PDA

View Full Version : FST and the Bittorrent community

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I have found you guys to be the nicest bunch of people. I was on a couple other forums, but I have never met people so appreciative and so kind as on FST. I enjoy giving out invites when I get them, and I've had some people give me some awesome surprises likewise. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are :D) who does their part to make this place awesome.

Sylar666
01-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Well...U are stating the obvious. We all know that.

j2k4
01-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Well...U are stating the obvious. We all know that.

You don't sound appreciative...or kind. :whistling

DanielleD87
01-09-2008, 02:11 AM
lol i am more of a troll here then anywhere else. people are nice here? more like ignorant.

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 02:51 AM
internet forums are full of evil people

SAM
01-09-2008, 03:08 AM
thank you for your words
it's nice to know that you are happy here and i assure you you will never find any forum like this one.
fst is full of the nicest people ever
but let me tell you that beside those there some bad ones too ;)

Cheffy
01-09-2008, 03:18 AM
Actually all the people i have come in contact with here are nice and friendly. There are some trolls, But its not hard ignoring them.
This is one of my favorite forums.

Daniel
01-09-2008, 03:21 AM
lol i am more of a troll here then anywhere else. people are nice here? more like ignorant.
Just like everywhere you go you will find people that aren't the kindest or friendliest ever, I actually find it rather refreshing that I can like or dislike someone I don't even know. It makes the Internet a little bit more real and personified for me.

The only thing that really bothers me - not specifically here but it's captured my attention on FST as well - are some native English speakers who don't even bother writing in understandable English. Talking in a local dialect or slang may be one thing but many people visit these forums who are not native speakers and the garbled English they have to read is not always easy or comfortable to understand. Sorry for my rambling ;)

sear
01-09-2008, 03:44 AM
A mate of mine pointed this out before but FST is a bit like the wild west...it's full of all sorts both good and bad but that's what makes it an interesting place to visit. And that said I've made a lot of good friends here and FST has given me a lot so cheers.

Dark Archon
01-09-2008, 04:00 AM
there are good people, making friends with them is the key.

lostdemon
01-09-2008, 04:14 AM
I really like this place. Never thought of myself ever being in a forum and if you saw me you would probably say the same thing but yet here I am. I've learned and laughed alot and am glad I'm part of this great community. Don't know if I would compare this place to the Wild West though. But then again I've only been here a short time.
Everything good in life has some bad in it. The two balance each other out, crooked cops for example. But thats just a part of life.

Diiyad
01-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Yea, friendly community from what I've seen.

lsw0794
01-16-2008, 06:19 AM
it's right

grimms
01-16-2008, 07:50 AM
thank you for your words
it's nice to know that you are happy here and i assure you you will never find any forum like this one.
fst is full of the nicest people ever
but let me tell you that beside those there some bad ones too ;)

Have to agree on that point. Just be careful with who you flock with on here (befriend). Luckily for me i have some of the nicest and wisest people as torrenting buddies (friends) on here i think. Also extremely appreciative of all the people, who have helped me along the way with advice, great conversation, and invites to privileged places. Very good forum community despite the sour grapes.;)

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 11:47 AM
this is the reasone why im only on FST

friendly community and i dont need anything more than that.:)

Giveaway
01-17-2008, 10:04 PM
FST ftw! stay with us :)

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 10:07 PM
I have found you guys to be the nicest bunch of people. I was on a couple other forums, but I have never met people so appreciative and so kind as on FST. I enjoy giving out invites when I get them, and I've had some people give me some awesome surprises likewise. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are :D) who does their part to make this place awesome.

I 100% agree with that! This is one of the best forums I've ever been to! And when I get to my 1 month membership, I'll be helping out other little noobs like myself!

Horatiu
01-17-2008, 11:55 PM

I 100% agree with that! This is one of the best forums I've ever been to! And when I get to my 1 month membership, I'll be helping out other little noobs like myself!

Same thing here.
I have some invites as well and look forward to givig them in about 2 weeks when i get access to the invites section.
Aftel all, helping others is what counts.