PDA

View Full Version : All in one. General Tracker

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Public or Private i don't care

which one is best?

and why?

i hear stuff about Zamunda, is it better than piratebay or mininova? i guess i am comparing with big two tracker

anyways, just need some suggestion for General Tracker

P.S. is there any news about return of the demonoid...yes i know their forum but i am tired of checking it =/

edit: which tracker has highest # of torrents?

FatBob
01-01-2008, 07:57 PM
an indexing site like isohunt ?

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 08:02 PM
no not isohunt.

a general torrent site like demonoid

FatBob
01-01-2008, 08:03 PM
arenabg ?

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:05 PM
bitsoup

you name it they got it, i use it ever since I lost my demonoid.

its good to fine unique stuff but they also get all the scene stuff, overall they have just everything

virtus134
01-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Torrentleech!

And Zamunda has a lot of content also

Snaidis
01-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Zamunda.net is really good tracker with a lot of general content :)

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 08:25 PM
@fatcat, just signed up but i am not excited. If i can't find " Like Water for Chocolate" or if there is no result for "Albert Camus" than the content isn't much of what i am looking for =/

I don't need new stuff (i have scene tracker for that) ...i just want old stuff.

I guess Piratebay or mininova is the best option :cry:

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:26 PM
btjunkie

found that movie right away on there

virtus134
01-01-2008, 09:01 PM
squir-
I don't suggest one general tracker. I suggest getting all the specialized trackers.
I have most of the specialized trackers and I never use general trackers like TL anymore.

And if you're looking for old content then try KG. I don't have an invite, but I'm sure someone else could invite you for free.

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 09:02 PM
squir-
I don't suggest one general tracker. I suggest getting all the specialized trackers.
I have most of the specialized trackers and I never use general trackers like TL anymore.

And if you're looking for old content then try KG. I don't have an invite, but I'm sure someone else could invite you for free.

KG is limited to movies mainly =/

grimms
01-01-2008, 09:03 PM
isohunt, torrenreactor.ro or .net. Try those. Zamunda is good but not as good as demonoid.

WarrenBuffet
01-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Torrents.ru is the absolute best. It is larger than demonoid was and has a whole integrated forum layout plus incredible search tools.

Then again, you have to be able to read Russian.

yea... yea.. I know im supposed to be gone from FST, but one little post can't hurt.

pandabear
01-01-2008, 11:13 PM
I like to use deminiod.

saulin
01-01-2008, 11:17 PM
For content probably isohunt. For everything else mmmmmm TL or SCT. I think Demonoid was the greatest of them all. Anything you wanted was there but yeah the speed sucked many times. Zamunda is not in English so I don't use it. It seems to be big though.

t0mmy
01-01-2008, 11:19 PM
you can change the language in Zamunda to english :P, and i just use TL if im looking for general stuff :P but also have specialized trackers for other stuffs

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Public or Private i don't care

which one is best?

and why?

i hear stuff about Zamunda, is it better than piratebay or mininova? i guess i am comparing with big two tracker

anyways, just need some suggestion for General Tracker

P.S. is there any news about return of the demonoid...yes i know their forum but i am tired of checking it =/

edit: which tracker has highest # of torrents?

For start there is no best site,sure everyone have favorits site but that is different..

Zamunda is private tracker,Piratebay and mininova are public so there is no point who is better...

p.s i havent heard any new news abouth demonoid and probably will not

what tracker have highest number of torrents...hmmm...hmmm

Zamunda is for sure in first place,then LM, ScT,RevTT,TL..and few more

ScreaminJay
01-02-2008, 12:20 AM
aa

ceasar
01-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Isohunt rules it all :p

Adman65
01-02-2008, 01:11 AM
RevTT for me. Good speeds and I have found anything I've needed besides the Mac edition of Rosetta Stone.

maddoxro
01-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Piratebay it's good...
too bad that demonoid is gone now :(

mrnobody
01-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Piratebay it's good...
too bad that demonoid is gone now :(

yeah i will stick with piratebay.

at least they won't be raided :lol:

and they seems to have more or less of what i need.

chillincool
01-02-2008, 02:17 AM
TPB has already been raided, and the police have a copy of the database iirc. The swedes aren't taking their bullshit anymore methinks. I don't really care if TPB gets shut down though because they make a disgusting amount of profit at that site even though it's so shitty =\.

http://torrentfreak.com/the-piratebay-is-down-raided-by-the-swedish-police/

May not have caused any immediate damage, but it proves they can, and probably will get raided again.

Adman65
01-02-2008, 02:36 AM
TPB has already been raided, and the police have a copy of the database iirc. The swedes aren't taking their bullshit anymore methinks. I don't really care if TPB gets shut down though because they make a disgusting amount of profit at that site even though it's so shitty =\.

http://torrentfreak.com/the-piratebay-is-down-raided-by-the-swedish-police/

May not have caused any immediate damage, but it proves they can, and probably will get raided again.

I like what happened after the raid :)

Adama
01-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Zamunda & TL

virtus134
01-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Oh and if you really do just want to have one torrent site where you can get everything.. that won't exist.

You'd be better off with a rapidshare account and warez-bb.

grimms
01-02-2008, 05:13 AM
Yea TBP is a big mess.

zxion
01-02-2008, 05:41 AM
TL i'd say is pretty good

I don't trust putting out my ip in public trackers like piratebay :/