PDA

View Full Version : sounddamage problem?!?!

teamlam
01-04-2008, 03:52 AM
so i signed up to soundamage a few days ago and i never logged out. today i logged out and then when i tried logging in again...it said wrong username or password?!?! theres no way its wrong cuz its the same pw and name i use for all torrents... so then i tried recovering and they never sent me email. i was shocked...so i tried making a new account. once again i logged out and tried logging in again..and it says wrong username or pw??!?! help?!

dnero73
01-04-2008, 04:42 AM
same thing happened to me

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Send a PM to the owner. :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/djdjazzer-182237

DjDjazzer
01-04-2008, 10:51 AM
I could offer milk to your cookies!!! :lol:

dineshreddy
01-04-2008, 11:14 AM
contact staf in irc

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM
if your account was inactive, it probably got deleted.

btw, don't create dupe account instead jump over irc (someone will fix it for u).

p2p-network.net

#sounddamage.com

teamlam
01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
dj fixed it for me!

thanks alot

Roxxy
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
so i signed up to soundamage a few days ago and i never logged out. today i logged out and then when i tried logging in again...it said wrong username or password?!?! theres no way its wrong cuz its the same pw and name i use for all torrents... so then i tried recovering and they never sent me email. i was shocked...so i tried making a new account. once again i logged out and tried logging in again..and it says wrong username or pw??!?! help?!

I logged in OK....

U should have logged out and in again as soon as u activated yur account....

broomhead
01-04-2008, 04:26 PM
yeah, it worked for me, I always make sure I log out and log back in right away after making an account, as well as getting some activity on there so as not to get pruned

teamlam
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM

I logged in OK....

U should have logged out and in again as soon as u activated yur account....

wll do that from now on :D

ecin
01-04-2008, 04:38 PM
lol same problem here. Just tried it, says 'Username or password incorrect'