PDA

View Full Version : ScL (flower) Permanent Freeleech on the Packs Category

DyNast
01-08-2008, 09:29 PM
ScL (flower) gives us permanent freeleech on the packs category, yey ;)
They have about 80 packs in there right now
;)

Polarbear
01-08-2008, 09:34 PM
are you posting this:

a) to let non members know
b) to promote the site
c) to show people that you are a member
d) because members are too stupid to read the frontpage?

????

monk3y
01-08-2008, 09:37 PM
are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????

i guess a+d

anyhow there are some VERY VERY KEWL packs :D

MrLazy
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
nice nice nice :) love ScL

Tokeman
01-08-2008, 09:39 PM
how about e) to let members know that don't check every site every day.
Everyone posts about freeleech all the time, why is it bad, just since its a newer tracker?

C-mos
01-08-2008, 09:45 PM
that's great for ScL lovers :)

mievmo
01-08-2008, 09:45 PM
hmm

fstokebanget
01-08-2008, 09:46 PM
how about e) to let members know that don't check every site every day.
Everyone posts about freeleech all the time, why is it bad, just since its a newer tracker?

good point, I agree :)

Sylar666
01-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I have not checked in, and good to know, thanx 4 the info.

nSyder
01-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Always improving :)

fOrUmAs
01-08-2008, 09:52 PM
this freeleech packs will not help much...they need more leechers not FL

also this isnt reasone to open new thread abouth this

moffe
01-08-2008, 10:03 PM
are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????

sour pussy, if you wanna play spam police i see alot of more meaningless threads around.

As far as the freeleech, its always nice with some good packs to grab - lovely, flower power!

edit:

@Forumas
And the way of getting more active users is by making the site more attractive, you think sites just magically poof up with 10k active peers? :)

SgtMajor
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????

e: To annoy polarbear.

I vote for e.

It's good info, if you don't like. walk on by.

monk3y
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
hmm

I think that this post has contributed the most to this thread, amazing. :pinch:

Sylar666
01-08-2008, 10:22 PM
e: To annoy polarbear.

I vote for e.

It's good info, if you don't like. walk on by.
Yes, Sir...Anyway, Polarbears are close to extinction as the Global Warming goes on. I pray for them, amazing animals. One more remark, though to this nice effort...
I have a kinda deja vu feeling, cant help with it. Same thing happened to SCN and RTS not long ago. They took very similar measures in order to save the tracker. With not much success. Hope history does NOT repeat itself this time. ScL is a very nice tracker hope they make it.

KFlint
01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
is there any place for any new 0-day tracker anymore, i guess they will all face leechers lack, the same content is just everywhere...

well who knows, this tracker looks interesting

fOrUmAs
01-08-2008, 10:58 PM
well who knows, this tracker looks interesting

hehe yea tracker looks interesting but nothig more than that:)

also we all know how Scl flower dont want to be show on public and also to talk abouth them,but when some good things happend to site aka this one then its ok to talk,but when we start to criticize site on other thread then people like th0r want to close that thread.

also i know that people(staff) from that site read FST and i know also that when we start to criticize site abouth lack of leechers then they decide to change some things there.

are you posting this:

b) to promote the site

????

:)

mountpj04
01-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Had to dl the Edward.Norton.Pack :).. recently rediscovered s*l and i'm loving it :D

Have a green one

SaviouR
01-08-2008, 11:35 PM
i think the freeleech is not a solution in my humble opinion . the fact is the even if there's freeleech are there members enough who actually are getting invovled in downloading the torrents ? do u think giving every member 100 gb with no ratio at all is also going to increase the downloading activity overnight? the truth is NO .

why do we see around 100-200 seeders for almost all packs in sites like TB ? becos they have more members . more members is the only solution to get more activity on the site. Oink had no freeleech (very rarely) but why there was so much immense activity as a community and as a torrent site ? becos there were more members .

