Hope it is true.? To bad there is only gonna be 10 ep's...:pinch:
Who is a fan here? Post up.

Busyman™
01-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Heard the first episode is on HBO on demand already.?:w00t:
Hope it is true.? To bad there is only gonna be 10 ep's...:pinch:
Who is a fan here? Post up.

Yeah it's On Demand.

I was thinking waiting just cuz my On Demand isn't in HD.

The regular broadcast is on Sunday.

I'm very pissed that this is the last season.

This and Dexter are in my top 10 TV shows of all time.

pone44
01-02-2008, 04:13 AM
will they put the next ep- after aired on sunday? They did that, i thought n season 3? not sure about the last? Only reason i have HBO.

grimms
01-02-2008, 05:59 AM
Yes HBO always airs the new episode one week in advance on demand for most of their shows. Dexter and The Wire are the best two shows on earth. Heroes and Prison Break are third and fourth.

yakir132
01-02-2008, 09:03 AM
so it's already transmitted ... nice . but meantime I completer Dexter , the episode I missed .
but thanx for the info .

NOLF
01-02-2008, 12:20 PM
First episode of season 5 has already been uploaded on BitMeTV :)

spacemen22
01-02-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm guessing this will be the best season. Which means...holy shit it's gonna fuckin good. It has to end sometime though. I'm happy this is the final season...if they kept making more seasons it would eventually start to suck. Curb your Enthusiasm should of done this. What a disappointing season that was!

Damn now I wanna watch it now. Is it available anywhere other than bitmetv? Damn should I wait till sunday and watch it on my nice tv, or watch it now on my shit computer?

NOLF
01-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Hehe depends on how long you can wait :P

Busyman™
01-02-2008, 01:38 PM
will they put the next ep- after aired on sunday? They did that, i thought n season 3? not sure about the last? Only reason i have HBO.

Yup I just cut HBO & Cinemax back on cuz of The Wire.

I went ahead and watched it last night.

Also there are 3 shorts On Demand as well.

1967 - Proposition Joe - has him as a kid and how he got his name.

1985 (?) - Omar - has him with his brother and a friend robbing someone but Omar shakes things up a little.

2000 - Bunk & McNulty - Mcnulty's first day and meet up with Bunk.

Each one is about 2 min.

Each one was very cool.:happy:

I'm guessing this will be the best season. Which means...holy shit it's gonna fuckin good. It has to end sometime though. I'm happy this is the final season...if they kept making more seasons it would eventually start to suck. Curb your Enthusiasm should of done this. What a disappointing season that was!

I have to disagree with you there.

I always hear (mostly from brats overseas) about how shows over get worn out. However, when is the proper time to quit?

I mean season 2 of The Wire kinda sucked. Imagine if it ended then. Imagine if The X-Files ended after season 3.
The fact is that many shows over here that last a long time, last because they are good.

Look at The Office. Over in bratland, it lasted 2 seasons because Ricky Gervais said he doesn't like milking project or exploiting them. The other thing of note is that he said that he put so much into the 2 seasons that he ran out of ideas.

It's also worth noting that the seasons only has 6 and 8 episodes respectively.

Now look at the US version.

The first season had 6 episodes.

The second and third had 22 & 23 episodes (resp) and the fourth season has a whopping 30 episodes. There was even 10 spin-off webisodes.

All of this and the show is going strong.

Damn now I wanna watch it now. Is it available anywhere other than bitmetv? Damn should I wait till sunday and watch it on my nice tv, or watch it now on my shit computer?

Wait to watch on your nice TV.

I had similar caveats to watching On Demand versus waiting for the HD broadcast but didn't wait.

Watching on a computer monitor simply sucks.

pone44
01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
1st two ep's on HBO on demand.

100%
01-02-2008, 07:12 PM
try scrapetorrent or isohunt.

TYPE R
01-02-2008, 08:29 PM
gr8 news, cant wait 4 the rest of the eps 2 come out.

100%
01-03-2008, 07:53 AM
The Press angle is so necessary.
Poor Bugs.

spacemen22
01-03-2008, 12:28 PM
The guy who was posting the episodes got pissed cuz everyone was complaining. I dont know what gives people the right to complain since their getting this shit for free. Glad I got HBO. Good episodes though...everything in Baltimore is fucked up. Can't wait till Omar makes his presence.

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Yup I just cut HBO & Cinemax back on cuz of The Wire.

I went ahead and watched it last night.

Also there are 3 shorts On Demand as well.

1967 - Proposition Joe - has him as a kid and how he got his name.

1985 (?) - Omar - has him with his brother and a friend robbing someone but Omar shakes things up a little.

2000 - Bunk & McNulty - Mcnulty's first day and meet up with Bunk.

Each one is about 2 min.

Each one was very cool.:happy:

I have to disagree with you there.

I always hear (mostly from brats overseas) about how shows over get worn out. However, when is the proper time to quit?

I mean season 2 of The Wire kinda sucked. Imagine if it ended then. Imagine if The X-Files ended after season 3.
The fact is that many shows over here that last a long time, last because they are good.

Look at The Office. Over in bratland, it lasted 2 seasons because Ricky Gervais said he doesn't like milking project or exploiting them. The other thing of note is that he said that he put so much into the 2 seasons that he ran out of ideas.

It's also worth noting that the seasons only has 6 and 8 episodes respectively.

Now look at the US version.

The first season had 6 episodes.

The second and third had 22 & 23 episodes (resp) and the fourth season has a whopping 30 episodes. There was even 10 spin-off webisodes.

All of this and the show is going strong.

Wait to watch on your nice TV.

I had similar caveats to watching On Demand versus waiting for the HD broadcast but didn't wait.

Watching on a computer monitor simply sucks.

Yup I agree. Gotta watch it on your television. I couldn't wait and will always be ahead by a week. Can't wait until i'm able to watch episode two of the wire. Yea X-Files didn't get good until the end of season 5 and season 6. Those were th best seasons besides the very first season. Also season2 of the wire was horrible until the last couple of episodes. Season 3 was the pinnacle.