PDA

View Full Version : Ftn Invite for ScT

Theif
01-07-2008, 12:04 AM

RoSsoNeRI
01-07-2008, 12:06 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

jasperr
01-07-2008, 12:19 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

and whats your point??? ..... oh wait!.... i know .... that stupid lvl list thing right?? lmao.. when will you people freakin learn that list aint sheet.... geesh... so who cares if they dropped S*T to a lvl 5 ranking..... that is the most pathetic thinking there is... get a wanking clue!!!

there is no comparing the two site.... they each are special in their own right...! people NEED to stop with that dang list already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruel
01-07-2008, 12:24 AM

and whats your point??? ..... oh wait!.... i know .... that stupid lvl list thing right?? lmao.. when will you people freakin learn that list aint sheet.... geesh... so who cares if they dropped S*T to a lvl 5 ranking..... that is the most pathetic thinking there is... get a wanking clue!!!

there is no comparing the two site.... they each are special in their own right...! people NEED to stop with that dang list already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a chill pill ;)

RoSsoNeRI
01-07-2008, 12:26 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446)

lol......REALLY mate?? I had noo idea :frusty:

I put that link there to show him that the levels of both ScT and FTN, cuz for traders that's all that matters.

For e.g. TL and FTN r probably the same when it comes to content. But would anyone trade TL for FTN?? No, right?? soo shut up :wacko:

SiNa
01-07-2008, 12:26 AM
you mean sct invite for ftn not the opposite. anyways good luck

pro267
01-07-2008, 12:32 AM
hi guys, in last few days i have successfully traded my couple of ScT invites for other trackers.

i am now left with very last sct invite..and i would love to trade it with someone who can give me ftn invite.
You might as well have added your IP address to this post.

KFlint
01-07-2008, 12:42 AM
hi guys, in last few days i have successfully traded my couple of ScT invites for other trackers.

i am now left with very last sct invite..and i would love to trade it with someone who can give me ftn invite.
You might as well have added your IP address to this post.

:lol:

seriously, sct for ftn would be a good trade for both end of this trade, both are outstanding trackers

sometimes common sense must win over the WTAW levels hehe

virtus134
01-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Ugh without the WTAW list one should be able to trade TL for any tracker they want.

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?

krunktastic
01-07-2008, 12:45 AM
You have the best tracker man, ScT is by far the most awesome 0-day there is; although there are perks to being in FTN.

jasperr
01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Ugh without the WTAW list one should be able to trade TL for any tracker they want.

TL for U*-*? Anyone? No?

let me say this..... if that list never existed would anyone care??? no... by this statment you made.... uhmmmmmm your still going by this stupid list...

and not anyone can say anything to the contrary without quoteing that stupid list in form or another... your thoughts are based on that list... TL for U*-* .... hmmmmm lets see.. that list says ARE YOU NUTS!!!!??? but in reality if ya wanted it whats the difference... now before ya respond, forget the list existed and think about your answer... what would your answer be... if you really wanted either one..

deathking81
01-07-2008, 01:00 AM

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?
Your theory is very flawed.
As well as most peoples that posted here.
WTAW is rarity, without the rarity list, that doesnt mean trackers lose its rarity, there just isnt a basis for it so you might be able to trade sct for ftn without it.

jasperr
01-07-2008, 01:01 AM
double post

manu72
01-07-2008, 01:05 AM
I Just Want Ftn

manu72
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
I Just Want Ftn

jasperr
01-07-2008, 01:07 AM

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?

heh...... traders mentality plain and simple!!! :frusty:

Adama
01-07-2008, 01:28 AM

lol......REALLY mate?? I had noo idea :frusty:

I put that link there to show him that the levels of both ScT and FTN, cuz for traders that's all that matters.

For e.g. TL and FTN r probably the same when it comes to content. But would anyone trade TL for FTN?? No, right?? soo shut up :wacko:
+1

.:Him:.
01-07-2008, 01:40 AM
I also have an invite to ScT, so I will be happy to trade mine for yours! Lol, good luck man, and I hope you get into FTN.

ceasar
01-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Hey, don't underestimate human being. Sometimes, they do things you would never imagine happening just couple months ago. No TL for FTN?
Today I've seen someone offered TT for TL, yes he wanted around 1TB buffer there, but it's very easy to make, so... Everything is changing..

predateur
01-07-2008, 07:33 AM
change the title lol, sct for ftn :P

fazzy07
01-07-2008, 08:08 AM

As much as that list would be idiotic, it wont be if people actually see the ratings instead of the rarity

And the bigger idiot would be the one who trades his ftn invite. Such idiots come to the support channel on a daily basis crying for their ftn account

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446)

As much as that list would be idiotic, it wont be if people actually see the ratings instead of the rarity

And the bigger idiot would be the one who trades his ftn invite. Such idiots come to the support channel on a daily basis crying for their ftn account