PDA

View Full Version : need torrent bytes invite

wwecobra
01-03-2008, 07:19 PM
have anyne got a torrent bytes invite for a rep point

fOrUmAs
01-03-2008, 07:21 PM
they dont have invite system at all,keep cheking every few days they open signups

Nemrod
01-03-2008, 07:24 PM
But one advise: Once you see you can signup, take a deep breath, sit down and make not commitments for a while.
The registration process is a pain in the ass.

Cabalo
01-03-2008, 07:32 PM
But one advise: Once you see you can signup, take a deep breath, sit down and make not commitments for a while.
lol
absolutely true!
i almost gave up registering at that site long time ago, it took me more than 15 mins of pure despair!

bklyn
01-03-2008, 08:53 PM
You have to make sure you follow aaaall the directions. Length of username, and (or?) pass has to include numbers and upper-case letters(I think, it's been a while), you have to actually CLICK on the link that says, "I've read the rules." (or whatever it says), as well as CLICK the one that says, "I've read the FAQ's." I am sure I have forgotten something, but yeah, it's a bitch to sign up...[/quote from fire63

ceasar
01-03-2008, 11:22 PM
It took me 5 or 6 attempts to actually complete the registration, lol, most sophisticated ever :)

Adama
01-03-2008, 11:50 PM
:yup::yup::yup: