PDA

View Full Version : [Trade/Request] FTN

protoculture
01-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Not long ago i posted a trade theard for ftn i offered an sct invite and bitmetv account. someone from here with high rep(100+) told me he will send me the invite if i will send him the invite to sct and the account first so i trusted him and ofcourse he stole them both and i never saw the invite and he got banned btw but it doesn't bring me the account and invite back.

So if there any kind people around here that can hook me up with an invite i will be very greatful to them.

If not then atleast let me know(in pm ofcourse) what you want for it.

Thanks in advance

jckm1982
01-08-2008, 09:54 PM
good luck...

Malibu007
01-08-2008, 09:58 PM
GL man

IGetMoney
01-08-2008, 10:00 PM
that sucks who was the guy wit 100 BT rep? its ok tell us

protoculture
01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Shar i didnt know him but maybe his account was hacked or something

IGetMoney
01-08-2008, 10:05 PM
oh ic so you still have bitmetv rite but lost your sct acc?

SgtMajor
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Not long ago i posted a trade thread for ftn i offered an sct invite and bitmetv account. someone from here with high rep(100+) told me he will send me the invite if i will send him the invite to sct and the account first so i trusted him and of course he stole them both and i never saw the invite and he got banned btw but it doesn't bring me the account and invite back.

So if there any kind people around here that can hook me up with an invite i will be very grateful to them.

If not then at least let me know(in pm of course) what you want for it.

Thanks in advance

He got banned from here, or got banned from the trackers you invited him to?

Anyway, name him here & ensure you report him then close this thread, others must be warned not to deal with such people.

protoculture
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
he is banned from here.
and i lost the sct invite and the bitmetv account

eden297
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/shar-127247

good luck man sorry for ur sct and bmtv.

moffe
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Dont protect the perpetrator! Report his snake ass and justice shall be done, hopefully ;)

Good luck with your search.

edit: seems he got what was coming for him, sorry about your loss though.

bakkouka
01-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Don't believe that ridiculous story about a member with +100 rep points who sacrifices his membership and reputation for an invite whatever.
And how come that Mr.X agree to give an FTN invite to a newcomer with 2 posts and no reps for those imaginary invites?
And why didn't you make a thread about that issue?
اThink you've to re-edit your story,lol.

protoculture
01-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Don't believe that ridiculous story about a member with +100 rep points who sacrifices his membership and reputation for an invite whatever.
And how come that Mr.X agree to give an FTN invite to a newcomer with 2 posts and no reps for those imaginary invites?

You need to check your facts man.
first of all i did made a theard in the report section where only staff can see.
second he already been disabled so there was something in my story.
so stop writing things without checking first

SgtMajor
01-08-2008, 10:51 PM

I take it from your defensive position that he was a colleague of yours.

Guess that's 2 I should stay clear of then.

zyduuu
01-08-2008, 10:55 PM
i approve that he stoled from him
i hope for you man :) good luck

bakkouka
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM

I take it from your defensive position that he was a colleague of yours.

Guess that's 2 I should stay clear of then.

Of course not, I've never heard about that matter before. I'm sorry if my point of view had that feeling on you.It was just my opinion.
You're my Best Generous Man on the Community.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-generous-man-fst-220582

protoculture
01-09-2008, 09:19 AM
-bump-
people if you dont wanna give invite for free atleast let me know what you want for the invite.

magushun
01-09-2008, 09:21 AM
bt reps show nothing unfortunetaly :/

protoculture
01-09-2008, 10:02 AM
so? the bt rep on shar showed 100+ and he stoled my invite and account

-bump-
ppl i have good offers for ftn invite pm me

bakkouka
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I've just realized that "shar" stole your accounts , protoculture.
I'm sorry about my previous attitude. It was just my point of view.
I've also searched my PMs. 4 Days ago, he offered to give me a lvl 7-inv for my lvl5-account and insisted that I go first. Definitely I disagreed. Hopefully I did that.

rotem1984
01-09-2008, 12:58 PM
i approve that he stoled from him
i hope for you man :) good luck
well look who is here...
u r cheater too,so don't hide.
you didnt cheat here(yet),but u cheated on other forum