PDA

View Full Version : ReQ ITS invite

xzander
01-07-2008, 05:37 PM
please i like this site:)

ohmboys
01-07-2008, 05:39 PM
i wonder where is fatcat69?:) he is really nice , can give u an invite for sure :)

xzander
01-07-2008, 05:43 PM
really so where is he ???????

Dark Archon
01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
can fatcat69 hook me up as well?

-- it's worth a try :(--

spark
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
i wonder where is fatcat69?:) he is really nice , can give u an invite for sure :)

busy spamming :P

magushun
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
how could u like it if you are not a member of it?

SAM
01-07-2008, 05:55 PM
no need for fatcat and no need to spam
it isn't enough that you like it
why you like it ?
and why they should invite you?
that what matters most ;)

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 05:57 PM

busy spamming :P

Damn Straight.:lol:

I just dont understand how people like a site they know nothing about. Its the same as me going "I love U*-*" give me an invite....

ohmboys
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Fatcat i love you :console:

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 06:01 PM
also:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-iplay-fb-237416
No traders are allowed

So mine as well close this thread....

To other members, before you request for something, maybe think about what happens when you make the request.

You do the following:
A. Bring attention to a site that doesnt want any, which hurts your chances of ever getting in
B. Bring attention to a community that double checks everything about people before invites get sent, just like the other communities that are just as secure. So why post if you know you wont get in for being a trader.
C. We arent fans of the whole "give me give me because i just want it"

Personally, I only invite people I trust, just like the rules say for every tracker.

Pls close this thread as you will not get an invite since you are a trader. Community rules...

So my recommendation to all members of FST:

Dont post request threads here for iTS as it hurts your chances more then helps and that also goes for other sites that are just as private. If you respect the communitys wishes we will find you if you are indeed deserving of an invite, dont worry.

ohmboys
01-07-2008, 06:03 PM
and he found "the trade"

spark
01-07-2008, 06:04 PM

I don't :lol: he's too sweet to be a staff member :P

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM

thats bc im not a staff member :lol::lol: just a very active community rep of a few communities...everything i say about a site is true, for the most part and the staff would say it but they are busy....so im like a means to spread the love...except most of the time its hate.

supper
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM

I don't :lol: he's too sweet to be a staff member :P:yikes:spam i think fst should make fst massanger like msn:w00t:

spark
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM

thats bc im not a staff member :lol::lol: just a very active community rep of a few communities...everything i say about a site is true, for the most part and the staff would say it but they are busy....so im like a means to spread the love...except most of the time its hate.

My bad :lol: I ment: ....... spam member :D

supper: find an other thread to trade what you have :lol:

supper
01-07-2008, 06:14 PM

My bad :lol: I ment: ....... spam member :D

supper: find an other thread to trade what you have :lol:idid already just waiting the 12 hours end can i spam with u here plz untell that?:cry:

fatcat69
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
just dont spam ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or else youll get a temp ban

hahaha