PDA

View Full Version : Who are you??

MARINE619
01-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi fst
I notice that most user's here don't like trader so i would like to ask each and every one of you...

who are you? trader or anti-trader and why?

i'm gonna start with myself:
i'm not a trader but i'm also not anti trading some time's :whistling
why?
because when you request invite some user pm you and say "hey, I've got what you what you can offer?!" so if you want some thing so bad and didn't get it free then you have to trade to get what you want :fist:

now tell me who are you ?:)

FST for ever :fst:

RandomNewbie
01-03-2008, 03:24 PM
I've never directly traded anything... however I have exchanged invites after an initial giveaway.

SiNa
01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
please, dont expect every trader to come here and post. they dont want to be noticed anymore than they already have. you will see that very few traders will post here

btw your name sounds terribly familiar. the one who your name sounds familiar with was a scammer. i think his name was mariner

MARINE619
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
please, dont expect every trader to come here and post. they dont want to be noticed anymore than they already have. you will see that very few traders will post here

btw your name sounds terribly familiar. the one who your name sounds familiar with was a scammer. i think his name was mariner
lolz i have no idea who is that fkin scammer but i use this name (MARINE619) almost in the all sites i use

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
im not a trader but im also not anti trading, its funny to see someone who have that anti trading sig or custom name...:lol::lol:

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 04:26 PM
im not a trader but im also not anti trading, its funny to see someone who have that anti trading sig or custom name...:lol::lol:

Me too. Not a trader, but either an anti trader, if u want to trade go ahead its okey, its everyone choise, and everyone is free to decide what to do.

Yeah it's funny see ppl here how they care about differents groups, and give it lot of importance, and put that in sig or tittle. :lol:

eXoDuS
01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I dont trade because i am selfish guy and also more ipmortant i dont trust ANYONE ( dont take it personaly :P )

ohmboys
01-03-2008, 04:35 PM
I personally dont trade anymore(made just a few trades before) , i dont have problem with traders , i just dont like the kind of people who just never giveaway and trade trackers that someone else gave them for free over here , fuc*ing their inviters most of the time .

Polarbear
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
some people make so desperate and unsuccessful efforts that they decide to become opportunists.

i always liked people who stand up for what they think is right more than those who trim their sail to every wind that blows.

i'm strictly against people who break site rules, because i love my trackers.

unfortunately there are many people who jump on everyone's train as long as it serves their purpose.

Mike_007
01-03-2008, 05:17 PM
i am a little quiet boy. i donot have many friends. i hate ass-kissing.

eatpepsi
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Non-Trader :D

dreamsearch
01-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I have only made 3 trades in my life, the third one i was scammed so i stopped trading once and for all. Haven't traded ever since. I'm against excessive trading only.

yakir132
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Mmm I'm note doing trade everytime .. sometimes it's good , but I try to give and get thing for free . without reward .
If I have something that I can give so why not ?! ..
to sum up I'm in middle situation .

locodice
01-03-2008, 06:28 PM
i'll answer when you'll learn how to name a topic.

bgh520
01-03-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah i ' m not trader and i don't trade

fstokebanget
01-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I'm not a trader right now, but honestly I was one, in that time I traded to get FTN invite. After that I don't trade anymore, just sometimes like to help ppl with the invites/accounts giveaways

whitmar
01-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I have never traded invites or accounts, and I never will. The invite system, as I understand it, was devised so that torrent site members in good standing could select like-minded individuals and conscientiously bring them into the community. Quid pro quo trades, by their very nature, bypass that selection process entirely and bring to the community individuals who became members for no other reason than their willingness to part with a possession--irrespective of how they came to possess it. That is the crux of the problem, as I see it. Those who scammed their way into memberships of high level trackers are more likely to sell out their community and, deliberately or inadvertently, bring harm to that community. This is by no means an indictment against everyone who has ever traded an invitation. There are many, many honorable people who would respect what is fair and proper in making these transactions. They would in all likelihood, be excellent candidates for membership in any site with which they fit in. The problem is that it is very hard to know the character of a person, if the only reason to give them an invitation is what is to be received in compensation. I believe this to be one of the main reasons that most torrent sites disapprove of this practice. My further understanding is that giving away one's account and password removes other layers of protection by conveying privileges that members are supposed to prove themselves in order to gain. That is why most, if not all, sites will ban members and people who invited the first member who traded away the account. Of course, it goes without saying that most of us sought out FST because we engaged ourselves in activities that were, shall we say, "ethically flexible" in the first place. :whistling

MARINE619
01-03-2008, 09:10 PM
and can you teach me noob :angry:

Scavenger
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM

What's wrong with the tittle? It's just an introduction to the topic. How would you name it? "Are you a trader or an anti trader" "or do you trade" or what the fuck? :frusty:

$we
01-03-2008, 09:52 PM

What's wrong with the tittle? It's just an introduction to the topic. How would you name it? "Are you a trader or an anti trader" "or do you trade" or what the fuck? :frusty:

It is a little misleading, but w/e idc.
I don't trade, and don't care enough about any specific community to be against trading for it degrading the integrity of a userbase. I join sites for the content, not the community. I know there are allot like me out there, although they don't want to admit it.
...now I'll never get into FSC :lol:

fatcat69
01-03-2008, 10:06 PM
JgQqnzdVqJk

mrnobody
01-03-2008, 10:09 PM
squirr3l

fatcat69
01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
im surprised noone else posted it, thats the first thing that comes to mind when someone says who are you...atleast to me

ChampJulius
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm ChampJulius

marksman
01-03-2008, 11:37 PM
marksman..ex-trader..a good ol' member!....so NOT anti trader..

grimms
01-04-2008, 12:31 AM

The real reason is the people with that sig don't want to ruin a possible chance at getting invited to a high level tracker from known traders, but also give off the impression that they don't trade themselves. It's almost like they want to have their cake and eat it too. Or mess with a chick on the side (but go back to there wife at night.:naughty:) I'm obviously an Anti-Trader!:lol::lol:

user2000
01-04-2008, 12:41 AM
im not a trader...when i started to learn about torrents... i done some exhange... vut ..until some scammers try to trick me! and i decided.. the invites are meant to be free!

