PDA

View Full Version : Help me find the rabbit

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I have heard about rabbit for a while now but most of what I heard was mainly vague phrase like “great community” "it's for community not for content". But since they did not have invitation system I wasn’t excited to dig in.

Back about 1-2 weeks ago when i heard that rabbit will be opening invitation (and they actually did) i decided to know more than "great community" about rabbit...and mainly though friendly FSTers i did :)

So without further background here i am requesting for rabbit. Why? In a public thread, all i have to say is "great community" but if you wish to consider me, i sure am able to provide more, more, and more [i mean it :P] reasons why i want to get inside the rabbit hole.

Squirr3ls <3 Rabbits :inlove:

http://www.krittersinthemailbox.com/animals/rabbits/rh6304t.jpg

P.S. all comments are welcome :)

ZedZedZed
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Squirr3l <3 :wub: Nice pic and good luck!! :p

Giveaway
01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
i think you deserve it mate ;)

PirateEagle
01-04-2008, 03:44 PM
my friend i hope u will get that wabbit :D

edeinho
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
rabbit for evryone! Have a good luck squirr3l!:)

Snaidis
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
huh good luck sqirr3l! you really deserve it :)

Cruel
01-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Nice pic and good luck!! :pYeah yours is just scary :(

Good luck squirr3lllllll

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Good Luck Squirr3l.

raj3186
01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Rabbits are too slow, but squirr3ls are too fast :D , why do u need the rabbit :P (j/k)
GL ;)

darkseekers
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
and then what?? wheelmods

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
:)

FACE_TO_FACE
01-04-2008, 04:38 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7931/snakerabbittk7.th.gif (http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snakerabbittk7.gif)

maybe u can have more than one lol

Good luck ;)

l05750ul
01-04-2008, 04:44 PM
:)

showbox
01-04-2008, 04:45 PM

yup .. i think that ... just collect all trackers & forums :pinch:

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 04:46 PM
honestly I'd be highly surprised if you got it. but there's always a chance right? :huh:

wrongun92
what i can say is that squirr3l is one of the good guys;)

showbox
@Suirrel : if i'm wrong plez tell me , u missed any one tracker on this shit Lvls Thread ??!!!

JROQuinn
01-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Squirr3l Rabbits & Mango's, Oh my!!!

Good luck, you are probably one of the most deserving imo.

FACE_TO_FACE
01-04-2008, 04:48 PM
I´m just wondering how people have a lot of trackers... and ask for more because they have great community... do u have all the day to communicate with the great community there???? LOL :D

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Anyone remember the good days when FTWR used to be throwaway garbage that was given away every other day? :lol:

Cruel
01-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Anyone remember the good days when FTWR used to be throwaway garbage that was given away every other day? :lol:
Do you remember around what dates so I could take my timetravelmachine and go get one?

DyNast
01-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Are there no rabbits in your forest, Squirr3l?
Somebody should definitely invite you to the right forest then

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Do you remember around what dates so I could take my timetravelmachine and go get one?

About 6 months ago. They used to give invites out to FTN users every 10 days and e**** was just starting out. That was back when ScT was lvl 5 (there used to be only 5 levels) up there with UK-T and f********g was giveaway garbage as well. Ahh i remember.:lol:

Anyone remember templateshares lol

monk3y
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
lol i do remember these days when sct and wheelmods were at the same level :)
and fsc was the same level as torrentdamage :)

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Torrentbytes was up there with ScT and UK-T at one time.

PRINCE
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
i hope get this site soon:)
but how
h dont know
i hope f**r staff read this thread

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:16 PM
but how
h dont know

I've been here for awhile, it's all about timing. I've gotten soo lucky at times just because I've been here at the right time when someone gave away a UK-T or FTWR or FTN

I don't have them anymore of course, but at one time i did.:happy:

fazzy07
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist

Well, good luck. I dont really mean it because you guys are just running after rarity and community is just an excuse.

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:28 PM
I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist

Well, good luck. I dont really mean it because you guys are just running after rarity and community is just an excuse.

QFT

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 05:31 PM

yup .. i think that ... just collect all trackers & forums :pinch:

no, i don't want wheel

honestly I'd be highly surprised if you got it. but there's always a chance right? :huh:

i myself would be surprised :)

@Suirrel : if i'm wrong plez tell me , u missed any one tracker on this shit Lvls Thread ??!!!

you are wrong :P

I´m just wondering how people have a lot of trackers... and ask for more because they have great community... do u have all the day to communicate with the great community there???? LOL :D

whom are you expecting to get an answer from? people or me? if it's me, tell u what?

i used to get money for making helpful post in a forum (it was in my native language) but sad enough the forum does not exists anymore...been about a year i think.

...and now in this holiday since i didn't get chance to go back to my country ;( i have a part time job (only 1 more week left) which is related to internet. So HELL YEAH i have enough time, and you have a problem with that?

I think my FST post should be enough proof (except to those who just want to thrash) that i am active community member.

plus, i hang around in iTS irc and i am almost always available for help in sounddamage irc

and here is non torrent stuff (two different community)...

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1688/coommmhl1.png

edit: almost forgot to thank you folks for support, thank you :)

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Good luck nut chaser! We both need it:D

SAM
01-04-2008, 05:34 PM
well ,
if you talk about someone else than squirr3l
maybe i'll consider that he is after rarity but not squirr3l .
i knew the guy , i saw his comments and i see how active he is here and every where.
he didn't help me but i saw him help many others .
he is a good member and addition to any good community
i wish him the best :)

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:43 PM
well ,
i knew the guy , i saw his comments and i see how active he is here and every where.

Him and Sgt Major are the top guys around here in my opinion so i agree even though i don't really know him but i do have cyber eyes:D

Polarbear
01-04-2008, 05:44 PM
I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist.

i think you misunderstood something. nobody put anyone on a "shitlist".

it was only stated that it is annoying to get pms asking for invites and that certain sites prefer privacy.

certain people like to hang out at certain places and don't want to be bothered with invite requests via pm. that's all.

this all happened a month ago, before people went bonanza here.

aysomc
01-04-2008, 05:52 PM
I saw yesterday people were requesting the rabbit on revolt and the sysop of the rabbit put them all on the shitlist.

it was only stated that it is annoying to get pms asking for invites and that certain sites prefer privacy.

yea i didnt see any talk about shitlist either, the guy just said that he comes to revolt to talk and chill, not to get pm'd about invites. community reps at fst are usually here to help with their own site but on a place like revolt its completely different so he shouldnt be getting pm's there about it.

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:55 PM

yea i didnt see any talk about shitlist either, the guy just said that he comes to revolt to talk and chill, not to get pm'd about invites. community reps at fst are usually here to help with their own site but on a place like revolt its completely different so he shouldnt be getting pm's there about it.

Damn.. Revolt must be a hot forum community. Can you confirm that? How is it overall?

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Isn't it easier to do this on for example, FSC? According to DanielleD87's post it seems that she thinks that. I don't know just asking.

FST got 122'000 users or something and the rabbit wishes to be private. Hyping them like this isn't what they want, I think. With hyping I mean a great forum member with over 2000 posts and member of most rare trackers telling that they're great this and great that. Just asking here not bashing you.

fazzy07
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM

Ohh thanks. Must have interpreted it wrong myself.
He wasn't really happy with those requests

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM

Ohh thanks. Must have interpreted it wrong myself.
He wasn't really happy with those requests

Why would he be? I sure wouldn't. It's like the paparazzi annoying celebrities, i wouldn't be able to handle that.

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Actatoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/actatoi-178361), don't think FSC has invite request thread....at least not for the user class i am.

...and, I don't think i am hyping or giving it anymore publicity that it already has.

1. I am sure everyone who has access to invite section (this section) already has checked out WIAW thread...rabbit is in there.

2. WIAW thread labels it as lvl 10, not me ;(

3. Most rabbit users say "great community" on public forum and i haven't said anything more than that.

Thanks for ur comment :)

That1Guy
01-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Isn't it easier to do this on for example, FSC? According to DanielleD87's post it seems that she thinks that. I don't know just asking.

I think DanielleD87 means to make friends at F*C, (pretty sure most higher levels frown upon invite threads)

Edit: not that it means much....good luck squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360), from the lurking I have done, you seem to deserve it as much as anyone :)

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 06:10 PM
well ,

Him and Sgt Major are the top guys around here in my opinion so i agree even though i don't really know him but i do have cyber eyes:D

Sarge is way above of me. Beside there are plenty of oldies who have much better rep than me....i am just a n00b with fingers...type, type, and type ;)

edit: thanks for the nice word sam :)

thanks That1Guy

thanks for support danio :)

danio
01-04-2008, 06:13 PM
If i were a member of the rabbit with an invite that i wanted to give to someone i found trustworthy, squirr3l would definitely be one of my candidates here at FST. He is a very active and helpful community member :). I hope you get it!

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:14 PM

Sarge is way above of me. Beside there are plenty of oldies who have much better rep than me....i am just a n00b with fingers...type, type, and type ;)

I guess, but we all have eyes around here. Hope you get in. surprised to see you requesting it though. I guess we all still have needs:D

fOrUmAs
01-04-2008, 06:16 PM
i really dont understand why u need that rabbit s*** dont u have enough trackers already?

SAM
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I guess we all still have needshttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif

man you don't even know the half of it :)

showbox
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
and communities already ???? LOL :D

and about U*** , really if they open invites , i know that u'll be first one 2 check for invite .... i know this sense to be in all high lvl trackers .... (( oh Forums )) ;)

*** Happy New Year Squi :D

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
I guess we all still have needshttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gifman you don't even know the half of it :)

Trust me if you knew me personally. We probably would come to an instant "Meeting of the minds":D

Times are rough for sure my friend.

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Actatoi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/actatoi-178361), don't think FSC has invite request thread....at least not for the user class i am.

...and, I don't think i am hyping or giving it anymore publicity that it already has.

1. I am sure everyone who has access to invite section (this section) already has checked out WIAW thread...rabbit is in there.

2. WIAW thread labels it as lvl 10, not me ;(

3. Most rabbit users say "great community" on public forum and i haven't said anything more than that.

Thanks for ur comment :)

Ye that's true, FST is helping rabbit getting hyped. And as That1Guy pointed out it was like that I meant DanielleD87 said.

