PDA

View Full Version : Looking for invite to a good TV tracker (bitmetv?)

tainted87
01-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for an invite to a good-quality tv tracker. I'm a bit of a lurker on the boards, and from reading around other people's threads, I understand bitmetv is supposedly one of the best so that would be awesome. But others would also be good, x264 also appeals as i like to watch that format a bit

My only other tracker is Torrentleech where I maintain a 1.000 ratio as much as I can (Upload speed is only 50kb/s :dry: )

Thanks a lot in advance of any replies

nbo
01-04-2008, 12:05 AM
try tvt.com
better chances of getting a free invite there

grimms
01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
try tvt.com
better chances of getting a free invite there

Yup or seedmetv is a good one as well.

tainted87
01-04-2008, 12:07 AM
trans vector technologies?! :unsure:

seedmetv doesnt seem to be working but i'll keep the url. can i just register on these sites or do i need to search an invite for them also?

user2000
01-04-2008, 12:08 AM
or tvt.ro

grimms
01-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Got to tvt.ro. They should have that. TL doesn't have that?

tainted87
01-04-2008, 12:10 AM
or tvt.ro

cant seem to find that one. google lets me down...

omfg if only i had ur internet connection :blink:

edit:

ahhh found it thanks

aysomc
01-04-2008, 12:11 AM
i have over a 3:1 ratio at bmtv with ~45 kb/s upload so its not as hard as its made out to be, just gotta be smart with what you pick and seed shows you've grabbed form other places. but as others said, there are decent alternatives that should suit you fine.

on a side note TV shows are pissing me the fuck off lately because there arent any, fucking writers strike can go to hell as far as im concerned.

tainted87
01-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Got to tvt.ro. They should have that. TL doesn't have that?

torrentleech does have the latest television shows. but it is somewhat unstable over the past few weeks so i'm looking to hedge my bets so to speak

ahhh awesome tvt.ro is just what i was looking for. thanks a lot everyone.

i have over a 3:1 ratio at bmtv with ~45 kb/s upload so its not as hard as its made out to be, just gotta be smart with what you pick and seed shows you've grabbed form other places. but as others said, there are decent alternatives that should suit you fine.

on a side note TV shows are pissing me the fuck off lately because there arent any, fucking writers strike can go to hell as far as im concerned.

im with u on that one. its annoying - running out of stuff to watch!

Nemrod
01-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Tv.torrents.ro.
In my opinion, the second, behind BitMeTV.
Usually itīs open for signup, if not, PM me.

user2000
01-04-2008, 01:02 AM
is open now!!

singing_sol
01-04-2008, 01:03 AM
lol try in HTTP://TV.TORRENTS.RO

ejac
01-04-2008, 01:38 AM
tvtorrents.com does have more seeders, and content. Though its kind of a hassle to get your first credits, and get used to the interface. But once you do, its great, love the clickable calender feature, you can see which shows have been aired (or will air) when, and click on them to download.

EDIT: read this review (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1856689/postcount1904) on fst

virtus134
01-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Tv.torrents.ro

I used to want Bitmetv too till I found this site. Speeds are great, and it has every single popular t.v. show, so it should suit your needs.

tusks
01-04-2008, 02:18 AM
I use TVTorrents.com (TvT) and I'm very happy with it. Yeah, start up is the hardest part with that site because you have to grab a tv show and seed it there to get points to download but other than that, I have no problems with it. Pretimes are also pretty good imo and speed for me is excellent. One place that is open, no need for signups, is eztv.it. Great tracker with dedicated TV content. Pretime there is suprisingly good and you will be able to get your shows there np if you decide to wait for a bitmetv invite. Enjoy :)

Saroman
01-04-2008, 04:25 AM

Seriosly..its damn irritating :frusty:

But i dont think writers should be blamed for that..I mean cmon they deserve fair share.. It because of thier story writing which keeps us on the edge of our seats..

Be it Sitcoms or Drama.. Without classic storyline.. Theres no chance of success to a show..

pone44
01-04-2008, 06:31 AM
:whistlingscc