01-02-2008, 04:37 PM
can someone please post the link of banned clients on Site

for example RevTT

or some other site where they have banned Clients

Thx

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
here is for RevTT

http://www.revolutiontt.net/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2607&page=p80977#80977

u know with search button u can find many many things :D

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 04:41 PM
lol this user is an admin/mod for sceneleech.org

you guys are seriously so pathetic, you cant even figure out which clients to ban so you steal someone elses list!

Now not only stealing torrents and files but also stealing their list of banned clients from other trackers??

Whats the point of making a new tracker if you are going to just take all your stuff from current good trackers?

mine as well become public because we all see through your thievery

kaler
01-02-2008, 04:42 PM
fatcat69

shut your fat SH*T

and get life

TBDEV, where everything is posted i was just looking for some directions

Thx Forumas

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
lol this user is an admin/mod for sceneleech.org

you guys are seriously so pathetic, you cant even figure out which clients to ban so you steal someone elses list!

Now not only stealing torrents and files but also stealing their list of banned clients?

lol he is not the only one,many sites searching others for that and i know that very well and have seen on many sites:lol:

there is nothing bad or wrong if he asked for that..

@kaler just use search button on sites forum and put banned client and u will find something

corpse
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
A lot of sites have some clients banned. They are usually listed in FAQ/Rules. What.cd have seperate page for those [http://what.cd/whitelist.php]

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
alright nothing like a mod that flips out when they get caught stealing other sites torrents

Busted:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/busted.jpg

kaler
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
someone shut his mouth please

name Fatcat, shit chat and showing his Cat

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
you are just digging yourself a deeper whole, the more you swear the less people are going to respect you.

If anything you are just proving to everyone that I am telling the truth...

kaler
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Got Proof?

i have proof that i have scene axx you show me your proof

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
you are just digging yourself a deeper whole, the more you swear the less people are going to respect you.

If anything you are just proving to everyone that I am telling the truth...

why u even posting here and wft is that mean???

please u should ask that question to your self..if u continue to post like this then less people will respect u to u know..;)

if u dont want to help then stop posting stupid commet like this!!

kaler
01-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Anyways Thanks friendsfor helping really helpful.

Thanks again

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Got Proof?

EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

See everyone, here is a noob that thinks he is better then all of us.

I posted in this thread to warn other users that the members of his site that are uploading torrents from other sites will be reported so the site wont last much longer.

Sites that steal from other sites are not tolerated, users who do so will be caught.

You dont have scene axx you just think you do. Stealing from another site is anything but scene axx.

So honestly, I am done posting in your two threads, everyone now sees what you are and just shows you that I was correct in my statements that you are a very immature individual who just has been spamming about your site over and over on this site.

Continue to rant and rave and see how fast youll be banned from this site and see how fast other users start finding out that your site is the lowest of the lows.

To all users who are thinking of making trackers:

Dont act like he does, if you get content from other sites, atleast be smart enough not to post their nfo's with their name in it.

But find your own source, provide unique content that targets a specific user, DONT copy another site over...we dont need that.

Im done, again learn not to steal other sites packs and what not...youll be caught:dry:

Scavenger
01-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Hahahaha!!! BUSTED!! :pinch:

nice one fatcat

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Thank God......

here my my proof since you could not show yours

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7071/proofno7.jpg

When i say i have Scene axx it means Axx to scene FTP

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Got Proof?

See everyone, here is a noob that thinks he is better then all of us.

I posted in this thread to warn other users that the members of his site that are uploading torrents from other sites will be reported so the site wont last much longer.

Sites that steal from other sites are not tolerated, users who do so will be caught.

You dont have scene axx you just think you do. Stealing from another site is anything but scene axx.

So honestly, I am done posting in your two threads, everyone now sees what you are and just shows you that I was correct in my statements that you are a very immature individual who just has been spamming about your site over and over on this site.

This is something that i dont like to see here especially without any proof

I posted in this thread to warn other users that the members of his site that are uploading torrents from other sites will be reported so the site wont last much longer.wow m8 u really didnt have to probably was to hard for u to post that...yea u really warned me or anyother user for your lie..

but i really dont understand this

if sites like RevTT and TL or Ftn and Sct

have almost the same pretimes is that mean also that they stealing from each others..also many sites have this new rules

(However, the files you download from us are yours to do as you please. You can always create another torrent, pointing to some other tracker, and upload it to the site of your choice.)
Sites that steal from other sites are not tolerated, users who do so will be caught.wow again u are colombo:naughty:

You dont have scene axx you just think you do. Stealing from another site is anything but scene axx. lol it seems u can read peoples mind

So honestly, I am done posting in your two threads, everyone now sees what you are and just shows you that I was correct in my statements that you are a very immature individual who just has been spamming about your site over and over on this site.if u honest enough u will stop posting at all,can u do that?

@fatcat69 im waiting for your proof??

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:16 PM
EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

One sec Ill get you proof, what then Forumas? will you apologize for everything you just posted in defending a cheat?

fsephie
01-02-2008, 05:24 PM
One sec Ill get you proof, what then Forumas? will you apologize for everything you just posted in defending a cheat?

Shoo fly.

Don't bother me.

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
any mods online to lock this topic :)

stoi
01-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Im not knocking anyone here, 0 day trackers, scene, general trackers, uploaders, public trackers, but here is some home truths and what i believe on this subject.

The scene DO NOT want their releases on any trackers, but what do we see, Scene releases on trackers, so to me these sites that then turn around and say they DO NOT want their torrents on other trackers are just being Hypocritcal.

as far as im concerned, If a Uploader ups a game (wether scene or personal rip) then ones its snatched, him nor the tracker he upped it to, can do or should not even care where it ends up.

I thought we were all in this together, and after all sharing is caring, but what i am seeing and hearing lately, its like everyone thinks they are exclusive and no one should share outside of your little community.

I agree if you grab a home rip from another place you should rename it, and change the nfo. but i do not think you shouldnt share it on another tracker, or give praise to where you got it from in the first place.

thats my 2 cents on this fiasco that we seem to be getting ourselves into here. and all this fighting between trackers, scene, uploaders, et etc isnt getting any trackers or bittorrent in general anywhere.

also what the uploader uploads doesnt realy constitute the actual tracker, just the uploader, especially if that tracker lets everyone upload thats a member, or gets 100`s of torrents a day uploaded.

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:30 PM

I just went on it to grab the proof from an s*C pack that i bookmarked on their site, it just was deleted:
sceneleech /details.php?id=723

the torrents are up to id=820 i think as of now...so what happened to it? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif

Funny how it was there 15 minutes ago when i started this calling him out...Im looking for more as we speak, but seeing an S*C pack on his site is proof enough for me and my friendshttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif

busted, my friend, next time dont cheat.

Im not knocking anyone here, 0 day trackers, scene, general trackers, uploaders, public trackers, but here is some home truths and what i believe on this subject.

The scene DO NOT want their releases on any trackers, but what do we see, Scene releases on trackers, so to me these sites that then turn around and say they DO NOT want their torrents on other trackers are just being Hypocritcal.

as far as im concerned, If a Uploader ups a game (wether scene or personal rip) then ones its snatched, him nor the tracker he upped it to, can do or should not even care where it ends up.

I thought we were all in this together, and after all sharing is caring, but what i am seeing and hearing lately, its like everyone thinks they are exclusive and no one should share outside of your little community.

I agree if you grab a home rip from another place you should rename it, and change the nfo. but i do not think you shouldnt share it on another tracker, or give praise to where you got it from in the first place.

thats my 2 cents on this fiasco that we seem to be getting ourselves into here. and all this fighting between trackers, scene, uploaders, et etc isnt getting any trackers or bittorrent in general anywhere.

also what the uploader uploads doesnt realy constitute the actual tracker, just the uploader, especially if that tracker lets everyone upload thats a member, or gets 100`s of torrents a day uploaded.

I agree with most of what you said, Stoi, and you know I have respect for you.

However, I dont tollerate sites that steal other sites packs...thats just not cool. Now if a user uploaded it, fine whatever, Im glad it has been deleted and I hope the mod keeps it that way

It is just not right to allow users to post up packets from other sites with the sites names on it...thats just no respect for them.

I have said and posted what I needed to. Im not hear to kill anyone, I just signed up like everyone else to give it a shot and saw that packet and was amazed.

Good luck with your tracker, just keep an eye out on that

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:36 PM
or maybe what happened was the ONE torrent you are talking about was uploaded by new uploader and he/she was banned for uploading torrents from other site. It feels like someone is living in OLD days ;)

Edit: stoi so True

they do not want theirs files to be uploaded at P2P i have been in Scene group and i know how much they hate P2p PPl
#

but now i am in P2p and left Scene Group :)

many of them are hiding on afnet and many are on linket something likethat

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey man, As long as you keep your attitude like that, then we are cool

Next time dont say Im lying, you could have admitted that this was the issue instead of us going back and forth like horny rabbits:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/696/easterbuyn5kt.jpg

we are cool, just keep banning idiots who do that, because that isnt cool at all

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I just went on it to grab the proof from an s*C pack that i bookmarked on their site, it just was deleted:
sceneleech /details.php?id=723

the torrents are up to id=820 i think as of now...so what happened to it? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif

Funny how it was there 15 minutes ago when i started this calling him out...Im looking for more as we speak, but seeing an S*C pack on his site is proof enough for me and my friendshttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif

busted, my friend, next time dont cheat.

@fatcat69 it seems u really dont understand what stealing means at all right??

u have see same torrent on both sites and u calling this steal?? :lol::lol:

and u calling this proof..yea maybe kids in kindergarten will believe in that but not me;)

+1 for stoi

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:41 PM
@ fatcat69 np

at last i won ;)

btw those appz packs are releases by scene group like this

you can just download them and edit the name as you want

so it doesn't really matter

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:42 PM
No, a pack realeased by one site for that site is considered snagging if you take that packet from them...

The sites Im a part of have huge packs to download, simpsons pack for example. The file has the letters of the tracker on it and it was upped by an admin of the tracker for that tracker only....

the mod above said that a user snagged a pack and was caught and banned for it,

So we were both right and wrong at the same time,

I just dont like be called a liar

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
@ fatcat69 np

at last i won ;)

You gotta add some style to your posts man...

for example:

No I won
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/b7/60/f3_1_b.JPG

See more catchy

:lol::lol::lol:

stoi
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
by games i meant everything, i have games on the brain with the type of tracker i have lol

i still dont agree with you with these packs, if they do not want their packs on other trackers, they shouldnt accept scene releases to thier site at all.

I know im probably not making many friends by saying this, but i just cant understand how on 1 hand they can stick their finger up to the scene and disrespect their wishes, and on the other ban anyone that shares their "packs" on other sites.

Granted i think scene releases should be left untouched 100% of the time, and tracker torrents/packs that have their name in should be unpacked, re-rared new info then uploaded, but if they are not they are not.

maybe its just me thinking we are all in this together and should be working together, not fighting each other and saying we are better than you, we are faster than you, we have better forums that you, we have better faster uploaders than you.

I know BCG isnt the best tracker around, but do i care, nope, not one bit, as long as i have ppl that share and a half decent community i couldnt give a shit where the torrents go after they are snatched, even a few releases where we beat the scene by a few hours.

jam0980tr
01-02-2008, 05:47 PM

for example RevTT

Thx

best way is to make your own list

Better client / agent ban code to replace old one
http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showtopic=10450&st=0&p=73549&#entry73549
Ban BitTorrent Clients easily, By Petr1fied
http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showtopic=11496&hl=banned

Polarbear
01-02-2008, 05:50 PM

for example RevTT

Thx

if you are looking for information about banned clients you should contact bitmetv staff.

they take this issue very serious and work together with the developer of major clients.

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:51 PM
if you guys are wondering why i edited all my posts and just left what i said is because it'd be lame to just delete what I said as people wouldnt know and would assume... so I just corrected myself instead.

We both were right and wrong, just dont let that stuff happen again and also I wouldnt recommend posting around you have scene axx and showing proofs of it...thats not really a good idea

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Thx i got those already since i posted before TBDEV, where everything is posted :)

even i get the link i will still need peerid which i cannot get from anyone's announce.php since you cannot read it LOL

so i do know i wanted to ask why they are banned.

and some ppl are really helpful who helped me and again thanks got the links friend

Ban BitTorrent Clients easily, By Petr1fied

this will put load on server :lol:

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:54 PM

for example RevTT

Thx

if you are looking for information about banned clients you should contact bitmetv staff.

they take this issue very serious and work together with the developer of major clients.

Yes they are very very strict.:happy:

stoi
01-02-2008, 05:57 PM
a hint, if you want to remain small stick with the PHP announce.

if you want to grow, as in more than 11,000 peers, go with the xbt backend (its on tbdev)

on BCG we can ban all clients and only allow certain ones with a C++ XBT backend, and its a lot easier on the servers than any PHP way of doing it.

kaler
01-02-2008, 05:57 PM
hmmm now i need invite :unsure:

will look for it in other threads :P

fatcat69
01-02-2008, 05:58 PM
i sent you all you need for clients and why they should be banned, sorry I couldn't organize it better but it only lets you send 10,000 characters in a pm ....

kaler
01-02-2008, 06:00 PM
a hint, if you want to remain small stick with the PHP announce.

if you want to grow, as in more than 11,000 peers, go with the xbt backend (its on tbdev)

on BCG we can ban all clients and only allow certain ones with a C++ XBT backend, and its a lot easier on the servers than any PHP way of doing it.

yea i heard about it but i found DR source better since i don't know C++

TL is using xBt i heard

Vercors
01-02-2008, 06:32 PM
maybe its just me thinking we are all in this together and should be working together

No, not just you :)