BUT

if the site insists more on the privacy and remain a extremely private tracker etc etc, then its a different thing totally . then i can understand that even for good and unique packs proabably there wont be more than 10-12 ppl having activity with a particular torrent anytime of the year. i hope tho the site doesnt have the fate of sites like ScN or RTS . this site has a good potential .

tho if the site's main priority is to be a great torrent tracker then getting more members IS the solution .

t0mmy
01-08-2008, 11:43 PM
hehe thanks for the info :D

Cruel
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Advertising is stupid :(

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 12:52 AM
This is an awesome idea, they really have their heads on straight and are working so hard to improve this site...props to them.

LordS
01-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Also a new piece of Info: DyNast (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dynast-183772) has been disabled.

Another Rule breaker bites the dust.

dudave
01-09-2008, 12:59 AM
this freeleech packs will not help much...they need more leechers not FL

also this isnt reasone to open new thread abouth this

especially when there is a freeleech topic already.

FL on packs is nothing special, it should be a standart
on every tracker anyway, especially the ones who lacks
leechers and seeders.

SCL is basicaly a copy-paste of SCN, just less succesful.
i think people learned their lesson, why investing in time
and bandwich in something that is not gonna stay?
i had almost 2TB buffer on SCN before it died...

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
lol @ crying and critisising us because u were disabled.

Hey
01-09-2008, 01:03 AM
just like TBy..ehhehe

styles
01-09-2008, 01:04 AM
I thought If I would be in ScL(The flower).......That's could be

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:05 AM
ok just to clarify. IT ISN'T A FLOWER!
IT IS A CLOVER!

dudave
01-09-2008, 01:11 AM
lol @ crying and critisising us because u were disabled.

actually, the only reason i didn't critisise this pathetic tracker
before, is because i have a friend on the staff.

and beleive me dude, i couldn't care less if you disabled me
anytime, i actually would'nt even noticed it...
i think the bitterness comes actually from your side, seeing
noone really gives a shit about flower/clover/whatever...

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:14 AM
this thread and Styles signature as an example says otherwise...

Cruel
01-09-2008, 01:14 AM
I thought If I would be in ScL(The flower).......That's could be

No clover!

dudave
01-09-2008, 01:16 AM
this thread and Styles signature as an example says otherwise...

probably, if you are blind :D

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 01:20 AM
@ dudave: You obviously dont like ScL for some personal reason.......NO ONE asked for your personal opinion.

But then again thats just my opinion...

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:21 AM
@ dudave: You obviously dont like ScL for some personal reason.......NO ONE asked for your personal opinion.

<3

I like u :)

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 01:23 AM

<3

I like u :)

On subject: I personally like ScL...I signed up a little while ago and thought it had great potential because of its members, and its packs.

Now its packs are freeleech so it just looks that much better IMO.
:D

dudave
01-09-2008, 01:30 AM

i don't like a lot of trackers, thats not the point.

what i dispite about trackers as such, is the desperate
need of creating a hype around the tracker, making it
so "private, exclusive and secret", but then advertising it
on FST, the most well known place for private trackers
on the net, the first place their so called "privacy" will
be wide open to the all world.

and about the "no one asked you" thing, that's true,
but it's something people should know in my opinion,
and if you don't like it, that's fine with me.

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 01:36 AM

i don't like a lot of trackers, thats not the point.

what i dispite about trackers as such, is the desperate
need of creating a hype around the tracker, making it
so "private, exclusive and secret", but then advertising it
on FST, the most well known place for private trackers
on the net, the first place their so called "privacy" will
be wide open to the all world.

and about the "no one asked you" thing, that's true,
but it's something people should know in my opinion,
and if you don't like it, that's fine with me.

Fair enough. I'm not gonna look into the history of threads, But I'm guessing that none of them were started by any staff of ScL (again, I dont know).

I'm sure you know that a lot of info about trackers that dont want publicity (or at least they state that) gets mentioned here at fst. Why are you picking out ScL??

