PDA

View Full Version : BAN them from invites section!!!

stitched
01-07-2008, 02:45 PM
i just read this post and a lot of other similar posts too......

some people dont even read :i said ban them from invites section since all they do is enforce something they believe on every one else who r happy they way they are..if what these anti traders believe is soo perfect how come not everyone else believes it....they have to learn to repect people for what they are...stop enforcing rules...if u cant respect fst for what it is what will you repect other tracker rules..and if they(anti traders) find that some one is worthy of their invites they can always message them in private and give away thier invites

I havent see any rules on FST that is forbiden to trade or give invites for Flower..

and you full an well, that there will never be any such rules on FST, because its a traders heaven :emule:!!!!...... it's against the trackers rules not to trade.. and they are taking full stance on it!

so in essence TRADERS = BAN!!!!!

Get It....!!!????

this is my justification(reply):

no one asked for UR(anti traders,in general) opinion.....if U dont like some thing dont reply..what r U even doing in invite section,dont U know EVEN GIVEAWAYS ARE AGAINST THE TRACKER RULES....if U r not interested in giveaways if U r not intersted in trading,y do U want to see whats written on invites section..people like U should be banned from invites section....stop acting like U r perfect....every one makes their share of mistakes.....people are different from each other ...dont expect every one to be just like U...

i think its time people should decide if they r trader or anti trader?....some people say they r anti traders and still trade in discrete.i mean its good for both "traders" and "anti traders"
and even the wtaw thread is only considered by traders atleast all the anti traders say that.

and by definition...anti traders are those who r against trading because its against tracker rules.

IF NOT ANYTHING THEY SHOULD BE ATLEAST STOPPED FROM ABUSING THE WHOLE SYSTEM OF FST!!! ....when you r a part of something,a community like fst,if u cant appreciateit, atleast dont abuse it. (http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=4oD&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=appreciate&spell=1)

I just cant reply to each of these posts directed against me.. i have wrote all i could with little knowledge i have...and thats it.

for some of you who have more time to read:
"all i am telling you guys is that trading is not as bad as you think it is,it is just like a giveaways just that you expect something back,is that soo bad that you r considerd an outcaste,just because its against site rules that doesnt mean its always bad..cant you guys think for yourselves for once...if some site is gonna get hacked or some site is gonna go down...trading has nuthing to do with it,if that was the case every public tracker would have been taken down by now...do u really think these "ANTI PIRACY" spies would trade their way into something? make offers like i will give you 1 tt and 1 sct and 1 bitmetv for 1 ftn"...and even if "ANTI PIRACY GROUP" want to take down a site y would they wanna take out these sites with small user base(level 5 and above)?,even if they doo the chances of the traded id falling into rong hands is .0000001 ...if u were working for an anti piracy group would you take down level 9-10 with 5000 users or level 1-2-3 with 100,000 users? and even more so 90% of the trading that goes on is between "level 1-4"....so much for the answer "trading will put site security into risk " and all the bullsh*t answers they give......just like everything in life...everything that has a start has to end....u cant expect these sites to live for ever...when u can make a giveaway y not trade it for some other site you want,if the traders are not asking for money i think trading is fine...these traders just want to move up the food chain,and we all know 70% of the time bigger(HIGER LEVELS) the better,soo some one trying to trade to get better and more reliable sites is not bad,is it?...just because traders are a bit rebellious to get an approval from the "anti traders(usually an already member)" ,what makes these "anti traders(usually an already member)" soo superiour then "traders" that they could judge someone ,...dont tell me the answer is "they follow rules".huh,alteast thats the answer i hear mostly,i have seen "traders" have been a better member (shared more )then most of these "anti traders"...and i can prove it with ratios of some "traders" i know..

yayyyyyy
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
and for the same reason you should be banned from the sites you try to trade...

the difference is that you do not have the balls to say what you are doing under your real site nick... scared uh? :P

magushun
01-07-2008, 02:48 PM
calm down man, you take it too seriously

Xtremist
01-07-2008, 02:48 PM
o/p U snatched the owrds out of my mouth

Night0wl
01-07-2008, 02:50 PM

the difference is that you do not have the balls to say what you are doing under your real site nick... scared uh? :P

QFT lol

predateur
yes !! they have nothing to do there exepct : "give it away better than trade it" or : "the tracker will ban you bla bla bla "

sugam
Ban for spam sounds good to me :) Cause they are doing exactly this.

stitched
01-07-2008, 02:52 PM

what about when u accept giveaways here of FST.. is that not against the site rules??..and i use the same nick in almost all the sites i am a member of.. and not everything i have is traded...some had open sign ups too ,and some were given by the people i know...

