PDA

View Full Version : James J Jones - Emergency Cash Generators

polishfire
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
"Are You Ready To Learn the REAL Cash Generating Techniques They've Been Hiding From You For All These Years?"

3 AMAZINGLY SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY NOW:
Keep Reading this Website and I'll Show You Three Simple Ways You Can Put Cash In Your Pocket Fast!

Where to find a treasure trove of valuable merchandise right in your own area that you can pick up for pennies on the dollar and quickly convert into FAST CASH.

(I promise you -- this valuable merchandise isn't stolen -- BUT, don't be surprised if you feel a little bit guilty when you make 200% to 1000% profit -- or more -- in just a few days!)

My Amazing Profit Loop System Puts Extra Money in Your Pocket Daily.

(But the really cool part is this: it also creates a re-occuring residual income stream. See below for more details and a free video that shows you exactly how it works.)

The eBay Arbitrage -- a simple technique that allows anyone with a computer and internet connection to earn extra money using a free eBay account. The special twist I discovered is a secret way that allows anyone to make money on eBay without finding suppliers or stocking inventory.

More about the eBay Arbitrage technique below...

For the past 8 years, I've been secretly testing out little-known and clever ways to make money both online and offline.

I've personally tested hundreds of different techniques, tactics, and yes even schemes for generating fast cash.

Now, I've compiled all the best of these techniques into a unique package called, Emergency Cash Generators. Use these techniques anytime you need to generate cash quickly.

Here are a few more examples of what you will find in "Emergency Cash Generators:"

A product that you can buy locally – at a certain retail shop I will tell you about -- that you can turn around and sell for double, triple or even more. (See Emergency Cash Generator #12)

How a camera, a few trash bags and a letter written to a certain group of people can put wads of cash in your mail box. (See ECG #11)

Crafty way 3 men make up to $4000.00 a week visiting yard sales. (See ECG #13)
(This Next One Is a Bit Sneaky But Perfectly Legal)

Go into a busy bar and come out a couple of hours later with a pocket full of cash. (See ECG #44)

How to make money with the free to post bulletin boards you see in grocery stores, deli's and other businesses. (See ECG #17)

A neat way to make money every time it rains. (See ECG #21)

How to make money giving away a special 12 page booklet. (See ECG #22)

Simple service business that satisfies a huge demand fueled by the local and national news media. Make $50.00 an hour performing this much needed service. (See ECG #19)

A simple 2 minute service that you provide to convertible car owners that can put some easy cash in your pocket. (See ECG #49)

Get paid $25.00 -- $35.00 to watch TV? The catch is you can only do this once or twice a week but still – it's like free money! (See ECG #45)

Like going to yard sales? Here is one item that is almost always way undervalued that you can get for practically nothing and resell for a fast profit. (See ECG #14)

I make extra money as an amateur sleuth. How? See ECG #46 for details.

How to get products for free that you turn around and sell for a quick profit. (See ECG #90)

This only works Thursday - Sunday: A simple, specialized service you provide to area bars that can net you up to $300.00 per night. (See ECG #7)

An uncanny technique based on a little-known psychology book that can put $100 -- $200 cash in your hands today. (See ECG #10)

Have a digital camera? Make money leisurely taking pictures in the park, on the beach or anywhere people gather. No selling involved. (See ECG #84)

Create a special business card on your home computer. Then, give these cards away -- for FREE -- to a certain group of people -- people who will love to receive them. And you make $600.00 to $2000.00. How? (See ECG #6)
These are methods that I have come up with myself or personally known people who use them. You are not going to find the same old worn out ideas that you can get for free on the internet.

You will also find that these techniques require little or no start up cash. Some may necessitate you having a computer but I can safely assume you already meet that requirement. Likewise with a telephone. Less than $50 is probably all you will need to start these little ventures -- if that much.

Here are some more of the quick money making ideas you'll learn about:

Have you got any of these laying around? I'll show you two ingenious ways to make money with old discarded magazines -- No, I'm not talking about recycling. (see ECG #51 for details)

Women -- how to make money from clueless guys -- and they'll thank you for it! (read ECG #52 for details)

Simple technique to Instantly increase your take-home pay -- I am shocked that more people don't know about this. (ECG #53 spills the beans on this idea)

How to make money brokering a certain commodity you can find on the internet. (ECG # 66 will show you how)

Curious formula shows you how to Double your Disposible Income. (for the exact formula see ECG #78)

An unusual -- but much needed service you can provide to people having parties. (ECG #54 has all the details)

High tech multimedia service you can provide to webmasters. Simple free tools you download from the internet do all the work. (See ECG #73)

Fun project allows you to make money bringing single people together in a unique way -- No, not a matchmaking service. (Read ECG #60 to see this brilliant concept)

You can make $100.00 in a couple of hours with this -- a unique service you provide that will increase business in local bars and coffee houses. (see ECG #62)

Make money with a little Guidebook you give away to car owners. (See ECG #67)

New technology allows you to make money on the internet without a product, without a website and without any experience. (See ECG #91 and be sure to watch the downloadable video where I show you exactly how to do this)

Discarded Office Supply Receipts -- why a certain group of people will pay you for them. (amazing what some people will do for money.

How to make money with a very specialized – but much needed -- service you provide to people having yard sales. (See ECG #43)

Odd way one man made $3267.00 rummaging through old newspapers. (See ECG #74 -- You can do this too but works best in a small town)

Weird story of how one man made $1000.00 selling his electronic bookmarks. (No reason why you couldn't do this -- See ECG #85)
Credit to bitseduce

Link-

http://rapidshare.com/files/82022151/James_J_Jones_-_Emergency_Cash_Generators.rar