PDA

View Full Version : Question about swedvdr

myself123
01-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if it is just swedish ips they allow to sign up with an invite or if they allow norwegians too? :) Just asking because im not sure :P

spark
01-05-2008, 05:38 PM
All Nordic IPs..

myself123
01-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Ok, thanks for the information :P

fstokebanget
01-05-2008, 06:10 PM
no wonder I got my SweDVDR disabled, just realize now, thought it's because of inactivity :P

Tk2011
01-05-2008, 06:51 PM
swedvdr only allow ip's from nordic countries. I got my account disabled cuz of that and when i went to the irc to know the reason they told me that, insulted me and kickbanned me.. so swedvdr is a tracker i won't ever try to get into again cuz the staff is so childish.

Presto
01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
They allow some non-nordic countries as well, I guess, because I haven't had any problems. :o

BamZow
01-05-2008, 07:34 PM
There are international trackers for people to use. Why should anyone non-nordic even consider registering at Swedvdr.org? Itīs like if I registered at some Hungarian tracker, or German or whatever. Would never happen.

fsephie
01-05-2008, 07:37 PM
There are international trackers for people to use. Why should anyone non-nordic even consider registering at Swedvdr.org? Itīs like if I registered at some Hungarian tracker, or German or whatever. Would never happen.

In that case, all primarily English speaking trackers should close themselves off to just English speaking countries.

stitched
01-05-2008, 07:40 PM
no wonder I got my SweDVDR disabled, just realize now, thought it's because of inactivity :P

how long after you signed up did they disable the id...just curious if you remember..

fstokebanget
01-06-2008, 05:04 AM
I've been a member of SweDVDR for quite a long, had became divine user, then some while a go I went away, haven't got time to logged in, when I came back and checked, it was disabled, first I thought it's been disabled because of inactivity, I came to irc and they also kicked me and insulted me

fazzy07
01-06-2008, 05:22 AM

In that case, all primarily English speaking trackers should close themselves off to just English speaking countries.

+1

yeah.. why would a nordic and swedish people need english trackers hah

Its just plain racism since most of the content they have on the tracker is english with swedish subs added. Make your own content and put it there then no one will want it

grimms
01-06-2008, 07:39 AM

Because we like the content and 90% of it is probably in english anyways:dry:

Discrimination is a bitch huh, start your own tracker.;)

Great point;)