PDA

View Full Version : <3333 sct

Brandon
01-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the best torrent site on the net?

SUPER fast pre's
AMAZING staff

:wubsct:

<3 Feeling
<3 djgrrr
<33 sct staffies

virtus134
01-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I used my friend's account for a few days and it was AMAZING.

I'd do anything for an invite

FatBob
01-01-2008, 08:23 PM
actually its mininova

<3333 mininova

devilox
01-01-2008, 08:25 PM
we <3 them

spark
and they have no idea what GMT stands for..

fatcat69

SUPER fast pre's
AMAZING staff

<3 Feeling
<3 djgrrr
<33 sct staffies

:lol:

Brandon
01-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I got 10GB on my acct from them for christmas :DD
Gonna leech some dvd's in a sec to watch later. The new 3/4 free leech is leet

StefanSamara
01-01-2008, 08:28 PM

Hrvoje
01-01-2008, 08:30 PM
hm, okay
what's up with the offer when you were leaving brandon, remember? :P

SgtMajor
01-01-2008, 08:32 PM

Did you get the 10GB on all the accounts you have? :D

I hope you didn't steal their packs and upload them elsewhere without permission :lol:

Brandon
01-01-2008, 08:34 PM

I hope you didn't steal their packs and upload them elsewhere without permission :lol:

What's with the hostility?

FatBob
01-01-2008, 08:34 PM
ok . got it . so this is supposed to be sarcastic thread

i thought branden was sct staff :D

Brandon
01-01-2008, 08:36 PM

no.. not sarcastic at all. I think sct did a pretty good christmas gift. The 10GB was pretty common, but the 3/4 free leech was definitely interesting and a nice change to have..

Speaking of which, I'm not a member on a lot of other torrent sites. Were there any others that had some unique things happening?

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:36 PM

HAHAHA! :shutup:

SgtMajor
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM

What's with the hostility?

Which one of us is going to get the whoooshed moment? ;)

Rpcry
01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
if you got those 10 gigs you should got an invite too, can i have it :-O please, i will be kinki with you if you want on msn i will do anything i tell you.
j/k

BTW stop worrying about what sct do ;).

DyNast
01-01-2008, 08:44 PM
A humble staff that's for sure... \:

Swax
01-01-2008, 08:47 PM
/me can only wish he "hits maturity" like RickJames someday...

Polarbear
01-01-2008, 08:48 PM

SUPER fast pre's
AMAZING staff

<3 Feeling
<3 djgrrr
<33 sct staffies

are you drunk again or still drunk? :P

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
/me nuts itch.

sorry coun't help myself :lol:

FatBob
01-01-2008, 08:49 PM

he is just congratulating sct .

whats wrong with that ?:huh:

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 08:52 PM
this is gonna be my l33t spam thread

spam spam spam

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:54 PM

spam spam spam
http://www.bearcave.com/software/mail_filter/spam_cans.jpeg

FatBob
01-01-2008, 08:55 PM

spam spam spam
http://www.bearcave.com/software/mail_filter/spam_cans.jpeg

you are overdoin it :mellow:

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 08:59 PM
it was the spam lite wasnt it?

damn shoulda stuck to the orig.

Brandon
01-01-2008, 09:05 PM

They're assuming i'm being sarcastic when the reality is I'm being honest.. I actually do tip my hat to the fact that sct did something new and out of the ordinary regarding their usual.

And why would I not worry about what sct do? I'm a member.. You're a member.. Do you not worry what they do? Why do they make news posts if members are supposed to just not worry what goes on..

Anyways, someone recommend me some good movies to grab.

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Depends what your into:

Denzel movies: inside man, deja vu
cage: next, gone in 60 seonds

jet li: unleashed, the one

newer releases: eh havent been a fan of many newer movies...so far december wasnt so hot
could try: i am legend, nat. treasure 2, sweeney todd, walk hard

_coder_
01-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Brandon we all know your being sarcastic...

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 09:13 PM

They're assuming i'm being sarcastic when the reality is I'm being honest.. I actually do tip my hat to the fact that sct did something new and out of the ordinary regarding their usual.

