PDA

View Full Version : i need one of these if u have invites

gonna
01-04-2008, 05:44 PM
torrentleech, iplay, revtt,sct"long shot",supertorrent, or any strong tracker u may suggest to use
really ppl u r very good and helpful best forum ever

user2000
01-04-2008, 05:45 PM
ups.....now you ask high level!! wish you luck!! btw.. TL invites are close

jckm1982
01-04-2008, 05:47 PM
wooww...its hard...:shutup:

grimms
I do nothing but this:D:lol::D:D:lol::D towards your requests. Become more active around here before asking for high level trackers. Some that don't even have an invitation system at this time.

gonna
so wut should i do to get any high level if u suggest

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:48 PM
torrentleech, iplay, revtt,sct"long shot",supertorrent, or any strong tracker u may suggest to use
really ppl u r very good and helpful best forum ever
Become more active around here, make friends (most important), and become trust worthy to other members.

so wut should i do to get any high level if u suggest

Also don't become active and make friends just to get invites. Thats not cool. Be sincere and real about it. Then invites will come to you left and right.:)

gonna
01-04-2008, 05:52 PM
really.... i can be that thanks

grimms
01-04-2008, 05:54 PM
really.... i can be that thanks

Ok then start by closing this thread.;)

gonna
01-04-2008, 05:59 PM
how to close it ??? i am new as u c and another question i have torrent damage,black-cats,rSR,TVtorrents.com,shadowtorrents,geom new user which is good or wut

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM
how to close it ??? i am new as u c and another question i have torrent damage,black-cats,rSR,TVtorrents.com,shadowtorrents,geom new user which is good or wut

go to thread tools on the top right corner of this thread and scroll down to where it says close. Then click on perform action mate:)

Also just scroll around the forums read some review. You'll fit in in no time:)

That1Guy
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM

The "good" ones are probably going to be the ones you like the most....at least thats how I judge trackers ;)

grimms
01-04-2008, 06:05 PM

The "good" ones are probably going to be the ones you like the most....at least thats how I judge trackers ;)

Agreed. I have some very low level trackers that i couldn't live without like Underground Gamer. BCG is very good as well.