SAM
01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
man you don't even know the half of it :)

Trust me if you knew me personally. We probably would come to an instant "Meeting of the minds":D

Times are rough for sure my friend.

very tough mate very tough
:fst:

monk3y
01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
O V E R H Y P E D
now i am not saying it's not a good torrent tracker with awesome community but people in fst would rent their girlfriends for a night to get in..... jerks :)

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:33 PM
O V E R H Y P E D
now i am not saying it's not a good torrent tracker with awesome community but people in fst would rent their girlfriends for a night to get in..... jerks :)

Are you member or only speculating?:happy:

showbox
01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
***look Squir33l ... if u really looking for Community or private Forum .. Just look for re**** .
***but if u wanna rare trackers, Cuz they have good Community !!!! ((( really don't understand this ... it's mainly Tracker Not forum )))) ... Look for his Lvl 10 or Lvl 17 :S

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
O V E R H Y P E D

no i wouldn't

u would?

your sig says " Looking for FSC Invite - No trading."

tell me why u need/want FSC.

and about U*** , really if they open invites , i know that u'll be first one 2 check for invite .... i know this sense to be in all high lvl trackers .... (( oh Forums )) ;)

-> iPLAY opens invite

-> asking invite next day

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-iplay-inv-262338

and to answer ur question, i don't want wheel, can take that much of word or still need to run ur mouth?

LoKaLiRi
01-04-2008, 06:51 PM
yes squrri3l <3 you really deserve it and you should get it , you help more users here and me one of this ppl , so i hope you get it soon

Enlightened
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)
The last time F**W, opened its door , is before U joined
Each PU got an Invite, and it lasted like 3 to 5 days
Only a handful got in, those that got in waited like a couple of years
Itt is NOT like F*N, where newer guys got "Lucky" because of a Syscop like Mr. B......The white Rabbit is totally a different play.....
U won't see Syscop identifying themselves, and alot of "spies' to catch any Traders,and any Account traded will be Disable quickly.
ONLY Admin have INVITES

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 06:55 PM
@Enlightened (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/enlightened-155084), don't Super user have invite?

@ChelSea (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/chelsea-187545), thanks m8 :)

showbox
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
no i wouldn't

u would?

-> iPLAY opens invite

-> asking invite next day

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-iplay-inv-262338

and to answer ur question, i don't want wheel, can take that much of word or still need to run ur mouth?
yup .. when IPLAY opens invites in next hour , not day :P i request one ... why !! for Community :sick: sure no .. for good Content of Torrents & cuz i had account there but disable inactivity . so if u gonna ask for Tracker ... just confess : is it cuz good content or rarity !!!! :naughty:

*** So Happy that u search'd my TOpics ... maybe i make one about u Soon (( community's Guy )) :cool:

monk3y
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
O V E R H Y P E D

Are you member or only speculating?:happy:

i am no user or the site nor was in the past but i've been through the site's torrent page and forums a couple of times.

0Ri0N
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)
The last time F**W, opened its door , is before U joined
Each PU got an Invite, and it lasted like 3 to 5 days
Only a handful got in, those that got in waited like a couple of years

FTWR never opened doors, and in 2006 Power Users got invites after promotion.

monk3y
01-04-2008, 07:00 PM
no i wouldn't

u would?

as i said i've surfed the rabbit a few times and also fsc but still couldn't get myself in there with my own account and i really loved fsc from what i saw :)

Enlightened
01-04-2008, 07:07 PM
@Enlightened (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/enlightened-155084), don't Super user have invite?

Well, your guess is as good as mine, I ONLY have friends in the PU....so my apologies for Misinformation, if super User has invites.....:(:(:(

grimms
01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
[quote=squirr3l;2555806]no i wouldn't

u would?

I could tell you why i would want in. Heard the community is in the top 3 from more places then just FST. Hopefully people in their forums are a more mature crowd though. Not discriminating toward the youngins or nothing but it's always good to engage in an intellectual conversation from time to time about life and politics:D

monk3y
01-04-2008, 07:14 PM
[quote=fusionz;2555869]

I could tell you why i would want in. Heard the community is in the top 3 from more places then just FST. Hopefully people in their forums are a more mature crowd though. Not discriminating toward the youngins or nothing but it's always good to engage in an intellectual conversation from time to time about life and politics:D

aren't you already in ?

Enlightened
01-04-2008, 07:20 PM
[quote=fusionz;2555869]

Revolt annd Uk-T are also, top s been in there briefly...very interesting and helpful crowd

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 07:23 PM
^ well there u go.

torrenting is not all about content (at least not to me).

I have more post than gigs i download :lol:

magushun
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM

try kg. full of interesting people talking about pretty mature and interesting topics from all over the world. thats the only irc channel i hang out cos of this. I guess you need to be mature to like those movies available there.

grimms
01-04-2008, 07:27 PM
[quote=grimms;2555910]

aren't you already in ?

F*C? No. Hopefully one day when a member of either this community or another site feels like i earn it. I try not to beg too much. I rather a good honest member take notice. Especially for the top level trackers with great communities.

showbox
01-04-2008, 07:28 PM
look ma8 ... just little Notice .. did u see any1 here beg for f*c invite & got??
it's same with ur Thread ... and more harder too .... i've 2 go & really hope u get what i want say to you.
*** Torrenting is all about how much you dl & up ... and share ur stuff with other people ... but if u wanna private forum , i told u where u've 2 go :) Bye

pandabear
01-04-2008, 07:28 PM
To confirm super users + have invites. All the same seriously how much time can you have for communities. I can barely keep up with 4 sites. There are heaps of normal forums you can join which aren't torrent sites, but i am sure its all about collecting for you.

grimms
01-04-2008, 07:29 PM

try kg. full of interesting people talking about pretty mature and interesting topics from all over the world. thats the only irc channel i hang out cos of this. I guess you need to be mature to like those movies available there.

Yea KG is a great place as well. Now i'm hearing Revolt is good as well. I need to become more familiar with irc i must admit.

th0r
01-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Quoted for more emphasis.

It's the next hot, must-have tracker to go for, and their community is just a convenience.

grimms
01-04-2008, 07:39 PM

Quoted for more emphasis.

It's the next hot, must-have tracker to go for, and their community is just a convenience.

:noes:I disagree with that statement. It does hold true for some, but not for all. Actually F**** ratings have gone down to lvl9. I'm speaking to someone now who is on the site. From another site. So i don't completely disagree with your statement, but it doesn't hold true for all of us fst members.:)

Nestea
01-04-2008, 07:40 PM
;)

Grind$oFine
01-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Honestly squirr3l, I wish you luck, you're a good guy,
but I think that Rabbit is a site where you should be invited without requesting.
And I'm pretty sure that's the only way you would get in anyway.
Since you have so many posts throughout BT world and you use the same username most places, as far as I've seen, you're relatively well known to BT users and I'm pretty sure if someone was going to invite you, they would've already and certainly not in response to this thread.
My guess is that if some users have gotten invites, it's probably not a large amount of people, and those people probably a.) have a real close friend they're already inviting or b.) they aren't going to use their invite unless they find a real close friend to invite.

Just my $0.02. :idunno:

Adama
01-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Great request
Good Luck Squirr3l

grimms
01-04-2008, 07:48 PM
but I think that Rabbit is a site where you should be invited without requesting.
Since you have so many posts throughout BT world and you use the same username most places, as far as I've seen, you're relatively well known to BT users and I'm pretty sure if someone was going to invite you, they would've already and certainly not in response to this thread.
My guess is that if some users have gotten invites, it's probably not a large amount of people, and those people probably a.) have a real close friend they're already inviting or b.) they aren't going to use their invite unless they find a real close friend to invite.

To be blatanely honest? I think your statement holds the most truth. As much as it's my dream tracker yada, yada, yada. Only people who really know people get invited there. I would imagine. It's like the streets. You can only go certain places if you know people. Same with the Entertainment world (Hip-hop mostly)

th0r
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM
His statement couldn't be more true, actually. Now that at least some invites are in the open, this discussion gets the one dumbass trader with an invite, and I'm sure that's all you'll see for a very long time unless more invites are given out.

It's ultimately who you know that can get you where you want to go. Their members who have invites are looking for their friends, not charity.

eden297
01-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Squirr3l U DONT REALLY NEED FTWR.

FTWR[6]
-------^^

TRACKERS ARE FOR DOWNLOAD....

fazzy07
01-04-2008, 07:56 PM

Worth a million my friend

Truth to be told make the best of what you have and let the rest find you

That1Guy
01-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I used to want it, now its only a level 9 so I dont.......any one can has wheel invite 4 me?

Sorry to spam you're thread squirr3l, my sarcasm is not directed to you at all :P

Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) is probably right about the invites, You may get one but I would be REALLY surprised it it were from a stranger.

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:00 PM

Worth a million my friend

Truth to be told make the best of what you have and let the rest find you

Good point. I got S*T from someone just knowing i was a good member (From another tracker). Never even asked for it. So your words hold true as well.

I used to want it, now its only a level 9 so I dont.......any one can has wheel invite 4 me?

Sorry to spam you're thread squirr3l, my sarcasm is not directed to you at all :P

Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) is probably right about the invites, You may get one but I would be REALLY surprised it it were from a stranger.

Definitely!

pandabear
01-04-2008, 08:02 PM

FTWR[6]
-------^^

Best post ever. :happy:

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:04 PM

FTWR[6]
-------^^

Best post ever. :happy:

I love that internet sig panda.

monk3y
01-04-2008, 08:05 PM
put ftwr at level 4 and then you'll see ftwr giveaways :D hip hip

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:06 PM

if i am to rank all responses in this thread based on "what makes sense"...this one will likely go #1 :lol:

i will let the rabbit follow me instead of following it :)

the thread is still open for l33t spam and helping me get my 5th star :P

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:08 PM

if i am to rank all responses in this thread based on "what makes sense"...this one will likely go #1 :lol:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:. Yea this thread is red hot right now. Good one nut chaser!

monk3y
01-04-2008, 08:08 PM

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE HIM THE 5TH STAR SO HE WOULD STOP TEH SPAM !!!

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:09 PM

na i am gonna earn it byte by byte, it's fun :P

Cruel
01-04-2008, 08:10 PM

What does it take for a 5th star :|

Enlightened
01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Must be Easter in January ?

monk3y
01-04-2008, 08:14 PM

i realy don't know :wacko:

fazzy07
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM

keep posting and you will know

Defy
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Lol... I definitely like the pic. Then again, who doesn't like squirr3ls and rabbits. ;)

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:18 PM
They surround us all.

