PDA

View Full Version : Community !

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
i need invite to UK-T cos i heard from friends they have the best community !:w00t: i also heard FTWR from friends also have super community (they opened invitation now also , so of course for now their community is better than best :whistling) , so i want invite to it . i want invite to all super rare tracker cos i heard from friends have great community !! ( all with very less ppl , so i can brag all day , woopie !) . fock , why my delete button not working :cry: . sorry ignore the brackets pls . so i want all trackers cos they all have great community !!!

also i want invite to Raurapotti cos i heard they have great community !! oh wait , my friends said that it now open signup , so ,.. uh .. umm ... i'll join later :shifty:

i want only these few invites cos i am a very nice and kind person , tho my asshole friends dont give me an invite , focking asshole i tell u . i made friend with him cos he have all rare :naughty: oh sorry great community tracker !! haha . but retard dont gimme any invites :cry: i told him many times i deserve cos i am honest and deserving person but he dont understand .

so i want to be ur friend and hope u all invite me all the trackers cos they all have Great community !!!!!!:w00t:

bgh520
01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
wrong section :(

angryghost
01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
wrong section... and your not going to get any of them like this

dragos
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
i want invite to all super rare tracker cos i heard from friends have great community !! ( all with very less ppl , so i can brag all day , woopie !) .

. i made friend with him cos he have all rare :naughty: oh sorry great community tracker !! haha .

this sounds like a hacked account

Crutavv
01-04-2008, 05:15 PM
joke :) good section... rare not community

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 05:17 PM
joke :) good section... rare not community

finally someone actually understood what i actually wanted to convey what goes on here :happy:

FatBob
01-04-2008, 05:18 PM
:unsure::blink::unsure:

BamZow
01-04-2008, 05:20 PM
:lol: nice one

showbox
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM
hahha ... yup Good Joke :D now all guys asking for trackers , sure not for rarity but for Good Communiy they have ;) lol

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 05:23 PM
;)

Tho its looks likes a Mod didnt realize this was a joke and he's accidently shifted my thread to the invites section :D

Can the mod please shift it back to the section which it was really intented to ? Thanks .

FACE_TO_FACE
01-04-2008, 05:26 PM
not again... community...:dry:

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM
:lol: its a joke topic

SAM
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.

Cruel
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
i know community with GIRLS on them maybe we should offer those

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 05:55 PM
not all people that seeking community based trackers are fake and not all of them are seeking these trackers for rarity.The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy

i use this forum

and i use piratebay :rolleyes:

---

for a tracker/community like rabbit or wheel they will feel offended if you say detail about 'em in public forum. I even heard they prefer the word "rabbit" or "wheel" over their real nick.

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 05:59 PM
For future note, comedy isn't your thing.

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 06:10 PM
The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy

i use this forum

---

for a tracker/community like rabbit or wheel they will feel offended if you say detail about 'em in public forum. I even heard they prefer the word "rabbit" or "wheel" over their real nick.

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.

i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Rare Tracker =/= Good community .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again .

If there was a REAL community in a torrent site , it was TiT . and that was open signups . any old member will know what exactly i am talking about

Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .

Tk2011
01-04-2008, 06:12 PM
the guy has a point. Nowadays the traders give an excuse like the community thing but all they want is a high level tracker so they can brag about their large e-penis cuz they have a tracker which is marked with high level on the wtaw thread. ffs..

If there was a REAL community in a torrent site , it was TiT . and that was open signups . any old member will know what exactly i am talking about
you're damn right!

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 06:15 PM
The community thing doesn't even make sense. If you want community why don't you join a FORUM like this one, and download your torrents from torrentspy

i use this forum

---

In addition to that, there is a point in "nice community". In a forum like FST, anyone can join...be it trader, non-trader, previously banned (with proxy or until mod find out), scammer (until reported) and simply "bad" and "good" user. However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict (you are responsible for who you invite). So the chances, of getting "bad" user is VERY less. That is pretty much basic of "good community". Since there are 1-5 users joining each day, EACH and EVERY individual gets chance to get identified and oldies can easily keep track of new users.That's basically what I'm saying. It all comes down to the fact that the tracker is very rare and exclusive.

TorrenTiT was godly.

aysomc
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM

forums like this one have a lot of little kids and annoying fucks on every thread because anyone can sign up, thats why.

danio
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM

It has to do with the fact that for some people, filesharing is much more fun if you are sharing it amongst friends. Hence the community aspect is an essential part of torrent trackers for some.

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the note , but i can say the same to you tho , maybe u cant understand jokes pretty quickly as well, maybe it takes time for u to realize what i actually meant .

No problem, I understood perfectly when I read it. However it wasn't near to even be funny. Which leads to my comment.

