PDA

View Full Version : site keep logging me out

kooftspc11
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
over the last year (more than a year even) i have never had to log in to the site. my cookies always took care of everything. but today i have had to login 3 times and do a captcha everytime. is there something different going on with the board?

tesco
01-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Nothing different with teh board, it must be with your browser.
Try clearing cache and cookies then login (and remember to click "Remember Me").

SiNa
01-06-2008, 12:57 PM
its happening to me too. i get logged off, when normally i didnt

also i would like to pint out that your new captcha code, you dont need to enter the two words. am i right? cause i only enter one and i can log in

sanjana
01-06-2008, 02:10 PM
It shows that thank you for logging in but when it enters the site it still ask to login. However the when click on the home it then shows as log out. Normally as soon as it shows thanks for log in it does not shows log in to me here using Opera browser.

Secondly the Opera browser when I click on the rep point it does not give the pop-up to add the reputation point and I need to open your site in the IE or Firefox to do this...

tesco
01-06-2008, 03:13 PM
It shows that thank you for logging in but when it enters the site it still ask to login. However the when click on the home it then shows as log out. Normally as soon as it shows thanks for log in it does not shows log in to me here using Opera browser.

Secondly the Opera browser when I click on the rep point it does not give the pop-up to add the reputation point and I need to open your site in the IE or Firefox to do this...Try clearing your cache so javascript is redownloaded and cookies are cleared.

Also, make sure that you're not blocking popup windows from this site in Opera.

also i would like to pint out that your new captcha code, you dont need to enter the two words. am i right? cause i only enter one and i can log in

me too i keep getting logged out. this usually didnt happen

also i would like to say that you dont need to enter both of the words in the captcha. i only enter one and can log in
Only one is necessary.;)

sokrates
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
why the new captcha btw?
takes much more time..

Hairbautt
01-07-2008, 06:19 PM
why the new captcha btw?
takes much more time..
Hackers, spammers, etc. People were getting emails that their accounts are being locked since apparently some bot was trying to log in multiple accounts, multiple times. The threads were in this section.

:smilie4: :smilie4: :smilie4: :smilie4: deedeedeeee

Roxxy
01-07-2008, 06:26 PM

Also NOT case sensitive....:rolleyes: