PDA

View Full Version : Question about SceneFZ & invites

sensi1
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Are donations the only way to acquire invites at SceneFZ now? Seems kind of strange they'd go from open sign-ups to that. Also is it even possible to donate to them from America if that's the case? It's hard to tell because half the stuff on the site is written in whatever language of the country it's based from.

freedom
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
not at all, i got 1 or 2 invites without "donation" - depends what class are you (remember that filesharing must be free) also i think that they have a paypall account..

IceTee
01-07-2008, 07:59 PM
not at all, i got 1 or 2 invites without "donation" - depends what class are you (remember that filesharing must be free) also i think that they have a paypall account..

:yes:

MasterP
01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
it's true they gave invites (for Christmas)...but now if you want more invites you have to donate

sensi1
01-07-2008, 09:28 PM

I'm not sure if you can donate to them in dollars though?

Also I wonder if they are still considered a higher level tracker, they are ranked level 6 on one of the charts I have. Pretty cool site either way, I like how they have the bonus ratio thing now.