PDA

View Full Version : Tracker beginning with E that deals in lossless, how does one get in?

artsluver
01-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi,

There is a tracker beginning with E that deals in lossless music, how do I get registered?

Any ideas?

Cheers!

edeinho
01-02-2008, 06:21 PM
only way is to be invited by the admin...

NOLF
01-02-2008, 06:22 PM
That's VERY hard to get in there. You need invitation!

KRink
01-02-2008, 06:26 PM
u cant get in anymore - best bet is to use another site, they all pretty much have identical content, BTMusic, waffels, and what.cd and I think dimeadozen all have lossless

fsephie
01-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Do you have a collection of older music and wouldn't mind learning how to rip to flac? If you have something to offer, an enthusiasm for sharing and appreciating music, and a willingness to learn a few things about ripping, you should be able to get an invite easily.

artsluver
01-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Ok thanks, that is the one thing I miss demonoid for, getting rare jazz in lossless, with demonoid you could always find the lossless jazz you could never find in the newsgroups, hopefully one day I will find something to fill the niche.

Thanks for your replies! :-)

Cheers!

Hi,

I am at DIME and TTD for a couple of years now, except my DIME account expired once and it took months to get back in. LOL! However, they deal in live shows, which can be fun, but the recordings vary greatly in quality.