PDA

View Full Version : Need Ftn !!!

boki
01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
My offer is:
2xSct+Bitmetv+PT acc with 100G+buffer+DB+TR+Thevault+elektronik+
if u have an ftn invite pm me to hear the rest of my offer....

boki
01-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Isn't a good offer????

Detale
01-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Oh it's a bit too good to be true. If I were trading with you back in the trading days I would be quite suspicious of this kind of trade after reading your 13 other posts

Bfietta
01-09-2008, 07:51 AM
And it is very unlikely that you will find someone that wants to trade ftn

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 08:30 AM
there is one guy roaming around FST wanting to trade ftn

fatcat69
01-09-2008, 08:32 AM
ill give you FTN if you give me the teletubietracker. I need those teletubie episodes so bad man, id give anything for em.

:lol::lol::lol:

durex
01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
My offer is:
2xSct....
What is that ? 2 invites ?
One for the days of the week and other for the weekend ?

boki
01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
I just want to say that i very disappointed about the post here one say's that it's a bit too good to be true what becuase i am new here and i have 13 post so what u cant belive me what prove do u want. so what if i am new here why to to treat like this why if i have 13 post here that mean that i can't get ftn inv what happen to u guy's here???? btw i have member of alot of high lvl site.
it's very disappointed that pepole here think like this.

PirateEagle
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM
EDITED
oooooooo boki uses cheatbox :lol::lol::lol:

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
u will find very hard someone that want to trade FTN invite,its almost impossible..

but also since few guys have warn people abouth u,i think u have 0 chance now

singing_sol
01-09-2008, 11:22 AM
nice give away

Detale
01-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I just want to say that i very disappointed about the post here one say's that it's a bit too good to be true what becuase i am new here and i have 13 post so what u cant belive me what prove do u want. so what if i am new here why to to treat like this why if i have 13 post here that mean that i can't get ftn inv what happen to u guy's here???? btw i have member of alot of high lvl site.
it's very disappointed that pepole here think like this.

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I only meant this as a warning, your offer does seem too good to be true, unfortunately you do only have 14 posts ATM so no one here knows you very well. Here @ FST we have guidelines about trading to help our members try and not get scammed, one of those guidelines is Do some research on who you are trading with and looking at your 13 other posts you ask for the things you are offering here, this seems strange, not impossible, but strange. You come here, pretty new, and with a big offer, IMO a WAY big offer and to the experienced people here who have seen Scams that look like this ( not saying you are a scammer but this offer seems like one to me ) . Please understand I am only looking out for our members here. When you have been around here a while you will see that offers like this usually end up in the same place...The Report Section (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/)