That1Guy
01-04-2008, 08:20 PM

:naughty: :drunk: :spam:

Cruel
01-04-2008, 08:22 PM

keep posting and you will know
damn its even hard getting a second one :(

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Lol... I definitely like the pic. Then again, who doesn't like squirr3ls and rabbits. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uu3e35v7KAA

This guy :blink:

Edit : Anyone know how to get your youtube video playing in the post? If you know what I mean.

desiKing
01-04-2008, 08:25 PM

that's pretty easy......squirr3l can pm mods, since he is sounddamage Administrators...can become community rep.

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:27 PM
5th post ~2500 post (i noticed sarge getting his 5th star around that post)

monk3y
01-04-2008, 08:28 PM
squirr3l is sounddamage admin ?

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:29 PM

that's pretty easy......squirr3l can pm mods, since he is sounddamage .....

suss!!!!!!!

no fun if you are com rep.

u gotta be responsible, look mature, get lods of pm, and most of all can't squirr3l around :lol:

Cruel

What are you gonna do after that :blink:

Scavenger
Wow 100 replys. It's going faster. :lol:

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:30 PM
squirr3l is sounddamage admin ?

no, that squirr3l is different, a meanie one.

stroke my e-penis everyday? :D and i will refer every FSTer as "n00b".

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Maybie that's a twin squirr3l? :P

grimms
[quote=squirr3l;2556233]no, that squirr3l is different, a meanie one.

[quote=Cruel;2556230]

Sure he is:naughty:

Cruel

stroke my e-penis everyday? :pinch:

Yeah must be pretty huge after that :whistling

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:33 PM

evil twin.

yeah, but it would be much huge if i get 100+ rep :naughty:

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:36 PM
evil twin.

yeah, but it would be much huge if i get 100+ rep :naughty:

So your a mod? Must be hard.

I am the worst, menie, hateful, evil, wicked, vicious, and malevolent staff EVER! So, think 1000 times before u pm me.

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:37 PM
So your a mod?

no ;)

DyNast
01-04-2008, 08:41 PM
stroke my e-penis everyday? :D and i will refer every FSTer as "n00b".
Yup, your status will allow that ^^

All the squirrels are twins, they all look the same... but we are talking about Squirr3l who also has some sexy clothing!

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:42 PM
So your a mod?

no ;)

You sure find alot of time to be here like myself;) Please don't ban me over at SD.:noes:

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 08:51 PM
All the squirrels are twins, they all look the same... but we are talking about Squirr3l who also has some sexy clothing!

after sugar bush squirr3l became the president, plenty reforms were made....and nowadays many of us wear clothes...yeah sexay ones!

http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/

btw i am there as well ; )

grimms
01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
A sugar bush huh...

monk3y
01-04-2008, 09:23 PM
tf are you talking about squirr3l ?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Cruel
01-04-2008, 09:27 PM
:stars: I SEE STARS

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 09:50 PM
tf are you talking about squirr3l ?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

was supposed to be taking about rabbit...

monk3y
01-04-2008, 09:54 PM
some1 close the thread i think everybody in the world have seen it and if one of them has thought about giving him the invite he would've given it to him already,
no harm squirr3l love ya :D

LoKaLiRi
01-04-2008, 09:54 PM
http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/image/30874676.gif

i like this one :lol:

showbox
01-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Squ & his GF .. hehehe :D no offence ;)

grimms
01-04-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/image/30874676.gifi like this one :lol:

Hey Squirrel:lol:

Saroman
01-04-2008, 10:39 PM
^^
lol its awesome :P

pdj2
01-04-2008, 10:43 PM
anyone knows what are they doing? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/tongue.gif

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 11:05 PM
http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/image/30874676.gifi like this one :lol:

sexay :lol:

maddoxro
01-04-2008, 11:07 PM
soo many positive posts :)
soon you will receive your invite mate :D
if it's not you,then who ?!

grimms
01-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Nobody. Where all just having good fun.

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 11:18 PM
soo many positive posts :)
soon you will receive your invite mate :D
if it's not you,then who ?!

lol ;)

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 11:37 PM
It's coming soon. :geptard:

LoKaLiRi
01-04-2008, 11:42 PM

very very soon :rolleyes:

showbox
01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
for u Luch ??!!! plz don't forget invite me 2 eat this rabbit with hot soup :D

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 12:31 AM

very very soon :rolleyes:

yeah right.

w8, what's coming again? :P

t0mmy
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
the rabbit :D in april

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
for u Luch ??!!! plz don't forget invite me 2 eat this rabbit with hot soup :D

sure, i will give u the penis of rabbit :lol:

in april 1st? :shifty:

RoSsoNeRI
01-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Since I was never interested in the rabbit (or any of the lvl 10's) and never will be....to me all these "lvl 10" trackers r just there to brag about ur e-penis......so all I can is Good Luck mate

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Since I was never interested in the rabbit (or any of the lvl 10's) and never will be....to me all these "lvl 10" trackers r just there to brag about ur e-penis......so all I can is Good Luck mate

I disagree. But unfortunately there are people who brag which makes it bad for the rest of the members of those lvl 10 communities. Same thing could be said in real life with people who have alot of money, cars, or clothes and brag. But i see where your coming from.;)

RoSsoNeRI
01-05-2008, 01:09 AM
There's a hugee difference when ur bragging about a Ferrari parked in your garage then some internet site mate

danio
01-05-2008, 01:15 AM
There's a hugee difference when ur bragging about a Ferrari parked in your garage then some internet site mate

I don't see the difference? Bragging is for people with low self-esteem that feels a need fill their black hole with some material (or immaterial in this case) stuff to show off with. :D Whether it is wealth or e-penis makes no difference to me. Same shit.

