PDA

View Full Version : rabbit invite system?

teamlam
01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
how does the rabbits' invite system work?

_coder_
01-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Only the bunny is allowed to invite

P.S give the bunny a carrot and see what happens

grimms
01-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Yea most of us don't even have a chance so it shouldn't matter.

teamlam
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM

just outta curiosity..doesn't hurt to learn more right? haha

kostnkost
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah Trix are for kids anyways.

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:00 AM

just outta curiosity..doesn't hurt to learn more right? haha

It doesn't... but you won't find out much of anything unless your a member there;)

teamlam
01-05-2008, 12:01 AM
theres not 1 person here thats a member? mann no wonder they rate it level 10..haha

Cruel
01-05-2008, 12:04 AM
theres not 1 person here thats a member? mann no wonder they rate it level 10..haha
There's several, just don't think they want the publicity (even though some have it in their signatures).

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:05 AM

There are some members here but the site is extremely private and shouldn't be talked about. The problem is all of us at FST hype it up too much ( I seem to do it unintentally).:(

pandabear
01-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Basically super users+ have invites, and they request to invite someone, who then has to provide links to other site's profiles to prove their l33tness, and if they pass this moderation, they are in.

NA_Magus
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Sounds like an e-penis circlejerk. :/

teamlam
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM
so basically you get introduced by your inviter to moderators who you send links to to "prove your l33tness?" so the inviter is like the middleman to invite you to prove yourself to the moderator?

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Basically super users+ have invites, and they request to invite someone, who then has to provide links to other site's profiles to prove their l33tness, and if they pass this moderation, they are in.

There you go Teamlam:D

teamlam
01-05-2008, 12:34 AM

There you go Teamlam:D

ahaha thats ridiculous...

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:49 AM
so basically you get introduced by your inviter to moderators who you send links to to "prove your l33tness?" so the inviter is like the middleman to invite you to prove yourself to the moderator?

Basically. They want to make sure their members are legit and about the community and sharing. Nobody wants or likes traders unless you are one;)

teamlam
01-05-2008, 12:53 AM

Basically. They want to make sure their members are legit and about the community and sharing. Nobody wants or likes traders unless you are one;)

yea true that...

Grind$oFine
01-05-2008, 12:54 AM
What are the requirements to become a super user there?

grimms
01-05-2008, 12:57 AM

They probably won't tell us that here. It's on a need to know basis probably;)

teamlam
01-05-2008, 12:59 AM
friggen its like the CIA operations they have over there at rabbits...ahha

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:09 AM

Their like the goverment. We don't know shit. They have a hush hush policy:lol:

teamlam
01-05-2008, 01:13 AM

personallly..i think thats just over the top for just a tracker..ahah. but i may be wrong since i haven't had the luxury to expierence it. maybe if i did..my opinions would change.

any1 out there wanna change my opinion? ahahh:D

Grind$oFine
01-05-2008, 01:16 AM

There's always a snitch. :P

grimms
01-05-2008, 01:17 AM

personallly..i think thats just over the top for just a tracker..ahah. but i may be wrong since i haven't had the luxury to expierence it. maybe if i did..my opinions would change.

any1 out there wanna change my opinion? ahahh:D

I'm playing it's not the goverment just real closed knit you know? Really though you have to know people personally to get in. I want in, but i don't personally know any members so my chances like everyone else are slim to none.:(

Zaxx
01-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Very true. The wittle white wabbit would be nice (getting mod approval no prob) but as said above I don't 'know' a member.
If I can just get an invite to FTN's sister site I'd die a happy torrenter. :rolleyes:

grimms
01-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Good luck mate!

pandabear
01-05-2008, 03:33 AM
The requirement for super user is actually quite cool. I wish more sites recognized there is more to classes than gigs upload.

Stevis
01-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Now that's just baiting, pandabear!

Detale
01-05-2008, 03:48 AM
There's several, just don't think they want the publicity (even though some have it in their signatures).

There are plenty of members here, and most of them follow the Rabbit rules by not speaking about the site in public. Invites are very hard to come by. I know the sysop pretty well and he is a VERY cool and Fair guy, but they have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters and they have since made invites hella scarce. to keep their close knit community as secure as possible.

A recent rumor I have heard
Don't let people BS you about being a member here saying that you cannot get in to that site if you are a member here as thats a flat out lie! They accept member from FST as long as they are not Cheaters or Traders and have a good sturdy reputation for helping others. Keep your heads up and do the right thing and you will get in. Good luck to all

pandabear
01-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Hey, atleast i dropped a hint :P

sense
01-05-2008, 03:52 AM

There are plenty of members here, and most of them follow the Rabbit rules by not speaking about the site in public. Invites are very hard to come by. I know the sysop pretty well and he is a VERY cool and Fair guy, but they have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters and they have since made invites hella scarce. to keep their close knit community as secure as possible.

A recent rumor I have heard
Don't let people BS you about being a member here saying that you cannot get in to that site if you are a member here as thats a flat out lie! They accept member from FST as long as they are not Cheaters or Traders and have a good sturdy reputation for helping others. Keep your heads up and do the right thing and you will get in. Good luck to all

Detale you do have to admit that threads like this don't help their cause, all it it is a pain in the you know what to the admins. :(

Zaxx
01-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Good luck mate!

That's an under statement...:happy:

Detale
01-05-2008, 04:05 AM
@ Sense, Oh I agree I really do, but I have recently gotten wind of some people telling no0bs that there is a review process and other not true things about the place that it seems to me they are taking advantage of the pneubs and as you may know I hate that 5hit. As I said one of their main rule is to not speak about them in public and that alone hhurts their chances, but in fairness, neither you or me would be members if someone didn't say something right? So the rule albeit a good one is fatally flawed because if no one EVER speaks about it then they would never have any members to begin with. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the site and a big fan of ALWAYS following site rules if you want to become/remain a member at any tracker( their site their rules) but I am just pointing out that the rule is flawed.

grimms
01-05-2008, 04:08 AM
@ Sense, Oh I agree I really do, but I have recently gotten wind of some people telling no0bs that there is a review process and other not true things about the place that it seems to me they are taking advantage of the pneubs and as you may know I hate that 5hit. As I said one of their main rule is to not speak about them in public and that alone hhurts their chances, but in fairness, neither you or me would be members if someone didn't say something right? So the rule albeit a good one is fatally flawed because if no one EVER speaks about it then they would never have any members to begin with. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the site and a big fan of ALWAYS following site rules if you want to become/remain a member at any tracker( their site their rules) but I am just pointing out that the rule is flawed.

Thanks for the head up Detale. Yea that rule is flawed. I guess there just trying to uphold their secrecy. I don't know.. I guess it's just the way it is;)

KFlint
01-05-2008, 04:30 AM

they don't say it to anyone, even promoted people won't know exactly why from what i understand since it's a combination of many things

sense
01-05-2008, 04:37 AM

There is word of mouth. Good/long standing members + Admins do conduct their own recruiting. I just don't see how the rule is flawed in all honesty.

Also despite the rule being flawed or not, when a user signs up to a site you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you don't agree you don't sign up. It's our job as users to follow the rules that we agreed to at signup.

grimms
01-05-2008, 04:43 AM

There is word of mouth. Good/long standing members + Admins do conduct their own recruiting. I just don't see how the rule is flawed in all honesty.

Also despite the rule being flawed or not, when a user signs up to a site you are agreeing to follow their rules. If you don't agree you don't sign up. It's our job as users to follow the rules that we agreed to at signup.

I definitely agree with you. I am not member but if i ever was one and read that the tracker couldn't be mentioned. Then from that day on it won't ever be mentioned out of my mouth or with words.;)

they don't say it to anyone, even promoted people won't know exactly why from what i understand since it's a combination of many things

And they shouldn't. It should be a surprise so your not expecting anything. They probably really value their users and don't want people there just for the stats and getting invites.

DaMan05
01-05-2008, 05:23 AM
You have to prove that your penis is at least 14 inches long.

grimms
01-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Good luck mate!

That's an under statement...:happy:

6 feet under lol:lol:

teamlam
01-05-2008, 05:42 AM
with hope..anything is possible....hahaha

Detale
01-05-2008, 05:43 AM

The rule is flawed by exactly what you just said, Word of mouth, but no one is supposed to talk about it, hence someone has spoken about it somewhere or there would not be nearly as many members. Again I like the idea, it keeps the site as safe as can be but it's not foolproof.

grimms
01-05-2008, 05:45 AM

The rule is flawed by exactly what you just said, Word of mouth, but no one is supposed to talk about it, hence someone has spoken about it somewhere or there would not be nearly as many members. Again I like the idea, it keeps the site as safe as can be but it's not foolproof.

Thats very true. It's just like wanting that new car, new hot ipod, or video game system. Some people want it simply cause it's hot and others because they have a REAL need for it. To each it's own.:)

Detale
01-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Agreed. The thing that alot of people don't get about the site is that as far as content and Pre times go they're nothing special, but the community is fantastic the Staff is very helpful and friendly. Even when that whole 5hit went down months ago between them and us they were always friendly with me, although that was before I was a Mod here. I have to say The Sysop has been nothing but polite and friendly not to mention helped me out twice already when I could not access my acct. So I think people should be aware they're not all about the numbers like the bigger sites they have more of a personal feel to them

grimms
01-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Agreed. The thing that alot of people don't get about the site is that as far as content and Pre times go they're nothing special, but the community is fantastic the Staff is very helpful and friendly. Even when that whole 5hit went down months ago between them and us they were always friendly with me, although that was before I was a Mod here. I have to say The Sysop has been nothing but polite and friendly not to mention helped me out twice already when I could not access my acct. So I think people should be aware they're not all about the numbers like the bigger sites they have more of a personal feel to them

I think they don't like to be mentioned to protect their members, the site, and their interests (Also scammers, and people who probably just don't belong there for various reasons;)). Which is a good thing to me. Glad to hear the sysop there is a great guy, despite some issues or differences in the past.:) Oh well.. You answered all my questions. Hope to be apart of it all someday.