PDA

View Full Version : REQ:FTN Or Waffles (GOOD RATIO PROOF)

x34
01-02-2008, 11:21 AM
If someone can sort me out with a invite
for any of these id be forever thanful, il
promise to be a good member and always
seed more then i leech. I always do.

:fst:

x34
01-03-2008, 12:47 AM
bump

someone please help a fellow man out :)

Cabalo
01-03-2008, 12:53 AM
mate, u got the shittiest screenshots ever...
besides, ratio isn't everything. I can get an awesome ratio on some tracker, with brand new accounts, just upload like there is no tomorrow and no downloads at all...

goysalh
01-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Waffless...
Send an invite

We have reached today's limit of invites. Please try back later.

x34
01-03-2008, 01:35 AM
besides, ratio isn't everything. I can get an awesome ratio on some tracker, with brand new accounts, just upload like there is no tomorrow and no downloads at all...

why would you even bother to just reply and mess up my thread? Im looking for some invites not a load of crap 4rm you.
I always seed my torrents thats why my ratios are good.

Thx a lot goysalh if ya tried to sedn me one. If you can get itto work il be wll happy :D

lukee
01-03-2008, 01:46 AM

why would you even bother to just reply and mess up my thread? Im looking for some invites not a load of crap 4rm you.

Thx a lot goysalh if ya tried to sedn me one. If you can get itto work il be wll happy :D

no offense but the SCC screenshot sucks because you disnt show what you dl'ed....and your not an hdlover on scenehd yet :dry:

Cabalo
01-03-2008, 03:52 PM

the only load of crap on this thread are your screenies, and your attitude.
bad screens + bad attitude= less chances to get them.

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
He's just trying to help you x34. You have to be more active here, become a trusted member, help others, for request higher lvl like those. And put some goods screens too lol.

Anyways, good luck. ;)

Adama
01-03-2008, 04:24 PM
He's just trying to help you x34. You have to be more active here, become a trusted member, help others, for request higher lvl like those. And put some goods screens too lol.

Anyways, good luck. ;)
+1

pone44
01-15-2008, 11:45 PM
guy is playing games be careful, He is begging for a scc invite in a req, but he was trading one before he made the req??? lol http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-scc-269240
then he tried trading scc for waffles-ftn? wow, get it together

Rumblin
01-15-2008, 11:50 PM

hahahaha its true :/, give it time

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey guys I dont think we should judge before we give someone a chance to explain. My question is what is up with the SCC thing? before i assume u did something wrong how about an explanation to clear that matter up?? I have a waffles invite but i want an explanation about the scc thing before I even think about sending.

Honesty is golden so just be honest and maybe we can work something out. If u did something wrong at SCC please explain. I give invites for free but only to people who can be trusted and I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Hope to hear from you
Jon

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey guys I dont think we should judge before we give someone a chance to explain. My question is what is up with the SCC thing? before i assume u did something wrong how about an explanation to clear that matter up?? I have a waffles invite but i want an explanation about the scc thing before I even think about sending.

Honesty is golden so just be honest and maybe we can work something out. If u did something wrong at SCC please explain. I give invites for free but only to people who can be trusted and I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Hope to hear from you
Jon

well there is not much to explain,we have seen that he wanted SCC invite but few weeks ago if i have seen good he offer scc invite for trade so its very hard to not understand that..i normaly dont do this but i wouldnt recommended that u send him that waffles invite,also if u have some invites dont give right now,u are still new here so u will see who really deserve that invite..

remember as u also said give invites to people that u really trust!!

dont forget that:)

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 02:28 AM

Hope to hear from you
Jon

Dont worry I wont... you have a good point I just looked through his post history and definitely see what you are talking about. I am new here and wish very much to be active and helpful in this community. I am sure I will get to know all of you as time goes by. Alls i was saying is that everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves and everyone makes mistakes

I just wanted to hear from him what happened before I jumped to conclusions thats all.

Ne ways look forward to talking to you all

JOn

well there is not much to explain,we have seen that he wanted SCC invite but few weeks ago if i have seen good he offer scc invite for trade so its very hard to not understand that..i normaly dont do this but i wouldnt recommended that u send him that waffles invite,also if u have some invites dont give right now,u are still new here so u will see who really deserve that invite..

remember as u also said give invites to people that u really trust!!

dont forget that:)

x34
01-16-2008, 02:36 AM
I made a mistake with the SCC invites. I was sure there would have been no
problem with me giving out invites here. I was wrong i admit i was wrong and
i lost my account at SCC because of that. For what i done in sorry but to make
me out to be a bad preson or something like that just becasue i made a mistake is
just not on. If i never get a invite from here ever again because of what i done i
think is just stupid. Judge me on my ratios and that will show im a good member
and seeder on the sites im on. Hand down i made a mistake and i paid for it.

sorry to anyone that see's me as a bad person because i made one mistke in
here, you know.