PDA

View Full Version : trading isn't allowed on FST is it?

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 04:03 AM
I read the rules that users can't trade publically only through PM's is that right?

How come I still see other people here trading.

Please enlighten me.

sleepyy
01-07-2008, 04:04 AM
You can trade only within the invites/tradeing section however you choose to trade or invite somebody is all upto the individual

knight76
01-07-2008, 04:04 AM
We are all rulebreakers by nature.

t0mmy
01-07-2008, 04:05 AM
theres a trading section for a reason :P you can either give, request or trade invites here, theres just rules placed against trading accounts of some selected trackers heres the list and info

Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
Those repeating will be locked from the section.
E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 04:05 AM
oh so people can actually trade? can people make offers publically by posting? or they have to do it through PM

sleepyy
01-07-2008, 04:08 AM
oh so people can actually trade? can people make offers publically by posting? or they have to do it through PM

you can do it publicly as you have witnessed:)

ceasar
01-07-2008, 04:08 AM
I read the rules that users can't trade publically only through PM's is that right?
You should read more of dem rulez, bro :)

t0mmy
01-07-2008, 04:11 AM

some people like to keep it private, especially if its higher level trackers

Nemrod
01-07-2008, 04:13 AM
You can offer post public trades, invites or accounts. But itīs forbidden trading accounts of the sites that T0mmy posted: E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB

But I must warn you, there are people who donīt like traders, there are people who donīt care, there are people who hate traders, and there are people who love traders. Once you make a trade you are marked as trader maybe your options are reduced.

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 04:16 AM
You can offer post public trades, invites or accounts. But itīs forbidden trading accounts of the sites that T0mmy posted: E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB

But I must warn you, there are people who donīt like traders, there are people who donīt care, there are people who hate traders, and there are people who love traders. Once you make a trade you are marked as trader maybe your options are reduced.

oh ok thx for the heads up.

knight76
01-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Just so I am clear on trading and what is and isnt considered trading:

I always thought trading was just trading an already signed up account for another account or invite. Is this the case? Or is trading also just saying, I have an invite for here and need invite here? Or also, I have invite here and what can you offer?

If all the above is trading and most people dis-like traders, are you supposed to just ask and beg for what you want and just give away your invites?

Just so I am clear on what is and isnt considered trading!

hangemhigh
01-07-2008, 05:07 AM
http://www.rockysrubberroom.com/forum/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Nemrod
01-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Just so I am clear on trading and what is and isnt considered trading:

I always thought trading was just trading an already signed up account for another account or invite. Is this the case? Or is trading also just saying, I have an invite for here and need invite here? Or also, I have invite here and what can you offer?

If all the above is trading and most people dis-like traders, are you supposed to just ask and beg for what you want and just give away your invites?

Just so I am clear on what is and isnt considered trading!

Anything that is not giving something for free is trading, I think.
To me thatīs not a bad word, everybody is free to do what he wants, but if you give something and asks for something in change, thatīs a trade.
A giveaway is when you give something for nothing in change.

And there is a big difference between ask and beg, in my opinion.

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 05:31 AM
oh i c guys. so its not good to trade on FST.

kyrcer
01-07-2008, 05:36 AM
trade=crap

0Ri0N
01-07-2008, 05:40 AM

dude you can do whatever you want under FST rules, thats all.
Read section guidelines.

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 05:41 AM
but lots of people seem to dislike traders.

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 05:45 AM
A lot of trackers dont like traders. Therefore users who are members at those trackers, respect their trackers wishes.:happy:

sovaz
01-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Don't bother about them...just know the rules. U can trade most trackers here...only some are not allowed as stated in an earlier post...The thing here is tat some traders have bad reputation obviously coz of their misdeeds from before...N there is a tendency to have more anti-traders here. Traders or anti-traders, we are all on the same purpose here...to b a part of FST and to get the trackers tat we need.

lostdemon
01-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Traders or anti-traders, we are all on the same purpose here...to b a part of FST and to get the trackers tat we need

Not true why we are all here, I found this site by looking up info on what happened to demonoid and then found myself looking at guides and tutorials and learning stuff I didn't know so I signed up. It wasn't until after I spent alot more time in here and read more and more post did I find out that you can obtain invites to other trackers. So no we are not all on this site just to get what we need. If thats why your here then thats on you but to put a label like that on all of us here on FST is absurd. I'm sure there are people here who have all the trackers they want but genuinely like being here.

t0mmy
01-07-2008, 07:05 AM

they are just people over the internet, on a forum.. just do you what you want, as long as its under the rules :)

zizo85
01-07-2008, 09:21 AM
who said that???
there are some trackers not allow here only as i know

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 10:25 AM

you can do whatever you like. in fact nobody here cares whether you trade or not.

but i can give you a 100% guaranty that there will come a time when you regret it.

just ask yourself who you would trust and invite to your favorite tracker, facing the consequence of losing your invites or even lose your membership if your invitee fails.

would you invite somebody who repects the site rules, or would you invite somebody who breaks the rules all the time?

trading is against tracker rules. even if you can obtain several sites with trading, you will be an anonymous member there with the constant fear of being caught and banned.

further more you always have to be careful not to deal with a friendly scammer who rips you off.

not the best way to join a community, right?

there are a lot of people here who wish they could erase their trading history.

on the other hand you can make friends and get all you'll ever need for free from honest and nice members.

so make the right choice from the beginning.

most of the people here who are members on high rated trackers are non trader.

if you still want to trade - fine

see you when you are an ex-trader asking for the real good sites ;)

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 10:38 AM

you can do whatever you like. in fact nobody here cares whether you trade or not.

but i can give you a 100% guaranty that there will come a time when you regret it.

just ask yourself who you would trust and invite to your favorite tracker, facing the consequence of losing your invites or even lose your membership if your invitee fails.

would you invite somebody who repects the site rules, or would you invite somebody who breaks the rules all the time?

trading is against tracker rules. even if you can obtain several sites with trading, you will be an anonymous member there with the constant fear of being caught and banned.

further more you always have to be careful not to deal with a friendly scammer who rips you off.

not the best way to join a community, right?

there are a lot of people here who wish they could erase their trading history.

on the other hand you can make friends and get all you'll ever need for free from honest and nice members.

so make the right choice from the beginning.

most of the people here who are members on high rated trackers are non trader.

if you still want to trade - fine

see you when you are an ex-trader asking for the real good sites ;)

thanks for ur tips

_coder_
01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Trading is :ghey: