PDA

View Full Version : ScL, the flower

krunktastic
12-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Now Im not begging for an invite, I know the link, just wondering if this tracker is for real...I've heard alot of interesting things about it so wondering if someone could give me some insight as to what theyre all about.

Edit: This is about THE FLOWER, not the other two SCL's. ScL is an invite only tracker - it is not open for signups.

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Now Im not begging for an invite, I know the link, just wondering if this tracker is for real...I've heard alot of interesting things about it so wondering if someone could give me some insight as to what theyre all about.

yes of course its real..

its like scc,sct sites with fast pre,speed is good to and general categories movies,games,tv show and many more

virtus134
12-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Can you give us more info Forumas?

The categories, the number of torrents, forum activity..?

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 07:30 PM

yes of course its real..

its like scc,sct sites with fast pre,speed is good to and general categories movies,games,tv show and many more

HAHA its nothing like S*C or S*T, the pre times suck, they post nuked stuff after its been nuked, the site sucks to be honest. Youll get better speeds off of piratebay! :lol::lol::lol:

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 07:30 PM

like i said they have like anyother general site categories nothing special abouth that, they have abouth 400 torrents,and forum activity is good to,even tho i have never posted there:lol:.

but site have one big very big problem not many leechers there..only where u can find leechers is on scl packs but in general only 1 or 2 per torrent..and will be very interesting to see how will things works after freeleech end.

@fatcat

well from what i have seen they have very good pre so i dont no what u talk abouth...but if u dont like it leave it:P

th0r
12-31-2007, 07:32 PM
And Forumas, just to be clear, I registered there a month and a half ago under another username and am a VIP there.

fsephie
12-31-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I don't think they really thought out having such a small userbase with a ratio system like that. It just doesn't work due to the small number of users who want each individual torrent. It'd probably help to have some ratio boost added for seedtime or some such, but maybe I'm wrong and the site will start being used by its members...

virtus134
12-31-2007, 07:42 PM
If you don't want your account I'll be glad to take it off your hands. I registered a long time ago but forgot about it and it got disabled :/

Zeus
12-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I signed up there a while ago. Site wasnt anything special so I didnt go back, account has probably been pruned by now. On a side note "the flower" is a really rubbish nickname.

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 08:05 PM

like i said they have like anyother general site categories nothing special abouth that, they have abouth 400 torrents,and forum activity is good to,even tho i have never posted there:lol:.

but site have one big very big problem not many leechers there..only where u can find leechers is on scl packs but in general only 1 or 2 per torrent..and will be very interesting to see how will things works after freeleech end.

@fatcat

well from what i have seen they have very good pre so i dont no what u talk abouth...but if u dont like it leave it:P

I had to request it to be deleted because they dont even have a delete account link! and its still there,

I went on just now....here is an example of the quality of the tracker:
Nat. Treas. 2 ts release.... its posted nearly 1 hour after it was released to other trackers, and even better it has been snatched 0 times because the upload speed is so crappy! Its been on SCL for nearly 4 hours now and it has no snatches and 30 leechers.

on S*C and S*T, you can grab a movie in 5 minutes or less, so dont try to defend the tracker, because it has sucky sucky speeds. :lol::lol::lol:

The site is too small and has no quality seeders, they just have people on there who are grabbing it off other trackers and uploading them at 40kb/s to that tracker.:lol::lol::lol:

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 08:14 PM
I had to request it to be deleted because they dont even have a delete account link! and its still there,

Nat. Treas. 2 ts release.... its posted nearly 1 hour after it was released to other trackers, and even better it has been snatched 0 times because the upload speed is so crappy! Its been on SCL for nearly 4 hours now and it has no snatches and 30 leechers.

on S*C and S*T, you can grab a movie in 5 minutes or less, so dont try to defend the tracker, because it has sucky sucky speeds. :lol::lol::lol:

The site is too small and has no quality seeders, they just have people on there who are grabbing it off other trackers and uploading them at 40kb/s to that tracker.:lol::lol::lol:

No maybe i have sound like i defend the tracker but i dont at all and i must say i agree with u on some part,but i dont download much from there but when i download something i always down. with full speed..but i didint say site have awesome speed i have said they have good speed..

also i have said the same thing they have very big problems with downloading files,since only few of them leeching so what is the point of downloading if u cant seedback(yes i know it was freeleech but i talk in general)..and also as i said it will be intersting to see how will things work after free leech period is over,almost no one will leech from there they will only seed like many of us:)

but dont forget they are still pretty new on scene so give them some time and we will see on what why will they go

pandabear
12-31-2007, 08:16 PM
The speed aren't nothing special, nor are the pretimes, so to compare to ftn or sct or scc is ridiculous. Its one of those sites that could become something great over time, and one which is trying to become lke ftwr etc and have 0 publicity.