EDIT: Sorry for the OT Squirr3l :)

RoSsoNeRI
01-05-2008, 01:23 AM
You don't c any difference between being wealthy and having an internet site?? Would you rather take a million dollar cheque or an invitation to the rabbit?? :D

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 01:23 AM
lol np danio (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/danio-184722) ;)

edeinho
01-05-2008, 01:25 AM
You don't c any difference between being wealthy and having an internet site?? Would you rather take a million dollar cheque or an invitation to the rabbit?? :D

both please! Thx:D

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:54 AM

both please! Thx:D

Agreed:D The plight i'm facing currently would make me lean more towards the check though:lol:

weenden
01-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Squirr3l you no i wish you well you've done pretty good since you been here i trust you and im not the trusting type because you are a good heart i wish you well my friend

yoyogi4
01-05-2008, 02:35 AM
no request section in FSC in any class I think.:\

I gave up on both revolt and FTWR, if they're soooo bent on not allowing new members even if their proven to be good, then I guess I'll stick to what I've got.

Volt
01-05-2008, 02:44 AM
the rabbit is to the right in your picture ;)

(solved)

magushun
01-05-2008, 02:50 AM
there is a pretty big difference. if you tell a chick that u are the admin of ftwr, need an invite? she will probably look at you strange and going to find somebody normal.

but

if you say that this ferrari is mine wanna join for a ride? well, thats a different story : D

epenis is such an important thing for many users, i like that my normal is active : D

Adman65
01-05-2008, 03:27 AM
how many torrents on there anyways?

pandabear
01-05-2008, 03:41 AM
I have a feeling people buy fast cars, to go fast, not to boost epeen. Also lol at magushun post.

sense
01-05-2008, 03:48 AM
I don't even know what to say to this thread, so many rules broken, such blatant disregard shown to the tracker in question (but hey what else is new on here right?). :(

grimms
01-05-2008, 04:17 AM
It's hard to know. Nobody really knows the rules. Where all getting little fragments of information here and there. But hey what the heck...We probably all blew it unfortunately...

t0mmy
01-05-2008, 04:31 AM
sure, i will give u the penis of rabbit :lol:

in april 1st? :shifty:

on the 23rd :P and it will come with lots of chocolates :D!!!

limpdickkid
01-05-2008, 08:16 AM
hey I found your rabbit...look below:

http://xs323.xs.to/xs323/08016/found-it.jpg

I havent gone through the entire thread but if someone else has already done something like this I apologize for copying

monk3y
01-05-2008, 09:49 AM
hey I found your rabbit...look below:
http://xs323.xs.to/xs323/08016/found-it.jpg

I havent gone through the entire thread but if someone else has already done something like this I apologize for copying

OH MY GOD ! It was in the hat all this time ?!!? :O

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Now Wehers Taht Ferkanig Hat?

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 01:55 PM

Cruel
01-05-2008, 01:57 PM
On your head :pinch:

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 02:06 PM
On your head :pinch:

:pinch:

Adama
01-05-2008, 03:21 PM
free bump ;);)

tenis69
01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Only today i know what was the rabbit so i think you deserve it mate. Good luck for you squirr3l.

shosh
01-05-2008, 03:58 PM
but how
h dont know

I've been here for awhile, it's all about timing. I've gotten soo lucky at times just because I've been here at the right time when someone gave away a UK-T or FTWR or FTN

I don't have them anymore of course, but at one time i did.:happy:

Do you remember the good old days when we didn't have that stupid WIAW thread making it harder to get into top level sites.

When the WIAW started out as a simple post to give a rough idea.

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
I need time machine then ;)

maddoxro
01-05-2008, 04:10 PM
talk to this guy :D

http://www.mjyoung.net/imgsrc/doc.jpg

Adama
01-05-2008, 04:17 PM
tal to this guy :D

http://www.mjyoung.net/imgsrc/doc.jpg

i agree :lol::lol:

Shultziboy
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
good luck

Cruel
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I need time machine then ;)
I could let you borrow me if you promise not to loose it... :shifty:

Hrvoje
01-05-2008, 05:09 PM
squirr3l you have no life then

hope you get your ftwr

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 05:26 PM
@maddoxro (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/maddoxro-179862), i am yelling at that guy for 30 mins and taking is far, he isn't even moving.

wrongun92
01-05-2008, 06:27 PM
@maddoxro (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/maddoxro-179862), i am yelling at that guy for 30 mins and taking is far, he isn't even moving.

try some other language other than Squirr3lish:D

fatcat69
01-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Found it!!!

http://www.schoolassemblyshows.com/images/DennisMichael5.jpg

carpediemm
01-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Good luck squirrel!

Tk2011
01-05-2008, 06:54 PM
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3807/bunnyqk7.gif
here's your rabbit.

grimms
01-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Wow i'm on page 18!!!!

danio
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
largest spam thread '08? :D

ceasar
01-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Sp@mmers at work, btw I've seen dat rabbit b4 :D

Cruel
01-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Sp@mmers at work, btw I've seen dat rabbit b4 :D
I have never seen it :rolleyes:

yoyogi4
01-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Noooo, not yet.;)

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Noooo, not yet.;)

*yet* :01:

edeinho
01-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Please Mum, let me spam this thread!:cry:

monk3y
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
STOP IT ! Look what you did to my computer !

http://holydogwater.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/spam.jpg

mrnobody
01-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Please Mum, let me spam this thread!:cry:

sure

but i am not ur mom :P

@fusionz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fusionz-148731), LOL

Cruel
01-05-2008, 11:10 PM
STOP IT ! Look what you did to my computer !

http://holydogwater.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/spam.jpgLooks like it's time to change it anyway

supper
01-06-2008, 02:53 PM
what happend 2 squirr3l i saw him disabled any body know why? and grimms as well just curious :blushing:

Cruel
01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
what happend 2 squirr3l i saw him disabled any body know why? and grimms as well just curious :blushing:I think he had some infractions and maybe he got his last one. :(

supper
01-06-2008, 03:09 PM
what happend 2 squirr3l i saw him disabled any body know why? and grimms as well just curious :blushing:I think he had some infractions and maybe he got his last one. :(is there limit for infractions ?coz i have alot here already:D

monk3y
01-06-2008, 03:41 PM
lol spammer #1 on fst god disabled :o

WTAW
01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
edit

danio
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
wow, i could never have seen that coming!

monk3y
01-06-2008, 04:54 PM
edit

hah ?

predateur
01-06-2008, 05:15 PM
edit

ehh? WTAW here ? :lol:

spark
01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Who shot squirr3l? :O

PRINCE
01-06-2008, 05:25 PM
what disable???:O:O
what happend

WTAW
01-06-2008, 05:25 PM
edit

ehh? WTAW here ? :lol:

hehehe my bad, i forgot to put my normal user hat because talking :P

Cruel
01-06-2008, 05:26 PM

The good always die young :cry:

spark
01-06-2008, 05:29 PM
what disable???:O:O
what happend

I think Skizo shot him :pinch:

darkseekers
01-06-2008, 05:31 PM
could mod lock this thread ?

eden297
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
hummm

why he is disabled?

undercover1
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I think he got disabled for spamming in the its topic.

monk3y
01-06-2008, 05:33 PM
i guess he got too much attention to the rabbit so they made the site ban him :?

KFlint
01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
i guess he got too much attention to the rabbit so they made the site ban him :?

no way man

i believe squirrel actually fell on the ground while running on an electric line

fOrUmAs
01-06-2008, 05:47 PM

nah i dont think so,but i just now see that squirr3l have been disabled,well i dont no why he was disabled but mods probably have good reasone for this...im also very sorry what happend to him,but it say only disabled but not banned so is there anychance to see him back?

also to many spam is here anyway so mods should close this thread.

Cabalo
01-06-2008, 06:01 PM
disabled is not the same as banned, so he is probably suspended.
read this thread, and it was the queen of spam so far at this forum... someone could lock this please, nothing to see here.

ceasar
01-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I've been disabled twice, so don't worry - if he's not guilty they'll figure out :)

snap3r
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
a sniper did :whistling

etrade
01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
good luck

good luck mate

Cruel
01-06-2008, 07:48 PM
a sniper did :whistlingDid he use the B-4-6 to kill him and was he spawncamping? :blink:

spark
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM
a sniper did :whistlingDid he use the B-4-6 to kill him and was he spawncamping? :blink:

Are you trying to get yourself killed too? :shifty: Skizo left this thread open for a reason!

markupmaster
01-06-2008, 07:56 PM
I just talked to squirr3l and he wanted me to let you guys know the reason he was disabled...is..well..spam..

:P

monk3y
01-06-2008, 08:09 PM
I just talked to squirr3l and he wanted me to let you guys know the reason he was disabled...is..well..spam..

:P

well doh!

Isimeria
01-06-2008, 10:08 PM
gizz, 21 pages just because squirrel want a rabbit.... or 5 stars, i'm not sure..

KFlint
01-06-2008, 10:41 PM
2151 post for squirr3l in a little more than 3 months here

him disabled for spam, i'm shocked!! :rolleyes:

supper
01-06-2008, 11:26 PM

:P:happy:why i am not surprised. prepare ur self spark u are the next:P

singing_sol
01-06-2008, 11:30 PM
nice give away

Cruel
01-06-2008, 11:34 PM
nice give away

LOL I want what you've been taking :D

Adama
01-06-2008, 11:50 PM
he is the best fst spaming machine

PRINCE
01-06-2008, 11:52 PM
i think must close this thread
not important now:(

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 10:00 AM

He is only temp banned for a few days...he will be back:lol:

and if your curious why.... it was the ahhhhhh thread lol

That1Guy
01-07-2008, 10:27 AM

He is only temp banned for a few days...he will be back:lol:

ahhhhhhhhh, I see :lol:

Scavenger
01-07-2008, 11:06 AM
And what happened to Grimms?

spark
01-07-2008, 02:29 PM

:P:happy:why i am not surprised. prepare ur self spark u are the next:P

No way, Skizo is my nephew :whistling

freedom
01-07-2008, 02:48 PM

ahhhhh i missed that ! where is the ahhhhhhhh thread? :D

Shultziboy
01-07-2008, 03:00 PM
I think you should close this thread

spark
01-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I think you should close this thread

And you is...?