SPEAKING OF BALLS I HAVE PLENTY OF IT..IF I DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS I WOULD HAVE NOT CREATED THIS THREAD..

jasperr
01-07-2008, 02:54 PM
why should people clearly disrespect the rules of a tracker especially when staff from that tracker have stated that they want no trading ????? and why should ppl who have no respect for tracker security be allowed on private sites??? why is it that people are so worried about what others say to the point they start a thread like this!!???

edit..:
where's the kiss my a** option???

fOrUmAs
01-07-2008, 03:00 PM
as i said before im not trader but also im not against tradeing either..

if someone cant get invite for free and if his only option to trade to get that invite i can understand that..

but whenever i see *Anti-Trader* i can only good laugh on that:lol:

rvt
if U dont like some thing dont replyGlad to see you're leading by example there :P

Why do traders always assume they are the FST community?
If anti-traders saying things you don't like is "abusing the community", then how is this thread any different? Is it that only traders are allowed to state their opinions? Did I miss the part where the site was renamed to "trading-talk-only!!!OMG111!!.com"?

BTW, applying the term "community" to a group of people whose only connection to each other is what they can screw the others out of is wrong. Nobody ever made out that wall street is a great community, because it isn't. Many friendships formed from something other than "What can I get?" would be worthy of the title.

stitched
why should people clearly disrespect the rules of a tracker especially when staff from that tracker have stated that they want no trading ????? and why should ppl who have no respect for tracker security be allowed on private sites??? why is it that people are so worried about what others say to the point they start a thread like this!!???

to get people like you banned from the FST invites section....u r not greatfull,fst has given you a lot has it not... IF U CANT RESPECT FST FOR WHAT IT IS....WHAT WILL U RESPECT OTHER TRACKER RULES

PirateEagle
01-07-2008, 03:03 PM
so what is is thread abt i don`t understand...:lol:
btw anti trader and traders they make me laugh
(sakingsny is on golden neutral side)

stitched
01-07-2008, 03:04 PM
if U dont like some thing dont replyGlad to see you're leading by example there :P

Why do traders always assume they are the FST community?
If anti-traders saying things you don't like is "abusing the community", then how is this thread any different? Is it that only traders are allowed to state their opinions? Did I miss the part where the site was renamed to "trading-talk-only!!!OMG111!!.com"?

BTW, applying the term "community" to a group of people whose only connection to each other is what they can screw the others out of is wrong. Nobody ever made out that wall street is a great community, because it isn't. Many friendships formed from something other than "What can I get?" would be worthy of the title.

i am just telling they dont need to have access to invites section...because they think its all crap...and they want to respect tracker rules soo be it...dont force every one to follow some rule you follow

Adama
01-07-2008, 03:05 PM
voted for "yes" :P:P

jasperr
01-07-2008, 03:06 PM

to get people like you banned from the FST invites section....u r not greatfull,fst has given you a lot has it not... IF U CANT RESPECT FST FOR WHAT IT IS....WHAT WILL U RESPECT OTHER TRACKER RULES

on the contrary, i have a lot of respect for tracker rules..... and what makes you think i am not grateful... just becuase i'm stating some thoughts and taking a stance on something?? please spare me the dribble.... :cry1:

FatBob
01-07-2008, 03:06 PM
why cant you traders put every anti trader on ignore ??

:lol:

its a simple solution to all your problems :lol:

spark
01-07-2008, 03:07 PM
i am just telling they dont need to have access to invites section...because they think its all crap...and they want to respect tracker rules soo be it...dont force every one to follow some rule you follow

and you do not want to respect these rules? I do not like this crap!

rvt
01-07-2008, 03:10 PM

Ah, but here's the thing.

In case you missed it, the "trading section" is actually labeled "Bittorrent Invites" with the subheading of "Ask, get and give BitTorrent Invites here.". It makes no mention of trading at all. Myself and others have allowed our sites to be listed in organised giveaways in that section.

It seems that you are trying to "force everyone to follow some rule you follow", that rule being that the section for giving of invites should actually be completely taken over and converted to nothing but trade. How's that for respecting FST?