SAM
12-31-2007, 08:19 PM
every tracker has something unique about it
if you really clear your mind from all the illusions of rate and rarity and you take some time off away from trading addiction
you can see that

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 08:21 PM

No maybe i have sound like i defend the tracker but i dont at all and i must say i agree with u on some part,but i dont download much from there but when i download something i always down. with full speed..but i didint say site have awesome speed i have said they have good speed..

also i have said the same thing they have very big problems with downloading files,since only few of them leeching so what is the point of downloading if u cant seedback(yes i know it was freeleech but i talk in general)..and also as i said it will be intersting to see how will things work after free leech period is over,almost no one will leech from there they will only seed like many of us:)

As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

Here is the speed times and pre time list (Fastest to slowest)

S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities

pandabear
12-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Err dw. :o

.:Him:.
12-31-2007, 09:25 PM
They may not have pre-times as good as S*T but neither did S*T in the beginning.

They are a good site and should be respected = left ALONE!

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 09:38 PM
S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

Overall, the tracker has nothing special about it at all, the community has maybe 20 active people posting in the forums, the site doesnt offer anything unique or special to make me say "sweet im going to always check scl for this kind of stuff"

Try it out and figure it out yourself, but personally, there are plenty of other trackers that offer far more content, faster speeds, faster pre times, and unique quality as well as active communities

u cant compare Scl with Scc or Sct,as i said they are still new and give them some time and we will see what will happend,and im very sure when sct and scc was created or anyother site at begining was not so great..

this again can sound like i defend site but im only saying how things are atm..

They may not have pre-times as good as S*T but neither did S*T in the beginning.

agree;)

12-31-2007, 09:44 PM

As I said, the site is nothing special at all, pre times arent good, speeds arent good, Id rather stick with S*C and S*T anyday of the week.

S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

How do you know about any real sites if you say that you are looking for them still in your signature?

It is in ScL's best interest to be left alone, and your flaming is not aiding the situation.

Not every site starts with people who have 100 mbit connections, and I doubt that you could possibly do much better than ScL has done for itself so far.

The best thing to do in your case would be to :shutup:.

Rpcry
12-31-2007, 09:54 PM

dont know scl but i have been on sct since the first week and it has allways have good pretimes, feeling, the one with numbers, wazup1023, chriz deathr0w and all the upers there used to kick asses, why do you thing that sct got that famous :rolleyes:

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 10:00 PM

S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

How do you know about any real sites if you say that you are looking for them still in your signature?

It is in ScL's best interest to be left alone, and your flaming is not aiding the situation.

Not every site starts with people who have 100 mbit connections, and I doubt that you could possibly do much better than ScL has done for itself so far.

The best thing to do in your case would be to :shutup:.

just because its in my sig doesnt mean I dont have it. You honestly think Im an idiot and going to post what trackers I am part of or not? hahaha two of the ones posted arent even real trackers...its just to mess with people ...guess its working well.

anyone who does that is just trying to grow their epenis bigger...but it doesnt work!

scl members spam this forum every day with a topic like this to try to get more members, give it a rest...bitsoup is a better tracker even :yup::yup::yup:

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 10:00 PM

dont know scl but i have been on sct since the first week and it has allways have good pretimes, feeling, the one with numbers, wazup1023, chriz deathr0w and all the upers there used to kick asses, why do you thing that sct got that famous :rolleyes:

because of WTAW lvl list,sure its not famus because of speed lol every tracker have good speed and much more members than sct atm.

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 10:09 PM
having more members is not necessarily a good thing, more members, means more people to bring the attention of certain authorities, trackers with under 40k members usually have better speeds and seeder ratio's then trackers with more members.

I am new to FST and that WTAW lvl list didnt make me aware of it, it is well known just bc of its quality, no list is needed to tell you that.

Please stop using the (its a new site) argument. I know the owner of a newer site, all4nothin and they have better speeds, over 10k members, and a decent seed to leech ratio ...and they are only a month old! :-)

Here is another compare :

SCL (they dont have stats posted anywhere, so the user estimate is just a rough guess)
Active Torrents: 326
Users ~2000

All4nothin (a newer site, less then a month old)
User Info Members 11,054Torrent Info Torrents 726 Peers 2,856 Seeders 2,208 Leechers 648

As far as pre times, I can use one file and show you the pre time difference between Scl
Revtt
2007-12-31
14:16:21
SCL
2007-12-31 19:18:36

5 hour difference...lol

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 10:18 PM
having more members is not necessarily a good thing, more members, means more people to bring the attention of certain authorities, trackers with under 40k members usually have better speeds and seeder ratio's then trackers with more members.

there is no matter site can have 2k or 50k members its the same if someone from certain authorities start to investigate or something like that..almost every tracker is very easy to find and im not just talking abouth sites that are on lvl list there are to many of them that are not there and never will be on that list..

also more users means its easier to seedback unlike on scc,sct,ftn where is impossible to seed 1:1 if u dont have seedbox..

