invites accounts away at pisexy cause the tracker was really just no good then. What about now has it actually improved? or just because of closed signups and no invites that the tracker is receiving alot of hype.

Nemrod
12-31-2007, 11:28 AM
O i remember that time, they were open signup aswell, everyone was giving invites accounts away at pisexy cause the tracker was really just no good then. What about now has it actually improved? or just because of closed signups and no invites that the tracker is receiving alot of hype.

I think is a matter of personal taste.
Iīve been there for a long time and I canīt see any reason that makes it level 6.
From time to time a rare DVD or something like that, but nothing else, except the time for releases which is usually very fast, not like S*T, SCC or TL but close.

angryghost
12-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Iīve been there for a long time and I canīt see any reason that makes it level 6.

the wonders closing signup and disabling invites does to a trackers rankings :rolleyes:

Enlightened
12-31-2007, 11:33 AM

I think is a matter of personal taste.
From time to time a rare DVD or something like that, but nothing else, except the time for releases which is usually very fast, not like S*T, SCC or TL but close.

Yep, have to agree, Nothing special, I have been there a long time too. Just that it is kinda "rare", ATM, makes it jump LVL 6
If U have TL,SCC,REVTT,TD,ST......that is plaenty to go around, that U do not need Pisexxy.:yup:

vinhkhang01
12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't think SCC has a good DVDR section. Both TL and RevTT do.