And why would I not worry about what sct do? I'm a member.. You're a member.. Do you not worry what they do? Why do they make news posts if members are supposed to just not worry what goes on..

from what i heard they giveaway 2 invites last year but this time only 1...i guess it's buffer what counts for praising :lol:

Brandon
01-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Depends what your into:

Denzel movies: inside man, deja vu
cage: next, gone in 60 seonds

jet li: unleashed, the one

newer releases: eh havent been a fan of many newer movies...so far december wasnt so hot
could try: i am legend, nat. treasure 2, sweeney todd, walk hard

Already seen all the older ones up top. I'm a pretty big Jet Li fan, but haven't really seen anything from him for a while..

I saw I Am Legend the other day, which was pretty good and national treasure 2. I'll take a look at the last two :P

I'm seriously not. Truth is I'm getting rather tired of you and others assuming I'm either being negative or sarcastic when I'm not. I don't see the point of being negative or sarcastic, and then denying it.. Would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Stop assuming.

scotex
01-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Already seen all the older ones up top. I'm a pretty big Jet Li fan, but haven't really seen anything from him for a while..

I saw I Am Legend the other day, which was pretty good and national treasure 2. I'll take a look at the last two :P

I'm seriously not. Truth is I'm getting rather tired of you and others assuming I'm either being negative or sarcastic when I'm not. I don't see the point of being negative or sarcastic, and then denying it.. Would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Stop assuming.

see the film war...was good film with jet li:D

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 09:20 PM
too bad both (Walk hard and Sweeney todd) are on FTN as well

FTN/details.php?id=37263 = Walk hard

FTN/details.php?id=37292 = Sweeney todd

grab Quentin Tarantino or Jerry Bruckheimer pack

Brandon
01-01-2008, 09:26 PM

see the film war...was good film with jet li:D

Wait that's recent isnt it? Thanks for the heads up :D

too bad both (Walk hard and Sweeney todd) are on FTN as well

FTN/details.php?id=37263 = Walk hard

FTN/details.php?id=37292 = Sweeney todd

grab Quentin Tarantino or Jerry Bruckheimer pack

The packs aren't dvd though afaik.. I have a preference for DVD's so I can take them in the other room and watch them on the projector. Don't have a media extender in there yet :P

I'm definitely going to grab War though and i'll look at the trailors of the other two. Thanks guys <3

scotex
01-01-2008, 09:30 PM
yeah itīs recent brandon...i realy loved that film..for me 9/10;)

Rpcry
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM

ok i trust you.
you are on to dvd? if so you should get Ratatouille is great, but anyway you have almost 948 dvds to choose, plus a lot of packs. just make a search, they have xxx packs, even xxx gay packs so pick whatever you want. :happy:

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 09:41 PM
spam away!

Brandon
01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
ok i trust you.
you are on to dvd? if so you should get Ratatouille is great, but anyway you have almost 948 dvds to choose, plus a lot of packs. just make a search, they have xxx packs, even xxx gay packs so pick whatever you want. :happy:

Saw Ratatouille lol :P
Watched that movie Sunshine last night, which wasn't bad. Had a cool storyline to it.
My internet here is kinda, so-so.. So I get kinda crabby when I download a DVD and it sucks lol

Keep the recommendations coming :happy:
Oh man, xxx gay packs you say? :w00t:

DyNast
01-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Eastern Promises
My recommendation for you, my dear spammers :)

dinko
01-01-2008, 09:47 PM
spam :ermm:

who knows after few pages either of s*t /F*N may offer some invites :whistling

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 09:48 PM
spam :ermm:

who knows after few pages either of s*t /F*N may offer some invites :whistling

:whistling

ZedZedZed
01-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the best torrent site on the net?sct nto gdoo wyh yuo wana be there:ermm::ermm: i now der is a btettre sit is coolled ftn but whery hard gte ivnie tehre i dnot haev btu be atcive hrer and mkae freinds adn yuo cna get an ivnite to ftn:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup: i am meb,ber on ftn but ivnite i no have:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: i dnot like stc thier stff not gdoo:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: i wshi u gdoo lukc i hpoe u get an invtive;)

//Zde:fst:

dogie
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
wtf

its just sick sick zedzedzed u will use to him with time

ZedZedZed
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
wtf

its just sick sick zedzedzed u will use to him with timewhat??:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

RoSsoNeRI
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the WORST torrent site on the net?? :frusty:

Presto
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the WORST torrent site on the net?? :frusty:

Yes, you are.

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the best torrent site on the net?sct nto gdoo wyh yuo wana be there:ermm::ermm: i now der is a btettre sit is coolled ftn but whery hard gte ivnie tehre i dnot haev btu be atcive hrer and mkae freinds adn yuo cna get an ivnite to ftn:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup: i am meb,ber on ftn but ivnite i no have:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: i dnot like stc thier stff not gdoo:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: i wshi u gdoo lukc i hpoe u get an invtive;)

:O

QIUT CPOIYNG MY EGNILSH, I KLIL YOU!

ZedZedZed
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
sct nto gdoo wyh yuo wana be there:ermm::ermm: i now der is a btettre sit is coolled ftn but whery hard gte ivnie tehre i dnot haev btu be atcive hrer and mkae freinds adn yuo cna get an ivnite to ftn:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup: i am meb,ber on ftn but ivnite i no have:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: i dnot like stc thier stff not gdoo:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: i wshi u gdoo lukc i hpoe u get an invtive;)

i nto cpoyign ur egnlshi yuo onw egnlish? I dnoth tihnk so:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

fazzy07
01-01-2008, 10:25 PM
B.. I am gonna miss you on the irc
Hope you had fun on your vacation
Good luck with your future plans and there is some sincerity with you liking ScT

wrongun92
01-01-2008, 10:28 PM
from what i hear, the 0.75 move is pretty nice.

As for movie recommendation:
Planet of the Apes set. Those were crazy movies.
Something recent: Kingdom
Something new: Foreign films eg. Bollywood movies ;)

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 10:28 PM

i nto cpoyign ur egnlshi yuo onw egnlish? I dnoth tihnk so:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

YOU SOTLE MY GARMMAR BOOK! GVIE IT BCAKKK OR I KLIL YOUUU!!!!!

fOrUmAs
01-01-2008, 10:31 PM

true true we cant do much on that,they are far the best site that is ever been created and they even have what other sites dont have probably the best staff ever

:dabs:

SAM
01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
the warlords for jet li great movie
stargate the ark of truth if you like sci-fi movies

happy to see you around brandon

Brandon
01-01-2008, 10:59 PM
from what i hear, the 0.75 move is pretty nice.

As for movie recommendation:
Planet of the Apes set. Those were crazy movies.
Something recent: Kingdom
Something new: Foreign films eg. Bollywood movies ;)

Seeing all these recommendations makes me realize how many movies I actually watch lol. Kingdom was really good I can second that recommendation :P Can you recommend a good foreign film?

B.. I am gonna miss you on the irc
Hope you had fun on your vacation
Good luck with your future plans and there is some sincerity with you liking ScT

I'll miss you guys too, chances are I'll still have the urge to come on irc and say hi, I haven't stepped down as being a server administrator on irc just yet :P The vacation was a blast, the penthouse suite we stayed in was incredible and is definitely something worth saving up to do sometime.

Regarding sct, I never really hated it I just didn't like some things they did and my portrayal of that might have been a bit skewed, but all in all it's not a bad site and one I do use. It's a lot easier to throw out my disagreements towards certain ideas and actions when I'm no longer in a position that correlates with them.

the warlords for jet li great movie
stargate the ark of truth if you like sci-fi movies

happy to see you around brandon

Oh man, a new stargate movie? I'm a massive sci-fi dude lol, I watch all the SG Atlantis eps and have the original SG movie :D

Thanks SAM <3

grimms
01-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Yea the original stargate movie owned big time.

pandabear
01-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I am still waiting for something nice to pop up to grab, and give that 0.75 leech a test drive :P

t0mmy
01-01-2008, 11:23 PM
its not to bad..

RoSsoNeRI
01-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Seeing all these recommendations makes me realize how many movies I actually watch lol. Kingdom was really good I can second that recommendation :P Can you recommend a good foreign film?

What kind of foreign movies u like man?? I can recommend u a few indian movies if u into them....

edit: @ wrongun92 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/wrongun92-180403) - yoo man do u upload bolly movies on ScT??

Brandon
01-01-2008, 11:35 PM

What kind of foreign movies u like man?? I can recommend u a few indian movies if u into them....

