PDA

View Full Version : I have an invite to this tracker called ScT...anyone want it? FOR FREE? :D

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 01:48 AM
CONGRATS TO THE JUGGLER FOR WINNING!
Great job to everyone else, there will be more giveaways hopefully as soon as possible.

Guys, read this before you post (AT LEAST THE PARTS WITH BIG FONT):

First, explain this picture...

http://www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com/quack/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/fetus-duck.jpg

...in exactly seven words.

Second: Why YOU? Why not that awesome guy who's on FTN above you, or that guy who's never been on a public tracker below you? What makes YOU awesomer than everyone else? (This must be in one sentence; however there is no minimum or maximum limit)

Third: What awesome thing have you done for someone else that you've never told anyone? That great deed that nobody knows about, what was it? (5 words)
(if you don't tell me then that would be creative and funny, so yeah)

There will be beggars; if you can creatively make a clever dis for someone who doesn't follow these rules thats definitely bonus points; but keep it nice, clean, and friendly. ANY meanness AT ALL will get you slightly less liked by me; PERMANENTLY.

If you can create a universal theory about mass and gravity and the relationship to energy using quantum mechanics you automatically get the invite. I <3 quantum physics.

IF YOU ARE FUNNY AND I LIKE YOUR PERSONALITY then HELL TO THE YEAH you're in the running to be considered the next top ScT'er. <-- this was not funny, nor was it meant to be. I wanna see humor. I wanna see class.

Keep in mind someone can always get this invite by being creative. Maybe you only need one sentence to explain everything. Maybe you need to write an essay or draw a picture. Keep in mind I'm not looking for "that guy", because I'm not "that guy". I'm just a guy who enjoys being nice and doing nice things (though, depending on your perception you might also see me as a jerk. This is all for a reason fellas/ladies). You guys are cool. Let me know that.

Finally: NO MENTION OF THE WIAW THREAD. NO RATIOS ALLOWED. AND ALL OF THE ABOVE THINGS ARE OPTIONAL, BUT IN MY EYES IT'S A PLUS.

I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH ONE SENTENCE CAN AFFECT ME. MOST PEOPLE WHO VIEW THIS THREAD THINK IT IS TOO DIFFICULT TO RESPOND; I ASSURE YOU, THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL.

singing_sol
01-09-2008, 01:51 AM
can i have it

TranceRoute
01-09-2008, 01:51 AM
DO U REALLY HAVE SCT .. can u show us screenshot..lol i think all this qustion is for u .and u want us to answer it

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 01:52 AM
can i have it

Clever, but I wanna see someone answer these questions before I give you the invite. This competition needs to get MOVIN BABY.

Adam1990
01-09-2008, 01:53 AM
can i have it

Now thats original, I like your style.

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Lol

not enou-

DO U REALLY HAVE SCT .. can u show us screenshot..lol i think all this qustion is for u .and u want us to answer it

Hell, if this was a giant joke I'd be pissed at me. I PROMISE, this is not a joke.

Nemrod
01-09-2008, 01:55 AM
:lol:

Imagination at work. :thumbsup:

I love this new kind of giveaways!:lol:

Congratulations, my friend, excellent contest that you are offering. :yup:

Hope win the best. :)

singing_sol
01-09-2008, 01:55 AM
lol

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 01:56 AM

Imagination at work. :thumbsup:

I love this new kind of giveaways!:lol:

Congratulations, my friend, excellent contest that you are offering. :yup:

Hope win the best. :)

aint it? thanks, ill rep you for that complement.

singing_sol
01-09-2008, 02:00 AM
thats cool

Cruel
01-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Nice giveaway mate, I feel fortunate that I have what I want so I don't need to answer them though. Looks tough. :D

Sandbox
01-09-2008, 02:07 AM
when's the deadline?

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Nice giveaway mate, I feel fortunate that I have what I want so I don't need to answer them though. Looks tough. :D

What's amazing is that it's not. You get points for effort, so far I haven't seen much. Matter of fact, best one so far is

can i have it

when's the deadline?

Deadline is 1:37am American EST, or 13:37 krunktastic time. It's 9:09 right now.

Ahh fuck it, maybe a couple of days.

Blood-Ties
01-09-2008, 02:19 AM
:D:D:D very good , dude

but the questions very difficult . :lol::lol:

rocky1234
01-09-2008, 02:19 AM
Wow tough giveaway !!!

bornwithnoname
01-09-2008, 02:23 AM
1. This is an ultrasound of a child.

