PDA

View Full Version : bitme question

cristina1
01-08-2008, 05:08 PM
i lost my invites at bitme/bitmetv some time ago because an imbecile i invited sold invites on ebay . i am vip on both of them.
my question: will i ever get invites back? please no suppositions,just facts.
thank you.

sense
01-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Nope, their policy is you lose them forever, sorry. :(

cristina1
01-08-2008, 05:16 PM
nice. thank you for the answer.
out of 16 invitees on bitme one is stupid and i get this.

C-mos
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
sorry for u :(

cristina1
01-08-2008, 05:19 PM
thank you!

RandomNewbie
01-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I feel your pain. Staff won't tell me which of my invitees it was, just that it was under 'investigation'. Said that the offender was 'not being nice'. I'm not real happy about it.

I did not lose my invites at BitMeTV though.

I'm VIP at both sites.

kaffeine
01-08-2008, 05:22 PM
nice. thank you for the answer.
out of 16 invitees on bitme one is stupid and i get this.
yea, that sucks. you can never be too careful on who you invite. It's amazing how ppl can get to do some really f***ed up things like selling invites, cheat, etc. and screwing the inviter who trusted them while at it.

:(

thebazzla
01-08-2008, 05:24 PM
sorry for your loss it is tough though that you get penalized on both sites as a result of like you said a imbecile though i would use much stronger language

cristina1
01-08-2008, 05:25 PM
at bitme there was only one. at bitmetv they were kind with me. first a cheater,got a warning and then the ebay guy(the same one from bitme), another warning. i hope that the other invitees will not get any funny ideas....

and the invites were giveaways.

shurato
01-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Does anybody else think that bitme invitees are having a higher than normal percentage chance of breaking the rules and getting the inviter to lose their invite privileges? Although i have been looking for mostly bitme invites (so, i have a filter on), i've been hearing about a lot of people complaining that they lost their invite privileges because of a bad invite.

fstokebanget
01-08-2008, 09:31 PM
I tell you a little secret :naughty: donate an "enough" amount to them, choose not to receive upload credits but instead choose an elite membership then you'll get back your invites :P

briand5379
01-09-2008, 04:38 AM
I'd be thanking both sites daily that you still have your account with them at a small price of losing your invites. They've banned people for less then that. Do you really want invites back that badly to put your account at risk cause I doubt there will be another chance given should something go wrong with one of your invites.

crackerjack
01-09-2008, 05:56 AM
You should watch who you invite next time.

cristina1
01-09-2008, 03:54 PM
i do not want my bitmetv invites back. bitme invites...yes. i have some real life friends to give those to.

how can so watch who invites? can you trust 100% s.o. from the internet? if u put it this way you should not give any invites in forums like this one.

fisherman
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Sorry to hear u lost privilages due to some cheatin scum...

You tried to do someone a favour and that is what u got :(

LoKaLiRi
01-09-2008, 06:17 PM
U Lost them forever :(

gimguk
01-09-2008, 07:21 PM
pm me in bitme christina1 i have some invites left

pro267
01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
I seem to recall reading a post somewhere where the guy said that about a year after his BMTV invites were disabled he got them back without requesting them. I can't recall where it was but I definitely remember that message, since the guy was quite surprised he got them back. Don't know whether that's the norm or just a fluke, but it seems sometimes there's hope even after invites are disabled. In your case, however, having invited an invite seller, I definitely doubt it very much you'll be getting your invite privileges back. Frankly, you should feel extremely lucky for being able to keep the account.