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 06:26 PM

No problem, I understood perfectly when I read it. However it wasn't near to even be funny. Which leads to my comment.

i am really sorry i couldnt make you laugh . next time i'll post in such a way that everyone doesnt understand , only u understand it and die from laughing .

Actatoi
01-04-2008, 06:28 PM

i am really sorry i couldnt make you laugh . next time i'll post in such a way that everyone doesnt understand , only u understand it and die from laughing .

Your sarcasm does not harm me :whistling

makron
01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
you want only those trackers???
dude.... those tracker isn't only
you ask for the highest levels and the hardest to get

mrnobody
01-04-2008, 06:37 PM
i disagree with you whatever you have said . so u mean to say that a site which does have a secret name and few members , directly becomes a good community ???? so u mean to say tomorrow i open a site for a day with around 20 members joined and close signups forever and have a secret entrance to get in makes my site the best Community ever ?????

Also u say about a bad user having toughter time to get in , hell more than 100-200 trades occur here of these rare trackers in these invites section . good proxy , decent grammar , new account and voila , fool the people at will to think that this person is the greatest person on the earth .

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again

do you have guts to open a site and run it? If so, i would love to see it. If you do what you said (get 20 members, close invites etc) and invite only VERY TRUSTED and GOOD members from different community/ tracker i am sure it will be a good community. But if not, it will turn out into a arguing sh!+ Beside, the purpose of tracker and how it was set up plays major role in whether the tracker will be good community or not. If staff don't care and let kids run off their mouth it will turn into ScT forum. And if staff care about content only it will turn into E****

As previously said, it's about how the tracker is set up and what to staff care about. Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading. Tell me how many open FSC trading goes in FST? Give me 100-200 trade example of Revolt or FWTR account being traded. :noes: Staff on those site care about community and they have stuff set up against trading ex: ip change = ban

i didn't say that. Rarity is a good basis to "good community" but rarity does not necessarily imply "good community".

Are you sure? I have seen people (yes in FST) praising community of hdbits.org, AL, ScL, iTS...and i myself enjoyed community of cinemageddon (open sign up tracker) until the tracker got overwhemed by newcomers....and i still find Horror Charnel's community to be the best spamzotic community :P

phoenixfire
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM

forums like this one have a lot of little kids and annoying fucks on every thread because anyone can sign up, thats why.So the way to get past that...is to join a tracker where NO ONE can sign up and you end up talking with the same 5 or 6 people everytime you want to have a discussion about something. And no matter where you go there is always going to be people you won't like. Its best to have a closed community that's not extremely hard to get into with more that 10 people posting keeping the forums from being completely dead.

Besides that, this forum is actually one of the better ones.

0Ri0N
01-04-2008, 06:40 PM
very nice SaviouR :lol::lol::lol: (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/saviour-98883)

ROFL

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 07:04 PM

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again

do you have guts to open a site and run it? If so, i would love to see it. If you do what you said (get 20 members, close invites etc) and invite only VERY TRUSTED and GOOD members from different community/ tracker i am sure it will be a good community. But if not, it will turn out into a arguing sh!+ Beside, the purpose of tracker and how it was set up plays major role in whether the tracker will be good community or not. If staff don't care and let kids run off their mouth it will turn into ScT forum. And if staff care about content only it will turn into E****

As previously said, it's about how the tracker is set up and what to staff care about. Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading. Tell me how many open FSC trading goes in FST? Give me 100-200 trade example of Revolt or FWTR account being traded. :noes: Staff on those site care about community and they have stuff set up against trading ex: ip change = ban

i didn't say that. Rarity is a good basis to "good community" but rarity does not necessarily imply "good community".

Are you sure? I have seen people (yes in FST) praising community of hdbits.org, AL, ScL, iTS...and i myself enjoyed community of cinemageddon (open sign up tracker) until the tracker got overwhemed by newcomers....and i still find Horror Charnel's community to be the best spamzotic community :P

way too many colours dude my eyes are hurtng reading that stuff , typing in normal and i would have got ur points also .

instead of getting 20 members i'll just speak with them all day in MSN and get my community feeling ..... i gave an example since in ur posts ur clearly emphasize on Rarity alot

However, tracker that are rare have selection and the invite system is strict

Ur quotes .....

see if Rarity turns you on in a tracker , then i think it doesnt makes sense even debating about this particular topic with u .

Tracker/ community which focus on community take very QUICK action against trading

TiT was open signups , trading didnt even come to the picture ..... the reason they want to take action is that people coming inside these sites with thier "great community explanations" and crap since they were rare , these collectors realise there's absolutely nothing and then trade away and there's a very high ratio of people doing this like written i have lvl x , pm me , and after this they close the thread . Unless u never used the search button , u'll come to realize how many threads and how many of these rare sites are being traded away .

also if u REALLY want to be a part of the community why would disabling traders be a factor to you at all ? you want to chat and hang-out in irc , speak around etc isnt it ? so hows does disabling some trader make you more happy ??? and u think that the other lesser known trackers dont take actions at all ? are they like " my tracker is lesser lvl in a list , so pls kill me cos i aint quick in disabling traders as my rarity lvl is less " ......

pandabear
01-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Atleast some people have some sense in here, also lol at people who didn't get the joke :P Join a invite only forum, not a torrent site.

