PDA

View Full Version : 1 Level 4 and 2 Level 6 for one Level 9

prescript
01-03-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm looking for an ftn or fsc invite. I have 3 invites to give you:
1 Level 4 invite. 2 Level 6 invites. The best sites in those levels, I think you know which ones.

PM Me

krunktastic
01-03-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm not a trader, but I DO know that the levels mean absolutely nothing, are fabricated simply out of thin air to measure the "rarity" of a tracker's invites, and have no use/purpose and solely excel to drive those who are satisfied with what they have to desire more when in reality it is unnecessary, redundant, and pointless.
Likewise, anyone who has invites for FTN or FSC doesn't care about your trackers nor do they care about what "level" they are.

predateur
01-03-2008, 01:41 AM
good luck ;)

MrLazy
01-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm not a trader, but I DO know that the levels mean absolutely nothing, are fabricated simply out of thin air to measure the "rarity" of a tracker's invites, and have no use/purpose and solely excel to drive those who are satisfied with what they have to desire more when in reality it is unnecessary, redundant, and pointless.
Likewise, anyone who has invites for FTN or FSC doesn't care about your trackers nor do they care about what "level" they are.+ 1 level doesn't mean anything, you guys must remember that level thing is based on "Rarity" ! The whole point of downloading is to get stuff ..it's all about the contents :happy: Look at the ratings of the contents instead :P

FSC is a very very good community :yup:

deathking81
01-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Likewise, anyone who has invites for FTN or FSC doesn't care about your trackers nor do they care about what "level" they are.
all i have to say is you're pretty damn wrong lol. . .

prescript
01-03-2008, 02:05 AM
why fsc or ftn? because those are the only sites left that i dont have that i care about. i'm a good user on every tracker i'm on so once i get in i know i'll do well.
why am i offering to trade? because i dont have time to lurk here and post and build rep. if i dont get it, i dont get it, oh well

krunktastic
01-03-2008, 02:22 AM

Explain, please.

deathking81
01-03-2008, 02:29 AM

Explain, please.
it is obvious many people here are after rare trackers, if i was given the chance i would take one in a giveaway even if i dont need it (tho e**** i do need, ftn i just would really like too have :D) if i could get the chance. Its just the way things work, i wish i didnt have the greed too, but I do and I cant help it. Others are 10x less and more greedy and me, and for some people level is all that matters. I think of tracker levels of graphics in a video game, it can be a great game with shit graphics but better graphics makes a slight difference, but makes it much more appealing.

prescript
01-03-2008, 02:46 AM
unless you suspect someone is a cop, who cares why other people want a tracker or what they do to get it?

aburyach
01-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Eliter trackers have distinct advantages like speeds and community. It's all subjective though however.

fazzy07
01-03-2008, 02:50 AM
why fsc or ftn? because those are the only sites left that i dont have that i care about. i'm a good user on every tracker i'm on so once i get in i know i'll do well.
why am i offering to trade? because i dont have time to lurk here and post and build rep. if i dont get it, i dont get it, oh well

If thats true then you surely dont need those trackers
The conetnt you can find on other trackers too
fsc and ftn has content plus community and you surely dont look like a community guy since you are soooo busyyyyy

krunktastic
01-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Explain, please.
it is obvious many people here are after rare trackers, if i was given the chance i would take one in a giveaway even if i dont need it (tho e**** i do need, ftn i just would really like too have :D) if i could get the chance. Its just the way things work, i wish i didnt have the greed too, but I do and I cant help it. Others are 10x less and more greedy and me, and for some people level is all that matters. I think of tracker levels of graphics in a video game, it can be a great game with shit graphics but better graphics makes a slight difference, but makes it much more appealing.

Your argument makes no sense...you're the kind of person who people will avoid inviting. I have turned down invites to trackers before...high "level" ones.

prescript
01-03-2008, 02:57 AM

If thats true then you surely dont need those trackers
The conetnt you can find on other trackers too
fsc and ftn has content plus community and you surely dont look like a community guy since you are soooo busyyyyy

i just said i want to join because i have everything else thats interesting.
if someone wants to pm me and explain to them why i should be in, i might do that, not in this thread.

prescript
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
bump