JROQuinn
01-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Im having an identity crisis right now, my therapist doesnt like me talking about it.

yuckfoo
01-04-2008, 01:30 AM
i personally think we should all work together and help each other out, at the end of the day, most of us wouldnt have anything unless some was kind enough to give an invite,..

fatcat69
01-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Im an anti-trader, so if I see you trading, Ill make sure note of it, especially if I am on the tracker

Who is watching you?

God...and well me.

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 01:41 AM

The real reason is the people with that sig don't want to ruin a possible chance at getting invited to a high level tracker from known traders, but also give off the impression that they don't trade themselves. It's almost like they want to have their cake and eat it too. Or mess with a chick on the side (but go back to there wife at night.:naughty:) I'm obviously an Anti-Trader!:lol::lol:

i don't need any more tracker at all. and i have been having that stuff in my sig...well, from the beginning.

markupmaster
01-04-2008, 01:44 AM
I am not a trader.....

:)

LoKaLiRi
01-04-2008, 02:23 AM
:) cant reply for this question as i am not trader for ever or anti trader for ever
i just try to get what i want by trade or Giveawys

aysomc
01-04-2008, 02:30 AM
im an anti-trader when it comes to invites because the people doing it fuck over the people that invited them and most trackers dont allow it.

matt23ingly
01-04-2008, 03:03 AM
im in the middle on this one. it helps out some people who can't get in where they want to and allows others who have access to a site they don't want anymore to give it to someone else, allowing them in return to be happy and joyful and get what they want.

so I am in the middle because sometimes I am left on the out not getting in to the site because someone traded away their account rather than deleting it

naw nevermind:naughty:

MARINE619
01-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Im an anti-trader, so if I see you trading, Ill make sure note of it, especially if I am on the tracker

Who is watching you?

God...and well me.
then i will not let you see me :P

lostdemon
01-04-2008, 04:41 PM
On the contrary marine619 just those few words said it all.
Nobody has to see you in the future for they have already seen you now as your implying you'll trade in secret.

FatBob
01-04-2008, 04:46 PM
i am a user who follows the rules of sites which i am part of .

so does that make me an anti trader ? :unsure:

whitmar
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM

On most trackers, yes.

DyNast
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM

Not really, but close ;)

poffin
01-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I am, the warchief.
lol jk, I am poffin.

freedom
01-04-2008, 06:07 PM
hi ! i'm freesky, sup' ?

zizo85
01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
i was trader but now i retired but not anti trader:naughty:
no trade for me any more:P

pandabear
01-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I am a seller. $5 per level. Send money first.

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm Lucho. :geptard:

fatcat69
01-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm Lucho. :geptard:

pfff Im Luchohhh:P

txlonghorn
01-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I am Sparta.

Cheffy
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
I do not trade, I dont despise traders. But i personally wish to follow the rules of any given tracker. Its not hard getting invites without trading, Just get to know some people. Get active in torrent communities. Act mature and behave, all that it takes to get noticed. And once you start talking to people and helping them out you be surprised how easy they offer you invites.

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:17 AM
I do not trade. Will never trade. Will never think about trading. I'm the ultimate anti trader. Read my sig people.

t0mmy
01-05-2008, 12:22 AM
i am me :D

grimms
01-05-2008, 02:24 AM
I do not trade, I dont despise traders. But i personally wish to follow the rules of any given tracker. Its not hard getting invites without trading, Just get to know some people. Get active in torrent communities. Act mature and behave, all that it takes to get noticed. And once you start talking to people and helping them out you be surprised how easy they offer you invites.

Well spoken:D

Sylar666
01-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Biggest bullshit on this site is to always heat up this useless topic. No point in categorizing people. Everyone has his way. Being good or bad has nothing to do with being a trader or a so - called "Ant-Trader". BTW I dislike the latter. Loud, hypocrite, and always first to arrive when a good giveaway is on the way, claiming vigorously how much he hates nasty traders. I prefer and respect those traders much more who can speak for themselves and do not deny who they are.

poffin
01-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Biggest bullshit on this site is to always heat up this useless topic. No point in categorizing people. Everyone has his way. Being good or bad has nothing to do with being a trader or a so - called "Ant-Trader". BTW I dislike the latter. Loud, hypocrite, and always first to arrive when a good giveaway is on the way, claiming vigorously how much he hates nasty traders. I prefer and respect those traders much more who can speak for themselves and do not deny who they are.

This my friend, was the best post I've read in this thread.:clap::clap::clap:

samahzzzzz
01-05-2008, 11:50 AM
anti trader .. trading suck .. i hate them .. i wish they die ..

Sanka113
01-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Nun of yer god damn bizniz boi!

SaviouR
01-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Who are you??

Bond , James Bond .