Traders do not own FST, and they certainly don't have any moral highground to talk about following rules.

PirateEagle
01-07-2008, 03:10 PM
cmon who now have balls bigger is better
e-penis competition who will win traders or anti traders
i will be referee :lol:

jasperr
01-07-2008, 03:13 PM
all i'm saying is this.. the staff of that tracker has stated they dont allow trading.... they also don't want invite giveaways... why are you still trying to trade that tracker (or any other tracker for that matter) that has stated this?? that says in a nutshell that your not worthy of being a member of any site.. cause you just just simply give it away for the next better thing... thats the problem...

stitched
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM

Ah, but here's the thing.

In case you missed it, the "trading section" is actually labeled "Bittorrent Invites" with the subheading of "Ask, get and give BitTorrent Invites here.". It makes no mention of trading at all. Myself and others have allowed our sites to be listed in organised giveaways in that section.

It seems that you are trying to "force everyone to follow some rule you follow", that rule being that the section for giving of invites should actually be completely taken over and converted to nothing but trade. How's that for respecting FST?

Traders do not own FST, and they certainly don't have any moral highground to talk about following rules.

oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO.....and hey when FST is ok with people trading invites..y do anti traders have to come and say what traders are doing is rong...dont you thing FST can decide that...and as far as making friends and givingaway invites to some one whom you think is worthy enough that can be done without having access to INVITES section...IF YOU(ANTI TRADERS) FIND SOME ONE WORTHY OF AN INVITE MESSAGE HIM IN PRIVATE AND GIVEAWAY YOUR INVITE.. u need not blow your own trumphet that you r making a big giveaway

freedom
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
yeah here we are again. some of those anti-traders are new here and they wanna get some sites by posting like that, also some of they don't know the meant of the "respect" word or the "trust" one.

i really don't bother with this kind of persons, they are free to think as their own and i'll respect their choose.

I used to be a trader (i think that still i am but instead to trade i'm helping my friends), i used to giveaway invites, i used to ask for free invites.. now i'm only me and in the end really doesn't matter.. only if you have friends. i don't care if you are a trader or an anti-trader as long i can trust you and you don't cheat my trust.

i'm agree with this thing.. everyone should have their own way.. if they trade than let them trade.. if they like to give and receive free invites than why should us to stop them ? also as long are you correct with the others than you should be a good member for fst community.

stitched
01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
all i'm saying is this.. the staff of that tracker has stated they dont allow trading.... they also don't want invite giveaways... why are you still trying to trade that tracker (or any other tracker for that matter) that has stated this?? that says in a nutshell that your not worthy of being a member of any site.. cause you just just simply give it away for the next better thing... thats the problem...

1>it wasnt me who created that trading thread...
2>second it wasnt your thread which made me create this thread,,,..there are a lot more similar posts like yours on FST
3>please reread your posts.. u made more then posting what the tracker rules was trying to say...u were accusing FST

I QUOTED YOUR POST AS AN EXAMPLE...thats it

jasperr
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
IF YOU(ANTI TRADERS) FIND SOME ONE WORTHY OF AN INVITE MESSAGE HIM IN PRIVATE AND GIVEAWAY YOUR INVITE.. u need not blow your own trumphet that you r making a big giveaway

speaking for myself.... i can honestly say that i used do the giveaway thing... but now I DO JUST AS YOU MENTION and do my things in private .. so on that point i can agree with you on...

and btw... i don't really consider myself a anit-trader either... just saying respect the tracker(s) thats all

1>it wasnt me who created that trading thread...
2>second it wasnt your thread which made me create this thread,,,..there are a lot more similar posts like yours on FST
3>please reread your posts.. u made more then posting what the tracker rules was trying to say...u were accusing FST

1> ok your correct it wasn't you who started that thread.. but i was using the word YOU loosely..
2> it was my post you quoted.. so ??
3> and what i said was a fact as i see it.. and staff has kinda confirmed that point in not so many words in past.. but it is a two way street, there are many people(like me) as you say.. that speak against trading.. but that should give someone a clue!! it's not US against THEM.. at least its not supposed to be anyways.. just a community, but this thread is a testament that, there isnt going to be an nice mesh about it..

kaffeine
01-07-2008, 03:46 PM
It pisses you off (not stitched in particular, but any trader) that someone is pointing out that you're breaking trakers' rules when you trade, and putting us all at risk?

I'll tell you what pisses me off: people who argue how they want to join a certain "high level" tracker for its wonderful community and then trade for it, giving everyone inside that community a big stab in the back.

We are all part of a bigger community: the BT community. FST is not isolated and the actions of its members have consequences in the bigger picture (for better or worse).

You are right in saying that FST allows trading, but that doesn't mean that's the direction we all want to take (far from it). So banning non traders form the invite section is ridiculous.

There are plenty of other forums dedicated just to trading.. (but i'm sure you allredy knew that). And in there i'm sure no one will argue with you if you intend to trade. As I recall, this is an open forum, and everyone is entitle to their opinions. No one is stopping you from making a thread offering accounts/invites for trade, but if you do, then you have to accept the replies that could come. (and that applies to any kind of thread, not just in the BT section).

You say traders don't go trying to force people to do as they do? well, that's obvious. No one would stop them from doing that, but seriously, what argument would they give? It would certainly give me a good laugh..

medo
01-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm not against anti traders.I'm against FAKE anti traders :dry: who just say whatever they say not for the sake of following tracker rules, but to be invited by tracker's staff.
and for traders if u don't wanna any one to comment in your thread just close it ,u can open and bump it every few hours.thats why u have the ability to close your own thread in the BT invite section IMO.

so i voted no

Actatoi
01-07-2008, 04:06 PM

Balls doesn't have anything to do with it, don't you think?

Would you say the same to someone doing a burglary and not leaving his id and a note to the owner?

It's about protecting himself.

I know it's taking it to the extreme but you can see my point.

And to the O/p. People are allowed to think, and they are allowed to post whatever they want as long as it follows the rules on FST. If they don't report their post and it will be taken away.

SiNa
01-07-2008, 04:14 PM
why do u guys write so much? dam i dont want to read :( not right now aleast

they definitely dont deserve to be banned. they should not be allowed to post about their opinions (like you will be banned) when it is against the traders opinion. and if they do, they should get a warning. thats all

supper
01-07-2008, 04:20 PM
ban ban ban

just alittel suggestion if we can have section for reqs and section for trade invites thats will solve the problem

coz there will be no point for anti traders to have axx to trade section i belive

and that trade section dont allowed the trackers mods to axx too

and will decrease the spam either

twist off
01-07-2008, 04:23 PM
:unsure::unsure:

I feel like a newb, I don't get all this hatred between the anti and the anti-anti people....

And stiched, just chillax and take it easy dude, your heart is going to betray you soon... If you get this worked up over some crap that you don't even have to be a part of, I can only imagine....

BTW, I voted "no"...:whistling

yayyyyyy
01-07-2008, 04:34 PM
at this point I cannot understand why this forum censor site urls (that cannot be made public as per site rules) but do not censor trades of accounts/invites/whatever not allowed as per tracker rules...

both or none?

hangemhigh
01-07-2008, 04:36 PM
jasperr... you stirring up shit again??

can't leave you alone for a minute.:rolleyes:

jasperr
01-07-2008, 04:38 PM
and there is one thing i want to clarify about this here:

oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO

speaking for myself...when i said trading = ban..... that was not a threat... THAT IS FACT... ask a lot of the folks that recently started in on the trading frenzy of one paticular tracker... and it was that paticular tracker i was speaking about only....

just to clear that point up....

jasperr... you stirring up shit again??

can't leave you alone for a minute.:rolleyes:

lmao..... guess not.. :shifty:

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 04:41 PM

oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO

speaking for myself...when i said trading = ban..... that was not a threat... THAT IS FACT... ask a lot of the folks that recently started in on the trading frenzy of one paticular tracker... and it was that paticular tracker i was speaking about only....

Im agreeing with jasperr here, certain trackers do not even allow trading of accounts and most of them dont allow trading of invites fst just wont allow them to say that as they think its unfair to the community here. (you can view them in the faq for the section!)

The invite giveaways you have seen for those trackers have been done by staff or members authorized to do so by the trackers staff, not by the average user.

Rules are rules...:lol:

Tokeman
01-07-2008, 04:54 PM

Im agreeing with jasperr here, certain trackers do not even allow trading of accounts and most of them dont allow trading of invites fst just wont allow them to say that as they think its unfair to the community here. (you can view them in the faq for the section!)

The invite giveaways you have seen for those trackers have been done by staff or members authorized to do so by the trackers staff, not by the average user.

Rules are rules...:lol:

The point isn't weather or not its against rules, its the fact that it isn't against FST rules. If fst does not have rules against said trade, then no one has the right to get on a soap box and spout off rules of ANOTHER SITE all together. These posts are happening in a trading section, in accordence with FST rules, so IMO, go spam somewhere else.

PS I do not know what tracker you were specifically posting about, but this comment was mostly in response to the OP, so if your talking about trades/giveaways that were against fst rules, sorry, but it seemed relevent to my post so I included it.

jasperr
01-07-2008, 05:07 PM
The point isn't weather or not its against rules, its the fact that it isn't against FST rules. If fst does not have rules against said trade, then no one has the right to get on a soap box and spout off rules of ANOTHER SITE all together. These posts are happening in a trading section, in accordence with FST rules, so IMO, go spam somewhere else.

PS I do not know what tracker you were specifically posting about, but this comment was mostly in response to the OP, so if your talking about trades/giveaways that were against fst rules, sorry, but it seemed relevent to my post so I included it.

the rules that we're talking about are the rules of the tracker(s) being traded.. .. and as far as FST rules on the subject.. there are none and perhaps never will be because this is a free trade enviornment... but, personally i think better efforts can be made to accomadate the traders and the non traders... outright banning or limiting of either is not the answer either.... what would be a solution.. i dunno.. but i'm sure theres a happy medium somewhere...

Tokeman
01-07-2008, 05:10 PM

the rules that we're talking about are the rules of the tracker(s) being traded.. .. and as far as FST rules on the subject.. there are none and perhaps never will be because this is a free trade enviornment... but, personally i think better efforts can be made to accomadate the traders and the non traders... outright banning or limiting of either is not the answer either.... what would be a solution.. i dunno.. but i'm sure theres a happy medium somewhere...

And my solution is for the anti traders to not spam rules that are not relevent here. This would solve the problem, for me anyway, since most of the issue is with people bitching about trades being against the rules, but not the rules here. Let them post on the tracker's forums about the trade, and bitch there, where the rules apply. Also, what do anti traders care if its a bad idea to trade? So they (traders) get ban'd if they get caught, and you have one less trader on your site, thats a good thing (for anti-traders) right?

Roxxy
01-07-2008, 05:17 PM
How are Traders putting a Torrent Site any more at risk than they do themselves at open sign up....

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 05:18 PM
can you please disable the tt account...or if there is any one who i could speak to about disabling my tt id:xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx<---he scammed my tt account...
here r a few proofs...
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxxx.png
you can find his email on top of the msn messenger window...in the last window you can see he is offline.....its displayed on the messenger window
i told him i dont have swedvdr invite anymore since i gave it back to my inviter...and asked if he would accept tt instead for a fsc invite....after a lot of begging he finally agreed to scam me....he conviniced me enough.. he said he was on ftwr,ftn,fsc,revolt....and some one invited him for free to fsc on revolt....and i totally fell for it..i even promised him i would get him a swedvdr invite from a friend of mine after 2 months...i was pretty frustrated after having lost ftn account earlier
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...f-261478...and now tt....and the whole tot of getting into fsc got me all excited and pumped up....and that too 24th december 1 day left for christmas...he even said he would request in the middle man...but like always my greed got the better of me.. and since he had totally convinced me he was not a scammer i went ahead with the trade and give him the account details
i got scammed i am unlucky trading after all
sorry for the inconvienience i have caused...i will never trade again...i have lost all the things i could lose...

if you can please disable the tt id:xxxxxx i will be very thankfull

In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----

now here we have a poor wining guy, that will never trade again. :happy:

is that the great trader who wants to ban people from the invite section?

or just someone who kisses an admins ass?

sorry about this mate, but you started to shout :cool:

i xxxed out private information.

aysomc
01-07-2008, 05:28 PM
they should ban dumbshits like you that make threads like this. im an anti-trader and i go to that section to see if i can find any requests from members who dont trade, have been here for a while, and are active on this forum. beyond that this is a fucking forum, if you're doing something against the tracker rules and we have an opinion thats exactly what forums were made for, so anyone can express their opinion. if our opinion happens to be that most traders are douchebags who cant follow simple rules then you need to deal with it rather then make a new thread ranting about some bullshit that makes no sense.

supper
01-07-2008, 05:36 PM
i hope anti traders have a faith to god rules as they do for trackers rules

lets say anti traders have opinion just as traders do so we should fight every fuc*en min or just respact each other opinions even if any of us is wrong and stop hunting each other all the time so let every one do what ever he want

traders will not be anti anti will not be trader:pinch:

and why i dont c any anti traders in any other forum just in fst why u should fight traders in other forums too not just fst or thats coz fst have alot of trackers mods here

stitched
01-07-2008, 05:39 PM
can you please disable the tt account...or if there is any one who i could speak to about disabling my tt id:xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx<---he scammed my tt account...
here r a few proofs...
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxxx.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxxx.png
you can find his email on top of the msn messenger window...in the last window you can see he is offline.....its displayed on the messenger window
i told him i dont have swedvdr invite anymore since i gave it back to my inviter...and asked if he would accept tt instead for a fsc invite....after a lot of begging he finally agreed to scam me....he conviniced me enough.. he said he was on ftwr,ftn,fsc,revolt....and some one invited him for free to fsc on revolt....and i totally fell for it..i even promised him i would get him a swedvdr invite from a friend of mine after 2 months...i was pretty frustrated after having lost ftn account earlier
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...f-261478...and now tt....and the whole tot of getting into fsc got me all excited and pumped up....and that too 24th december 1 day left for christmas...he even said he would request in the middle man...but like always my greed got the better of me.. and since he had totally convinced me he was not a scammer i went ahead with the trade and give him the account details
i got scammed i am unlucky trading after all
sorry for the inconvienience i have caused...i will never trade again...i have lost all the things i could lose...

if you can please disable the tt id:xxxxxx i will be very thankfull

In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----

yes.. i just asked you to disable the tt id..because i tot you r the tt admin....and i felt at that time i wont trade because i was sad after having lost the tt account in a trade...what is your point,of posting this here? can you be more precise.. is this the best you can say,when you cant defend what u stand for u just say sumthing to put me down..."that just speaks about the kind of man you r.." ...i wasnt asking you to give back my account...if thats what u were thinking.. and i have already posted in the report section.. i NEVER ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT BACK...if this is ass kissing the mods.. they so be it....i never said i was perfect.. i have sent pm's to brandon too when i got the ftn account disabled

Tokeman
01-07-2008, 05:41 PM
they should ban dumbshits like you that make threads like this. im an anti-trader and i go to that section to see if i can find any requests from members who dont trade, have been here for a while, and are active on this forum. beyond that this is a fucking forum, if you're doing something against the tracker rules and we have an opinion thats exactly what forums were made for, so anyone can express their opinion. if our opinion happens to be that most traders are douchebags who cant follow simple rules then you need to deal with it rather then make a new thread ranting about some bullshit that makes no sense.

So going by your logic, it would be appropriate for me, a US citizen, to go to a site/forum dedicated to lets say, the sale of marijuana seeds, and relentlesly post about how its illegal (because it is where I am from). Even though it may be legal where the forum is located, and not against their rules, they should be bothered by my posts because its against the law somewhere else?
NO!
Its stupid and pointless to post here about SOME ONE ELSES RULES. They have NO MERIT here WHAT SO EVER.

spark
01-07-2008, 05:41 PM
i hope anti traders have a faith to god rules as they do for trackers rules

lets say anti traders have opinion just as traders do so we should fight every fuc*en min or just respact each other opinions even if any of us is wrong and stop hunting each other all the time so let every one do what ever he want

traders will not be anti anti will not be trader:pinch:

and why i dont c any anti traders in any other forum just in fst why u should fight traders in other forums too not just fst or thats coz fst have alot of trackers mods here

you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now (:sick:) and focus on your next account trade.

:lol: J/K

supper
01-07-2008, 05:44 PM
you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky
:lol: J/Kat least i have one:naughty:and atleast not every one telling me i am acting like dumbass lately and like a littel kid even with my 36 years old its should be tought i belive:unsure:

keep acting like this conan an i will let u catch squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-veterans-group-137/t-squirr3l-265950) on my hand:happy:

spark
01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
:lol: J/Kat least i have one:naughty:

keep acting like this conan an i will let u catch squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-veterans-group-137/t-squirr3l-265950) on my hand:happy:

You forgot to call me anti :lol:

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM

yes.. i just asked you to disable the tt id..because i tot you r the tt admin....and i felt at that time i wont trade because i was sad after having lost the tt account in a trade...what is your point,of posting this here? can you be more precise.. is this the best you can say...i wanst asking you to give back my account...if thats what u were thinking.. and i have already posted in the report section.. i NEVER ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT BACK...if this is ass kissing the mods.. they so be it....i never said i was perfect... i have send pm's to brandon too when i got the ftn account disabled

it's not the point that you asked for your account to be deleted, that's more than fair.

the point is, that you seem to be one of those opportunists who trade when they have the chance and claim to never trade again the next day.

i respect people who stand for what they are. may it be a trader or not.

if a non-trader offers you an invite, you will be the first to say: i quit trading, i will never trade again."

this annoys me. and not the fact that you are a trader.

honestly i don't care at all wether you trade, get scammed or anything.

i just don't like hypocrisy.

stitched
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
can you please show me where have i once claimed i an an anti trader,DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH (GRAMMER)? you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky...there is a lot of difference between i wont trade and i am an "anti trader",.....and you judge others about how good their language skills are....... there is no point in me explaining you anything........if u show me an instance where i have claimed that i am against trading or anti trader...i promise i will give you all the leve 6 account i have ...and yes i said i wouldnt trade... that doesnt mean i am against trading or traders

NEXT TIME YOU ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING MAKE SURE U KNOW WHAT YOU R TALKING ABOUT....I AM A CHESS PLAYER...I KNOW MY MOVES...I DONT SAY THINGS IN RANDOM...

Diiyad
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Trading only results in a chain ban of all accounts until open sign ups.

Sylar666
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
This is just a game...although the loud and miserable group of so called "Anti - Traders" have nothing to do with the strong, calm majority of reliable and nice guys, called: nontraders. A different world. Antitraders resemble me to some kind of rabid religious sect. Hypocrites, agressive and negligent. They do not pay any respect to the other side. Why dont they just spare the so - called traders from their whining and bitching - no clue.
BTW, U cannot ban the AT from the invite -section. Best way is just ignore them. After a while they get bored and call it a day...It (FST) is a free site - and everybody has rights until he/she does not harass other people.

jasperr
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
So going by your logic, it would be appropriate for me, a US citizen, to go to a site/forum dedicated to lets say, the sale of marijuana seeds, and relentlesly post about how its illegal (because it is where I am from). Even though it may be legal where the forum is located, and not against their rules, they should be bothered by my posts because its against the law somewhere else?
NO!
Its stupid and pointless to post here about SOME ONE ELSES RULES. They have NO MERIT here WHAT SO EVER.

i'm glad you can feel soooooooo smug about it.... the one thing i just can't seem to comprehend is the fact that PEOPLE think that the rules of the very trackers your trading don't matter, simply because your doin your buisness here... thats beyond me.... oh wait... your traders, all for one and that one is me...!

predateur
01-07-2008, 06:01 PM
maybe the best idea is : creating new sections for fucking anti-traders spammer

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 06:04 PM
i promise i will give you all the leve 6 account i have
:lol:

that's a very sweet offer, but thanks i don't need them.

bye bye for now.

Tokeman
01-07-2008, 06:07 PM
I didn't say they dont matter, they just don't matter here. People know tracker rules, they are supposed to read them when they sign up. If they either do not read them, or choose to ignore them, what business is it of yours on this forum? Do you guys really think they will stop the trade simply because you remind them its against the trackers rules? Thats like thinking some one will instantly give up smoking because you remind them its bad for them. Guess what, they already know!

tralalala
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Shit why is everyone goin so nuts about this issue?

I find the solution very simple: Do whatever the hell you like ("traders" and "anti-traders"), as long as it doesn't break FST rules. Whether or not these "anti-traders" are praying for these "traders" to either have a slow and painful death, or a quick and easy ban.. Well, that's up to them. This argument has no place on FST. Tracker SysOPs, mods, and spies have their full right to ban anyone from anywhere for any reason - It's their tracker after all, and to be honest, if trading is against their rules there's no reason why they shouldn't ban people for tradng their invites.

On the other hand, there's no reason for "anti-traders" to lurk around bitching about how wrong it is and telling off people for trying to trade away their accounts and invites. Let people do what they want, consequences are under people's responsibility anyways.. Not anyone else's. So give it a rest.

Locked, for now.