country u will find a cheater or lazy ass there beside its relly

humiliation plus u could lose account with a huge buffer that

made with hard work and u find out at the end its gone coz of

some one else :cry: i just noob but why the staff of trackers just

ban the cheaters and keep the goods i relly cant understand

this every where has the good and the bad as well

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 11:09 AM
I would say that if a site is banning a whole countrys ip range it would be beacuse a very high percentage of the people in that country cheats or similiar. Thus giving the site a lot of work to do, which they prevent by banning the whole countrys ip range.

Which for the good users suck. But which sites do this?

spark
12-31-2007, 11:10 AM
People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 11:11 AM
No its not fair at all m8,i also dont understand why some tackers doing that..like u said its very simple to ban that user who cheate but not the whole country..

if u scare that u will lose your acc somewhere talk to the staff there and if they see that u are good member then im sure they will not ban your or someone else acc.

u could also said what tracker is it?

supper
12-31-2007, 11:13 AM
People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive and its still not good reason to ban the good part

Presto
12-31-2007, 11:14 AM
i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive

Not in my country. :happy:

supper
12-31-2007, 11:15 AM
No its not fair at all m8,i also dont understand why some tackers doing that..like u said its very simple to ban that user who cheate but not the whole country..

if u scare that u will lose your acc somewhere talk to the staff there and if they see that u are good member then im sure they will not ban your or someone else acc.

u could also said what tracker is it?its not just one tracker i am talking in general

i bet in ur country cheaters too its just nothing to do with the whole countrys i belive

Not in my country. :happy:u dreaming:lol:

spark
12-31-2007, 11:17 AM
in ur country cheaters too

No..

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 11:23 AM

Ofcourse there are cheaters in every country. But apparently not enough ones in spark's country, beacuse his country is not banned.

dragos
12-31-2007, 11:25 AM
it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled

supper
12-31-2007, 11:27 AM
it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled well i hope all the trackers do the same but there is some trackers just ban u with out questions and what about the good users of those countrys why thay test the same result coz of something thay never did

arbaal
12-31-2007, 11:59 AM
The sct way seems the best solution atm, but many trackers don't bother with so much work; all that checking accounts, reenabling... banning the whole country is just a lot easier :dabs:

People from the same environment share same behavior

yeah, they're all just a bunch of brainless clones :E

shutdk
12-31-2007, 12:00 PM
So, you would define you self as a good user?

supper
12-31-2007, 12:04 PM
So, you would define you self as a good user?good ratio .active download and upload. active in forum .good speed internet conaction . no cheat no spam what the good user could be more then that:(

spark
12-31-2007, 12:07 PM
So, you would define you self as a good user?good ratio .active download and upload. active in forum .good speed internet conaction . no cheat no spam what the good user could be more then that:(

what about trading?

12-31-2007, 12:10 PM
the best one in it

he is the leader of us :lol:

supper
12-31-2007, 12:12 PM
good ratio .active download and upload. active in forum .good speed internet conaction . no cheat no spam what the good user could be more then that:(

what about trading?what about asskissers and tradeing in other unknow forums and acting here like anti traders to get a free invites?

tradeing or anti traders its not the god damn topic here i am talking about why the trackers ban whole countrys coz of some cheaters this is the topic so there is nothing to do here about trading or not if u wanna make a damn post then make sure its belong to the original topic:dabs: trackers dont ban countrys coz of tradeing

spark
12-31-2007, 12:12 PM
the best one in it

he is the leader of us :lol:

Who? supper? No way! he's Mr. Anti :P

what about trading?what about asskissers and tradeing in other unknow forums and acting here like anti traders to get a free invites?

tradeing or anti traders its not the god damn topic here i am talking about why the trackers ban whole countrys coz of some cheaters this is the topic so there is nothing to do here about trading or not if u wanna make a damn post then make sure its belong to the original topic:dabs:

Nice speech :lol: ok, np..

Cheffy
12-31-2007, 12:15 PM
It might not be fair. But considering the amount of users from Israel that cheat i understand that trackers decide to ban the entire countries.
On some large trackers its would they would have to spend several hours everyday to see if the users are cheating. So when you have spent countless hours banning users, then you see the trend is that more cheaters are joining that you can ban. You might get sick an tired. And it have to be accepted behavior to cheat in Israel. So if its generally accepted by most of the torrent users they should not get pissed when they get banned. And since most ips down there have dynamic ip its hard to ban them. Since they just DC for 2 hours then get a new ip and a new invite and start all over again with the cheating.

That being said, it have to suck when you are a user that actually follow the rules.

supper
12-31-2007, 12:25 PM
It might not be fair. But considering the amount of users from Israel that cheat i understand that trackers decide to ban the entire countries.
On some large trackers its would they would have to spend several hours everyday to see if the users are cheating. So when you have spent countless hours banning users, then you see the trend is that more cheaters are joining that you can ban. You might get sick an tired. And it have to be accepted behavior to cheat in Israel. So if its generally accepted by most of the torrent users they should not get pissed when they get banned. And since most ips down there have dynamic ip its hard to ban them. Since they just DC for 2 hours then get a new ip and a new invite and start all over again with the cheating.

That being said, it have to suck when you are a user that actually follow the rules.good post but thats mean thay ban the whole countrys coz thay get bored of checking the whole users statments what about the user himself when he trying to get seedbox or waiting for new torrent file to seed to make good ratio etc... this is could be bored too:(

predateur
12-31-2007, 12:26 PM
no its not fair at all, but this site do many other "non-fair things lol" p2l and invites seller :P

in ur country cheaters too

No..

:lol::lol:

stitched
12-31-2007, 12:38 PM
its definatly not a fair thing to do....but life itself is not fair either.

zedex
12-31-2007, 12:46 PM
it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled

the funny thing is that PT banned now all israelis :frusty:

i guees pretty soon downrev gonna ban all polish ppl :01:

shutdk
12-31-2007, 01:29 PM

the funny thing is that PT banned now all israelis :frusty:

i guees pretty soon downrev gonna ban all polish ppl :01:

Which Polish people actually care about downrev? Freak!

PRINCE
12-31-2007, 01:41 PM
supper (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/supper-158428)
i want ask you what is name ur country ?
and give us name tracker make ban ip range

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
most trackers, online gaming sites, gamble sites, even money transfer services block the same countries.

they don't do that because they don't like the countries or think all users from those countries are bad.

they do it to protect their sites.

they have statistics. those statistics prove that 95% of all cheater always come from the same countries.

when you have a country with a cheater ratio of 85% or even higher, you blackhole filter it - period.

if you are a good user from a country that is banned, you shouldn't blame the tracker, but the mentality of your countrymen when it comes to usage of online services such as bittorrent.

on a side note: people who break tracker rules all the time and throw away or trade accounts like bad apples shouldn't really demand any "fairness" from the tracker side.

DyNast
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
This thing is going on mostly against Israeli users, many sites block Israeli IPs, from TB (all Israeli IPs) to BitMe\TV (most of them, I need to change my IP for a million times till I manage to get in there!), and even more sites...

What can we do? is life fair? :(

Rpcry
12-31-2007, 02:17 PM
nope is not, .il are well know cheaters, rulebreakers, since the start of the internet. Not only on torrent sites but on fxpboards and everything related, they alway fuck it up. Is not about speed, is they nature and not im not an antisemith im talking only about internet, i know a lot of israelis and they most are good people, i even spend part of my life on a jew school, but whe we talk about internet, they dont respect anything. I remember that they use to have a forum dedicated to develop cheat clients on emule torrent dcc etc lion something and most of the cheaters used to come from there

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 02:18 PM
This thing is going on mostly against Israeli users, many sites block Israeli IPs, from TB (all Israeli IPs) to BitMe\TV (most of them, I need to change my IP for a million times till I manage to get in there!), and even more sites...

why do you think they do it?

stoi
12-31-2007, 02:22 PM
well we havnt banned whole countries yet, but we were/are close, we have banned a couple of IP ranges in Brazil, but we cant ban the country because one of our staff members is from Brazil.

for us it was Brazil and then Israel for cheaters, we even had an uploader from Israel who was cheating on his own uploads, as well as 99% of his invite tree. Mad.

The bottom line is, if they do ban your country there isnt that much you can do about it, and its the staffs decision.

When we used to open signups, and this is no lie, 80% would be from brazil 79% of those would cheat, 10% would be multi accounts, 9% cheaters from other countries 1% users that we wanted.