12-31-2007, 10:22 PM
just because its in my sig doesnt mean I dont have it. You honestly think Im an idiot and going to post what trackers I am part of or not? hahaha two of the ones posted arent even real trackers...its just to mess with people ...guess its working well.

anyone who does that is just trying to grow their epenis bigger...but it doesnt work!

scl members spam this forum every day with a topic like this to try to get more members, give it a rest...bitsoup is a better tracker even :yup::yup::yup:

Well when it says "looking for" I obviously figure that you are looking for those trackers; consequently, you should not be talking as if you were experienced with trackers that you are not yet a part of.

Rpcry
12-31-2007, 10:32 PM

because of WTAW lvl list,sure its not famus because of speed lol every tracker have good speed and much more members than sct atm.

nope, it got that famous couse the speeds where so good that the scene start a flame war against them pres of antip2p and responces from sct where everywhere, plus staff where promothing the site preing scene news about, yeah it was a 'secret' but everyone knows about it

fsephie
12-31-2007, 10:39 PM

So that invite request for S*T is just a clever ruse, right? I think you might want to not be so antagonistic, as it will really help your chances in getting that invite :).

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 10:44 PM

Well when it says "looking for" I obviously figure that you are looking for those trackers; consequently, you should not be talking as if you were experienced with trackers that you are not yet a part of.

And how would you know which sites I am part of and which I am not. I know plenty of site mods, members, and owners of all the sites that you are most likely speaking of?

What happened to respecting people?

Re: awesomeness (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-awesomeness-263256-post2536570)

Good moral to your story, and also true in all aspects of life - respect is paramount!

Sound familiar?

I am just sick of all the spam advertising people are doing for this site, its very sad and pathetic when you see people posting for it with every other post:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=2144185

So that invite request for S*T is just a clever ruse, right? I think you might want to not be so antagonistic, as it will really help your chances in getting that invite :).

Could be, you never know who you are talking to here on the internet. Might be a way to divert attention :lol::lol:

SpiderPig
12-31-2007, 10:48 PM

S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

You sure know too much about places you are begging to get in. :dabs:

That is a major flaw in torrenting - that retards release so much information for all to see.

12-31-2007, 10:57 PM

Re: awesomeness (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-awesomeness-263256-post2536570)

Good moral to your story, and also true in all aspects of life - respect is paramount!

Sound familiar?

Could be, you never know who you are talking to here on the internet. Might be a way to divert attention :lol::lol:

I was sincere in my post in the awesomeness thread, and I hold true to what I said there; however I am not nice to the ignorant.

If you are using the list in your signature as a diversion, then you are wasting your own time, as well as mine, which leads me to think you aren't a member of any worthwhile tracker, as you lack the required common sense, knowledge, and attitude.

LoKaLiRi
12-31-2007, 11:04 PM
just >> it's Great Great Tracker ;)

th0r
12-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Well, this thread seems to have been severely derailed from the OP.

Can it be closed, please?

SAM
12-31-2007, 11:26 PM
agreed :)

ecin
12-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Guess the thread starter is even more confused now, than he was before posting it =D

fatcat69
12-31-2007, 11:53 PM

Sound familiar?

I was sincere in my post in the awesomeness thread, and I hold true to what I said there; however I am not nice to the ignorant.

If you are using the list in your signature as a diversion, then you are wasting your own time, as well as mine, which leads me to think you aren't a member of any worthwhile tracker, as you lack the required common sense, knowledge, and attitude.

The ignorant? How about the arrogant? Re-read what you said that I am quoting.

Just because I don't make userbars that show I am a VIP/User/PowerUser to sites does not mean I am not one.

Why do you or anyone have those userbars in your signature?

I know why, because you are bragging, for your epenis. Hate to tell you, but it doesnt make you cooler then the next guy.

My signature is what is called a satire, meaning it is a joke making fun of people who list their trackers and brag about being power users.

I am a member of plenty of your "high level" trackers and have been since they became trackers.

Don't talk down to me if you do not know who I am, that is the most Arrogant and Ignorant thing to do, and I find it very ironic with what you said above, it is very amusing to me! :lol::lol::lol:

S*C
S*T/F*N/F*C
TL/revtt/FL
ST/czone
SCL
Public Torrent Sites.

You sure know too much about places you are begging to get in. :dabs:

That is a major flaw in torrenting - that retards release so much information for all to see.

Lol, beggin? Reread my signature....it is a joke, two of those "trackers" are not even real trackers, I am making fun of people who brag in their signatures about which trackers they are in because they think it makes them cool :lol::lol::lol:

mrnobody
12-31-2007, 11:57 PM
It's new year, be nice! :lol:

grimms
12-31-2007, 11:57 PM
yes of course its real..

HAHA its nothing like S*C or S*T, the pre times suck, they post nuked stuff after its been nuked, the site sucks to be honest. Youll get better speeds off of piratebay! :lol::lol::lol:

That hurts huh!!:lol:

LordS
01-01-2008, 03:27 AM
we're not out to be another ScT or SCC. We want to be our own unique site offering what our members want.

So please stop dissing us and if you dislike us that badly give me your username and I'll disable you.

Pre-times aren't everything, its just an e-penis thing (which u seem to be against)

krunktastic
01-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I agree, when I started this thread I just wanted to know more about the site; now it looks like an epenis comparison.

Just wanted some info.

Sylar666
01-01-2008, 03:41 AM
I LIKED THE TOP 10 SICKEST PACK!! Weirdos! Anybody , who hurts ScL are being treated in the next episode of Heroes..I take his/her power...Not neccessarily by yanking off the scull. But kinda.
Take care...:) ScL ROX!

wrongun92
01-01-2008, 04:02 AM
I LIKED THE TOP 10 SICKEST PACK!! Weirdos! Anybody , who hurts ScL are being treated in the next episode of Heroes..I take his/her power...Not neccessarily by yanking off the scull. But kinda.

Are you really Sylar from the Herores?:D
Please stop scaring the users.

---------------
The flower is still blooming. Give it some time guys.
To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

Sylar666
01-01-2008, 04:16 AM
Just kept a low profile in S02...:) But I regained my abilities.

FatBob
01-01-2008, 04:20 AM

:drunk:

:happy:

Sylar666
01-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Arigato, wakarimas...

fstokebanget
01-01-2008, 05:11 AM
I joined ScL, and I think it has a great potential to be a very good tracker :) If anyone discuss about the pretimes, cmon guys, this is a new tracker, I do think back in the time when ScT or FTN were established they're also had a problem with that :)

grimms
01-01-2008, 05:33 AM
scl is open sign up right now i just signed up 20 minutes ago

wrongun92
01-01-2008, 05:34 AM
scl is open sign up right now i just signed up 20 minutes ago

are you talking about the flower?;)

jasperr
01-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Sounds to me more like someone got banned or something and is throwing a tantrum. but anyways... this tracker is very good and is only going to get better.... pre times aren't Sh*t so why is this guys throwing irrellevant BS up in the air as a smokescreen??? in addition he keeps throwing mentiontions of more established well know trackers such as s*c, S*t and F*n in the mix..??? is this guy stupid!!?? comparing any new tracker to any of these is going to make his point and he knows it... also by the look of his posts, he has a chip on his shoulder about it which leads me to think that he has had an unpleasant experience there of some sort..
as for speeds, as i said they are only gonna get better.. community is awesome no matter what mr.crabby ass has to say(since i tend to ignore blatten idiocracy anyways) over all its a very good tracker that is gonna have a great year! :D

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 06:25 AM
Sorry Guys,

I have been very sick all day and the drugs made me a little grouchy thats all.

Didnt mean any disrespect to anyone and I am reading over my comments now and definitely am not normally like that.

I hate being sick

sorry again mates

Happy holidays guys and be safe out on new years!

ps. my comments were for the wrong scl too I am noticing ...talk about felling like an asshole and an idiot.

grimms
01-01-2008, 06:30 AM
I apologize it's not the flower that is open. Thought it was though.

jasperr
01-01-2008, 06:36 AM
ps. my comments were for the wrong scl too I am noticing

lol.... that seems to be happening a lot lately.., confusion i mean between the 3 S*Ls...
hope ya feel better soon(nobody likes a crabby ass :P)... sucks being sick on a holiday..

LordS
01-01-2008, 06:52 AM
It's cool fatcat69.

We all make mistakes.

LordS
01-01-2008, 06:54 AM
*double post.

fstokebanget
01-01-2008, 07:32 AM
I apologize it's not the flower that is open. Thought it was though.

there's another ScL ro that opens for signup :)

pandabear
01-01-2008, 07:51 AM
The easiest way to get into a place like the flower, is through friends. Tho i believe invites got taken away due to rampant trading.

krunktastic
01-01-2008, 08:02 AM
The easiest way to get into a place like the flower, is through friends. Tho i believe invites got taken away due to rampant trading.

They're closed up?

briand5379
01-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I personally think it's an interesting site with potential. For now it's an average tracker. One thing it does have over the average tracker is a boat load of packs. Whether or not that's a good thing or not depends on the person. If people want to bag on the site then just don't go there.

What's this 3rd site people keep talking about. I only know of ScL and SCL.

pandabear
01-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Not really sure. I think staff there are just thinking it through before they commit to an invite system. I think atm only a certain class and higher have invites.