2. Why me? Why not? As for why not the guy who has a ftn account. Your assuming that I don't have a ftn account. Why not the guy who has never used a public tracker? I support the use of public trackers. Not using public trackers and seeding to at least 1:1 should be a reason not to give the invite.

3. I'm not telling. If I did some one would know.

I can't even spell Quantum Physics. Although the possibilty of time travel intrests me.

IGetMoney
01-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Thats one wierd ass looking pic man

hows that for 7 words hahah

Dark Archon
01-09-2008, 02:24 AM
really eager to read a creative answer as well here krunktastic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/krunktastic-189190) :D

BLaZiN
01-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Ok nice giveaway-ya-hey!
Not that im after the invite but it aint tough at all...

If you can create a universal theory about mass and gravity and the relationship to energy using quantum mechanics you automatically get the invite. I <3 quantum physics.

Gravitons act as matter forcing matter down towards large masses due the bends in space time acting as frictionless guides for particle collisions.

Its bs but it sounds good :D

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 02:26 AM
really eager to read a creative answer as well here krunktastic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/krunktastic-189190) :D

I think the link is broken, post the direct link or pm it to me.

1. This is an ultrasound of a child.

2. Why me? Why not? As for why not the guy who has a ftn account. Your assuming that I don't have a ftn account. Why not the guy who has never used a public tracker? I support the use of public trackers. Not using public trackers and seeding to at least 1:1 should be a reason not to give the invite.

3. I'm not telling. If I did some one would know.

I can't even spell Quantum Physics. Although the possibilty of time travel intrests me.

Awesome. Simple, to the point. Best so far.

Ok nice giveaway-ya-hey!
Not that im after the invite but it aint tough at all...

Gravitons act as matter forcing matter down towards large masses due the bends in space time acting as frictionless guides for particle collisions.

Its bs but it sounds good :D

Oh you....:D

Thats one wierd ass looking pic man

hows that for 7 words hahah

Well, it is seven words...

rocky1234
01-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Let me get the answers ....

Picture : -

WOW ! I just found an angel

still thinking about the others...

btw.. why does that ultrasound looks like a duck...or have my eyes gone bad..

Quit..Tough one, can't think that much..

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 02:33 AM

That's not seven words, but seven syllables.
Also...

YES IT IS A FETUS DUCK

BLaZiN
01-09-2008, 02:38 AM

Also...

YES IT IS A FETUS DUCK

bornwithnoname
01-09-2008, 02:39 AM

Also...

YES IT IS A FETUS DUCK

I did not see the duck before. :noes: now its kind of plain:yup:

ohmboys
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
whats up with the duck

BLaZiN
01-09-2008, 02:44 AM
whats up with the duck

Its not born yet is the main prob :P

bornwithnoname
01-09-2008, 02:49 AM
whats up with the duck

Its not born yet is the main prob :P

In just a few short months the duck will be lunch:w00t:

rocky1234
01-09-2008, 02:51 AM
In just a few short months the duck will be lunch:w00t:

Damn....

SAM
01-09-2008, 02:59 AM
how in hell you want us to describe a duck in a womb ?
a duck is a duck and it has feathers.
here is your seven words :)
why me?
because i don't want it :P
sct from what i hear has no community , not any more
that's what they told me so no need for sct
about quantum physics , sorry I'm a civil engineer but if you like i can talk about structure design . that's only if you like.
what more to say?
ah, i like what you say about no talk about rarity and levels , i thank you for that :fst:

linkin.park
01-09-2008, 03:00 AM
:wacko::wacko:

silvertec
01-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Is it a picture of you with a disabled next to your name at ScT
Sorry thats all I can see here:yup:

rocky1234
01-09-2008, 03:03 AM

Why so ???

Ikslej
01-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Most creative giveaway yet! Great Job!

-Image is an ultrasound of a duck!

-What makes me worthy for this invite? I can juggle 5 balls like no tomorrow, nuff said!
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=a-OqEoBs76I Link of a video of me juggling, although I won't tell you who I am)

-Teaching the skill of juggling. (In fact I teach a class)

Option 1
-I don't mind you begging all that much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.
Option 2
-I hear you stopped begging at last! What did you do with the diaper?

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 03:07 AM
how in hell you want us to describe a duck in a womb ?
a duck is a duck and it has feathers.
here is your seven words :)
why me?
because i don't want it :P
sct from what i hear has no community , not any more
that's what they told me so no need for sct
about quantum physics , sorry I'm a civil engineer but if you like i can talk about structure design . that's only if you like.
what more to say?
ah, i like what you say about no talk about rarity and levels , i thank you for that :fst:

I'm just gonna be honest my friend.
" a duck is a duck and it has feathers." is 9 words
" why me?
because i don't want it :P" ; why are you even posting? The community is fine, the point being that this is a great site and you have a great opportunity to join. Hell, wanna comment on civil engineering and create a metaphor for the purpose of life? Hell, I don't care. Impress me.

But this says alot about your character. I wish you would have posted something constructive instead of (partially) flaming a tracker that you're not even on.

But it's cool, I understand.

Dude, thats WAY more than seven words.

:wacko::wacko:

Haha, nice.

Most creative giveaway yet! Great Job!

-Image is an ultrasound of a duck!

-What makes me worthy for this invite? I can juggle 5 balls like no tomorrow, nuff said!
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=a-OqEoBs76I Link of a video of me juggling, although I won't tell you who I am)

-Teaching the skill of juggling. (In fact I teach a class)

Option 1
-I don't mind you begging all that much, as long as you don't mind me listening.
Option 2
-I hear you stopped begging at last! What did you do with the diaper?

THIS IS AWESOME....FOR REAL.

SAM
01-09-2008, 03:14 AM
i wasn't flaming :)
sorry, if you misunderstood my words .
i only answered your questions in a honest way :)
the only thing that can connect me to a tracker is its community
and as i said in my post many people here told me sct community isn't that good .
and i thought you won't count "a" as a word :P
thank you :)

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 03:15 AM
i wasn't flaming :)
sorry, if you misunderstood my words .
i only answered your questions in a honest way :)
the only thing that can connect me to a tracker is its community
and as i said in my post many people here told me sct community isn't that good .
and i thought you won't count "a" as a word :P
thank you :)

No worries m8. A is truly a word.

A, a http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Fa) /eɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun, plural A's or As, a's or as. 1.the first letter of the English alphabet, a vowel. 2.any spoken sound represented by the letter A or a, as in bake, hat, father, or small. 3.something having the shape of an A. 4.a written or printed representation of the letter A or a. 5.a device, as a printer's type, for reproducing the letter A or a. —Idioms6.from A to Z, from beginning to end; thoroughly; completely: He knows the Bible from A to Z. 7.not know from A to B, to know nothing; be ignorant.

bornwithnoname
01-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Does this help my case any

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=4517&d=1199846761

pbjabba
01-09-2008, 03:32 AM
A duck hey, i swear i can see a rabbit in there too, its upside down, the ducks bill is the rabbits ears. Anyway i don't feel like sct just felt like spamming :P

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 03:42 AM
A duck hey, i swear i can see a rabbit in there too, its upside down, the ducks bill is the rabbits ears. Anyway i don't feel like sct just felt like spamming :P

It's all good.

Possibly, but I don't understand the reasoning unless you're trying to allude to the ultrasound and try and reinforce your presence in this thread. Don't worry I know who you are :D

bornwithnoname
01-09-2008, 03:49 AM
It's all good.

Possibly, but I don't understand the reasoning unless you're trying to allude to the ultrasound and try and reinforce your presence in this thread. Don't worry I know who you are :D

I thought it was funny and clever.

sear
01-09-2008, 03:53 AM
I just want to answer the duck question...It's a duck up a man's arse :P thanks for the laugh.

LeGenD21
01-09-2008, 04:03 AM
i am not in an exam ...thanks i dont need it

aryan1
01-09-2008, 04:07 AM
It Is A Ultrasound Of A Fetus

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 04:10 AM

This is a true observation.

RoSsoNeRI
01-09-2008, 04:11 AM

yepp I can clearly see the mouth and arms

ZurdO
01-09-2008, 04:26 AM
it is a ultrasound of a fetus
who infected with avian influenza in Womb of his sick mother
which sitting next to her sick husband.......is this fucked family urs :sad1:

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 04:27 AM
it is a ultrasound of a fetus
who infected with avian influenza in Womb of his sick mother
which sitting next to her sick husband.......is this fucked family urs :sad1:

Nope, it's supposed to look like a duck. Also, heart of darkness was a fabulous novel, very interesting insight into the human subconscious.

rocky1234
01-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Does that duck belong to Scrooge McDuc family somehow ??? Trying to guess whether he will make a fortune or spend another one..

ZurdO
01-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Nope, it's supposed to look like a duck. Also, heart of darkness was a fabulous novel, very interesting insight into the human subconscious.:blink:
plzzzzzz tell me what is the name of ur drug dealer ??

