PDA

View Full Version : TB.net Staff

maxehhh
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Well like the title says, i need a TB.net Staff because i've forgot my password and when i try to retrieve it ask for a pin code and i don't know it :\ searched in the mail registered but i can't find the Welcome mail.

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Well like the title says, i need a TB.net Staff because i've forgot my password and when i try to retrieve it ask for a pin code and i don't know it :\ searched in the mail registered but i can't find the Welcome mail.

because its not there

we have all get few months ago mass pm with pincode when and if this happend to member

here is irc so u can go there and ask them

irc.p2p-network.net

#torrentbytes-support

denise119
01-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Actually only existing members got the pincode via pm when the system was first implemented, since then all new members currently recieve it within their confirmation email :yes:

If you give me a pm on here i'll be able to help you out :)

Or you could join the support channel if your an irc user, it's up to you.

pandabear
01-03-2008, 12:19 AM
How important is knowing this pincode :/ I just dismissed the pm.

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 12:21 AM
How important is knowing this pincode :/ I just dismissed the pm.

lol read first post

and also if u try to change email u will need to put pincode to

@denise119 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/denise119-190307)

sorry then i didint no that new members will get with email,since im old member there:)

denise119
01-03-2008, 12:29 AM
@pandabear without the pincode you will be unable to change either your email, password or passkey.

If you enter the pincode wrong 3 times in a row you will end up being locked out of your account for a period of time.

Which is why we asked everyone to save the code somewhere safe :)