Its just not worth opening up anymore, as its a lot of work for the staff when we do.

supper
12-31-2007, 02:24 PM
most trackers, online gaming sites, gamble sites, even money transfer services block the same countries.

they don't do that because they don't like the countries or think all users from those countries are bad.

they have statistics. those statistics prove that 95% of all cheater always come from the same countries.

when you have a country with a cheater ratio of 85% or even higher, you blackhole filter it - period.

if you are a good user from a country that is banned, you shouldn't blame the tracker, but the mentality of your countrymen when it comes to usage of online services such as bittorrent.

on a side note: people who break tracker rules all the time and throw away or trade accounts like bad apples shouldn't really demand any "fairness" from the tracker side.well said but my question is why they dont keep the good and ban the bad it will be atleast fair !

btw i am not from somalia :D i dont think where i am from its dose not matter and i cant say where i am from atm coz security issues:happy:

DyNast
12-31-2007, 02:26 PM
You post in FST from the pentagon? O:

spark
12-31-2007, 02:27 PM
well said but my question is why they dont keep the good and ban the bad it will be atleast fair !

Can not you guess? there is no good! :lol: 0.0000001% is neglectable

supper
12-31-2007, 02:28 PM
You post in FST from the pentagon? O::lol::lol::lol:something like that its coz i am a trader thats all any way i gusse so many ppl now already know;)

Presto
12-31-2007, 02:33 PM
I used to play a multiplayer online game and it's quite interesting, that most of the cheaters came from the same countries, that are also notorious in the torrent world.

DyNast
12-31-2007, 02:36 PM

why do you think they do it?
How should I know? they say because there are cheaters here, because of account hijacks (wtf? if the accounts hijacks problem was that big, I don't believe a simple IP block would magically finish it)
to be honest, you can't really know why, and I don't think that's right to ban the whole country for this, there are many, really, a lot of users in Israel that are not cheaters\account hijackers or something like that...

But, well... what can I do about that? they don't give a shit

supper
12-31-2007, 02:41 PM
well said but my question is why they dont keep the good and ban the bad it will be atleast fair !

Can not you guess? there is no good! :lol: 0.0000001% is neglectablepm any tracker staff and ask them did u or did u not ban ppl from the same country u live in and post the replay here conan

spark
12-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Can not you guess? there is no good! :lol: 0.0000001% is neglectablepm any tracker staff and ask them did u or did u not ban ppl from the same country u live in and post the replay here conan

And what does this have to do with your question? :lol:

We have 0.0000000000001% cheaters
You have 0.00000000000001% good users

Is it clear now?

stoi
12-31-2007, 02:47 PM
ok, 1 or 2 cheaters from the same country is fine we expect that, even 100-300 is collateral damage.

but when you open signups, and you get 5000 new members in less than 24 hours, and 4500 of those are from the same country, and then 4300 of them cheat. Its time to start banning IP Ranges and Countries im afraid.

like i said before though, we havnt banned any country, we are just never going to open again (thats not just for the cheaters though)

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 02:47 PM

on a side note: people who break tracker rules all the time and throw away or trade accounts like bad apples shouldn't really demand any "fairness" from the tracker side.well said but my question is why they dont keep the good and ban the bad it will be atleast fair !

btw i am not from somalia :D i dont think where i am from its dose not matter and i cant say where i am from atm coz security issues:happy:

just imagine you have a vegetable store.

you get good fruits and vegetables from many countries.

there's one country that always sends you boxes of rotten tomatos.

so you change your dealer from that country, but again, boxes full of rotten tomatos.

now do you keep buying tomatos from that country and open every single box hoping to find a good tomato?

i don't think so.

supper
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM
pm any tracker staff and ask them did u or did u not ban ppl from the same country u live in and post the replay here conan

Is it clear now?so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

and why not u spark just FUC* off a little bit can u?

spark
12-31-2007, 02:52 PM

Is it clear now?so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

Because it is much easier to ban 100% instead of banning 99.99999999999999% manually!

supper
12-31-2007, 02:53 PM

so you change your dealer from that country, but again, boxes full of rotten tomatos.

now do you keep buying tomatos from that country and open every single box hoping to find a good tomato?

i don't think so.i will not buying from the same dealer of course but we talking about humans here not tomatos:cry:

any way i hope the tracker staff try to understand that as no body is perfact there is no country is perfact too and i hope thay spend more time to keep the good members and burn in hell the cheaters its just hope i dont ask for impossable thing thanx for all replays

so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

Because it is much easier to ban 100% instead of banning 99.99999999999999% manually!:huh:easier!!!!

stitched
12-31-2007, 02:58 PM

i don't think so.i will not buying from the same dealer of course but we talking about humans here not tomatos:cry:

any way i hope the tracker staff try to understand that as no body is perfact there is no country is perfact too and i hope thay spend more time to keep the good members and burn in hell the cheaters its just hope i dont ask for impossable thing thanx for all replays