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:39 AM
ps. my comments were for the wrong scl too I am noticing

lol.... that seems to be happening a lot lately.., confusion i mean between the 3 S*Ls...
hope ya feel better soon(nobody likes a crabby ass :P)... sucks being sick on a holiday..

lol thanks jasperr

ok so there is 3?! I thought there was only 2

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tracker-reviews-post2527594/postcount197
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2371565/postcount8167

edit: figured out the third and cant talk about it because of it ;-)

oh and the sh*t i was talking was directed towards that first link above

They have been spamming all over and thats what annoys me...im surprised noone clicked that link i posted and corrected me!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tracker-reviews-post2527594/postcount197

that site is not worth anyones time...all the smack i talked was for that one.... not this flower site i am now coming to find out.

th0r
01-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm glad everyone is moderately happy.

Thread go closey now, hmmm?

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Well, this thread seems to have been severely derailed from the OP.

Can it be closed, please?

wtf???

why do u what thread closed???

dont u like when people have critics ,u dont need to be scared at all maybe after this they make some changes.

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM

wtf???

dont u like when people have critics ,u dont need to be scared at all maybe after this they make some changes.

I think he posted that because it is a waste of space now since everything has been straightened out ....

ps for a site that isnt suppose to be talked about...alot of you have talked a great deal about it...

atleast I have the excuse of talking about a different site:P:P:P

pandabear
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Yup there is three ScL, the flower, the leech one and the .ro one. Or atleast i hope so. I am all so confused.

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 09:41 AM
wtf???

I think he posted that because it is a waste of space now since everything has been straightened out ....

ps for a site that isnt suppose to be talked about...alot of you have talked a great deal about it...

well why then he dont post that on every Ftn or SCC or Fsc thread,but no only here..

No its some other reasone why he want this closed

maybe to much critics for site:yup:

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 09:47 AM

well why then he dont post that on every Ftn or SCC or Fsc thread,but no only here..

No its some other reasone why he want this closed

maybe to much critics for site:yup:

Well seeing how everyone thought there were only 2 s*l's and that when I posted the link to that user who doesnt stop posting about sceneleech and noone corrected me....i think its safe to say that most of the critics dont know what site the op is referring to

The reason Th0r wants it closed is because this site that this thread is about has very very strict rules about talking in public about them....thats why...

t0mmy
01-01-2008, 09:50 AM
well i dont see it in the FST rules, they have no power over here..

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 09:57 AM

that is right answer:happy:

@fatcat69

i never said and i havent see anyone saying the full url of the site,we only know the site from code name (scl flower) but i really dont no what site rules on scl we breaked and i can tell u none..:)

jesper12345
01-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Starting a tracker with the purpose of making it super secret/rare is super gay.

briand5379
01-01-2008, 11:33 AM
T0mmy it's called having respect for the site that's all there is to it. It goes along with any site abbreviation whether it's ScT, FTN or SCC.

Forumas the rule is the site name they said nothing about abbreviations or code names.

jesper they act the way alot of trackers do.

ecin
01-01-2008, 01:03 PM
I can understand, if trackers don't want attention however, the abbreviations and announcings to be a supermegaleethax tracker results in exactly the opposite.
No offence intended really, but I sometimes get the feeling that some of them want attention by claiming to strive for discretion.

If I, as a BT site, really wanted to stay secret, I'd politely ask to be completely removed from all tracker rating lists in the first place. If you just asked to have some stars slapped at your tracker name, you achieve the opposite of what you (allegely) request. You get attention, because ppl want to know what the name behind the stars is.

Btw, as a side note:
I never got told what the url's of those so secret sites are, but it for instance took me
- about a minute to find the FTN url
- a few minutes to guess the ScL (flower) url
- seconds to find ScT's home

I found the url of every single 'secret' tr*ck*r. Without wasting more than a few minutes.

Just my 2 sup3rs3cr3t cents o:

jasperr
01-01-2008, 01:32 PM

that is right answer:happy:

@fatcat69

i never said and i havent see anyone saying the full url of the site,we only know the site from code name (scl flower) but i really dont no what site rules on scl we breaked and i can tell u none..:)

to be honest guys t0mmy is correct, there are no rules on this at FST....BUT, the official stance on this according to the the rules of the site is that... they want minimal mention (prefferbly none at all) on public forums, NO posting full url... and that they are to be reffered to ONLY as S*L and nothing else... it's not their fault that there is 3 sites with the same initials, people are just gonna have to figure it out on their own as i guess some smarty pants have :P.. lol

and @ Jesper
why is it gay to start a tracker the correct way, instead of starting public so every wannabe trader, scammer, and troll can get in??? these guys here got the right idea from the start.. as far as rarity ....lol you can wipe you A** with that dumb rarity chart.... secret??? yes.. But, as i said, these days thats the propper way to do things.. so your thoughts on the matter DON'T MATTER.. lmao

Reguards

class
01-01-2008, 02:55 PM
yeah exactly and it is real

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Btw, as a side note:
I never got told what the url's of those so secret sites are, but it for instance took me

I found the url of every single 'secret' tr*ck*r. Without wasting more than a few minutes.

if you think sct and ftn are secret trackers....then you are just at the tip of the iceberg.

