PDA

View Full Version : uploading question

piku20045
01-04-2008, 05:39 AM
i have a question about newsgroup that i have many sources to 0 day scene so can u tell me how to upload files to newsgroup should i require a account to any newsgroup to upload files there or is there iany other way plzzz help me out ?????:dabs:

Broken
01-04-2008, 06:05 AM
If you don't know how to upload, don't bother. You'd probably only cause problems for yourself and others. It only takes one person to upload a file to Usenet for everyone to get it, and there is no shortage of people that want to be that one person.

piku20045
01-04-2008, 08:33 AM
i know how to upload i have read the tutorial how to upload file through ftp but i want to know that is it require to have a account there

Skiz
01-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Account where? :huh:

stoi
01-04-2008, 08:46 AM
so you have 0 day scene, and you wish to upload to Newsgroups.

you will need a Newsgroup Provider to upload to Newsgroups, Giganews etc etc.

you also cant upload to them via FTP either, it will have to be a Usenet Client (Grabbit, Newsbin etc) and you will have to make pars for the rars (Quickpar).

I think thats what your asking anyway :)

piku20045
01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
thanks stoi to make me understand how to upload and in what format but i wan to ask that do i need a usenet account or so any other newsgroup account to upoad 0 day scene to that newsgroup ? or i can upload through some address plzzz give me the link on how to upload as i am new to newgroup but plzzz help me out ???

stoi
01-04-2008, 09:07 AM
well you will need usenet access, My ISP does supply me with NG access but its not very good, but i could upload things to whatever groups it has.

but it does not have a XBOX360 room, and you do not upload a 360 game to any other room. well.. a.b.the.terminal and a.b.boneless you could but my ISP diesnt have those either.

so your best bet if you want to do it on a regular basis is to join a good newsgroup that allows you to Upload to it.

I have never read the small print though, but i think Giganews.com will let you, Newsdemon.com will let you, but you do have to pay for these 2 providers.

other than that, i dont realy know what else to tell you.

piku20045
01-04-2008, 09:13 AM
this means that i cannot upload new softwares to any newsgroup without having account there and not even through ftp so then i have to purchase an account there for upload and that the problem why to purchase when i can download the 0 day scene through torrents but i have new things to upload to newsgroups so is there no way then .....

stoi
01-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Not unless you pay no.

and NG are not that far behind torrents anyway, used to be they were faster (a lot faster) nowadays though they are not.

Somethings still are, but not many.

the big difference is with NG, no seeding back and leeching at your max speed 100% of the time. but no Community side like torrents and you also cant see how many people have snatched your upload, once you upload it, thats it, anyone with newsgroup access can grab it but you have no idea how many.

piku20045
01-04-2008, 09:26 AM
ok then this means the i can't upload to newsgroups whithout having account there so what to do then this is a big problem because i use torrent to download 0 day scene but i want to upload new thing there to newsgroup and for these i will not purchase a new account there i am not a fool

stoi
01-04-2008, 09:31 AM
just let someone else upload to NG.

usually it works like this.

Scene Axx FTP.

Torrents and NG simultaneously, so 10 people will upload to 10 different torrent sites, 1 to Newsgroups, all on very fast seedbox connections, 100/100 or even 1gbit.

Usually by the time the first person grabs it from a torrent site, its already fully uploaded onto Newsgroups.

This isnt correct 100% of the time though obviously, sometimes NG beat Torrents and other Torrents beat NG, But in general its not that far off.

So dont worry NG already have got good uploaders, uploading to them.

Skiz
01-04-2008, 09:32 AM
ok then this means the i can't upload to newsgroups whithout having account there so what to do then this is a big problem because i use torrent to download 0 day scene but i want to upload new thing there to newsgroup and for these i will not purchase a new account there i am not a fool

You're planning to download files via bittorrent and upload them to Usenet?

There's no need for that. The same scene uploaders that upload to trackers, upload to Usenet as well.

piku20045
01-04-2008, 09:41 AM
i didn't mean that i will upload whatever that i download fro torrent but i have an ascess to many new hd movies that are going to realese and that i want to upload i want to upload new things to newsgroup and i was asking that to how to upload these new movies to newsgroup because i don't won't to upoad these to torrent trackers so plzzz help me to sort out the problem plzz

stoi
01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
hmm

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-plzzz-read-dont-angry-264836

you sure you have 0 day scene release to HD movies

Skiz
01-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Heh... I'm done with this thread.

Broken
01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
If you have fresh 0-day content, that you are not getting off the Internet, and that you would like to share I can tell you what to do. Go to VCDQuality.com, read the .nfo files posted there. Many of the groups are looking for people that can supply content. You'd have to email them with the address you find there.

If you they think you are legit, they'll get back to you. They are gonna wanna know where this shit is coming from though.

piku20045
01-04-2008, 05:22 PM
but there is nothing niether email address or anything else to contact them then how could i contact them plzzz tell me

Broken
01-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Sure there is, you just need to read the nfos.
I.E., all these guys want people that can get pre-retail DVDs. That means stuff that people like steal from work.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Where are you getting your stuff if not off the internet Piku20045?

yayyyyyy
01-04-2008, 05:53 PM
i have a question about newsgroup that i have many sources to 0 day scene so can u tell me how to upload files to newsgroup should i require a account to any newsgroup to upload files there or is there iany other way plzzz help me out ?????:dabs:

a decent internet connection would be a good start :lol:

Broken
01-04-2008, 06:27 PM

a decent internet connection would be a good start :lol:

:huh:

cubbyche
01-05-2008, 03:49 AM
i didn't mean that i will upload whatever that i download fro torrent but i have an ascess to many new hd movies that are going to realese and that i want to upload i want to upload new things to newsgroup and i was asking that to how to upload these new movies to newsgroup because i don't won't to upoad these to torrent trackers so plzzz help me to sort out the problem plzz

Check and see if your ISP as NNTP service provider if they do you will need posting software like Yenc Power Post A&A
http://powerpost.cjb.net/ test it out in a alt.b.test group don't post to regular group until you know what your doing if you don't want to get flamed...
Theres a lot of good info here at this web site http://www.usenettools.net/
Good luck!