+1
i was about to say the same.. since when did people become tomatoes....its like saying the whole german country was resposible for what happened to jews during second world war.....every one of those war criminals were given a fair trial.....inspite of knowing they were wrong......
and also blaming all the white people for apartheid....no problems can be solved by hate...people should be more forgiving....
we r just talkign about a bit torrent site.. i think these sites can afford to be a bit forgiving for the few good users that still want to use the site and are good members....well this one thread wont change anything......

sefo
12-31-2007, 02:58 PM
cheater every where but as i think the staff ban the country ip range when there is many cheater

but it still not fair

Polarbear
12-31-2007, 03:03 PM

so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

Because it is much easier to ban 100% instead of banning 99.99999999999999% manually!:huh:easier!!!!

dear supper,

you are right that the comparison of tomatos and humans may not be the best.

i just wanted to give you an example that you might understand.

let me be quite frank with you, you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

i learned english at school 20 years ago and never lived in an english speaking country at all, so i respect that.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now (:sick:) and focus on your next account trade.

i have to think about what funky suit i wear at the party tonight and can not afford to waste anymore time with you.

happy new year :cool:

supper
12-31-2007, 03:17 PM
i will not buying from the same dealer of course but we talking about humans here not tomatos:cry:

dear supper,

you are right that the comparison of tomatos and humans may not be the best.

i just wanted to give you an example that you might understand.

let me be quite frank with you, you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

i learned english at school 20 years ago and never lived in an english speaking country at all, so i respect that.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now (:sick:) and focus on your next account trade.

i have to think about what funky suit i wear at the party tonight and can not afford to waste anymore time with you.

happy new year :cool:why u talking in that way Polarbear did i insulting ? well u chosed the way

ok first of all u have 37 years old and u trying to pratice ur english from 17 years now so i think i have so much time to be good at it

sec why i don't put on some nice armin van buuren cds now

its simply coz its not of ur fuc*en god damn business

about i am a trader or not its up to me too if u are a fuc*en asskisser or tracker spy i wont be like that i am a trader yea but i think i helped alot of ppl here and ididnt care about trade that much as u think and look at ur self all u gived here just some bull of shi* and waffles invite and a fuc*en freak mango giveaway

so if that the way to be anti trader so no thanx i dont need it and i wont be so get to ur self better life first and then u can judge on me or on any one else

happy new year retard and try to have fun in ur gay party tonight

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Polarbear didn't choose to be insulting towards you. He just pointed the facts out.

And I too think you should put on some sweet chilling trance, relax and enjoy this new years day.

dragos
12-31-2007, 03:57 PM
Polarbear didn't choose to be insulting towards you. He just pointed the facts out.

And I too think you should put on some sweet chilling trance, relax and enjoy this new years day.

deviating from the topic to say "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" is preety much "you're stupid" put in a more refined form. I don't really like the way polarbear has been acting lately and more people have said that to him. I don't actually believe he's 36 years old based on his posts, but even so, stoping in a middle of a serious descussion to say "you're stupid" is childish and arogant

Patriot foreve
12-31-2007, 04:38 PM
banning whole coutry is pathetic and idiotic ,some trackers just tend to use teh easy way of banning whole countries because they don't want to make abit more effort in making a proper cheating script which can detect these programs and disable cheaters automatically and ban their ip but it seems that there are alot of staffers who tend to use the easy way

I staffed in 3 trackers and i have seen alot of cheaters of some certain countries but i never thought of banning whole country because they have a high amount of cheaters because i know there are always good people in these countries and banning them through country ban will be totally unfair because they have spent their time contributing to the trakers and the communities

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 06:01 PM
Yep, banning the whole country because there's several ppl done a wrong thing isn't fair at all. I just remember few years earlier, because many hackers come from my country, PayPal put my country into its blacklist until the year 2007 they released from their blacklist because many ppl from my country complained and wrote to them. So I think it isn't fair at all if a trackers done the whole banning.

fulu
12-31-2007, 06:03 PM
for me it's not fair but that's life!!!!! what can you do mate?

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 06:45 PM

deviating from the topic to say "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" is preety much "you're stupid" put in a more refined form. I don't really like the way polarbear has been acting lately and more people have said that to him. I don't actually believe he's 36 years old based on his posts, but even so, stoping in a middle of a serious descussion to say "you're stupid" is childish and arogant

You can take "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" in various ways, yes. However I still think he stated a fact since supper does not show a very high amount of logic in this thread so far. But I think your post was more then a answer to me but more a rant on Polarbear so I won't say anything more.

Happy new year dragos. :happy:

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 06:48 PM
if it's sct ur talking about, if u were a good user they would make ur account bypass the ban, just like they did to mine
u just had to ask

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 06:57 PM
how ? by donating some to them :naughty:

for me it's not fair but that's life!!!!! what can you do mate?
:lol: you're right, life is about unfair things happening to your life ;)

zizo85
12-31-2007, 07:01 PM
People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..
not true :noes:
we can find two brothers one good and the other one bad
am i right???!!!:naughty:;)
so its not fair for me

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 07:03 PM
no, i said i was coming home (poland) for christmas, and asked them if there was a way to use my account there and one of the staff members bypassed the ban for my acc, too 1 minute

krunktastic
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Ok, I may be the only one to see this, but Poland and Israel are primarily JEWISH countries. In fact, the only ones in the world.

I have come across some CRAZY antisemetic people as mods; now I'm not saying it's true, but banning the jewish countries seems awfully *fishy* to me, as I really don't believe 1 out of 2 people is a cheater, nor do I believe it's appropriate to ban GOOD users for NO REASON. Spark may disagree with me, but I dont wanna get banned because JOE SCHMO next door is cheating.

Nor for being jewish.

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Poland a Jewish country?
check ur facts dude, 0.1% of poland's population is jewish

DyNast
12-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Just to be sure, where did you get this idea that 99.9% of the countries which are "usually" banned from trackers are "bad" users?

stoi
12-31-2007, 07:12 PM
I dont think its got anything to do with that. swedvdr banned everyone apart from swedish IPs, at the end of the day its up to them, Torrentspy banned the USA, Demonoid banned Canada, Blackcats nearly banned Brazil (we didnt but we come close).

Granted most of the above had nothing to do with cheating, but like i said in another post, you open up, 95% of the members that join cheat, and 90% are from the same country, i can understand why trackers ban countries, because going through those 95% with a fine tooth comb is a nightmare.

So to me it has nothing to do with Race, or Religion.

spark
12-31-2007, 07:13 PM
not true :noes:
we can find two brothers one good and the other one bad
am i right???!!!:naughty:;)
so its not fair for me

The good one will not be able to sleep while the bad one is making progress in a such dirty way..

So it'll be just a matter of time till he turns into a an other f**ker..

DyNast
12-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Poland a Jewish country?
check ur facts dude, 0.1% of poland's population is jewish
I think he meant for Israel :mellow:

Sputnik
12-31-2007, 07:22 PM
Couldn't really say if it's fair or not unless I ran a site and knew what I was talking about but Bitmetv I know will allow users from Isreal/Poland if they are able to get a static IP.

mikechrobot
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Poland and Israel are primarily JEWISH countries.
removes all doubt?

pro267
12-31-2007, 07:34 PM

That is a very interesting argument.

Do the statistics show the exact percentage of cheaters per country?
Where can I find these statistics and a list of sites which block countries according to them?

r77
12-31-2007, 07:46 PM
sct staff decide to ban Poland and Israel too it seems that the people who live there are massive cheaters :O

P.S. We banned Poland and Israel with IP bans, and from now on they will no longer to signup as unfortunately they cause more hassle with cheating that it's worth.

Nemrod
12-31-2007, 07:48 PM
I donīt think is fair, I donīt think is unfair, it is, period.
If so many trackers took that decision I guess they did it because they couldnīt do anything else.
What I consider unfair, beyond any doubt, itīs that a tracker have to put a huge amount of time and resources to control only a specific group, no matter if it is a country, a continent or whatever, because in that specific group the rule is cheating and the exception is the fair play.

Thatīs what Iīve read in many many trackers, blogs, etc... If that is not true, of course it would seem unfair to me.

supper
12-31-2007, 07:50 PM

You can take "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" in various ways, yes. However I still think he stated a fact since supper does not show a very high amount of logic in this thread so far. But I think your post was more then a answer to me but more a rant on Polarbear so I won't say anything more.

Happy new year dragos. :happy:what logic u trying to looking for i say ppl should not be banned coz of other mistakes and the retard one talking to me about vegetable

and tomatos and u dont c any insulting words in polarbear to me so this mean two thing u are so dumb ass as u cant understand it or u just used to hear this insult from every one so its become normal to u so give me break u and him ok if u want to kiss ass Polarbear then do it in other thread plz coz ur post dose not make any sence

fisz
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I understand that torrent sites choose to disable signups for people from "cheating" countries (S*T) but cuting off registred users like SCC did shows that they will never be respected tracker. Its their tracker and they have right to do what thay want with it but if they want our respect they should respect us and spend some time on developing good anti cheat scripts. I liked SCC it was one of my first trackers now it doesnt exist for me anymore i could still use it with proxy so if someone wants to cheat he still can.

now im going to get real drunk :D Do dna hehe
happy new year

SAM
12-31-2007, 08:41 PM
every country has cheaters but the ratio differs and the trackers admins just ban some countries just out of its reputation nothing else

isreal is famous of cheaters let's ban isreal
and so on
and that's insane really
let's put it this way
USA 350 MILLIONS PEOPLE most of the houses have internet connections do you wanna tell me there is no cheaters in usa
come on
if you think ppl cheat cause they have low speed connections you are dreaming
ppl cheat for many reasons :
1- decrease the time to make a good buffer in order to trade the account
2- to enjoy the thrill that comes with it
and many other reasons
so why don't we ban usa ips cause they have a cheaters
let's say .1% from the americans torrent users are cheaters this more than the half isreali cheaters
so it's better to ban usa
don't you think ;)
but you don't you know why ?
cause ppl come from poor and third world countries don't usually donate so it's better to ban them
no need for them on elite trackers , right :D

PRINCE
12-31-2007, 08:48 PM
every country has cheaters but the ratio differs and the trackers admins just ban some countries just out of its reputation nothing else

and so on
and that's insane really
let's put it this way
USA 350 MILLIONS PEOPLE most of the houses have internet connections do you wanna tell me there is no cheaters in usa
come on
and many other reasons
let's say .1% from the americans torrent users are cheaters this more than the half isreali cheaters
don't you think ;)
cause ppl come from poor and third world countries don't usually donate so it's better to ban them
but isreali not from third world countries :D

SAM
12-31-2007, 08:49 PM
i used isreal as an example
i hope ppl got my drift and don't try to twist my words :)

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 09:07 PM

Happy new year dragos. :happy:what logic u trying to looking for i say ppl should not be banned coz of other mistakes and the retard one talking to me about vegetable

and tomatos and u dont c any insulting words in polarbear to me so this mean two thing u are so dumb ass as u cant understand it or u just used to hear this insult from every one so its become normal to u so give me break u and him ok if u want to kiss ass Polarbear then do it in other thread plz coz ur post dose not make any sence

Firstly, I am talking about the logic you are showing against what other people are answering on your question. You don't seem to get it.

Secondly about the insulting thing. You take things to serious.

Thirdly I have all the rights to post and say whatever I want aslong as I follow the rules of FST. If I don't you have all the right to report me.

And I love Polarbear :ghey: (:rolleyes:)

LoKaLiRi
12-31-2007, 09:07 PM

and so on
and that's insane really
let's put it this way
come on
and many other reasons
don't you think ;)

+1

:yup:

DyNast
12-31-2007, 09:10 PM

That is a very interesting argument.

Do the statistics show the exact percentage of cheaters per country?
Where can I find these statistics and a list of sites which block countries according to them?
Exactly.

@mikechrobot (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/mikechrobot-161968)
yap :P removes all doubt
But he was wrong about that, I don't think that's his point you know

Actatoi
12-31-2007, 09:13 PM

and so on
and that's insane really
let's put it this way
come on
and many other reasons
don't you think ;)

Ban the country with 1% cheating users or the country with 50% cheating users?

However I do see your point. But as already stated it surely is beacuse it's giving the staff too much time to deal with this matter. You have to see that it's there own free time they're putting into their tracker.

I am quite sure that you would get bored dealing with a country with a lot of cheaters and not knowing who you can trust from that country.

If not I salute you, but don't think that you have tried. I havn't either but Im lazy enough to know what I would do.

SAM
12-31-2007, 09:34 PM
i know it's hard for any tracker staff to run after every single cheater and i know most of the times they only try to protect their sites
maybe the intent is good but that's don't justify the means they used

x24
12-31-2007, 09:47 PM
The solution is very simple !

all trackers should ban isreal and Egypt :yup:

f@flot
12-31-2007, 09:50 PM

I agree :( .Banning the whole country is a fair response to the high quantity of cheaters and hackers..

SAM
12-31-2007, 09:52 PM

yes i agreed with that but you have to agree with me that you need medical attention :naughty:

@ the rest who thinks it's a good idea

why don't you try for once to put your self in the same situation we talking about here

a non cheater nor trader who want to contribute to a community but he got flushed away cause his nationality
is it fair ?
i don't get it , if it's your country you will agree i guess not

but listen

any descent tracker won't do this act and i mean by descent : trackers whose their members and staff are good and understandable and trust me there are plenty of those .

and listen to that too

any good person who isn't a cheater nor a trader and want to only share with good community will loose nothing by this ban actually its the trackers loss

Submission
12-31-2007, 10:03 PM
but isreali not from third world countries :D

Israel is a developing country. Its not an OECD member.

Usually banned countries like Israel and Egypt are developing countries that have very minor internet access so there is a huge need to cheat to be able to download and a maintain ratio.

SAM
12-31-2007, 10:15 PM
thanks for this great lesson in geography
i see that you studied well
A+ FROM ME

FatBob
12-31-2007, 10:29 PM
let this be a lesson to all the countries with higher percentage of cheaters ,

cant blame the staff , when they have to deal with 90 cheaters for every 100 signups from a particular country , why should they actually waste their time on manually /automatically disabling .. and .. hmm .. aah thats it !

happy new year !

x24
12-31-2007, 10:30 PM

yes i agreed with that but you have to agree with me that you need medical attention :naughty:

At least I live in a country that can Provide medical attention :lol:

SAM
12-31-2007, 10:40 PM
YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME JUST TO CAME UP WITH THIS JOKE

BUT IT'S OK , I KNOW YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU GET ANGRY .
SOME PEOPLE CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SELVES WHEN THEY GOT ANGRY
SOME PEOPLE ALSO LAUGH AT OTHERS CAUSE THEIR COLOR OF SKIN IS DIFFERENT OR THEIR RELIGION OR THEIR COUNTRY

BUT WHAT PUZZELS ME WHAT CATEGORY DO YOU FIT IN ?

I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE ALL THIS TIME AGAIN , JUST TRAIN YOUR MIND TO REACT FAST
IT'S EASY ;)

stitched
12-31-2007, 11:11 PM
...........never mind

SAM
12-31-2007, 11:22 PM
b4 it get ugly
i have to say it again
tracker staff has every right to protect their sites from cheaters or any one want to abuse it in any way
but using this harsh way make it very difficult for many good people to join in
also these ways not perfect and not serving its purpose in fact many cheaters still slip in

mrnobody
12-31-2007, 11:25 PM
P.S. We banned Poland and Israel with IP bans, and from now on they will no longer to signup as unfortunately they cause more hassle with cheating that it's worth.

seems like ScT is tired of 'em as well

---
i think this kind of ban holds back good users. I mean a person with ban intention will definitely use proxy, IP changer, or other tool to get around. Torrent site definitely isn't the first site to ban Isarilie IP and i am sure they already have alternative to get through.

spark
01-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Happy New Cheat

vergo
01-01-2008, 12:45 AM
In my experience, an overwhelming number of the Israeli users that I've come across have been cheaters, liars, or both.

It would be interesting to have them on all the same tracker where such a large proportion of the users would cheat; then they would see the consequences of such actions.

sleepyy
01-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Yes it is fair they own the web page if certain kinds of people are not wanted wheather it be because of your shoes, what car you drive, cheaters, traders, nationality, skin colour, religious views i agree 100 percent they have that right to ban a person or all of those people for what ever reason it's their site if you fall under the categories of unwellcome and it's nice and clear that person should not be part of that community what ever the reasons your not wanted deal with it if that person still want's in they are the ones causeing trouble.

x24
01-01-2008, 12:50 AM
YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME JUST TO CAME UP WITH THIS JOKE

BUT IT'S OK , I KNOW YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU GET ANGRY .
SOME PEOPLE CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SELVES WHEN THEY GOT ANGRY
SOME PEOPLE ALSO LAUGH AT OTHERS CAUSE THEIR COLOR OF SKIN IS DIFFERENT OR THEIR RELIGION OR THEIR COUNTRY

BUT WHAT PUZZELS ME WHAT CATEGORY DO YOU FIT IN ?

I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE ALL THIS TIME AGAIN , JUST TRAIN YOUR MIND TO REACT FAST
IT'S EASY ;)

:D

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 12:54 AM
i think a lot of good members non cheaters shouldent have gotten IP bans that really sucks if it happened to my Country id move to another country haha

SAM
01-01-2008, 01:13 AM
yes thank god i don't need to move

lostdemon
01-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Many things in life aren't fair thats what makes it life.
IPbans do suck for for the many good members but there are many other sites that can fill the void.