Well anything really, nothing too sappy though lol. Just want something good that someone has seen so I'm not downloading something that ends up being crap :mellow: I'm not too experienced with the foreign movie industry :P

RoSsoNeRI
01-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Do u have any foreign trackers??

Kyl3KK
01-01-2008, 11:42 PM
<3333333 ScT and <3333333 FTN

in 2 years theres gonna be a new site

SceneThe.Net? (stupid joke like Seen The Net?)

:P

*runs away from the torches and pitchforks*

gtf0
01-01-2008, 11:47 PM
ur funny brandon, ha ha !

magushun
01-02-2008, 12:08 AM
um, i see the conversation is about foreign movies.

I can recommend Darkbluealmostblack, a spanish movie, with some nice characters. If you like comedies, Hors de Prix is also good, a french comedy without all those french cinematic arrangments...

But NEVER and i really mean this, go around El Camino de los Ingleses, its such a bad movie with an irritating guy as the main character

wrongun92
01-02-2008, 02:37 AM

check pm ;) A big list pm'd. Hope you dont delete it

[edit1], your inbox is full ;)

[edit 2], Ok i'll post it here. was reluctant to post it here as its a big list ;)

All of these are bollywood movies. When you are looking for something else to watch, you may try this list.

I'd recommend you join the bwthttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif I am not sure if you would find these anywhere else. I tried to cover a few genres. This list should keep you busy. That is if you actually watch all these movies;)

Most recommended:
Fanaa
Rang de basanti
Krish
VaastavAll time hits:
SholaySports:
Chakde India
Iqbal
LagaanComedy:
Phir Hera Pheri (2006)
Malamaal Weekly 2006Typical bollywood romantic movies:
Kabhi.Alvida.Na.Kehna
kabhi kushi kabhi gham
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)Bollywood/Western mix:
Bend it like beckham
American Desi
Balle Balle Amritsar to LAClassics
Amar Akbar Anthony (1977)
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar
DevdasOthers:
Garam Masala
Water
Chalte Chalte
Dil se
Om Shanti Om (2007)

edit: @ wrongun92 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/wrongun92-180403) - yoo man do u upload bolly movies on ScT??

No m8, I was going to refer him to BwT:D

RoSsoNeRI
01-02-2008, 03:48 AM
haha same here.......Brandon clear ur inbox man n I'll send u a BwT invite......if u don't have it already

I also recommend Fanaa, Rang De Basanti, Krrish, Vaastav, Sholay, Chak De India, Lagaan, Om Shanti Om, Bend it Like Beckham, American Desi, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Taare Zameen Par, Johnny Gaddar, Don (2006), Swades and plenty moreeee lol

You can find them all on BwT

raj3186
01-02-2008, 03:54 AM
Actually, there was a Tamil movie uploaded at FTN recently :D

RoSsoNeRI
01-02-2008, 03:56 AM
If I get into FTN and they give me rights to upload.....I'll upload a bollywood movie everyday lol

grimms
01-02-2008, 04:42 AM
If I get into FTN and they give me rights to upload.....I'll upload a bollywood movie everyday lol

Bollywood makes so good music. I am a hip-hop producer and have sampled some good stuff off of Bollywood artists.

Patriot foreve
01-02-2008, 05:40 AM
:lol:,Brandon Got hacked or what :P

zxion
01-02-2008, 05:43 AM
i must say SCT is very impressive :)

game1283
01-02-2008, 05:57 AM
Goodluck with your studies /B :)

saulin
01-02-2008, 06:21 AM
lol Brandon must be high again. He loves SCT now eh?

Well welcome to the club. I don't mind SCT. All these changes should help. I always thought that it's a bitch to seed there but the recent free leech, upping the users limit, 25% off from downloads etc... should help a lot.

pandabear
01-02-2008, 06:29 AM
yea seeding ain't been too hard, hit 1:1 on a torrent i leeched with 0.75 download pretty quick.

dythim
01-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Free leech and packs during the holidays = win :D

dythim
01-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Lag while posting for a double post >.<

briand5379
01-02-2008, 11:58 AM
If FTN tripled their user base, charged $30 an invite and had people lining up to pay that wouldn't they be just as good if not better against ScT or is that inaccurate.