SaviouR
01-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Atleast some people have some sense in here, also lol at people who didn't get the joke :P Join a invite only forum, not a torrent site.

yes , i lol'ed at the persons who actually didnt get the joke at first , its ok tho , it happens :D

FACE_TO_FACE
01-04-2008, 10:01 PM
i use this forum

---

Never seen some of you talk about community of open signups trackers , or low levels as some of you call them . Why ? cos it was in low level in some rarity list . Some of the people have this habit of creating this fake auras and talk about non-existant communities about a rare tracker just to get in . The day these trackers become open signups , i can bet not even one will bother to discuss about that site again .

I agree with you!:yup:

kyrcer
01-04-2008, 11:38 PM
No I think this is immposible.

Enlightened
01-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Nope, there is a community Rep, here from UK-T, I bet he is going tru' & examining this thread with a fine comb brush........hehe:lol:

SaviouR
01-05-2008, 12:45 AM

kyrcer , u still didnt get the joke after 4 pages ?

_coder_
01-05-2008, 01:00 AM
The guy has a point but it not entirely true. I wont go into detail but look at it this way.

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family. Now trackers with open-signups cant achieve this for obvious reason which I dont need to explain. Now thats why people want to be a part of trackers such as Wheelmods and Rabbit.

On the other hand the large majority only want it because its level 10 on WTAW thread and use the terms "great community" just so they can join the tracker rather then saying I want it because its rare which obviously wont get them the invite therefore have to lie.

Am I correct or am I correct?

phoenixfire
01-05-2008, 01:40 AM
The guy has a point but it not entirely true. I wont go into detail but look at it this way.

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family

Not correct. A very small percentage of people are actually active. That's pretty much true for any forum. FTWR only has maybe 3000 people. Good luck trying to discuss anything.

And if community is all he's interested in why not join a closed forum or something. Why did no one make these threads before FTWR closed invites?

FACE_TO_FACE
01-05-2008, 02:02 AM

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family

Not correct. A very small percentage of people are actually active. That's pretty much true for any forum. FTWR only has maybe 3000 people. Good luck trying to discuss anything.

And if community is all he's interested in why not join a closed forum or something. Why did no one make these threads before FTWR closed invites?
good question

SaviouR
01-05-2008, 10:58 AM

A Tracker a with small community with no invite system for a very long time. Now how would their community be? Most likely everyone would no each other (excl the odd few) whether through IRC or forums etc . The community would be more like a family. Now trackers with open-signups cant achieve this for obvious reason which I dont need to explain. Now thats why people want to be a part of trackers such as Wheelmods and Rabbit.

On the other hand the large majority only want it because its level 10 on WTAW thread and use the terms "great community" just so they can join the tracker rather then saying I want it because its rare which obviously wont get them the invite therefore have to lie.

Am I correct or am I correct?

Regarding ur 2nd paragraph , so you mean to say that just becos a site has closed invites with lesser no of ppl will automatically mean all coming and talking to forums and getting familiar ? they hardly speak around . So out of 1000 ( for e.g ) , 50 regulars speak all day long and basically reading the same nicks all day will give u a family feeling , but a semi-private tracker where tons of ppl more are active in forums and irc , interacting with more ppl , ppl having ur same kind of interest will be disappointing ???

TiT had nearly 30000 members with so many active members and regulars in forums and IRC , so TiT didnt give a family feeling cos it had more members ?????

showbox
01-05-2008, 11:17 AM
no cuz Tit not rare man :D

Artemis
01-05-2008, 12:00 PM
got the joke ? on the first pass, but I don't agree with it, but then I keep on trying to write something meaningful here, only to realise that it doesn't really matter what I say, just that there is alot more to these trackers than your shallow summation , and yes I am a member of closed forums too.

SaviouR
01-05-2008, 12:33 PM
got the joke ? on the first pass, but I don't agree with it, but then I keep on trying to write something meaningful here, only to realise that it doesn't really matter what I say, just that there is alot more to these trackers than your shallow summation , and yes I am a member of closed forums too.

and this is the only thing u could add/write in this thread , after a day this thread is created ? i dunno about my shallow summation but u sure gave a shallow thought about me and have said absolutely nothing about the topic .....

Cruel
01-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Community community:stars:

There is no such thing as community only level :D

SaviouR
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
no cuz Tit not rare man :D

:lol: