PDA

View Full Version : Avi Compressor

Blueprint2586
07-26-2003, 04:23 PM
ok so i had the matrix reloaded and the file size was like 712,XXXX or so and than when i wanted to convert it to mpeg with TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 but when they talked there lips moved but the audio was before the video so than i tryed 2 convert it to mpeg with avi2vcd which is a horrible program and it said the the audio needed to be decompressed so i clicked decompressed and 20 min later it was done the file size was 2gigs!! which is crazy so now i just wanna compress it so its the regular size again anyone no a program that i could do this with....also does anyone no a program that will fix the audio is it goes with the video...

callum
07-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Go to here for guides

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

Blueprint2586
07-26-2003, 07:58 PM
and i was saying to myself i bet myself 10 bucks that someone is just gonna say hmmm lemme be a jackass and put dvdhelp.com.... DONT YOU THINK THAT I ALREADY WHEN THERE! .....sorry for yelling sometimes you ppl just because your bored i mean did you even read what i wrote...goollllly

4play
07-26-2003, 08:02 PM
why not delete the new 2 gig version and keep the old compressed one.

if you where silly enough to delete it then you will have to re-encode.

doom9 (http://www.doom9.org) go there download xmpeg and then use that to convert the file back to avi.

by the way all the encoding will mean quality loss so it will probably not be as good as the original. ;)

Blueprint2586
07-26-2003, 08:21 PM
shit...well what happend was i left it in the recycle bin and i guess it deletes all things in there every 2hrs or whatever so the original is gone...and the 2 gig one is in avi its just that the audio takes up a shit load since its decompressed i dont need to change it 2 avi yet i will do that later now ill i wanna do is compress it so it will go back 2 what it was before i went and decompressed it....

clocker
07-27-2003, 12:55 AM
Depending on your connection, at this point wouldn't it be easier to simply redownload the file?

callum
07-27-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Blueprint2586@26 July 2003 - 20:58
and i was saying to myself i bet myself 10 bucks that someone is just gonna say hmmm lemme be a jackass and put dvdhelp.com.... DONT YOU THINK THAT I ALREADY WHEN THERE! .....sorry for yelling sometimes you ppl just because your bored i mean did you even read what i wrote...goollllly
I may have been lazy directing you to dvdhelp.com, but if you had actually read the various guides available, you wouldn't be having these problems.

Blueprint2586
07-27-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by clocker@27 July 2003 - 00:55
Depending on your connection, at this point wouldn't it be easier to simply redownload the file?
56k...took me like 4 days to dl...lol