PDA

View Full Version : Looking for what/waffles/or st

chester90210
01-05-2008, 05:04 AM
Hello, I am looking for an invite to what, waffles, or stmusic as they seem to have the type of torrents I am most interested in and are at the level of site I feel like I could gain an invitation to. Since demonoid has gone down I have been using funfile primarily which is a pretty open community and has a somewhat limited selection of torrents beyond movies and television shows. I have maintained good ratios on demonoid prior to it shutting down, and try to maintain close to 2.0 on funfile as much as possible.

Anyways, to shorten this rambling post I request an invitation to a site similar to those mention in the title so that I can further establish myself amongst the private torrent communities. I don't have much to offer in the way of invites to trackers except 4 funfile invites, which are usually open to registration anyways:dabs:

I'll add a screenshot of my funfile ratio as proof of not being a useless leach, and will try to offer whatever else is needed through pm if required.

-Brandon

prescript
01-05-2008, 05:08 AM
You live in Beverly Hills?

piku20045
01-05-2008, 05:12 AM
i can invite u to stmusic if u want pm me plzzz

prescript
01-05-2008, 05:14 AM
piko, might want to take your name off those ratio screen shots

Skengeboy
01-05-2008, 05:15 AM
what.cd is full atm, otherwise i'd invite you there. :/

ZyPhErX
01-05-2008, 05:16 AM

DaMan05
01-05-2008, 05:17 AM

Is it against the rules to post your ratio? Will someone HAX his account?

chester90210
01-05-2008, 05:19 AM
Piku, the site says you have private messages disabled.

prescript
01-05-2008, 05:20 AM

Is it against the rules to post your ratio? Will someone HAX his account?

maybe
or maybe some sites dont want to see their users posting site shots with usernames.
plus, someone can create a username with that name on another forum and pretend to be him

or maybe it doesn't matter. i wouldn't do it though.

chester90210
01-05-2008, 05:33 AM
You live in Beverly Hills?

No, many many many years ago when I first picked my internet sn I tried chester with probably four or five different number combinations, and I happened to be watching that show at the time so I tried that combo. Somehow I just stuck with it over the years haha