PDA

View Full Version : tracker rating, is it?

zorozilka
01-03-2008, 02:50 PM
sct,aom are 6
those are greater than 6th level

NB[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-post1677693/postcount642) - TT[10] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2327549/postcount7600)
SweDVDR[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2373388/postcount8189)
FTN[10] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2438830/postcount8823)- FSC[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2322672/postcount7511)

i tell you the truth,to get an SCT invite is like a kid's game near to AOM.

i had the opportunity to get NB,TT,sweDVDR (account), FSC,FTN, like 3 times each.

i still haven't got the opportunity to get into AOM.

so, is this table realy show the tracker's rarity or it's just a matter of advertisment?

and how the hell FileList is on L2 (though it's a lousy tracker), i dont see anyone having this to offer.
and RevTT is on 4th.

i dont think this table express any rarity of these sites.

edeinho
01-03-2008, 02:58 PM
take a look at this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

And post here please! wrong place...:(

MARINE619
01-03-2008, 03:01 PM
i think that you have very good luck:D
for me i have been looking for SCT for 3 month and i didn't get it:cry: so you just have good luck with high lvl tracker ;)

zorozilka
01-03-2008, 03:02 PM
i noticed this thread, i wanted to open up people's eyes

MARINE619 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/member.php?u=184157)
luck you said?:)

well,SCT is a great site, with excellent content.
however,AOM is my wish, have no idea what to do about that, not getting even a clue where i can have it..

magushun
01-03-2008, 03:02 PM
lol, i could have an account for aom, its just matter of luck...however, i didnt have the opportunity to get into ftn.

maybe instead of boasting u should try harder, lol

zorozilka
01-03-2008, 03:10 PM
magushun (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/magushun-165810), i opened another thread, requesting AOM.

this threat talk about the "inside decisions" of letting trackers be in good positions at the ranking table.

what i mentioned to say at the first post is: AOM is much harder to get than TT and NB for example, so my it's 6 and these are 7-8

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 03:12 PM
TT is almost impossible to get inside this days... I found more people with AOM invites than TT.

SAM
01-03-2008, 03:29 PM
seriously who cares about the god dam rarity?

what's with you guys this trading thrill makes your heads spin too much lately.
rarity won't get us anywhere ; i wish we have another rating based on content , community, popularity and at the end rarity.

edit

if every one here and every where thinks what he really wants and what trackers does he need and just focus at getting into those trackers only ........we all find empty spots in every tracker
we all will be happy .

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 03:31 PM
I wish we have another rating based on content , community, popularity and at the end rarity.

That would make this very different.. would be great. People is crazy this days running behind the levels and rarity, trading without sence, asking for invites just for have it. I really don't understand the point off all that.

SAM
01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
i wanna know it cause it's really drives me crazy
for god sake why we trade high level trackers most of them are community based trackers such as revolt or ftwr or uk-t or fsc .
except sct all high level trackers are community based ones so what's itching most of you who look for content to trade them.
don't make sense

Tokeman
01-03-2008, 03:42 PM
There is a thread about those kind of ratings too, check the BT section.
Back to the OP's question, I would also like to know why AOM is where it is on the WIAW thread. It is much harder to find, and very rare indeed. I have seen very few people with it here, and only account offers, never invites. Yes rarity isn't everything, but since the thread exists, it should be some what accurate yes?

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 03:44 PM
It's awesome how some ppl trade it, because those higher levels trackers, are pure communities, as u say.. so if u are a trader, and trade for get 'x' tracker u don't care about the community, so why u want to get it... doesn't as sence...

SAM
01-03-2008, 03:49 PM
sorry guys i was just a bit angry
but let's face it
there must be a limit even for individual here and every where who like to trade
a limit where you must stop and say enough not just allow the thrill to control you and start jumping like a maniac every time you see a tracker you don't have .

FACE_TO_FACE
01-03-2008, 03:49 PM
The rarity is the most important think here... thats because all are crazy about the high lvl trackers... what a mistake.... :noes:

Tokeman
01-03-2008, 04:28 PM
This isn't about what some one can't have, its about how rare the site is compared to other sites of the same level. They do not compare at all, but they are the same on the list.
Think of it this way, I tried getting into aom a long while back, and based on where it was on the list, I thought it would be some what easy to obtain. Its not, and the level is misleading. It is very rare to find anyone with invites there, at all. Such is not the case with SCT, invites are everywhere. How is this equal?!?

FACE_TO_FACE
01-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I think the rarity system is not equal...

monk3y
01-03-2008, 04:41 PM
tf are you talking about AOM opened sign up two weeks ago for a couple of hours

magushun
01-03-2008, 05:15 PM
my favourite tracker, where the community is the best and the content isnt replacable is lvl4. i dont give a shit for rarity. But you have to admit that some of them provides good content. As i heard ftn has great packs, the rabbit has some great packs too. i dunno nothing bout fsc, but for example the wheel is just hyped.

btw i could show you some lvl2 or lvl 3 trackers where u can never get an invite. so its absolutly about marketing

danio
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't want to defend trading, but regarding the question why people trade for community based trackers i would like to say that maybe not all traders trade just to collect trackers. Maybe some of them actually want these community trackers but is trying to get into them with the wrong approach? If you on the other hand was wondering why some people trade one community based tracker for another, well then i'm just as confused as you are :).

magushun
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
yeah luckily i could manage to get every tracker i want via friends, some ppl trade cos they cant do anything else. dont come up with make friends thing, some of us have life outside this box

memike
01-03-2008, 05:35 PM
i had aom .it is just a magic site not so great .it is not like ftn or sct. it is hard to get cause they dont have an invite system and you cannot change mail too

magushun
01-03-2008, 05:40 PM
yeah its only good for you if you are interested in that stuff, i understand why they dont like to be the new trophy for collectors

FACE_TO_FACE
01-03-2008, 05:47 PM
i had aom .it is just a magic site not so great .it is not like ftn or sct. it is hard to get cause they dont have an invite system and you cannot change mail too
exactly.

monk3y
01-03-2008, 06:31 PM
People just want AOM cause it's hard to get in ( R A R I T Y ) it's just a magic site, don't understand what's the big fuss. Seems to me like there are a few people here on fst trying to manipulate everyone to raise it's level so they can trade it for something good.

SAM
01-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't want to defend trading, but regarding the question why people trade for community based trackers i would like to say that maybe not all traders trade just to collect trackers. Maybe some of them actually want these community trackers but is trying to get into them with the wrong approach? If you on the other hand was wondering why some people trade one community based tracker for another, well then i'm just as confused as you are :).

exactly my point

Thatsgreat
01-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Haha. This is funny.