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: :D

avoozl
01-09-2008, 05:31 AM
1: Sonogram of fetus, looks like a mallard.
2: I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and everyone who has ever invited me to their site is glad they did.
3: I helped someone die peacefully.
If I could create a universal theory about mass and gravity and the relationship to energy using quantum mechanics, I would ask for a Nobel prize before an SCT invite.

deathking81
01-09-2008, 05:38 AM
1. no shizzle thats my homie nizzle, the garden gnome (taken when he was manyafaktchured (i cant spell crap) in the 1800's when black an white cameras were as grainy as whole wheat. (haha that was the worst pun ive ever made since this one(that was just a bad joke that didnt make sense(lets see if we can win the guiness world record for most parentheseez in one sentence(im done now(nvm(k now is good))))) U can see resemblence quite obviously : http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9775/fetusduckcf6.jpg
2. ya i think i shud get these invites cuz my jokes r cornier than a freshly baked corn muffin. Also i dont really have an access to 0day stuff or a girlfriend, so this would help me finding a hot 0day pack and a girlfriend with hopefully under 1 gb of RAM but a really nice watercooling case (gb of ram = smartness, watercooling case = nice ass n tits n all (hey i wonder what a pu**y looks like(maybe in my dreams ill find out(but who the hell has dreams about gross stuff like that(shit here we are with the parentheseez agian(how the fuck do u spell parentheses(oh there we have it(now guiness time(i wasnt talking about the record i was talking about getting me some alchohol(shit im underaged but i got my fake id(well i dont but i'd like one(well im 14 so i couldnt even pass as a 25 year old(how are my side thoughts for you(imagine having useless junk like this in your head(thats why you should give me sct(it would remove junk(but hopefully ill still have some junk in my trunk)))))))))))))
3. i have always shaken my package while wearing spandex in the mirror. the great deed was i never told anyone, or showed anyone. thats why no one knows. not even you. this is a dream. punch yourself and find out if it is. but i think a guy with package shaking skills should get sct, esp. since sct is known to help you get a girlfriend.
4. well i figured id make my own section, the funny ebay auction section. i searched vinyls hoping to get records, and hot male underwear came up : http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Mens-Sexy-Open-back-Black-Vinyl-Underwear-512_W0QQitemZ160197108636QQihZ006QQcategoryZ11509QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i spent like 1 hr 20 mins on this (minus an hour(add two seconds(divide that by 3(it may equal 23(is this quantum physics yet(speaking of physics, fizix is a really delicious alternative to brand-name gogurt tube-yogurts. It is more delicious and fizzes in your mouth, allow you know know and understand quantum physics at an increased rate(its like hacks for life(here is the link(haha u can view hacks for real life(its almost like pirating hardware(but not rlly(here is the link(wait lemme get the ginuess first(shit idn how the hell to spell this crap(k here it is http://www.yoplait.com/products_fizzix.aspx))))))))))))))))))))))))

k done gimme sct

jwsisliving1
01-09-2008, 05:40 AM
1. Man sticking arm up woman's birth canal

2. I am more awesome than everyone because me am great student who learn to learn to read good and put good words together to form sentences to impress the hot foxes at FST.

3. Gave dollar to hungry hooker.

4. Deathking81 man you didn't follow the rules. Your a word abuser. 5 words or less mofo. I'm going to call my friends at the library and we're going mess you up with our dictionaries. We got the power of Knoledga and we 're bad ass. OOOOOhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh, feel the thunder!!!

5. My UNIVERSAL theory about mass and gravity and the relationship to energy using quantum mechanics is that if you throw a fat person in the air they will fall down quicker.

6.I make you pictures

http://inlinethumb03.webshots.com/41410/2115898560060019844S600x600Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/2115898560060019844KMIrGw)

http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/38940/2445214380060019844S600x600Q85.jpg (http://family.webshots.com/photo/2445214380060019844aMASqE)

(http://family.webshots.com/photo/2945813860060019844VDmgJd)

orfik
01-09-2008, 05:43 AM
1. The antichrist. You can see its wings.

2. I don't deserve shit. Ask my P.O.

3. Covered up a conspiracy reaching into the deepest levels of our government for the psychological well-being of the American people. You're welcome.

4. Rules are meant to be broken. So are dreams. :(

5. Can't help you there, buddy. But I assume whoever has the answer could just buy an SCT invite with their Nobel money.

I don't want the invite, btw; just killing time. Fun contest.

deathking81
01-09-2008, 05:43 AM
can i have it

Quiet man, you need you need to put a lid on it. I can't hear myself think with all that yapping your doing.

i think u beat my in corny jokes, tho im pretty sure u just have the sense of humor as a green bran muffin straight from the farm.

inFormal
01-09-2008, 05:48 AM
1 = ultrasound picture...
usually you do it for unborn babies... inside the woman's womb
but you may say it very much looks like a duck... although it doesn t walk and talk like a duck

2 why me ?
easy... some guys love me... some guys hate me... (i m not gay btw... although it's okay to be super*gay)
i ve been trying to get into SCT for over 6 months... and i m hopping that this is my lucky year (the Year of the Rat.... - although i m not chineese.... and in my country the New Year always brings great political scandals + big corupcy discoveries)
other than that... i m just your average blond 6f3" .torrent freak

3 Nobody Knows... that in 2007 i ... helped an old lady accross the street... while teaching a Cambodgian refugee who to use utorrent on my Mobile phone(while using the Mobile Ymessenger) while my PC (http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2228/image004hd4.jpg) back home was Uploading (http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4058/uploadwf0.png) the hell outta some torrents

PS. i can t count to seven
PS#2 : i can make you a bet that Hillary nor the Afro-American candidate are NOT going to be allected President of The USA

jwsisliving1
01-09-2008, 05:53 AM

Quiet man, you need you need to put a lid on it. I can't hear myself think with all that yapping your doing.

i think u beat my in corny jokes, tho im pretty sure u just have the sense of humor as a green bran muffin straight from the farm.

Actually recheck my cheesy post. I came up with an even cheesier diss. I am the cheese master.

I like to eat cheese.

deathking81
01-09-2008, 06:02 AM

Actually recheck my cheesy post. I came up with an even cheesier diss. I am the cheese master.

I like to eat cheese.
yeah u r one cheesy person, but check my post mr.DICKtionary (hah that was a corny one rite there) i said my jokes were corny not cheezy.
also u had 2 edit ur post to keep up with mine. i ddint need to edit once. i think that makes me the winner. i win. u eat cheez. we r da happy famileez.

jwsisliving1
01-09-2008, 06:35 AM

I like to eat cheese.
yeah u r one cheesy person, but check my post mr.DICKtionary (hah that was a corny one rite there) i said my jokes were corny not cheezy.
also u had 2 edit ur post to keep up with mine. i ddint need to edit once. i think that makes me the winner. i win. u eat cheez. we r da happy famileez.

LOL, yeah your right. I got the wrong food:)

felixx
01-09-2008, 07:17 AM
can i have SCT plis

speedtest
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/1/8/f_speedtestm_05365a1.jpg

My ratio proof:
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/1/3/f_czonescenefm_f735ef8.jpg
http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/1/3/f_TDm_8d19f73.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8140/sccsj0.png
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2553/filelistorgez4.jpg
http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/1/3/f_mazetorrentm_c08952f.jpg

klink05
01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
1. How did the duck get in there?

2. i am a loveable character.

3. i cured polio.

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 01:37 PM
can i have SCT plis

speedtest
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/1/8/f_speedtestm_05365a1.jpg

My ratio proof:
http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/1/3/f_czonescenefm_f735ef8.jpg
http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/1/3/f_TDm_8d19f73.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8140/sccsj0.png
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2553/filelistorgez4.jpg
http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/1/3/f_mazetorrentm_c08952f.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you...

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
some people get a little to excited :P and forget to read the first few pages even the first post :D

DeNeDe
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM
i want it cuz i'm new arround here ;)

DeNeDe
01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
i want it cuz i'm new arround here ;)

pone44
01-09-2008, 01:44 PM
this really doesn't show how good a member of that site w- be? A ultrasound with a duck? of course i know i can use that invite- make u proud!:fst:

inFormal
01-09-2008, 01:47 PM
going once... going twice...
and the winner is ....
And now the moment you 've all been waiting for ....

who is the Winner... the suspence is killing me :lol:.... literally (i have a bad heart :lol:)

krunktastic
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
The winner will be announced in about 7-8 hours when I get back from classes.
Good luck everyone!

BamZow
01-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Zomfg plzz!!11! Gif this invit to me, need it, me be good user, onyly cheat small, onyly trade few invits, onyly spam torren t komments littel bit

yoyogi4
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
GE ultrasound of an ugly fetal alien

WHy me because once I join and they see me, they'll see I'm sooo sexy, they'll bend over and drop their pants!!!!

I always help people everyday.

My DIS: UM well, it's fuuny how these guys try sooo hard to make answers while I'm over here having fun and LMFAO-ing my ass off writing answers to this fun game.

Potential energy stored in mass turns to kinetic energy as the magnetic force of gravity pulls it from space into itself or the core.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/nitropotent/Untitled-1.gif

Quarter
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
I would like to get it.
hehe