PDA

View Full Version : request for an fsc invite...

stitched
01-02-2008, 09:32 AM
about my history:
last time i made an ftn invite nuthing happened,as the weeks followed i sort of messed up...lost ftn account..
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478
,and 1 day before christmas a tt account..
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/t-torrent-elite-scammer-262104

i would like to get into fsc i am curious as to how the site is and how its designed...i hear a lot of great things about the site is and the community ...have never been in sites with good community..and the ratio system is managable for some one who has 512 kbps connection...every one makes mistakes....some make more mistakes...i am not all that smart and would like to believe i am not all that stupid either..but i am an honest person
i didnt try for fsc earlier because every one knows its harder to get into fsc then ftn...i tot if i could get into ftn..and prove i am a worthy member in ftn( i pretty much blew my chances of getting into ftn ) i could eventually get into fsc,well i never had my fair chance to prove myself......if some one who has an invite to fsc could give me an oppurtunity...i will be greatfull...i have presentable ratios in few sites ...i could post it if some one offers me an invite..thanks for reading...

grimms
01-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Probably ain't gonna happen. I would forget about it for now.

stitched
02-14-2008, 10:58 AM
i have a relatively faster connection now(before 256 kbps and now 2mbps)...if some one would consider inviting me i will be greatfull...i know its more about the community soo my speed wouldnt matter much,but anyways i tot i would update on my upgraded connection

C-mos
02-14-2008, 11:03 AM
first FTN..now FSC...after ???what ??:)
u*-* ?

u have to be more activ here..and make some big giveaways to deserve that :)

Polarbear
02-14-2008, 11:28 AM
why don't you ask your friends in your trading group?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=18

most of them (including you) claimed to be proud traders and hate people who beg for invites and kiss ass in the past, because they can trade for any account.

did you stop trading once again?

are you asking for a free invite, because trading doesn't work for you?

stitched
02-14-2008, 11:45 AM
first FTN..now FSC...after ???what ??:)
u*-* ?

u have to be more activ here..and make some big giveaways to deserve that :)

if posting where i am not required to post is considered as being active then i guess i am inactive....i think i dont know much soo i usually dont offer advice unless i am sure about it or i belive in it,soo i dont post much...and ftn like i have explained was a disaster,the way i got the id and got it disabled...i guess i wont make the same mistake with fsc...hmm i think i deserve fsc i wouldnt have asked otherwise...if some one else think i dont then i guess i cant change that,i dont make big giveaways because i dont have anything big to giveaway.

most of them (including you) claimed to be proud traders and hate people who beg for invites and kiss ass in the past, because they can trade for any account.

i wont ask the members in the trader group because that group is meant for trading...and i dont have anything big which i could offer that would get me an fsc invite..and yes i am asking for a free invite because like i said i dont have anything big to trade/giveaway...and the bigger sites i am a member of i dont have invites yet

fOrUmAs
02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
only few members still have some invites left and abouth 2 weeks ago they have disabled to request invites so u will need to wait

psychophil
02-14-2008, 11:58 AM
If I had FTN I would never let it just go.:wacko:

stitched
02-14-2008, 12:20 PM
only few members still have some invites left and abouth 2 weeks ago they have disabled to request invites so u will need to wait

i will wait then THANKS FOR THE REPLY...:)

supper
02-14-2008, 12:39 PM
good luck in ur req stitched (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/stitched-184818) atleast ur req is honest enough and not trying to pretending or makeing req full of lies to get free invite i hope u get it

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 12:45 PM

i wont ask the members in the trader group because that group is meant for trading...and i dont have anything big which i could offer that would get me an fsc invite..and yes i am asking for a free invite because like i said i dont have anything big to trade/giveaway...and the bigger sites i am a member of i dont have invites yet

so if you had something good to offer u would trade for it in trading group, right?

say someone did invite u to FSC (which likely won't happen here) and say u get an invite there, so u gonna trade it for FTN or w/e coz you got something 'big to trade'?

P.S. FSC invites are as good as closed.

stitched
02-14-2008, 01:07 PM

so if you had something good to offer u would trade for it in trading group, right?

say someone did invite u to FSC (which likely won't happen here) and say u get an invite there, so u gonna trade it for FTN or w/e coz you got something 'big to trade'?

P.S. FSC invites are as good as closed.

if i doo get invited to FSC (which most likely wont happen)
and if i doo get an invite of my own once i get invited to FSC (which most likely wont happen)
and if there is sumthing i would really really want,not FTN because it broke my heart the first time,and also new trackers(ITS and SCL) came up ,i got lucky and thankfully got invited to both ...(which again would take a very very long time since i would have everything i wanted after if i get into fsc)
and if one of the torrent sites i am already a member of does get shut down (which most likely wouldnt happen)
...if and only if all these happen then yes,i guess i would trade my FSC invite if i would still be downloading say after 5-6 years....because it sure would take a very long time for all of this to happen dont you think so

NOLF
02-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Yes invites are not given out at this time and only few people have invites left.

J-dye
02-14-2008, 02:15 PM
stitched , delete your username and start all over again :cry: