PDA

View Full Version : NB invite question

KRink
12-31-2007, 07:34 PM
How does the invite system work for NB?

I have a power user been there for over 1 year, but haven't ever seen any invites.

Do you have to request invites on an individual basis like f*n?

Can someone tell me how does one get invites on the site? I cannot read Norwegian :D

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 07:38 PM
How does the invite system work for NB?

I have a power user been there for over 1 year, but haven't ever seen any invites.

Do you have to request invites on an individual basis like f*n?

Can someone tell me how does one get invites on the site? I cannot read Norwegian :D

the easy way would be PM someone from staff and ask them,but im sure PU can ask for invites:)

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 08:04 PM
have you tried to donate ? :P

fOrUmAs
12-31-2007, 08:15 PM
have you tried to donate ? :P

they are not SCT:lol:

Vidde
01-01-2008, 05:07 PM
You cannot buy invites ofc ^^

Invites are not handed out automatically, only manually by staffers.. You should've received an invite some weeks ago, if you still do not have any, you're marked as "cannot receive invites".. You can try the help-chan @ IRC.norbits.net - #hjelp if you want to know the reason :)

Regards
-Vidde

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 05:10 PM
You cannot buy invites ofc ^^

Invites are not handed out automatically, only manually by staffers.. You should've received an invite some weeks ago, if you still do not have any, you're marked as "cannot receive invites".. You can try the help-chan @ IRC.norbits.net - #hjelp if you want to know the reason :)

Regards
-Vidde

maybe he have joined after they give invites,but anyway how and what class can request invites anyway?

thx for info

Scavenger
01-01-2008, 05:49 PM
I think Power Users+ can request invites at the forum, I'm not sure.

PRINCE
01-01-2008, 05:56 PM
you must be have at lest 50 giga up + 4 weeks
and active in site (comments and fourm)

Vidde
01-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Where are you guys getting all this from? Oo

First of all, if you req -anything- at all in the forums, you'll receive a warning.
You -can- ask the staffers to get an extra invite, if you use /contactsupport.php?tostaff=1

The invites handed out about a week ago, was for active ppl, and by active, I mean at least 1 forumpost, 1 torrentcomment, and have leeched a torrent, so.. :p

Cheers =)
-Vidde