PDA

View Full Version : VERY need SCT - gift to inviter from me

traa
01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
If someone can invite me on sct i'll be very grateful and make a gift to him - I shall present account on BTMusic , invite on waffles and invite on STMusic.
Ratio proofs from different torrent sites and other gifts everyone can learn in PM.
Sorry for asking , but i'm seekin' invite on SCT for a long time...
So if you can help me - just PM.
Thanks anyway!

pdj2
01-04-2008, 11:49 PM
good gifts , i hope u get it :|

jckm1982
01-04-2008, 11:50 PM
yeah good gifts...good luck mate

pro267
01-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Wow, gifts are so much different than trades. :dabs:

traa
01-04-2008, 11:53 PM
guys, sorry if gifts are bad , but i haven't another gifts to encourage inviter...
Really no one can invite without looking at gifts or something to trade???
Gifts - it's just gifts , they such what they are and nothing more...

IGetMoney
01-04-2008, 11:54 PM
^^ yeah i know what you mean good luck man

SkullForce

its it, man

Cabalo
lolz...

Scavenger
01-04-2008, 11:57 PM
That's a very good action! I hope someone invite you. Good luck. ;)

tenis69
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Good luck my friend i search is all days here in FST but i never get this. I hope some day i will get.

t0mmy
01-05-2008, 12:07 AM
sorry to op, but this is just like trading ~_~

01-05-2008, 12:09 AM
sorry to op, but this is just like trading ~_~

Agreed 100%! Not knocking the OP though, each to his own!

I think things work better with invites given freely though.

Just my 2p

:)

traa
01-05-2008, 12:11 AM
this is not trading...
this is christmas gifts exchanging.
For example, in my country christmas celebrating on 8th January
Fo tradition , people gaving gifts each other...And no mean , how big is your gift...

fulu
01-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Hope you get it

traa
01-05-2008, 12:12 AM
and other people, who getting a gift , can't decline it, cause it GIFT. NOT TRADE or something else, people!!!

PS Sorry for my english

t0mmy
01-05-2008, 12:26 AM
you could put sprinkles and strawberries on shit, but in the end its still shit :o

sry for my weird analogy

Adama
01-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Good Luck Hope you get it

traa
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
t0mmy - You can think as you it is necessary , it's your opinion.
But i really speaking about gifts, not trades.
And if you cannot see the difference - it's your business, sorry.
And your analogy really insulting and offensive...

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:07 AM
If someone can invite me on sct i'll be very grateful and make a gift to him - I shall present account on BTMusic , invite on waffles and invite on STMusic.
Ratio proofs from different torrent sites and other gifts everyone can learn in PM.
Sorry for asking , but i'm seekin' invite on SCT for a long time...
So if you can help me - just PM.
Thanks anyway!

This is called "TRADING". I don't care how you try to disguise this.:dry:

traa
01-05-2008, 01:10 AM
i can repeat. You can call it on your opinion...
I said, that i'll be very thankfull to person, that gives me an invite and give him/her a little gift from me.

melatonin
01-05-2008, 01:12 AM
yeah chocolates gifts chips its all trading activity, instead of givin' gifts do giveaways and deliver ur gifts, earn trust respect & etc, then u'll get ur invite gift-free....

traa
01-05-2008, 01:19 AM
oh...this is so difficult ?
I said - i'll give a gift to inviter. And nothing more. Stop the worthless flood.
The sensation is created that some part of members simply dissatisfied from life and breaks rage in this topic...You cannot help or wish a good luck? Why are you posting the things, that are so obvious or so stupid?(melatonin, last not to you.)

atrat
01-05-2008, 01:19 AM
hey man try ur luck here

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-its-been-along-timesct-giveaway-264607

.:Him:.
01-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Indirect trading ftw!

traa
01-05-2008, 01:24 AM
atrat
this post is similar to cheating...
please , stop talking bullsh*t...

atrat
01-05-2008, 01:36 AM
atrat
this post is similar to cheating...
please , stop talking bullsh*t...

1. it's a giveaway.
2. Giveaway can't equal trading therefore you can attempt at making a good avatar without the need for gifts in return

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:39 AM
oh...this is so difficult ?
I said - i'll give a gift to inviter. And nothing more. Stop the worthless flood.
The sensation is created that some part of members simply dissatisfied from life and breaks rage in this topic...You cannot help or wish a good luck? Why are you posting the things, that are so obvious or so stupid?(melatonin, last not to you.)

Its called TRADING. You just put a guise on it by calling it :"Gift Giving". Earn are respect first and share your gifts via giveaway:)

atrat
01-05-2008, 01:43 AM
nicely said :P

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Thanks.

fisz
01-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Trading is when you trade equal things and obviously traa's gifts are not as good as sct. so why all those "trading is bad, mmmkay?". He is just looking for someone who has a good heart and an invite to SCT, not someone that will try to calculate whether waffles btmusic and stmusic are worth one sct invite. He is not pretending that he has something to offfer/trade for SCT.

good luck my ukrainian friend :D i hope someone will invite you :D

One more thing most of you "trading haters" traded in the past so why all those bad words shit comparisons and stuff you "ate" shit in the past? Or it wasnt shit when you havent got sites you have now? Its a decision of every new user if he decides to risk his account by not respecting the rules its his problem. Why do you care? All those "i'm not a trader" in sigs make me laugh ... who the F cares? I think that people start to hate trading when they already have all those good invites that can be obtained by trading and since that moment they sudenly love the comunity and the rules. Its just my opinion though :D

grimms
01-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Trading is when you trade equal things and obviously traa's gifts are not as good as sct. so why all those "trading is bad, mmmkay?". He is just for looking someone who has a good heart and an invite to SCT, not someone that will try to calculate whether waffles btmusic and stmusic are worth one sct invite. He is not pretending that he has something to offfer/trade for SCT.

good luck my ukrainian friend :D i hope someone will invite you :D

One more thing most of you "trading haters" traded in the past so why all those bad words shit comparisons and stuff you "ate" shit in the past? Or it wasnt shit when you havent got sites you have now? Its a decision of every new user if he decides to risk his account by not respecting the rules its his problem. Why do you care?

The thread title sounds a little dubious and deceiving (IMO). I get the impression that he is willing to trade an invite *cough* i mean gift for an S*T invite. It's forbidden to give out S*T invites publicly. Especially by via invite trade *cough* gift.;)

Traa to be fair and help you out. I would suggest being more active and giveaway your invites instead of saying i'm willing to give them away as a gift for another invite. One day i hope you do get in. Just giving you an honest heads up my friend.

rocky1234
01-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Good luck for u !!

bigdaddykane
01-05-2008, 09:19 AM
i hope you get it m8

unrealsg
01-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Hope you could get it my friend :)
Good luck!