Artemis
01-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Brandon I like you think it is great when a site tries to do something for the users, like you did by removing ratio's on ftn (although it ruined the epenis crowds day) and like ScT has done with the 0.75 ratio. Freeleech is good for special occasions but now it is just expected on holidays etc or the trackers birthday, it is when the staff try and make a difference (and ScT staff have this time) that it makes the site stand out. Both ScT and FTN are great trackers and it is the differences which make them unique.
You should teach that bunny better engrish though.......

predateur
01-02-2008, 12:38 PM
i lol @ nick of this guy
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4356/sctzk3.jpg
:lol::lol:

Stranger99
01-02-2008, 02:28 PM

U are not the only one :ermm:
Sct can gimme a blowjob i don't have money for invites or ratios :lol::lol:

gtf0
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM

U are not the only one :ermm:
Sct can gimme a blowjob i don't have money for invites or ratios :lol::lol:

cuz ur both retards
noone is forcing u to buy ANYTHING so why dont u just stfu ?

mrnobody
01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
i lol @ nick of this guy

KFlint
01-02-2008, 03:03 PM
i lol @ nick of this guy

ROFL

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

01-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by predateur http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-3333-sct-264247-post2549088#post2549088)
i lol @ nick of this guy
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifthe nick was ilovebrandon but when feeling saw it in the irc he changed it to ihatebrandon :P

but i dunno why they fight each other

imagine if those top sites got merged we will have a <<<<<<<<<<<<3 torrent site

Idanp
01-02-2008, 03:51 PM
:naughty:

ChampJulius
01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
<3 ScT

contractor
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah.. this year ScT kicked A$$. :D
They fulfilled my expectations and far beyond.
Way to go!! :cool:

mrnobody
01-02-2008, 04:22 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifthe nick was ilovebrandon but when feeling saw it in the irc he changed it to ihatebrandon :P

ScT and FTN merging? won't happen, even in dream =/

magushun
01-02-2008, 04:36 PM
traders would commit suicide : D

Vitality
01-02-2008, 04:51 PM

SUPER fast pre's
AMAZING staff

<3 Feeling
<3 djgrrr
<33 sct staffies

would like to add the two names specially pedro and kavselj
they are very good:)

spark
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM

SUPER fast pre's
AMAZING staff

<3 Feeling
<3 djgrrr
<33 sct staffies

would like to add the two names specially pedro and kavselj
they are very good:)

All of them are good :lol:

Vitality
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
yeah i think so...they are......

spark
01-02-2008, 04:59 PM
yeah i think so...they are......

yeah PayPal think that too..

Vitality
01-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Spark i haven't donated thr....i was invited......also i don't like thr paypal thing for file sharing.....but it's abt staff mate....so i put on thr names......

Mistral
01-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah.. this year ScT kicked A$$. :D
They fulfilled my expectations and far beyond.

Yeah, they also fulfilled their bank accounts.:P

yakir132
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
actually its mininova

<3333 mininova

LoL are you kidding me ?! firs it's a free tarker ! second : there is broken links , and there is links who no one download .

to sum up crap site !

I use TL ( but someway today he is fucked up ) .

The Wanderer
01-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Now Brandon, if you love them so much be a good boy and donate. :P

jam0980tr
01-02-2008, 05:53 PM
guy's i have a lil question how long do you u think sct will last, don't you think they on the red zone.

sct is very good tracker.

fstokebanget
01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
good question jam0980tr, never thought of it

phoenixfire
01-02-2008, 08:10 PM
It would own harder if that Miss Sct competition went through I wanna see who looked the best.

Brandon
01-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Originally Posted by predateur http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-3333-sct-264247-post2549088#post2549088)
i lol @ nick of this guy

Yea, rather unfortunate that someone else had to be punished for issues between two other people.. Sad thing is, that guy who owns that acct is a pretty good guy. Can't say I agree with Feeling's decision regarding that at all :ermm:

So glad I'm getting out of torrents :01:
Thanks for the movie recommendations guys <3333

Cruel
01-03-2008, 01:40 AM

You'll be back :whistling (I hope)

yoyogi4
01-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Ir Drunk Don't Mess K?

To think I've refused many ScT invites FREE!!! Just because of the Pay2Leech thing which hits heavily on my pocket because of my 800k up line.

Vagaz
01-03-2008, 02:57 AM

Yeah, right :rolleyes:

Adam1990
01-03-2008, 04:30 AM

Thats about as believable as you saying you dont have invites! :lol:

willsmith099
01-03-2008, 07:37 AM

Thats about as believable as you saying you dont have invites! :lol:

Rolf lol Brnadon may create another id to pwn SCT staff That wud be <333333333333 :lol:

f@flot
01-03-2008, 10:10 AM
ok i trust you.

Saw Ratatouille lol :P
Watched that movie Sunshine last night, which wasn't bad. Had a cool storyline to it.
My internet here is kinda, so-so.. So I get kinda crabby when I download a DVD and it sucks lol

Keep the recommendations coming :happy:
Oh man, xxx gay packs you say? :w00t:

The dvd Is just great!Ratatouille rocks!:yup:

Brandon,Stop begging for ScT inv-You won't get it.:D

Brandon:rolleyes:

Pedro
01-03-2008, 11:09 AM
I <3 ScT too ;D

ghurka
01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm still waiting for the Brandon punchline.

poffin
01-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Who's Brandon? And what has he/she(brandon could be a nickname) done?

f@flot
01-03-2008, 12:30 PM

Brandon is a very famous person :)

Ghost+Rider
01-03-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't think Brandons gonna reply here anymore cuz hes got himself disabled @ FTN,I think he has left the torrent world...

Cruel
01-03-2008, 12:45 PM
I don't think Brandons gonna reply here anymore cuz hes got himself disabled @ FTN,I think he has left the torrent world...When he needs more movie recommendations he might :D

whitmar
01-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't think Brandons gonna reply here anymore cuz hes got himself disabled @ FTN,I think he has left the torrent world...

Is this really true?

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 10:23 PM

Brandon is a very famous person :)

hmm i havent seen him in hollywood:D

Is this really true?

yes

whitmar
01-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Are you saying that Brandon is no longer associated with FTN in any way, shape, manner or form?

_coder_
01-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you saying that Brandon is no longer associated with FTN in any way, shape, manner or form?

I am pretty sure he is just taking time out for school. I think he should be back after he has finished with more important agendas in his life. For the time being he is not associated with FTN in any way.

Zaxx
01-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm sure he still knows & associates w staff...he's just getting on with real life.
No falling out of any kind...

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 11:01 PM

I am pretty sure he is just taking time out for school. I think he should be back after he has finished with more important agendas in his life. For the time being he is not associated with FTN in any way.

well from what i have read in news section he said this was last Christmas for him at FTN,so im not 100% will he ever be back there..

but site will be different without him for sure

_coder_
01-03-2008, 11:22 PM

well from what i have read in news section he said this was last Christmas for him at FTN,so im not 100% will he ever be back there..

but site will be different without him for sure

He has to come back man FTN will never be the same without him and his great sense of humor.

<333 FTN

whitmar
01-03-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm sure he still knows & associates w staff...he's just getting on with real life.
No falling out of any kind...

Thanks for answering, I'm pleased to hear that. Mainly because I like and respect Brandon for all he has done for BitTorrents, and I would hate to learn that a great site he once ran had banned him. Also, I am one of the people he invited to FTN several weeks ago, and on Christmas Day was told to keep an eye on my PM for the invitation that would probably arrive the next day. I'm still checking, but have not yet received it. If his relationship with FTN staff went sour, my chances would significantly diminish (at least for now). So it sounds like there is still hope, and I'll just continue being patient. And, as I have told him, I still wish him the best in his new career.

Awarasan
01-04-2008, 01:00 AM
He wasn't "banned from FTN". He disabled himself because he needed to move on with life.

Am I the only one who thinks sct is by far the WORST torrent site on the net?? :frusty:Nope... I agree with you :happy:

LoKaLiRi
01-04-2008, 02:30 AM
please Brandon dont Forget us for ur gift

My Last Christmas ;)

Me was one of the lucky who you promised to get in your community :)

Dagobert S
01-05-2008, 01:07 AM
ScT is the only "high level" tracker i've got and they are lightyears ahead on releases and such compared to the other sites i've got... so i reckon that they are a pretty good site

Zaxx
01-05-2008, 02:40 AM
Damn...hope Brandon didn't 'leave town' just yet.

I feel your pain Chelsea...:(

pandabear
01-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Brandon never leaves.