PDA

View Full Version : REQ: any tracker with Packs..

madbeer
01-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey FST'ers:

I make this thread to request an invite to any trackers that carry a large amount of movie/tvshow/music packs. None of the trackers I am on now offer a good selection of packs. If you have read any of my other threads you know I am lazy and like to download "best of" packs, "romance", "Rolling stones 500", etc. I do not care about tracker rarity (I don't understand those that do). Sometimes I might come off as an asshole but if you get on irc with me you will eventually see my good side :naughty:

I understand I'm not well known here, but I don't trade accounts, cheat, scam; to put it kindly I'm not an asshole. I actually like using my uplink as much as possible. Hell I am paying monthly for it so why not use it. I know how to seed properly and I never hit and run. It is for these reasons I'm running for class president and hope to get your vote.

/hugs
/sex:yup:

neysa59
01-07-2008, 01:27 AM
there are a few sites out there that has a lot of torrents. One I found that is almost close to demonoid if you like that one is zamunda.net. Think they are still open signups

madbeer
01-07-2008, 01:47 AM
right now zamunda and TB are closed :(

madbeer
01-12-2008, 09:05 PM
bump:

still looking for an invite to a tracker with good packs!!

madbeer
01-15-2008, 10:29 PM
bump!

Hellllp me feed my pack addiction :P

looking for a tracker smaller than zamunda and TB for privacy concerns.

thanks

SgtMajor
01-15-2008, 10:34 PM
SCL net packs are getting better & better, and they are perm freeleech!

Try getting to know someone of high enough standing with invites who might help you.

madbeer
01-15-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks for the tip mate!

SaviouR
01-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Smaller Tracker equals to More Privacy/Security = Myth .

madbeer
01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
if I was part of an organization that was pursuing individuals for copyright infringement I would go after the biggest trackers first. You could nail more people that way. This is all speculation though...

Tokeman
01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
and thats why people are recieving copyright infrigement letters on TL and large sites, but no one on smaller ones have reported any...
riiight...

SaviouR
01-15-2008, 11:28 PM
and thats why people are recieving copyright infrigement letters on TL and large sites, but no one on smaller ones have reported any...
riiight...

show me proof that a person who was downloading *only* from TL or from a big private tracker *only* were sent the copyright infirgements and they never absolutely went to any public torrent site at all or for that matter other rare trackers.

its like the

" i know my 290203332 friends banned from oink witohut any reason ! WTF !!! They all innocentz0r "

posts to be honest ....

or for that matter people complaining in the Steam forums ,
" i never wallhack , aimbot but i got banned from stupid VAC !!! unban me kthxbai " posts .

if I was part of an organization that was pursuing individuals for copyright infringement I would go after the biggest trackers first. You could nail more people that way. This is all speculation though...

an organisation main priority is to go after the the suppliers who leak it into the scene or the talented crackers who crack the games and apps for it to available on the internet , not warez webistes ( altho oink u can say was a like the music "scene" itself rather than a another-mp3-site so it became necessary for the cops to go after them ) . of course they also go after p2p sharers and have in many many occasions but thats not the main priority

a big warez site generally will replaced by a million wannabe warez sites wanting to be no.1 , and thus there's no permanent damage taken place but its not everyday you get suppliers , or talented/experienced crackers .

anyways enough for the off topic discussion , best of luck in getting a nice pack oriented tracker . TB should be your best bet .

madbeer
01-16-2008, 12:25 AM
an organisation main priority is to go after the the suppliers who leak it into the scene or the talented crackers who crack the games and apps for it to available on the internet , not warez webistes ( altho oink u can say was a like the music "scene" itself rather than a another-mp3-site so it became necessary for the cops to go after them ) . of course they also go after p2p sharers and have in many many occasions but thats not the main priority

a big warez site generally will replaced by a million wannabe warez sites wanting to be no.1 , and thus there's no permanent damage taken place but its not everyday you get suppliers , or talented/experienced crackers .

anyways enough for the off topic discussion , best of luck in getting a nice pack oriented tracker . TB should be your best bet .

I agree, they go after the suppliers. Although, look at the trackers that have been brought down (definitely not an exhaustive list):

torrent.is
Pirate bay (attempted)
demonoid
Oink

all very large trackers. I haven't heard of the mpaa/riaa/whoever going after and/or shutting down trackers like scl/sct/tt. Maybe these smaller trackers are just too new to warrant major attention. Regardless of the priority, I don't want to be part of a community that attracts the attention of any agencies. I . Just. want. packs. :cool:

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
what sites do you currently have... let me know and ill see if i have something that u dont that will help :)

klubbhead25
01-16-2008, 01:45 AM
what site are you looking for?

eram
01-16-2008, 02:36 AM
if you want into zamunda let me know

vinhkhang01
01-16-2008, 02:48 AM
I believe ScT, FTN, FSC, ScL, TTi, iTS, TB - All have packs and TB and ScL have FREE Leech on their packs.

Xtremist
01-16-2008, 03:03 AM
TTi doesnt have as many packs......I must say, ScL and TB seems to have a lot of them, I have downed almost all of them :)

Btw I dont know abt the iTS

madbeer
01-16-2008, 05:12 AM
looks like ScL it is then. Small(er) community and free leach on packs! Anyone feeling generous?

madbeer
01-18-2008, 11:07 PM
someone told me that ScL steals packs from scc, is this true?

If not how does scc's packs compare to ScL?