Lets just say, that the "rating system" doesnt include trackers from lvl 10- lvl 20:lol::lol:

jasperr
01-01-2008, 05:38 PM
heh... i'm sure there are more out there.... just they don't get the limelight... and i'm sure they appreciate the likes of S*T and F*n.. to be in the front.. then then agian... theres always the Mango... DOH!... i've said too much...

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 05:42 PM
heh... i'm sure there are more out there.... just they don't get the limelight... and i'm sure they appreciate the likes of S*T and F*n.. to be in the front.. then then agian... theres always the Mango... DOH!... i've said too much...

:lol::lol::lol:

what about the banaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (sniper takes out fatcat69)
http://www3.telus.net/kodiak/Graphics/cat_sniper1.jpg

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Btw, as a side note:

if you think sct and ftn are secret trackers....then you are just at the tip of the iceberg.

Lets just say, that the "rating system" doesnt include trackers from lvl 10- lvl 20:lol::lol:

Ftn and some other sites like F**** E**** and few more are meant to be secret but they are not:)

yea there are sites that are even much much bigger that any lvl but these are not BitTorrent trackers:happy:

ecin
01-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Btw, as a side note:

Now have a guess why I said 'so secret' :lol:

Now have another guess, why I mentioned what 'really' secret trackers would do. :happy:

magushun
01-01-2008, 08:01 PM
the packs are really cool there, who the fuck cares about 5s diffference in pretime

LordS
01-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Just for the record we requested very nicely to be removed from everything.

And were denied as it isn't FST's policy.

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Just for the record we requested very nicely to be removed from everything.

And were denied as it isn't FST's policy.

ya I saw that in the best site of 07 thread...:ermm:

Adman65
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
The site is new, just going to have to wait it out and see what happens. Not like they are just going to pop and be the next F*N. I just joined it, so I'll see how it goes.

jasperr
01-02-2008, 01:03 AM
??

whip22
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
what's the url for ScL (the flower)

corpse
01-03-2008, 05:09 PM
what's the url for ScL (the flower)
Staff don't want to show their url in public, and we should respect it.

monk3y
01-03-2008, 05:26 PM
the flower looks like a very promising site,
great packs with nice pre times and a great community
add to that the kewl staff of the site :D

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 05:36 PM

well they can have now as many pack as they want becuase no one even leech from there lol.

FL is over and there is no point of downloading since u cant even seed to 0.25 of what downloaded:yup:

magushun
01-03-2008, 05:44 PM
why wouldnt they? there is no free leech on kg in anytime of the year, its damn hard to seed, and its still alive and blooming, bufferbuilding champions will leave the site alone, not a big loss

eXoDuS
01-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes their packs are very great!
i also like the cartoons they have their i couldnt find them anywhere else ( with good speeds ) i think that this tracker will definetely improve to a great tracker!

i love it! :) http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/eleinofagos/scllovevf4.gif

yayyyyyy
01-03-2008, 06:20 PM
there is no point of downloading since u cant even seed to 0.25 of what downloaded:yup:

sad but true :cry:

The Wanderer
01-03-2008, 07:24 PM
I can understand, if trackers don't want attention however, the abbreviations and announcings to be a supermegaleethax tracker results in exactly the opposite.
No offence intended really, but I sometimes get the feeling that some of them want attention by claiming to strive for discretion.

If I, as a BT site, really wanted to stay secret, I'd politely ask to be completely removed from all tracker rating lists in the first place. If you just asked to have some stars slapped at your tracker name, you achieve the opposite of what you (allegely) request. You get attention, because ppl want to know what the name behind the stars is.

Btw, as a side note:

I couldn't agree more.:yup:

magushun
01-03-2008, 07:59 PM
there are secret sites that are truly secrets, not just using people's curiosity for virus marketing. i guess 99% of FSTers havent heard of those sites (no, not wheel or rabbit), and its the way it meant to be.

yayyyyyy
01-03-2008, 09:09 PM
there are secret sites that are truly secrets, not just using people's curiosity for virus marketing. i guess 99% of FSTers havent heard of those sites (no, not wheel or rabbit), and its the way it meant to be.

but you can be sure that antipiracy agencies knows them... and maybe even have an account there :naughty:

fatcat69
01-03-2008, 09:12 PM
anti piracy agents would rather bust the source not the bottom feeding user....

z7x
01-03-2008, 09:20 PM
hmm ><

chetka
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Please send me a PM with the url of this site, because i cannot guess it :D
invite should be appreciated too

Cruel
01-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Please send me a PM with the url of this site, because i cannot guess it :D
invite should be appreciated tooThis is not the way you request an invite here :pinch:

chetka
01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
i am not requesting for invite, i do request only for the url mainly, I am just curious

max59x
01-03-2008, 09:47 PM
i am not requesting for invite, i do request only for the url mainly, I am just curious

Sorry, people must respect the site rules. It's just known as ScL (flower).

And in my opinion for those who don't know how it is, just imagine a RTS3. Great packs/boxsets, good speeds, good pre's. I like it!:happy:

fatcat69
01-03-2008, 09:48 PM
curiosity kills the cat

http://www.fchb.org/files/free-cat.bmp

LordS
01-03-2008, 09:48 PM
The URL won't help you at all, so why requite it?

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 10:14 PM

well u must have heard for google so if u have time then start searching:D

ecin
01-04-2008, 01:26 AM

but you can be sure that antipiracy agencies knows them... and maybe even have an account there :naughty:

They don't really bother with them. It's not what they're after.

jasperr
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM

well they can have now as many pack as they want becuase no one even leech from there lol.

FL is over and there is no point of downloading since u cant even seed to 0.25 of what downloaded:yup:

thats mainly because most "USERS" only grab packs durring free leech JUST to boost ratios(e-penis) and get invites, they couldn't give a damm about what there getting as long as it's big and its FL so it don't count against'em and any leeches are bonus...then they leave everyone else high and dry..

THATS why its sometimes hard to seedback on packs, no FL = no users..... retarded if you ask me.. but thats how it is don't matter what site your on

magushun
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
lol, close one jasperr, you know there are people who wants to download, and to download you need upload.

pone44
03-28-2008, 04:16 AM
did you trade invites?:noes:

If you don't want your account I'll be glad to take it off your hands. I registered a long time ago but forgot about it and it got disabled :/

th0r
03-28-2008, 04:31 AM
New rule: members who bump old and unnecessary threads get banned for a week.

Ragecloak
03-28-2008, 04:45 AM
I dont get when people say this. People bitch and moan because someone doesnt search, and then when someone actually does search and reply, someone whines because they bumped it up

1000possibleclaws
03-28-2008, 04:48 AM
I dont get when people say this. People bitch and moan because someone doesnt search, and then when someone actually does search and reply, someone whines because they bumped it up

it's just th0r's god complex talking, you'll get used to it :P

SgtMajor
03-28-2008, 04:51 AM

Bumping unnecessary old threads is pointless. What was achieved in this instance?

Using the search function to answer a pertinent question is commendable.

th0r
03-28-2008, 04:54 AM
t's just th0r's god complex talking, you'll get used to it :P

People sometimes get confused by how right I am all the time.

:whistling

SAM
03-28-2008, 06:23 AM
I Just Wasted A Minute Of My Precious Time :(
Shame On The Pumper.

EnerGizer
03-28-2008, 09:18 AM
well , it's a new tracker with great design and style , with a lot of amazing packs with excellent speeds and good forums.

Swift
03-28-2008, 09:20 AM
you`ve sed it all

Dark Archon
03-28-2008, 11:20 AM
New torrents should be uploaded more frequently.

pierrrot
03-28-2008, 03:49 PM
well , it's a new tracker with great design and style , with a lot of amazing packs with excellent speeds and good forums.
Design ok, packs are good, speed not excellent, lack of peers.

bubucea
03-28-2008, 06:40 PM
...a very nice tracker, with good staff !

becomehokage
03-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Then inv me ill help the seeding activity with my box :P

adissan
03-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Stylesheet great,Speeds good,Content is great in my opinion with that freeleech packs
I liked this tracker since i ve first log in :)

fOrUmAs
03-29-2008, 12:05 AM

they are not new anymore,tracker is online for 6 or more months now and that is not new;)

but yes they have good design with good packs,but other than that its avarage:)

(I)
03-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Then inv me ill help the seeding activity with my box :P

Closed man :P

zizuu
03-29-2008, 03:12 AM
i heard alot about i think one of the best trackers

The Gladiator
03-29-2008, 03:39 AM

Don't think that... Isn't true.

Annoyed
03-29-2008, 03:53 AM
No it's not.

krunktastic
03-29-2008, 03:59 AM
For god sakes please close this thread... It's mine, it's old, and it's useless.

SgtMajor
03-29-2008, 04:06 AM
For god sakes please close this thread... It's mine, it's old, and it's useless.

No-one will notice your plea unless you report your own post and put in a request for your thread to be closed.

grimms
03-29-2008, 04:17 AM
Even that section seems to be pretty useless...

messi30
03-29-2008, 04:18 AM
SCL its great tracker for all, good pretimes excellent packs with freelech.

HDR
04-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Which they open signups soon, because i would like to be there :cry:

Cabalo
04-10-2008, 02:36 AM

lol @ best tracker and lol @ comparing it to SCT/revtt/Tl/FTN/SCC

this is a showcase of a overrated site generated by the hype it was spread.

any of the above mentioned trackers owns it big time.

Iptorrents, supertorrents, bitsoup, ilovetorrents also have way better speeds and contents.

stop hyping this site for once.

dythim
04-10-2008, 04:26 AM
ScL is a great and upcoming tracker. How you define best is determined on an individual basis and that's really there's all to it. How else you define and judge it by are rather unimportant

cpc7747
04-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Good tracker !

C-mos
04-10-2008, 08:02 AM
not very good...

adissan
04-10-2008, 08:39 AM
yes of course its real..

Nice one fatcat :lol: :lol:

aaatoel
04-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Not good yet... Maybe one day it will be great, but for the moment it's not good! Yea, it has great packs. Yea, they are freeleech. But the place is FULL of hit 'n' runners!!! All the packs eventually die after 2-3 days! That's ridiculous!

sabre
04-10-2008, 02:34 PM
over hyped

crackerjack
06-13-2008, 06:20 AM
I didn't like ScL the flower, aka clover now...
Not enough seeders on there, it took forever to download something.

apextwin146
06-13-2008, 06:24 AM
^ cuz maybe ur ISP sucks ??
Now dnt tell me that you expect a month old torrent to have 5+ seeders in a site like ScL ..

crackerjack
06-13-2008, 06:28 AM
^ cuz maybe ur ISP sucks ??
Now dnt tell me that you expect a month old torrent to have 5+ seeders in a site like ScL ..

Ahuh, and that's why they always whined about people not seeding their torrents on the front page... right. :dry:

fcoo
06-13-2008, 08:05 AM
delete

z7x
06-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Naaaaw cry babys.

If you dont like it then just shut up and dont use it, Or better yet give me the nfo of your accounts so i can open a slot for an other dude to check it out.

@fatcat : our pretimes is better then some sites you use atleast ^^

mafija
06-13-2008, 09:48 AM
Naaaaw cry babys.

If you dont like it then just shut up and dont use it, Or better yet give me the nfo of your accounts so i can open a slot for an other dude to check it out.

I agree with you:yup:They are complete idiots with this f.... craying.
If the tracker isnt good for this pusyes so why they dont delete accounts.

n0_NaMe
06-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Naaaaw cry babys.

I agree with you:yup:They are complete idiots with this f.... craying.
If the tracker isnt good for this pusyes so why they dont delete accounts.

cos when you try to delete your account it doesnt work. Believe me Ive tried.

fcoo
06-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Im sorry if what I said hurt u,m8.so sorry.

bananafurry
06-13-2008, 10:07 AM
as z7x have mentioned before, if u don't like scl hand us ur acc. details so we can make place for someone who want to join.This is main reason why we oppened our doors, to gain new members that will be active :>

and something for crackerjack - what do you expect from site that aim to have small userbse, to be like TL ?
ur whinning is irrational ScL wants to be community based, most of people there knows each other from forum or irc and i think u know that.

kuracat
06-13-2008, 11:11 AM
so whats the big hype about this clover?

The Flying Cow
06-13-2008, 11:53 AM
BTW to people quoting fatcat...he has already mentioned that he made a mistake (was talking about SceneLeech and not this ScL poppy flower thing).

They opened their door yesterday and in abt 10 minutes were full again :lol: Talk about intravenous tracker use.

cinowell
06-13-2008, 12:02 PM
I have got an account :) Sadly signups are closed now.

trackrider
06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
:cry: Shoot, I missed it. Anyone know if they will open again soon :frusty:

maverick_andy
06-13-2008, 02:17 PM
I became the :shifty:2501 member:D:lol: thanks ScL

SgtMajor
06-13-2008, 02:30 PM
:cry: Shoot, I missed it. Anyone know if they will open again soon :frusty:

Watch this space :D

rmftpdy
06-13-2008, 05:13 PM
i joined yesterday.
im happy :D

maxpower76
06-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I can it belive it i missed the signed up, any chance for me now?

SgtMajor
06-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Not today, and don't hold yer breath waiting to get in, but a chance there will be in the not too distant future, just watch this space.

maxpower76
06-14-2008, 08:07 PM
thanks for the info

forthat
06-15-2008, 10:17 AM
i got registered 2 days back

jasperr
06-15-2008, 01:49 PM
and this thread goes on and on..... :/