AmpeD
01-01-2008, 01:16 AM
its like iraq: theres a bunch of terrorists so they all deserve to die

(im jk:rolleyes:)

undercoverbro
01-01-2008, 01:43 AM
its unfortunate but people learn from their experiences and if I was to get ripped off by a certain group repeatedly I'd have to take action as well.

Sylar666
01-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Yes it is fair they own the web page if certain kinds of people are not wanted wheather it be because of your shoes, what car you drive, cheaters, traders, nationality, skin colour, religious views i agree 100 percent they have that right to ban a person or all of those people for what ever reason it's their site if you fall under the categories of unwellcome and it's nice and clear that person should not be part of that community what ever the reasons your not wanted deal with it if that person still want's in they are the ones causeing trouble.
Don't U ever use puctuation marks, USOB? It is so repellent...:naughty:

Eytan
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
In my experience, an overwhelming number of the Israeli users that I've come across have been cheaters, liars, or both.

It would be interesting to have them on all the same tracker where such a large proportion of the users would cheat; then they would see the consequences of such actions.

Downrev anyone ?

As far as I know, that tracker is not entirely fulfilled of cheaters, liars or both...:dry:

sleepyy
01-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Don't U ever use puctuation marks, USOB? It is so repellent...:naughty:

You may find this more attractive then .
http://i14.tinypic.com/73e4fps.jpg

If my post made you miserable this should put a smile on your face there could even be a slight bit of a resemblance.:ermm:

What does USOB mean?

digitalsheep
01-02-2008, 09:22 AM
u son of a b.....i think

grimms
01-02-2008, 10:47 AM
That pics funny.

sokrates
01-02-2008, 01:32 PM
well it is efficient to ban those users..
and good users usually dont lose anything bc their ip range doesnt get banned atleast from what i have heard^^
but there are enough trackers that dont ban whole countries.. so where is the problem?
thank your cheating neighbours for not being able to get on some nice sites ;)
some people just like to ruin it for the rest..

tralalala
01-02-2008, 01:43 PM
People from the same environment share same behavior

yeah, they're all just a bunch of brainless clones :E

I must object to that. I don't see myself as a brainless clone of other Israeli users just because they cheat. I got my account on SCT re-enabled for being an alright user.. The way it should be, unlike BitMeTV, they just banned the whole range - fuckers.. I had a lovely account there, shared and all, then one day it was all gone. No question asked nothing whatsoever. It's sad that trackers that big won't do the minimum to check whether it's worth while banning a user just because he's from a certain IP. It's like virtual racism in my opinion.. Everyone's clean until proven guilty.

That's just my 2 cents.

briand5379
01-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Since when is life fair. If a country has a larger percentage of cheaters then other countries then the site needs to do something. If they can't get it under control then sometimes it's better to let it go to regroup and deal with other matters then fight a losing war.

r77
01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
:frusty:

spark
01-02-2008, 03:19 PM
fuckers..
nice behaviour for a bt mod here and excellent example that you are not clone of other Israeli users

:pinch:

Vidde
01-02-2008, 03:21 PM
There are cheaters everywhere in the world, but in some parts, there are far too many then it should be..

So.. Instead of banning 100's of users manually, some trackers are banning IP-ranges. It's easier, faster, and it sure keeps'em out :p

Too bad for the few who doesn't cheat, but seriously.. It's not like 10 ppl from the same country are cheating, they do not ban entire country based on those numbers..

-Vidde

supper
01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
from my alittel poor experience i gusse its depend on the tracker too coz i think the trackers with a very strong cheat script like F*N or F*C or ex onik

they not even need to ban the whole country and the cheaters think twice before they make any stupid behaviour there that coz he have no chance to cheat there and it wont work for example u wont find the same numbers of cheaters in F*N like TL

but trackers with a weak scripts they just ban a whole counterys better then make a relly good script could dedact cheaters from any place in this world not just from israel or poland or any where else

anyway i understand that its hard on the staff to delet accounts every 10 mins from the same country but i just felt a littel bit mad thats all

oh and the reason of creating this thread coz my country were banned on some trackers that i relly love and now its unbanned so i am just scared to buffer those accounts and suddenly i will find every thing is gone coz of dumbass user

spark
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
If every tracker used OiNK's script the BT world would be like heaven...

tralalala
01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
fuckers..
nice behaviour for a bt mod here and excellent example that you are not clone of other Israeli users

:huh: Cos we are the only nation in the world that use the F word publicly.. Ah, I get it now. Thanks for the heads up mate.