PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be able to Spare me a Flower

kadake
01-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Im sending an appeal out to ALL the good members of FST :fst:

WOuld anyone have a spare FLOWER i could have ;)

If you require some proofs or speed tests from me , im more than willing to help .

MANY THANKS in ADVANCE

Please dig deep :yup:

_coder_
01-05-2008, 05:57 PM
What kind of flower do you want? Rose? Dandelion?

Im sure we can arrange something for you.

http://www.hermann-uwe.de/files/images/dandelion2.preview.jpg

unrealsg
01-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Or you may prefer Singapore's national flower, Vanda Miss Joaquim.
I can show you around in the botanic or chinese garden too :D IF you comes to Singapore :P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Vanda_Orchid.jpg

fstokebanget
01-05-2008, 06:07 PM
:lol: .... c'mon guys, he was asking nicely :)

good luck, wish you get the invite

jasperr
01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
kadake,

you've been a member here for 2 years now.. with only 9? posts????? and after a scan through them i see some helpfulness to others, however there seems to be much much more begging in your posts... 2 years 9? posts and most of them asking for invites... only thing i see on your side is that i don't see any trades in your past here...

i wish ya luck m8

EDIT:
Com'on guys..... flowers gotta be the color of the sky..(on a sunny, clear day :P)

kadake
01-05-2008, 06:25 PM
kadake,

you've been a member here for 2 years now.. with only 9? posts????? and after a scan through them i see some helpfulness to others, however there seems to be much much more begging in your posts... 2 years 9? posts and most of them asking for invites... only thing i see on your side is that i don't see any trades in your past here...

i wish ya luck m8

EDIT:
Com'on guys..... flowers gotta be the colour of the sky..(on a sunny, clear day :P)

well i haven't done many giveaways and never done trades because i always had my sights on high lvl trackers and was always unsure on how those trackers would feel about having me as a member if i essentially broke tracker rules , but only yesterday i started a thread on what is need to get into high lvl trackers and what mods there like to see, it seems giveaways are not seen as bad as i once thought (depending on the tracker).

So you may see over the next few months with alot more active here at FST.

BTW this new Tracker ScL aka FLOWER , if everyone posts pics of flowers each time a request is put in , thats gonna get real tired real quick ,
maybe they should of called it Scl aka the BOOBS :yup:

Adama
01-05-2008, 06:38 PM
:lol::lol:
good luck mate

kyrcer
01-05-2008, 11:35 PM
LOL everybody wants flowers.

max59x
01-05-2008, 11:42 PM
So many people asking for the flower nowadays, people here at FST are getting gay or what? :P

And I don't understand how this fever happened the tracker was opened like 2/3 weeks ago and only few people wanted it, now everybody wants :blink:

LeGenD21
01-05-2008, 11:48 PM
And I don't understand how this fever happened the tracker was opened like 2/3 weeks ago and only few people wanted it, now everybody wants :blink:[/quote]

and its not that good or special .

Giveaway
01-05-2008, 11:56 PM
somebody can very gently pm me the url of the site? :)

KRink
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
So many people asking for the flower nowadays, people here at FST are getting gay or what? :P

And I don't understand how this fever happened the tracker was opened like 2/3 weeks ago and only few people wanted it, now everybody wants :blink:

Its called ignorance. People have no idea what the tracker is like and what it contains, due to its secrecy and lack of a review here on fst. Once they get in they will be disappointed.

somebody can very gently pm me the url of the site? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

EDIT: Bypassing filters eh

Giveaway
01-06-2008, 12:05 AM
thanks i didnt know it was called flower...lol

why is this tracker so wanted?
what is it good for?
i dont think it's good..make me understand.
thanks

LoKaLiRi
01-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Good Luck mate :) hope u get it

shutdk
01-06-2008, 12:11 AM
http://www.zrunek.at/kirsti/Bilder/dead%20flower.jpg

You deserve them like this and no way else :D

max59x
01-06-2008, 12:28 AM
LINK TO ScL HERE

Man, why would you do that? If the Sysop's want it to be secret why not keep it that way? :cry:

Just show some respect and edit your post plz. :unsure:

kyrcer
01-06-2008, 01:25 AM
KRink (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/krink-149951)

Jerk :pinch:

jwsisliving1
01-06-2008, 01:39 AM
He should get a big warning for that. By the time he comes back online and edits his post, or a mod catches it, hundreds of people could've seen their secret URL. Well, not so secret anymore.

z7x
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Wow..
I dont understand why some ppl are so "twisted".

Dont be stupid and talk "shit" or post the url. Respect a site that wants to be tight and left alone.

Unlike you most of our members is respect full.
And only that makes us different from other places.

InXS
01-06-2008, 01:51 AM
I Have SCL Flower But I Want My Flower

RoSsoNeRI
01-06-2008, 01:53 AM
What's a flower?? :shifty:

Volt
01-06-2008, 02:03 AM
What's a flower?? :shifty:

scl, the one with a flower

kadake
01-09-2008, 09:27 PM
I let the thread rest a while but gonna put the request out there again just in case there's more generous people here now

Does anyone have a spare that i will give a good home :)