Again, you ARE entitled to your own opinion.....but it sounds personal to me.

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:39 AM
ok for one, can u find a thread about ScL where I or another member of ScL hasn't asked for them to be closed, deleted or for the posters to be quiet?

We never asked for this, and for some reason people choose not to respect our wishes.

AmpeD
01-09-2008, 01:48 AM
does scl have hit n run rules?

LordS
01-09-2008, 01:50 AM
not automatic yet, but yes we do.

IceTee
01-09-2008, 02:00 AM
And dudave, haven't you noticed that 100% of the users who advertised here about the "clover" :P have been disabled ?

Martyrs for the cause? I don't think so... ;)

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 02:06 AM
whats the clover :o

LordS
01-09-2008, 02:07 AM
ScL = Clover, some people thought it was a flower but its a clover lol

dudave
01-09-2008, 02:11 AM
And dudave, haven't you noticed that 100% of the users who advertised here about the "clover" :P have been disabled ?

Martyrs for the cause? I don't think so... ;)

then how about the staff stop bumping this topic,
that would be a great start at being descret don't you think?

styles
01-09-2008, 02:19 AM
It seems more like flower:lol:

dineshreddy
01-09-2008, 02:26 AM
i have not checked out the info ,thanks anyways

Adman65
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
anyone else having problems accessing the site?

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 02:52 AM

ah i see lol, i always called it flower :D and its even a 4 leaf clover, that means good luck ;)

fatcat69
01-09-2008, 03:35 AM
way to bring more attention to that site, i bet the mods there are happy you posted this...

Idiot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

briand5379
01-09-2008, 04:23 AM
I'm thinking he forgot to read things that say don't promote the site.

th0r
01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Also a new piece of Info: DyNast (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dynast-183772) has been disabled.

Another Rule breaker bites the dust.

i love you

:wave: DyNast

Polarbear
01-09-2008, 10:07 AM
edited - never mind

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM
ok for one, can u find a thread about ScL where I or another member of ScL hasn't asked for them to be closed, deleted or for the posters to be quiet?

We never asked for this, and for some reason people choose not to respect our wishes.

if u have some issue with us members of FST then u should talk with FST staff not here...also we have never said anything what will endanger your site,also scl Flower could be anything lol maybe u are in wrong thread:pinch:

also banning people is mistake,but since site is not that good who cares anyway:cool:

again your site rules dont apply here,FST have own rules and in that rules i havent see any of scl are forbiden to talk abouth them (except url that is frobiden to show in public and we respect that ) the best why if u want something to do abouth that question talk to staff as i said..

kyrcer
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Made this topic was bad thing.

+1 for LordS

LoKaLiRi
01-09-2008, 11:52 AM
SCL is pretty good tracker ;) Good Work from the staff there

agentxster
01-09-2008, 12:02 PM
niceee

fatcat69
01-09-2008, 12:56 PM

if u have some issue with us members of FST then u should talk with FST staff not here...also we have never said anything what will endanger your site,also scl Flower could be anything lol maybe u are in wrong thread:pinch:

also banning people is mistake,but since site is not that good who cares anyway:cool:

again your site rules dont apply here,FST have own rules and in that rules i havent see any of scl are forbiden to talk abouth them (except url that is frobiden to show in public and we respect that ) the best why if u want something to do abouth that question talk to staff as i said..

your stupidity amazes me every post.

the fst staff wont remove posts like this, bc it would be a pain as every tracker would ask for it, they repeatedly have said this to all trackers.

Trackers and their staff have every right to ban people who break their rules.

Banning people isnt a mistake, if anything it just shows how serious they are and makes an example out of them.

The rules at this tracker are nearly identical to a few other trackers were all users are strongly informed not to post information regarding the site on public forums. Therefore posting this topic here at FST was breaking their rules and resulted in a ban for the OP from the tracker. They arent banning you here on fst, go ahead and post all you want on fst, but good luck getting into the tracker if you act like an a*S to them, and other tracker staff/members will see it to, so you just hurt yourself in the long run.

If a user does that, then they get banned from the site. This is a perfect example of how to get a ban from their site and other sites similar to it...

If sites wanted you to know what goes on inside their closed doors then it wouldnt be a private site now would it.

Just respect the wishes of this site and other trackers will ban members who post information regarding the sites.

Rules are rules. Do you think Im going to give an invite to any of my sites to someone who acts like an idiot and posts info about sites that specifically dont want to be in the public eye...hellz no.

And as for saying the tracker sucks, it just shows everyone here how big of an idiot you are:lol::lol::lol:

LordS you have my support, as always.

can a mod close this thread as it is pointless and a waste.

z7x
01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
A bird came flying to me this morning...
telling me that a user here has a account name starting with an I and ends with R..

hmmm ... can be fun to see if the bird was right :D

jasperr
01-09-2008, 01:57 PM

forumas, you REALLY need to stop hidding behind that "This is FST not your tracker, so Your Rules don't apply here!" BS... i mean seriously dude, is that your defense mechanism for everything??? geesh, ya sound like a broken record on that... and i don't give a crap that this is FST, everyone knows this is FST, so why do wish to keep sounding like a idiot with that weak ass defense? lmao... you should always respect the site your talking about ... just because your posting here DOES NOT mean that you can ignore any trackers rules.... man , that is just the wrong attidue...

but anyways... thats all i have to say to you about that, as i really don't care about you as is anyways m8.. and refuse to have you take up any more of my time..

and Dudave.... thank you for correcting me on that... i must say i was wrong on the trading thing..

Xtremist
01-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Btw TB has the same too......

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 02:59 PM
your stupidity amazes me every post.

and your answer are even better:pinch:

Trackers and their staff have every right to ban people who break their rules.doh really??:rolleyes:

Banning people isnt a mistake, if anything it just shows how serious they are and makes an example out of them.banning people for no good reasone are mistakes:rolleyes:

The rules at this tracker are nearly identical to a few other trackers were all users are strongly informed not to post information regarding the site on public forums. Therefore posting this topic here at FST was breaking their rules and resulted in a ban for the OP from the tracker. They arent banning you here on fst, go ahead and post all you want on fst, but good luck getting into the tracker if you act like an a*S to them, and other tracker staff/members will see it to, so you just hurt yourself in the long run.:wacko::wacko:

Just respect the wishes of this site and other trackers will ban members who post information regarding the sites.lol and what information have been leak abouth site??

because they have permanent FL on packs?

if so i have said in my first post in this thread this isnt the reasone to open new thread just because of that.

Rules are rules. Do you think Im going to give an invite to any of my sites to someone who acts like an idiot and posts info about sites that specifically dont want to be in the public eye...hellz no.hellz no if i my add that:)

u only requesting invites:happy:

And as for saying the tracker sucks, it just shows everyone here how big of an idiot you are:lol::lol::lol:now now this is not very nice of u:noes:

i would never call someone idiot or something like even if he is that:happy:
but since u dont understand that, i will forgive u on that and also u should read the FST rules abouth that:pinch:

LordS you have my support, as always.

can a mod close this thread as it is pointless and a waste.yea it would be really great to close all thread that even mention Flower

yea its very pointless to discuss abouth site that will not last long:O

Torrenthunter
01-10-2008, 09:42 AM
ScL (flower) gives us permanent freeleech on the packs category, yey ;)
They have about 80 packs in there right now
;)

You have been disabled when I visited your profile.

You should've know better!

fatcat69
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
yea it would be really great to close all thread that even mention Flower

yea its very pointless to discuss abouth site that will not last long:O

Seriously man, all you do all day is post negative things about trackers. Not once have I seen you ever post anything productive or outside the rhelm of criticism.

How do you know which site will last long and which wont? Are you the tracker God? Only Trackers that you are a member can be allowed to exist?

Why is it you have to keep posting that you hate the site, we already saw it in your first 40000 posts that you hate every site but the ones you are a member at. So why post again and again? Stop trash talking for the 100th time.

Again, noone cares about your opinon because it is the biggest fan boy opinion and you treat EVERYONE with disrespect all the time. I have been an active member here for about a month now and I can safely say you are the most negative person in the BT section next to sylar666.

I know that stick up your a** is very large, but try to pull it out once and a while and stop being so aggressive.

Let people join whatever tracker they please, we dont need you to hop in and be like "thatz tracka wont last long, its pointles it pointles"

Im sick of seeing you continue to post trash talk to everyone, is their no end to this attitude? Some people call me a spammer, but atleast most of my posts are humble and helpful.

Dont bother replying here, as I am not going to read it, if you have beef with me for some reason, be a man and pm me, dont spam this thread anymore.

You are a damn broken record man with all this negative attitude, go ask your mom for extra ice cream tonight because you deserve it.....just dont forget to change that big diper:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/aaronmcintire/dumbass.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ecin
01-10-2008, 10:45 AM
IT IS A CLOVER!

I knew it, first time I saw it. That made me wonder even more why ppl call it flower :happy:

LordS
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
IT IS A CLOVER!

I knew it, first time I saw it. That made me wonder even more why ppl call it flower :happy:

lol I didnt even know until I asked the designer :P

ecin
01-10-2008, 11:58 AM
wow, I'd feel offended if I was the designer :huh: :D

It looks more like a clover than a flower, at least it's not how I remember flowers :happy:

dudave
01-10-2008, 01:15 PM
and Dudave.... lmao.... you need to stop hating on ScL, don't be mad that your account got disabled for trading, man.... its not their fault, that is yours.. again another victem of rule breaking... geesh

don't like it m8... read my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwaaa ha ha ha

why the hell are you talking shit wile you don't have any idea
what your talking about? i didn't trade SCL, i don't trade anything
you dumbass, i gave away invites. and i'm usually quiet selective
to whom i give them as well.

i broke the tracker rule, true. but i didn't know about that rule
and it just pisses me of, that stupid atitude, thats all.
i think in the last two months i downloaded maybe two movies
from there, that was probably all. so you can honestly beleive
me when i say i don't give a shit about not having SCL anymore.

and yes, i do hate that kind of behaviour from trackers staff, those
who think they can play it tough just because they own another
O-day tracker or some shit like that.

z7x
01-10-2008, 01:47 PM

It looks more like a clover than a flower, at least it's not how I remember flowers :happy:

:frusty:

ZedZedZed
01-10-2008, 01:50 PM

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

jasperr
01-10-2008, 02:50 PM

yeah well, my appologies dudave, i was wrong with that trading thing and i made the correction to that in my post.. although i'm sorry i don't agree with you on your point of view about tracker staff banning/disabling people for trading/invite giveaways.. it's my opinion that its THEIR site and not yours or mine, so they can do as they please. not trying to be a smartass here but i mean, why is it that people think they can do whatever they please with accounts and or invites anyways??? i've heard many an argument saying that such accounts/invites are theirs to what they wish... uhmmmmm NOOOOOOOOO they are not... it's still not their tracker ..... and as such staff can still pwn users at will(this goes for any tracker).. but anyways back on topic.. invites are a courtsy given to people to give to friends, not to random people in givaways.... if there was some people that you thought would've liked an invite.. then you should've pm'ed them in private and done so.. not hold a public giveaway and go though each persons profile like it was a job interview to select the best candidates..

anywho, again i'm not trying to come off cross or like a smartass here .. and sorry if my original words added to your distaste for the tracker.. i do applogise(for what its worth)...

REGUARDS

ecin
01-10-2008, 03:24 PM
:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

:whistling

Cruel
01-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Remember, cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly.

magushun
01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
salalala, batman came and edited my post, come back batman

kyrcer
01-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I think time to closed ?

DyNast
01-10-2008, 06:26 PM
OK, wtf?
I got banned for letting some people know there's a freeleech on the packs category, wow

What's wrong with that? you wanna be kept anonymous? there are many more topics which include ScL\Flower information within them, or just discuss about them
So, some of the people which are not a part of ScL know now there's a freeleech on the pack category, so what? many also know there's a freeleech on the 0 day \ apps category @SCC, and also know about the new year freeleech on ScT and other trackers

I can't see what's the problem with that
if that's an unwanted publicity, it seems like you are got pretty much screwed up in this "unwanted publicity" issue cause I bet 90% of the forum here heard about this scl\flower tracker, and got some info about that, as well as 90% of this forum heard about FTN and it's system, and about other information about this tracker (like this joke FTN did, where sent each user a massage saying he is banned for uploading some of their packs to other trackers)

The fact that you ban me or anyone else for this nonsense is, how to say that, pretty arrogant, like you are some kind of a super-secret tracker while everybody already know about it and it's concept since it's day one

Nothing wrong with the fact that you don't want publicity, but that's not like the tracker's URL is posted here or something, just letting some of the guys here to know about this cool addition to the tracker

I won't say more, even though I would like to, cause I can't see the point

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Rules are rules, next time read them (or follow them if you did read them)

I think time to closed ?
:yup:

DyNast
01-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Yap, but there's no place in the rules where it says it's not allowed to do what I did
anyway, that's not about getting banned, that's about the principle

fOrUmAs
01-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Yap, but there's no place in the rules where it says it's not allowed to do what I did

i agree with u in all what u have write in previous and this post..

but there no reasone to open new thread abouth this news,u could just post in freeleech thread and that is all.

p.s have u had same name here and there?

if u had then its really no suprise that u was banned,and also u should know that flower members will snitch u or report your(or anyother members link) if u give invites or if u mention they name here..just for prizes:lol::lol:

it seems to me they just wating for something like that..and who knows maybe some of then who snitch it will open thread here and report there:lol::lol:

:01:

DyNast
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Well, yea, I had the same user name here and there cause I'm really not hiding from anything

if they want to punish whomever does the same as I, they can be my guests, I don't want to be a where I'm not wanted
but it seems like they banned me to "show" everyone that they can ban each and one of the people who even mention the word flower in public, and I find it silly :P I mean, come on, I did nothing that hasn't been done already, and I can't see that I broke any rule

Yes, maybe I should have posted it in the freeleech thread, but it didn't came up to my mind at the time, and that's really not the point :P

And about this snitchers, lol, just scroll back and see that some of the guys here already "checked" my profile ^^

dudave
01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
apology

yeah well, my appologies dudave, i was wrong with that trading thing and i made the correction to that in my post.. although i'm sorry i don't agree with you on your point of view about tracker staff banning/disabling people for trading/invite giveaways.. it's my opinion that its THEIR site and not yours or mine, so they can do as they please. not trying to be a smartass here but i mean, why is it that people think they can do whatever they please with accounts and or invites anyways??? i've heard many an argument saying that such accounts/invites are theirs to what they wish... uhmmmmm NOOOOOOOOO they are not... it's still not their tracker ..... and as such staff can still pwn users at will(this goes for any tracker).. but anyways back on topic.. invites are a courtsy given to people to give to friends, not to random people in givaways.... if there was some people that you thought would've liked an invite.. then you should've pm'ed them in private and done so.. not hold a public giveaway and go though each persons profile like it was a job interview to select the best candidates..

anywho, again i'm not trying to come off cross or like a smartass here .. and sorry if my original words added to your distaste for the tracker.. i do applogise(for what its worth)...

REGUARDS

i apritiate your appologies, most people don't admit
any mistake even when they know they where wrong.

and i agree with most things you pointed, even though
this is a bittorent invite section, and people giveaway
invites to every god damned site, and i'm quiet sure
many people on the staff of SCL got many invites from
giveaways and even maybe trading, so that's ipocricy
to be so obsesive against that kind of behaviour.

and what can i say about the opener of the thread? did
he deserved to be ban? he didn't trade, give invites or
posted their precious URL in public. do you think he deserved
to be banned like that?

i hope you all know that hundreds of trackers never get
to be mentioned and discussed on FST, many of them are
quiet big, much bigger than SCL anyway, and much better
as well.

so don't let them feed you with that shit "we don't want
to be mentioned, we want to be super secret" cause if
they really wanted it, no one would have ever heard
about them in the first place!

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 08:56 PM

I haven't totally read the whole faq, but you may be right. If so, my apologies for jumping to conclusions....

if u had then its really no suprise that u was banned,and also u should know that flower members will snitch u or report your(or anyother members link) if u give invites or if u mention they name here..just for prizes

First off, I mentioned nothing about THIS THREAD on ScL, but I can tell you that there are a couple sites I am on that you would refer to me being a "snitch" because I care enough about the community to help......

I have never recieved any "prizes", and it is obvious that you just dont understand....

Edit: Im not sure if I checked your profile...but I check A LOT of profiles (check the people asking for invites some time)

LordS
01-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Actually it is:

If it's a neccessity that you Refer to S******** do so with the proper tag ScL or S********

Take not of neccessity.

Only in places where u must 100% mention it as ScL (private pm asking a very good friend whether they want an invite etc).

If you'd like we can add another rule to it:

Do not Mention this site anywhere, or any aspect of this site.

Make it a little simpler for those who can't comprehend the first.

fOrUmAs
01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
if u had then its really no suprise that u was banned,and also u should know that flower members will snitch u or report your(or anyother members link) if u give invites or if u mention they name here..just for prizes

First off, I mentioned nothing about THIS THREAD on ScL, but I can tell you that there are a couple sites I am on that you would refer to me being a "snitch" because I care enough about the community to help......

i havent said that u are snitch i have talk in general..:)

if u go there u will see so many snitcher on Flower that is really fun to watch:lol:

pandabear
01-11-2008, 05:12 AM
Made this topic was bad thing.

+1 for LordS

-1 for LordS
Wasted my invites :(

jasperr
01-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Actually it is:

If it's a neccessity that you Refer to S******** do so with the proper tag ScL or S********

Take not of neccessity.

Only in places where u must 100% mention it as ScL (private pm asking a very good friend whether they want an invite etc).

If you'd like we can add another rule to it:

Do not Mention this site anywhere, or any aspect of this site.

Make it a little simpler for those who can't comprehend the first.

well, i think this has gone too far... no need to add more fuel to the fire here.. lets let this thread die off somewhere and let it be that...

DyNast
01-11-2008, 12:06 PM
So I got banned cause I referred to ScL as flower, or because I even mentioned it? cause from here it seems you like getting publicized for your "secrecy" ^^ come on, getting banned for mentioning ScL is rather silly and pathetic, specially when there were many discussions about ScL in FST, too many

the underline is that you seems like I got banned for you to "show off" or something, but that doesn't matter, it's just your attitude that annoys me

briand5379
01-11-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm guessing it's more then likely because you promoted something the site is specifically doing and they have asked people not to promote the site. The only person who officially knows the answer to this though is the person who banned you.

Nemrod
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
So I got banned cause I referred to ScL as flower...

Because itīs a clover, not a flower. :pinch:

YoYoY
01-11-2008, 02:45 PM
thanks for the info

Diiyad
01-11-2008, 03:28 PM
When everyone is talking about "ScL (flower)" are you referring to

www.s********.ro or something different?

Tk2011
01-11-2008, 03:33 PM
edit

Nemrod
01-11-2008, 03:42 PM
When everyone is talking about "ScL (flower)" are you referring to

www.s********.ro or something different?

Something different. :)

FatBob
01-11-2008, 03:59 PM
this is great , now i can leech all those packs without worrying about the ratio :D