Markus_18
01-07-2008, 03:07 PM
this thread should continue in the memory of squirr3l :)

Cruel
01-07-2008, 03:57 PM
this thread should continue in the memory of squirr3l :)Stop saying that like hes dead :cry:

Actatoi
01-07-2008, 04:21 PM
And what happened to Grimms?

Most likely the same as Squirrel and madoxxro (sp?) Disabled due to the "ahhh" thread, and the spam they created in it. As you can see fatcat69 is pointing out.

mrnobody
01-14-2008, 03:16 AM
lil i know for what thread i was banned but i must be l33t [spammer] to EARN [infraction] 20 points at once LOL!

anyways, i am back :D

gn!

P.S don't spam this, will get me another ban :lol:

ohmboys
01-14-2008, 03:20 AM
lil i know for what thread i was banned but i must be l33t [spammer] to EARN [infraction] 20 points at once LOL!

gn!

its good to see u back squirr3l. :P

SAM
01-14-2008, 04:19 AM

gn!

welcome back squirr3l :fst:

grimms
01-14-2008, 04:38 AM

gn!

Same exact thing happened to me, but i'm back as well.

Artemis
01-14-2008, 05:13 AM
It's alright squirr3l fatcat has been a more than able deputy spam grandmaster in your absence, and been filling your shoes quite nicely :naughty:

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 05:29 AM
It's alright squirr3l fatcat has been a more than able deputy spam grandmaster in your absence, and been filling your shoes quite nicely :naughty:

I havent filled his shoes, i just move my shoes closer to his:lol:

lostdemon
01-14-2008, 05:49 AM
Squirr3l does have some pretty big shoes to fill

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/arp/arp123/big-shoes-~-bigshoes.jpg

Anyway good to see you back squirr3l and you too grimms

dinko
01-16-2008, 12:00 PM
so he got rabit or rabit got him :unsure:

monk3y
01-16-2008, 01:22 PM
i think it will be ok if one of the mods will close this thread , it's done.

spark
01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
it's done.

Did he find the rabbit? :shifty:

PRINCE
01-16-2008, 05:31 PM
it's done.

i think no
if he get it why this thread open
i hope he get it

Cruel
01-16-2008, 06:34 PM
It's strange, he's runnign around in all threads writing but not this one

/me looks for a squirr3l

spark
01-16-2008, 06:41 PM

/me looks for a squirr3l

He even does not have the balls to close it J/K :lol:

SAM
01-16-2008, 07:20 PM
you can't catch a rabbit , a rabbit will catch you :)

GRB23
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM

i had a rabbit once...but a friend killed it ....i think he killed it because that rabbit wasn't white :):lol:

Cruel
01-16-2008, 07:40 PM

i had a rabbit once...but a friend killed it ....i think he killed it because that rabbit wasn't white :):lol:

And you call him a friend :(

lostdemon
01-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Your friend doesn't sound too friendly. Is hie name Elmer?

http://www.baconstripranch.com/images/20_Elmer_Fudd2.jpg

GRB23
01-16-2008, 07:54 PM

if the rabbit he killed was white i wouldn't call him my friend....but the rabbit he killed had other colour :D

let's talk about other things.....talking about killed rabbits is sick....:D

fazzy07
01-16-2008, 07:54 PM
I pooped on the rabbit :)

spark
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
someone plz pm the rabbit seeker and ask him to close the thread...

fazzy07
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM

I havent filled his shoes, i just move my shoes closer to his:lol:

Squirr3l does have some pretty big shoes to fill

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/arp/arp123/big-shoes-%7E-bigshoes.jpg

Anyway good to see you back squirr3l and you too grimms

so he got rabit or rabit got him :unsure:

i think it will be ok if one of the mods will close this thread , it's done.

it's done.

i think no
if he get it why this thread open
i hope he get it

/me looks for a squirr3l

/me looks for a squirr3l

He even does not have the balls to close it J/K :lol:

Your friend doesn't sound too friendly. Is hie name Elmer?

http://www.baconstripranch.com/images/20_Elmer_Fudd2.jpg

if the rabbit he killed was white i wouldn't call him my friend....but the rabbit he killed had other colour :D

let's talk about other things.....talking about killed rabbits is sick....:D

I pooped on the rabbit :)

grimms
01-16-2008, 08:41 PM
someone plz pm the rabbit seeker and ask him to close the thread...

Yes it's finally time.

01-16-2008, 08:51 PM
or pm Kflint :P

come here Kflint and close that thread it is full of spammers

monk3y
01-16-2008, 09:14 PM
he is afraid to post here cause he'll get another infraction i think.
no mod has entered the thread? why nobody closes this thread ffs.